A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY.

Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Empty HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY.

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:38 am

For those of you, dear readers, who don't know what this is all about, disgraced cop Goncalo Amaral, is due in court to answer a charge of libel so his acolytes are canvassing for money to help his case.   Information from another forum, with thanks.
    Sofia de Landerset
    I would like to remind you that you can donate to a defense fund that was set up to help Gonçalo Amaral with trial expenses.
    I can personally assure you that all donations will be used only and exclusively to assist Mr Amaral with legal expenses such as lawyer and court fees. I can also assure you that all donations remain fully confidential.
    Gonçalo Amaral is aware of this request, but he does not have anything whatsoever to do with this bank account, which has been set up by a group of friends who wish to help him get through this situation without being forced to capitulate due to not being able to pay the legal costs.
    In Portugal, unfortunately, justice is not inexpensive. I thank you in advance for any help that you are able to provide.
    Please contact me directly if you have any questions or doubts.
    Thank you.
    Donations can be made via Paypal:
    http://pjga.blogspot.com/ - scroll down to Paypal button
    or use e-mail: projectojustica@gmail.com on www.paypal.com

Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral
    pjga.blogspot.com
    Caros amigos,O meu nome é Gonçalo Amaral. Fui coordenador de Investigação Criminal e sou o autor do livro “Maddie, A Verdade da Mentira”, escrito com o intuito de contribuir para a descoberta da verdade material e a realização da justiça, e na perspectiva de repor o meu bom nome aviltado na praça pú...  (Dear friends, My name is Gonçalo Amaral. I was coordinator of Criminal Investigation and am the author of the book "Maddie, The Truth of the Lie", written with the intention of contributing to the discovery of material truth and the realization of justice and the prospect of restoring my good name vilified in public square ...)

Rangeeni Franssen Friends, the laywer's bill is due. I am making a donation because I have immense respect for Amaral's decision not to settle with the McCanns. How I could understand him if he did, and make it all go away and move on with his life.
    However, he didn't. And he pays for it.
    Would you please consider a donation also?
    You can use Paypal and this email adress: projectojustica@gmail.com
    Or go here http://pjga.blogspot.com/ and use the bank account number in the right hand corner (scroll down to Doação | Donation) or click on the Paypal image there & it will link you to the project's account.

Sofia de Landerset http://bit.ly/17TQ9y0
    Welcome - PayPal
    www.paypal.com
    PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay online without revealing your credit card number.

Sofia de Landerset Hopefully that will work as well.

Sofia de Landerset Thank you so much, Rangeeni Franssen!

Kathy Bell Thank you Rangeeni, I have now donated. Also thank you Sofia for your input.

Sofia de Landerset Many thanks, Kathy Bell.

Sofia de Landerset Thank you to all who have already donated.

Heather Hopper I am honoured to help this man with my donation.

Christina Scott I will be donating soon, good cause. x

Gail Smith Donation made..Good luck Mr Amaral

Shiela Bashier Sophia is this a new fund? as I seem to remember donating once before ! But maybe this is another one ,I will certainly donate !

Sofia de Landerset Hi Shiela Bashier, it is the same one that has been used since the beginning. Thank you!

Sofia de Landerset Thank you to all who have contributed so far!

Vanessa Corkhill Done. All the best Mr Amaral

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Ejv
    HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. 2d8g
    HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Rsdr
    Some comments on the above:

If ever there was an example of no good coming from ill gotten gains then you need only look as far as Amaral and those who tried to hang on to his tailcoat and come a mighty cropper. Bennett for one springs to mind who touted Amarals book like it was a bible refusing to believe that his idol might just be as fake as his own supposedly sudden and convenient short lived "estrangement" from his wife.   One thing I will say is that this sad sorry episode has exposed a lot of very mercenary people who have not only taken Madeleine's name but also tried to sell her very soul and shame on them!!!!!

What Madeleine will learn, WHEN she is recovered and returned to her loving family, is that amaral is a known, proven liar who bent the law to his own ends in a disgusting attempt to see her parents locked up for crimes they didn't commit and to convince the world to just give up on her, and believe, with no proof or justification, that she was dead. I'm sure she will be well impressed when she finds that out.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Empty Re: HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY.

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 am

Christina Scott
    Gonçalo De Sousa Amaral has just accepted my friends request that l sent a little while ago. x

Paula Jones Mine too.

Lisa Edington And mine!

Christina Scott That is good. My heart goes out to him. x

Lisa Edington He must be online adding all his recent requests.

Christina Scott That is what l thought.x

Mandie Brammer Me too x

Christina Scott From looking at his photo's he has lost weight bless him.x
    Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Empty Re: HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY.

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:29 pm

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Goncch12  
    Goncalo Amaral and two of his admirers.  No comment.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 pm

No accounts have ever been provided for PJGA - yet the hounders pore over the Madeleine Fund accounts with a magnifying glass. Hypocrites all.

Gonc struggling to pay his lawyer then, is he. He's going to have an even bigger bill to pay when this is over...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Maeve Kerley
    http://www.expressandstar.com/news/uk-n ... ibel-case/

Kate McCann to attend libel case
    www.expressandstar.com
    The mother of missing Madeleine McCann is expected to attend a Portuguese court for the start of the family's libel action against a former local police chief.
    Share · 24 minutes ago

Kev Smith The article states she is expected to attend, them says she will not have i got that wrong?
    20 minutes ago · 1

John Coxon She looks a mess
    18 minutes ago · 2

Sylvia Dobson So why are a large number of relatives expected to give evidence, and yet not she herself. Forgive me, but if she and Gerry feel so agrieved that they feel they have to sue Amaral for what they perceive as libel, surely she / they could have the decency to at least give evidence as to why she feels Amaral has libeled her. Are the McCann's scared of taking the stand?
    17 minutes ago · 7

Lorraine Harper Cert Hsc Probably couldn't look him in the face.
    16 minutes ago via mobile · 3

Alison Scanlon Crikey, she looks haggard
    16 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Lesley-ann Shand Is there a chance they are afraid that they may be arrested in portugal ? Depending on what Amaral has up his sleeve ??
    11 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Lelia Hall She looks dreadful. That's upsetting
    9 minutes ago via mobile

Kathy Belle Martin Brunt from Sky News, spoke on Twitter and said Goncalo Amaral is expected to ask if the hearing can be heard behind closed door. I read this on the Missing Madeleine forum. If anyone is a member Martin Brunt's Twitter account is martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt19m.
    8 minutes ago

Alison Scanlon Why would he want that i wonder
    7 minutes ago via mobile

John Coxon She doesn't look like somebody about to collect a million quid that's for sure and where is he , work commitments, please looking after the kids??? well maybe he finally got the message
    4 minutes ago · 1

Roger Kelly my understanding is they've gone further than libel with this case, Sylvia, they'r claiming their human rights have been violated & they & their family suffered hurt as a result. Strange then that K & G wont be giving evidence. Anyone would think they'r afraid to be cross examined. LOL
    3 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Alison Scanlon if she had looked like that at the beginning i may have believed her lol
    2 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Claire Mitchell I hope it's not behind closed doors as we the public will never hear the truth. Kate is there to keep an eye on thing whilst Gerry reports back what UK are reporting. Mr Amaral needs this to be open court otherwise everything he has done will be for nothing. Well that's my opinion anyway
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

Alison Scanlon what's upsetting about her looking dreadful ?
    about a minute ago via mobile · 1

Patricia Doogue She looks like an old hag!! probably due to the millions of lies she and him have told over the past few years, hope she gets what's coming to her. Don't evr let him near you if you have heart trouble, he could accidentally give you a heart attack just by looking at that creepy face
    a few seconds ago

Lelia Hall Totally agree Claire Mitchell and Alison Scanlon
    a few seconds ago via mobile

John Coxon The rough photo perhaps not an accident , a picture speaks a thousand words and all that.
    22 minutes ago · 2

Claire Mitchell I got so mad reading the above by express and star. Family members taking the stand! Madeleines mother and father should be the ones telling everyone how much he has 'damaged the hunt' but no once again they sit back and let everyone else lie for them. Good god if this was my daughter missing and I honestly believed it damaged the hunt. I would be there making sure the world knew just how bad it had effected the search. my family would be watching my other children so I could get this cleared up. Arrrgggg!!!
    20 minutes ago via mobile · 3

Gail Smith Notice shees not got her roots done for the trial..lol
    19 minutes ago · 1

Lesley-ann Shand This is how a mother with 6 yrs of guilt & nightmares looks ....
    17 minutes ago via mobile · 4

Penny Mcneela That isn't a look of a grieving mother, that a looks of a scared mother..
    17 minutes ago · 4

Patricia Doogue What's her cousin got to do with anything, was he in PDL when Maddie went missing????
    16 minutes ago · 2

Lelia Hall Haunted by her actions.
    14 minutes ago via mobile · 1

John Coxon Sorry, where is Gerry Mccann? not holding his mrs hand? squeezing her leg? giving her that meaningful look in they eye? they are suing for a million but their auntie is giving their evidence? what complete BOLLOCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    14 minutes ago · 4

Kathy Belle Hi Claire, I must admit I was surprised when I read that Goncalo Amaral wanted the hearing behind closed doors. I was always under the impression that he wanted the hearing out in the open. Although I can't find a link to prove this, I did read that he wanted to put the McCanns in the witness box. It wasn't too long after I read that information, that I read the McCanns wanted to appear by video link. Along with others I presumed that they didn't want to be questioned by Goncalo Amaral. I think the McCanns should be subpoenaed as witnesses. I just hope everything goes well for Goncalo Amaral.
    13 minutes ago · 1

Penny Mcneela How can KM's family take the witness stand to say how much effect it has taken a toll on K,G and the twins..what about poor MM where does she fit in ?..
    9 minutes ago · 2

Lorraine Harper Cert Hsc If its behind closed doors does that mean it can't be reported in the media?
    9 minutes ago via mobile

Kathy Belle Hi Patricia, I looked at the front page of tomorrow's Daily Express and I swear I would have thrown up, if I had just had my tea. The article is headed Madeleine and underneath it says, Brave mum Kate, faces new ordeal in Portuguese Court room.
    9 minutes ago · 2

Kathy Belle Why are lies still being printed about this case it is insulting to Madeleine's memory. Kate McCann along with her husband, has instigated this court case and if they win, they will empty Goncalo Amaral's bank account and make his children homeless, because they want Goncalo's half share of the house his ex wife and children live in.
    7 minutes ago · 3

Claire Mitchell I did get the same impression. I do believe I have read it somewhere but I've read that much I can't remember where either. I totally agree they should be subpoenaed but I don't know what Portuguese laws are like. Fingers crossed everything goes well and we'll see his book hitting our shops soon and reading more truths about the case. SY need to sort themselves out too they are making fools of themselves and I'm Sure they know it.
    6 minutes ago via mobile · 3

Patricia Doogue Typical rag paper if l remember rightly!! What l don't understand is why and by what right have these relations to give evidence. On what grounds. They weren't there at the time, or are they going to speak on her behalf telling more lies about the state she's been in since Maddie went missing?? Load of c**p!!!! Would like to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom. Hope to God, that Goncalo has got all the right answers, and she is blown across the Atlantic to a desert island where she'll never be found!!! Sorry for being a bitch, but, as l said the other day, she needs a good slap!!
    3 minutes ago · 3

Kathy Belle There is nothing brave about Kate McCann she and her husband, are a pair of spineless cruel pair of B******s.
    3 minutes ago · 4

Penny Mcneela She never had that worried look upon her face when she ran the marathon did she ?....
    about a minute ago · 1

Patricia Doogue Please tell me then, why they have got away with all this for so long, it's getting very confusing!!!
    about a minute ago

John Coxon If I could give you about a million thumbs up for that Kathy I'd do it about the most spot on comment I've ever heard on here.
    a few seconds ago · 1

Gail Smith Its part ov the act Penny
    about a minute ago · 2

Helma Hagenaars It is a trick for the trial! My Englisch is not very well. But with this picture she is trying to gather soms sympathie!
    a few seconds ago ·

Gail Smith Wonder if we will see her out jogging..lol
    3 minutes ago · 1

Penny Mcneela she needs striking with a medal for her acting ability, idid mean striking over her head..
    3 minutes ago

Lisa Edington She looks terrible, not because of what she is going through, with the trial, but just because of what she KNOWS TO BE THE TRUTH OF THE LIE!!!!
    3 minutes ago · 3

John Coxon Nah, for once I don't think that's an act
    2 minutes ago

Patricia Doogue Well, she'll get none from this side of the Atlantic, rest assured. Love to see her locked up, and a warrant issued for him, be great to see a cop car pullin up outside their front door, and him led away in shackles!!
    2 minutes ago · 2

Patricia Doogue @ Gail, she'll probably get a couple of sets of tennis whilst she's there and go to the tapas bar lol!!!
    about a minute ago · 1

Gail Smith Wonder if she will go to church Patricia
    17 minutes ago · 2

Lisa Edington now now Patricia Doogue, maybe she is just getting the heavy bag for GM!
    17 minutes ago · 2

Helma Hagenaars Do not get yourself fooled bij a picture. One can make a photo look dreadful of even pretty, just bij using the right lights, or colors.
    16 minutes ago · 1

Treacle Qpr I thought the police advised against them going to avoid a 'media circus' ? O Sh!t yeah , Kate dont abide the police and their requests, does she?
    15 minutes ago · 2

Kathy Belle The McCanns relatives are no better than the McCanns. What have they ever done to find Madeleine? Nothing. I didn't know until today that Mark Warner, flew the McCanns relatives out to Portugal, so the could support the McCanns. Why should that company have paid for flights for the McCanns relatives. I hope that if they appear in the witness box, Goncalo Amaral's lawyer wipes the floor with them.
    13 minutes ago · 4

Patricia Doogue That pair seem to be able to do what they like, as though they have the God given right to trample people into the ground with their lies. Told you, they want locking up the pair of them, best place on Devil's Island!! Though Steve McQueen escaped, Dustin Hoffman prepared to live his life out eating bloody coconuts!! good enough for them two as well. RIP Steve McQueen, but be a good place to leave them, first place that came into my head, suppose there are worse places, the worst for the worst!!
    11 minutes ago · 1

Claire Mitchell Who else thinks all the family know the truth of what happened? I know my family & friends would be devastated but these all seem to be a little too care free for me.
    9 minutes ago via mobile · 3

Gail Smith They must know Claire
    9 minutes ago

Patricia Doogue @ Gail, if she has the affrontery to walk into God's house, she should be struck by lightening!! I heard she did confess to a priest, but there's the rub, priest can't divulge anything, but think that they should be forced to in this sort of a situation, but, can't actually see her confessing to anything as remote as murder or abduction or f all else, she's a bitch, and may God forgive me.!!
    7 minutes ago · 1

Treacle Qpr poor kate, she was a handful, why hurt the twins, whats done is done, got to make the best out of it, it was an accident, they acted out of grief, we've made our bed/cash , guess we better lie in it!
    6 minutes ago · 1

Helma Hagenaars I am looking forward to see that, let him wipe the floor with Kate too, when he has the chance. Without her husband it wil be harder for her to stand behind their answers/ lies. I think Kate is the weakest one from the pair. Easy to catch for Amaral, when on her own
    3 minutes ago · Edited · 2

Penny Mcneela i think the Mcs have lied that much they believe themselves that MM was abducted, i guess the family only know the lied side of the story..
    6 minutes ago · 2

Patricia Doogue Agree with Helma, Kate lot less likely to be too positive without that creep beside her. Would say he's her leading man, and without him, there will be a lot of errrrming and oh ing, etc, she's not all that articulate for a doctor, whod' want her for a GP, she could be another Harold Shipman lol!!!
    3 minutes ago · 2

Linda Peet Folkard To be fair I think that this pic has been used earlier . Yes she looks awful . However I have no sympathy for her, nor her husband . They went on holiday and shoved their children in care by day and left them alone at night . Despicable !
    2 minutes ago via mobile ·

Penny Mcneela I think you could be right there Patricia, i do see a bit of a beard and tash showing through her facial powder...haha ha
    9 minutes ago · 3

Patricia Doogue You're very bold!!!!
    8 minutes ago · 2

Lisa Edington Compulsive liars believe exactly what they say purely because they have convinced themselves that what they are saying is the truth! Therefore, of course KM is telling the truth, in HER eyes!!! Gowan GA, you give it to them thick and fast!!!!!!!!!
    7 minutes ago · 7

Shiela Bashier They have convinced themselves !
    6 minutes ago · 2

Claire Mitchell I think the family know the truth because I know my family n they would want all the answers to all the questions that no one else has heard. I might be able to lie to strangers (not the world) but I couldn't lie to my closet family members. They would be the ones who you turn to. The ones that would never forgive n the ones that would make it hard to carry on. They must know. I find it hard to believe they don't. I just don't understand why no one has said or done anything.
    6 minutes ago via mobile · 5

Claire Mitchell Lisa Edington if they believe it is the truth would they pass a lie detector test? I think not cos deep down the truth is there and will be carried with them till they die
    3 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Helma Hagenaars The reason i joined you club: I was there 3 weeks after Madeleine disappeared. We were on holiday in Lagos, just 2 km away from PDL. I've seen the panik, and comotion there, at that time. Second reason: she is born on 12th of May, just like myself. It always kept me busy, what could have happened to this little girl.
    about a minute ago · Edited · 1

Lisa Edington Unfortunately Claire Mitchell, a lie detector is not admissable in a court of law, even though we all know they would FAIL on every single question
    2 minutes ago · 1

Lisa Edington Compulsive liars believe exactly what they say purely because they have convinced themselves that what they are saying is the truth! Therefore, of course KM is telling the truth, in HER eyes!!! Gowan GA, you give it to them thick and fast!!!!!!!!!
    20 minutes ago · 7

Shiela Bashier They have convinced themselves !
    20 minutes ago · 2

Claire Mitchell I think the family know the truth because I know my family n they would want all the answers to all the questions that no one else has heard. I might be able to lie to strangers (not the world) but I couldn't lie to my closet family members. They would be the ones who you turn to. The ones that would never forgive n the ones that would make it hard to carry on. They must know. I find it hard to believe they don't. I just don't understand why no one has said or done anything.
    19 minutes ago via mobile · 5

Claire Mitchell Lisa Edington if they believe it is the truth would they pass a lie detector test? I think not cos deep down the truth is there and will be carried with them till they die
    17 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Helma Hagenaars The reason i joined you club: I was there 3 weeks after Madeleine disappeared. We were on holiday in Lagos, just 2 km away from PDL. I've seen the panic, and comotion there, at that time. I've seen the mc Canns becomming 'suspects"at that time. For me they were not only "just suspects" 'from the beginning (just a feeling). Second reason: she is born on 12th of May, just like myself. It always kept me busy, what could have happened to this little girl.
    5 minutes ago · Edited · 1

Lisa Edington Unfortunately Claire Mitchell, a lie detector is not admissable in a court of law, even though we all know they would FAIL on every single question
    14 minutes ago · 2

Lelia Hall They backed out of lie detector because they knew the truth would be revealed. The dogs findings were kept very quiet. I cant understand how. They were not prosecuted for child neglect for leaving those babies alone. And they still have custody of the twins. How how how. I just cant understand how.
    12 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Patricia Doogue On that note, must away to bed, we'll be here all night. Say a prayer that all will go wel for Goncalo, and that KM will get her comeuppance and sent back to UK with a flea in her ear and a warrant for her and him to be arrested. Good night you lovely people!!!
    11 minutes ago · 4

Penny Mcneela Claire if the family had asked them questions about the night in question, don't you think they would have passed answering the questions like they did when they were taken in for questioning ?, i don't believe for one minute they would have told the truth..once a liar always a liar...
    11 minutes ago · 2

Lelia Hall Goodnight all. Xxx
    10 minutes ago via mobile · 2

Lelia Hall Lie detector not admissible. Didn't know . So sorry
    9 minutes ago via mobile

Sylvia Gerrard Well they they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel to get people to testify , Gerrys cousin Michael Wright will be testifying , no closer family willing to do it ?
    8 minutes ago · 2

Patricia Doogue What the f would he know about it, it's beginning to get farcical, scraping the barrel now!! Going to bed!!! Night night.
    7 minutes ago · 1

Lisa Edington bring on the trial K & G M
    5 minutes ago · 1

Patricia Doogue Now off you all go to bed lol!!!!
    3 minutes ago · 2

Penny Mcneela Goodnight all.. x

Patricia Doogue Nice to see a Christian message on here as quoted from scripture. I have words with the Lord most of the time about all sorts of things, time l think to ask him for his wrath and anger at McC's, and rain his vengeance down on their quest to cheat and steal 1.2 million pounds from an innocent man!!! So once again we have a Christian Lay Reader using social media to post abusive messages. Patricia Doogue is a lay preacher of Carlow nothing very christian at all about Patricia Doogue
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 pm

From a fool on Amazon:
    Thanks for the link, SH. There's now in excess of 880 comments for that article. I would guessestimate that well over 90% are anti the McCanns and what many people perceive as their money-grubbing proclivities.

By pursuing this vicious action against Sr. Amaral, the McCanns are yet again demonstrating that when it comes to allegedly "harming the (mythical) search for Madeleine" the fragrant Katie and hunky Gezza are probably leading the field!
    Comment from a sane person: Sad sad person, thinks there are 90% anti posts from the ordinary public. Sorry to p...s on your chips there, these are the usual sick haters who invade every where they open comments about the McCann's, with many many socks to their names.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm

Sofia de Landerset Please consider helping to pay for legal expenses. Every bit helps and is hugely appreciated. Thank you so much!
    Responses low on the ground?
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:18 pm

He's not exactly high society is he? lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 pm

Sofia de Landerset Kathy Belle, Mr Amaral requested legal aid but was NOT granted any. That is why we ask for the public to contribute to pay for his legal expenses. I would never ask for donations to a legal defense fund if Gonçalo Amaral had obtained any state support for his expenses.

======

Sofia de Landerset Kathy Belle, he applied for it, but it was not granted. It would have covered all his legal expenses.
    You don't get legal aid if you have money in the bank or assets you can either sell, pawn or use as collateral. That's also why bennett didn't get legal aid. Simples.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Probably the same brainless lowlifes who donated to COLD who are sending money from their Giros for Gonc's fund. Who knows, they may have raised enough for him to buy a tie for this week's court session. Laughing 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm

He probably wouldn't wear it. Besides he likes his grubby chick magnet clothes.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 am

he looks like he thinks real men reek of stale sweat , drink and cigarettes and women cant resist .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 am

Oh, dear! Facebook comment/
    Not all of the many recent contributors to Amaral's facebook page have been supportive.

"One lady claimed he was very good in the drugs division but totally out of his depth in a homicide, and screwed up the Cipriano case. 'Speculation is not evidence. What I do know is that there are several professionals from PJ truly competent. And don't call themselves Gonçalo Amaral.'
    Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Empty SHRIMPMAN WANTS CASH AGAIN - SORRY, MY SPARE CHANGE'S GONE TO A WORTHWHILE CAUSE

Post  Sykes Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Sofia de Landerset
    An account to help pay for Gonçalo Amaral's legal costs related to the ongoing libel trial is available, in case you would like to support him. You can donate via Paypal (click on the picture below to access link). All donations, no matter how small, go a long way to help. Thank you very much.
    Comment: Begging bowl's out again. Hope Gonzo donated his fee for that sobfest.
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Sofia de Landerset
    An account to help pay for Gonçalo Amaral's legal costs related to the ongoing libel trial is available, in case you would like to support him. You can donate via Paypal (click on the picture below to access link). All donations, no matter how small, go a long way to help. Thank you very much.
    Comment:  Begging bowl's out again. Hope Gonzo donated his fee for that sobfest.
    Times are hard. How many antis can afford to donate from their benefits?
    Wouldn't like their children to go hungry would they?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Su Laws Baccino Goncalo Amaral's the only honest person in this whole case. He needs support. Donate to help him with his legal fees http://pjga.blogspot.com There's a PayPal button.
    Do they really not see the irony of handing over money to a convicted perjurer for legal fees?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Su Laws Baccino Goncalo Amaral's the only honest person in this whole case. He needs support. Donate to help him with his legal fees http://pjga.blogspot.com There's a PayPal button.
    Do they really not see the irony of handing over money to a convicted perjurer for legal fees?
    I think Su's a bit thick, she's been spamming N1 with pleas for donations, not realising that Amaral will have been paid plenty for his recent Gente mag interview.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Empty ALL HAIL THE SHRIMPMAN

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:17 pm

HEY, LOOK WHO'S ASKING FOR MONEY, BEGGING BOWL AT THE READY. Goncsp10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm