A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty 2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:51 pm

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 2h
    @WillBradleyp @RosalindaHu Ros, if you need Jen Clarkes home address, IP and even her internet acc num for police just let me know #mccann

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 2h
    @WillBradleyp If you are still spouting your crap when I come back later, I will be making that call. TTFN #mccann

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 2h
    @WillBradleyp Police have already warned you once Jen. I will get them to you again, make no mistake. #mccann
    R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
    @Syn0nymph @WillBradleyp Thanks Synonymph will dm you. Only just seen the creature, ta. : ) #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty Re: 2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:55 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
    @TrulyJudy73 @WillBradleyp Next book 'World's Most Evil Couple' - it'll be a cracker! ; ) #mccann
    Ooooh, Bennett and Brown? Hutton and Bennett? A salacious, in yer face, exposé? Can't wait.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Bennett and Amoral ?  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty YE GODS, IT'S GETTIN G WORSE - ASSUMING THAT IS POSSIBLE

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Clare Burns
    Apparently (new) ? evidence has been found and will be shown on Crimewatch tomorrow
    6 year down the line and some new evidence ????? hmmmm unlikely

Hysteria followed:

Joanne Howe Tomorrow? What time?
    20 hours ago

Clare Burns BBC 9pm I think

Val Mulraney Crimewatch prime time New Year's night?!!! Is that not significant in itself? Could it be because of the relaxed libel laws taking effect tomorrow?

Gordon Urquhart Yeah i heard about this. Apparently someone took a photograph from the window of their transatlantic flight, from 8 miles above the Algarve. There is a pixel on the photo that looks like a man running away with a child, and that pixel looks nothing like Gerry. Therefore he is now eliminated from the enquiry.
    19 hours ago · 13

Stewart Robertson It will be more McScam propaganda!
    19 hours ago via mobile · 3

Brett Clarke It's not in the tv times.
    19 hours ago via mobile

Kirstie Hall its not on the online listing on bbc either
    19 hours ago

Becky Ainsworth How convientant..i wonder how clear this picture is. Interesting stuff

Brett Clarke Can't see how that photograph can be used. The image will be too diffuse and only shows a man carrying a child, could be anybody, and the Smith sighting carries a lot of weight in itself anyway.

Laurie Harvey I would love it to be the Blue Bag but don't believe it will be, I think it will be about the withheld files tha we already know about
    18 hours ago · 4

Serena Brown Perhaps they've found the blue bag & they have found MM DNA in it & cadaver smell so they know she's died which is why the cashpoint shop had to close! Now they need to find out who had it last
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h
    In Portugal there is freedom of speech, something the UK seems to have forgotten since. The #mccann dictate what you can say. Shame on you

Freedom of speech? In Portugal, where it is a CRIMINAL offence to call the president a clown? There were people charged with that particular CRIMINAL offence last year.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:32 pm

coco wrote:Bennett and Amoral ?  lol! 

Would buy that one.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty FRUITLOOPS ARE STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG - OR RATHER A SQUELCH.

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Re: Maddie: Cops' bill hits 6 million (The Sun)
    noddy100 Today at 1:35 pm

marconi wrote:
    It could be that the Sun is inducing the whole UK against the McCanns. It is what I suspect.

This is what I hope for because much as I hate murdoch it will take that level of power to finish them.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:24 pm

That level of power?

What dumb asses they are.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:09 am

I have the patience to await people's careers being ruined due to their connections with this case. From the poor graduates or interns that are set to read this very website and report back, to the rest of the TAPAS. They may have initially bent the truth to protect their reputations, but it is only by straightening things out that they will leave all of this with their dignity in tact. I have no doubt that they check in here also from time to time.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty WHAT A LOAD OF KLUTZES

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:35 pm

Frances Gallagher
    Is the McCann fund being investigated?

s the McCann fund being investigated?
    "@666bromie: @umweltbuerger the maddie fund has been shutdown by police I hear

@666bromie: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html fund being investigated
    #mccann #paedobritain #ukc

"@666bromie: @Pierett600 official portugese police files have been released online I will link you the sites when ive finished downloading the files

Kathy Belle Thanks Frances, it's about time this fund was investigated.xx

Kathy Belle I hope Michael Wright, who is the husband of Kate McCann's cousin and has openly admitted trawling the internet, looking for forums who discuss this issue, has managed to find his way on here. If he has, he will learn things about the McCanns, that the McCanns didn't want us to know. It's pity he didn't come on here, before he went to Lisbon to act as a witness for the McCanns.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty AGAIN!! Y A W N

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Thread10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Looking4U2 ‏@nowaymojo 2h
    @wicatty009 @foxylady93 Why would U keep spreadsheets about members of your Facebook page? What info do they need on their members? #mccann  
    Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 2h
    @nowaymojo @wicatty009 @foxylady93 @HiDeHo3 gets Frances snooping on people joining while in the holding pen. #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Heh heh What if > they've already been hauled in and holed up somewhere > but we're not allowed to know about it until Cameron has started a war somewhere > to distract us from all this scurrilous and depraved McCann gang and Janner stuff? Tick tock I say
    Comment: Am I reading this right? That's how crazy these freaks are? They think that the parents of a missing child are that powerful?

Speechless.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty MORE GUFF

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Re: Is Kate an inveterate liar
    Post Panda Today at 18:36

Iv'e just looked up Companies House and it doesn't look as though the Accounts to 31/12/13 have been filed.Something happened in June 2013 but my Current Computer is on the blink . The Accounts have always been filed at the last minute and maybe there is some truth in SY investigating ....very interesting.!!!
    JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
    @19Barbara57 You have no idea what's in the Smith family statements that have been withheld from the released files. #McCann
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:32 pm

Sykes wrote:

Iv'e just looked up Companies House and it doesn't look as though the Accounts to 31/12/13 have been filed.Something happened in June 2013 but my Current Computer is on the blink . The Accounts have always been filed at the last minute and maybe there is some truth in SY investigating ....very interesting.!!!
    JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
    @19Barbara57 You have no idea what's in the Smith family statements that have been withheld from the released files. #McCann  

Do these thick saddos really have nothing better to do than wait for the accounts to be filed?

Get a life you pathetic morons.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    Sykes wrote:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h

Do these thick saddos really have nothing better to do than wait for the accounts to be filed?

Get a life you pathetic morons.

There are deadlines by which you must file your annual accounts, and this will depend when your ‘accounting reference date’ is.  Your financial year will start on the date that you incorporate the company at Companies House. This signals the start of your accounting reference period (ARP) and ends on the accounting reference date (ARD).
     Simples.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:22 pm

They really are pathetic aren't they. Who was that forker off Havern's who was "counting the sleeps" until the reports were due to be filed.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:28 pm

think it was that gillyspot nutter ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:30 pm

coco wrote:think it was that gillyspot nutter ?

Yes I seem to remember it was her. Pathetic saddo.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Heh heh What if > they've already been hauled in and holed up somewhere > but we're not allowed to know about it until Cameron has started a war somewhere > to distract us from all this scurrilous and depraved McCann gang and Janner stuff? Tick tock I say
    Comment:  Am I reading this right? That's how crazy these freaks are? They think that the parents of a missing child are that powerful?

Speechless.

Jesus! Tin hats on . Another war looming. All becos of them Mccannn critters. Do people actually believe them ?

Are these loonies for real?
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty DELUDED MORONS

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:59 pm

sallypelt wrote:

Moreover, after observing McCann hashgag for a few weeks, I have been left with a very strong gut feeling, (and with a lot of evidence to back it up) that there are is VERY small group of FAMILY members, who are there to disrupt, by tweeting constantly from morning 'til night, day in, day out. They become members of most, if not al, l of the other forums dedicated to finding out the truth about what happened to Madeleine, but again, are there to serve the interests of Team McCann and nothing else.
    Comment:  Mayhap the hounder should try some liver salts for its 'strong gut feeling'? Might help stop it talking such conspiraloon sh*te?  
    Oh, here's another one:

I'm now certain SY view this forum constantly. As Doug D mentioned the other day, there is always a cluster of 'guests' showing in Westminster. At least 4-10 of them in a tight cluster around the Met building. While I appreciate that the Map reads IP addresses and can place people miles from where they are, this constant unmoving cluster remains focussed around this area. The very fact very fact that these guests remain stagnant would indicate they are unaffected by the Map's eccentricities. Some people, myself included, are constantly accurately located (unmoving IP address?). Seems too coincidental to be dismissed. Why no cluster over, say, Manchester or Glasgow? There aren't any others, just the one near the Met building.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:35 pm

paul david ‏@mr_cibubur 5m
    @JillyCL Just on point of order, do you think Gerry or Kate #McCann ever read the Tweets on here or indeed the likes of Mitchell or Redwood?
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES Empty DELUSIONS GETTING WILDER AND WILDER

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Jan Bones
    I just had a call back from Scotland Yard and gave them all the details I had on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I told them where I believe she is buried. Some of the information, they already knew regarding the Priest and they'd read the official PJ files, witness statements etc. I got him to look on Google maps at the same time so he could pinpoint exactly where I was talking about. It was extremely upsetting for me to go into some of the details but I know I've done the right thing regardless of all the abuse and hate that's being directed at me. They wanted my source obviously and I explained why people were worried but agreed to try.

I spoke to one of my sources and he has agreed to speak to Scotland Yard. He has nothing to hide and he is very brave. I passed his details back to SY and they're calling him back now. The Policeman was a very happy bunny!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:15 pm

weepyface ‏@sweepyface 2h
    #mccann can see frugal days ahead for K & G, might have to sell house if foolish enough to lodge an appeal, might have to anyway ! shame
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Jan Bones
    I just had a call back from Scotland Yard and gave them all the details I had on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. I told them where I believe she is buried. Some of the information, they already knew regarding the Priest and they'd read the official PJ files, witness statements etc. I got him to look on Google maps at the same time so he could pinpoint exactly where I was talking about. It was extremely upsetting for me to go into some of the details but I know I've done the right thing regardless of all the abuse and hate that's being directed at me. They wanted my source obviously and I explained why people were worried but agreed to try.

I spoke to one of my sources and he has agreed to speak to Scotland Yard. He has nothing to hide and he is very brave. I passed his details back to SY and they're calling him back now. The Policeman was a very happy bunny!

Are Bones' "sources" the voices in her head? She should be charged with wasting police time, as if they haven't got enough to put up with already, being spammed by hoho's videos and Bennett's dossiers and now this crap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 pm