A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - CELEBRATING OR NOT

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - CELEBRATING OR NOT Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - CELEBRATING OR NOT

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Yesterday was the day Christians celebrate the birth of the one they call Our Lord.  In the UK the average family opened copious presents, ate well, watched the Queen's Broadcast on the BBC and the many festive offerings on TV.   Maybe they also, as we did as kids, go out for a drive while lunch was being prepared - though I think yesterday's weather may have put the kibosh on that idea!   In other countries the day was celebrated with festivals etc and in Rome the Pope said High Mass and preached a homily of great sense and kindness.  But all was not so happy elsewhere,   In countries where Christians are in the minority bombs were thrown and people died.   And on the internet?    I am afraid to say that nothing changed, soi-doisant Christians who belittle fellow believers who worship in a different church and threaten those who do not subscribe to Christianity were at it most of the day posting up their usual sh*t.   Screeches of "I expected them to have been arrested last night." filled the air.    And how do I know of this if I wasn't on here yesterday?   Sorry to disappoint you, but I had a friend send me details - he did not celebrate yesterday - and this morning when I reopened this up I popped over to a couple of these forums and read all that had been posted up.   Didn't a certain old man have anything better to do than drone on and on?   What, no mince pies, turkey, brussel sprouts, Christmas cake to salivate over, just a screen and a sticky keyboard?   Well, as they say, you reap what you sow, and in his case it's a bl**dy big field.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:19 am