A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+4
Neeley
coco
Rachel Granada
Sykes
8 posters

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Yes a fixed, crazed stare as his beady eyes bore into the back of Gerry McCann's head.

Bennett is unhinged.
    Probably. A failure at everything - didn't I see somewhere even his kids prefer to pretend he isn't around?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER - Page 2 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:Yes a fixed, crazed stare as his beady eyes bore into the back of Gerry McCann's head.

Bennett is unhinged.
     Probably.  A failure at everything - didn't I see somewhere even his kids prefer to pretend he isn't around?

Yes, I understand that Bennett's children have washed their hands of him over his stalking of Kate and Gerry McCann.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Christmas Eve 2013, Bentit loses his job as top of the forkers. Even his own turning on him. All out in the cold, his adoring audience rejecting him and all that money to pay the Mccanns.

Still, at least he bought his grave eh?
    Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER - Page 2 Empty ADMIN ON FORUM WHERE BENNETT IS NOT ADMIN FORUM PUTS ITS OAR IN

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:02 pm

At this point then I should add that attacks on people will not be tolerated....especially to our researchers like Tony and PeterMac. Both have done an incredible amount of work for free for Maddie. Tony in particular has stuck his neck on the block and has a pending jail sentence hanging over his head for his troubles. No one else has worked as hard as him.

Tony is very welcome on this forum, in fact this forum was created for Tony's work. Some people don't approve of what he does and some don't agree with what he says which is fine. People are welcome here to debate with him, but we will not tolerate attacks on him, especially like the vitriol spewed from Blacksmith. That's not to say that Tony doesn't get the occasional ticking off from Admin and mods.

Tony gets results with his work, you only have to look at how he's worked relentlessly with Les Balkwell to find the truth about happened to his son who was found dead in a cement mixer.

Tony is an asset to this forum.

Cheers Tony

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:07 pm

"Tony gets results with his work".

Yes, a £37K bill and a suspended prison sentence for his stalking and harrassing "work".

I think he is paying off the costs at £125 a month for the next 10 years?  lol! lol! lol! 

Nice one, Judge Tug!  farao 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:11 pm

darthvodka wrote:Christmas Eve 2013, Bentit loses his job as top of the forkers. Even his own turning on him. All out in the cold, his adoring audience rejecting him and all that money to pay the Mccanns.

Still, at least he bought his grave eh?

LOL, it's better entertainment than any Christmas TV watching the forkers on Havern's turn on Bennett. I bet he has been kicking his shopping-trolley in fury at this mutiny!  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER - Page 2 Empty HE CAN'T STOP LYING, CAN HE?

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 pm

That statement by Mr Justice Tugendhat is one reason why I really cannot continue to make any more public statements about Madeleine’s reported disappearance. The impact of my actions on members of my family is another. Besides that, the process of defending yourself and pursuing legal claims on your own is both stressful and mentally exhausting. The possibility of being sent to prison, being made a bankrupt and losing my home were all factors which have weighed heavily on my mind. It is time for me to cease making any more statements on the case - not even repeating facts.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Tony in particular has stuck his neck on the block and has a pending jail sentence hanging over his head for his troubles. No one else has worked as hard as him.

so whats with the PENDING jail sentence for Tone in the admin rant ?

and since when has stalking and smearing total strangers been work ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Sykes wrote:
    That statement by Mr Justice Tugendhat is one reason why I really cannot continue to make any more public statements about Madeleine’s reported disappearance. The impact of my actions on members of my family is another. Besides that, the process of defending yourself and pursuing legal claims on your own is both stressful and mentally exhausting. The possibility of being sent to prison, being made a bankrupt and losing my home were all factors which have weighed heavily on my mind. It is time for me to cease making any more statements on the case - not even repeating facts.

How long did Bennett keep his horrible flabby lips shut after he said that, about 6 weeks?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:50 pm

coco wrote: Tony in particular has stuck his neck on the block and has a pending jail sentence hanging over his head for his troubles. No one else has worked as hard as him.

so whats with the PENDING jail sentence for Tone in the admin rant ?

and since when has stalking and smearing total strangers been work ?

so no-one has worked as hard as Bennett, well I suppose that's true as I don't think any other haters have driven from Essex to ... Rothley, Rochdale, North Wales in their hate campaign.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:58 pm

this forum was created for Tony's work.
    I thought it was started so havern and her ilk could rubbish and deride the McCanns. Have I been laboring under a delusion?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Sykes wrote:this forum was created for Tony's work.
    I thought it was started so havern and her ilk could rubbish and deride the McCanns.  Have I been laboring under a delusion?  

That is a very revealing statement from that forker on Havern's. Everyone knew that Bennett was running the show and banning people left, right and centre but now we have confirmation.

I hope Bennett doesn't eat too many sprouts with his Christmas dinner tomorrow, what with all his pent-up rage about being defied, if you add a few sprouts into the mix there may be an unpleasant accident in the underpant department tomorrow in Harlow.

Get some Immodium and extra bog-roll in, Bennett!  santa santa lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Sent: 05 February 2011 11:47
    To: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
    Subject: The Blacksmith Bureau

Hello.

You will note that I have deleted the Bureau. There are a number of reasons for doing so, the most important of which is that it is no longer fulfilling its purpose of assisting GA with the provision of reliable counter-information to the inadequacies of the UK media.

One issue, however, concerns you and me.

I have always accepted criticism from the supporters of the McCanns, most of whom are, while unpleasant as individuals, as sincere in their views as we are in ours, especially since the blog has never been aimed at forum members but at the neutral general reader. For some time, however, on the Joana Morais and MCF sites you have allowed, unmoderated, persistent personal attacks on me, mostly, it seems, from Portuguese posters, claiming, among other things, that I had no factual basis for my comments and that they were some sort of vendetta against GA or the Portuguese.

And these comments have been amplified elsewhere.You know what a good friend of Portugal I have been. You knew perfectly well that the majority of the Portuguese information I posted from beginning to end was provided by Goncalo Amaral and yourself, with subsidiary input and documentation from others, including members of the PJ, officer De Freitas and lawyers associated with the case, for example. Furthermore I remind you that before publication of recent posts I repeatedly asked for the evidence from GA of political interference by the UK, none of which he was able to provide. At no time has anyone on those two sites made any attempt to point out to the more hysterical of your posters, even tactfully and anonymously, the true origin of much of my information.

I could not do so myself without breaching confidentiality and good faith. As a result the clear impression has been given, and allowed to stand by you and your colleagues, that I am one of those fraudsters like Bennett and Levy – both of whom have been protected from any criticism at all on your sites - who aggrandise themselves with pretend sources, lies and rumours. I am sorry but I am not willing to accept that insult to my reputation unchallenged.

Unless I receive a reply from you today outlining your plans to bring these facts to your readers on both sites I intend to publish this email.

B

POSTED BY JOHN BLACKSMITH AT 17:01

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:30 am

How many times is that now that Blacksmith has done an announce and flounce?!  lol! santa rendeer 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 am

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site
    Post ChillyHeat Today at 10:43 pm

If I can say my piece and it may land me a ban, then so be it....
    The biggest disruptor on this site is Tony. I think this new BS post was in full compliance before posting......Tony knew...He damn well knew.

I will be happy to lurk if Im banned. I will still be in the wind.....Tony, I can see yours and Shrimptons game.

Once MI5.....always
     lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Then why did he have to pay Carter Ruck?  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

BENNETT GETS TORN A NEW ONE JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS AND ITS A HUMDINGER - Page 2 Empty FOR THE DEFENCE, SORT OF

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:17 am

dromodaire wrote:
    I would just like to stick up for Veritas. He may have come across as rude and insulting, but so did others and they weren't banned. Indeed, there seems to be a way of insulting people on this forum in a snide way, that is within the laws of the forum. This is the kind of underhand thing Carter Ruck would be proud of. As is picking people's words apart, when it's clear that language can be misconstrued and misinterpreted, especially on an internet forum.

There are lots of reasons to admire this forum; from the extensive in depth research to the fair-handedness of many posters and moderators. However I believe there is also a clique side to it as well. That is of course entirely fair and understandable. This is essentially a private forum and some members have done more, and thus have more rights to be here. There's also a bitchiness: but this is inevitable whenver intellectual heavyweights collide.

Anyway such thoughts are not really at home here. However, I will hopefully be starting a video blog sometime in the New Year and one topic I will probably be addressing (in fairness (and with my own biased take on matters)) is this forum and its members.

For the moment one famous quote comes to mind: never meet your heroes. On this forum you can.
    Comment: Intellectual heavyweights

Who would those be on hellhole?
    Eleanor1

Post  Eleanor1 Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:39 am

Wow. You can have no idea for how long I have been trying to say wot Blacksmith just said. And with such grace.
    That has to be a classic.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:59 am