A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

LATEST SCREED

Sykes
    Sykes

LATEST SCREED Empty LATEST SCREED

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:42 am

The very first thing I would like to say on this thread is to thank very warmly all those who have made a contribution, however small, to help me pay the costs incurred as a result of my statements and opinions on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I had no right to expect any, as it is my own conduct, for which I alone am responsible, that led me to have to sign undertakings in the first place, and then go on to break them, which is what His Honour Judge Tugendhat ruled that I had done.

I'm especially grateful to people like Aquila who have made a contribution whilst at the same time honestly stating that they have areas where they disagree with my opinions and actions.

I also wish to explain that all the donations made, as those closest to me already know, have only redoubled in me a sense that the truth about what happened to Madeleine McCann must be established, the sooner the better. I may be gagged from saying all but limited things related to Madeleine's disappearance. I am not yet gagged from thinking about, researching and analysing various aspects of this case.

I'd also of course like to thank those who have set up the Campaign for Oppressed Libel Defendants and decided to assist me. There are of course many other oppressed libel defendants in this coiuntry. I've said this before, but will say it again: it has been recognised by many legal experts that despite this country's reputation for free speech, justice, liberty of conscience and parliamentary democracy etc. etc., we have the most draconian and oppressive libel laws anywhere in the Western world. It is those laws that stopped even wealthy newspaper owners reporting, for decades, what they knew about Jimmy Savile. And who knows what facts about establishment misdeeds are being covered up today because of our libel laws and the Leveson 'reforms'?

Finally, in answer to 'mysterion', your question is based on the assumption that I may have been correct in all that I have said about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and that the McCanns knew I was telling the truth. As you know, I can't directly comment on that.

However, what I think I can say is that there is certainly a legal basis for someone like myself to sue someone who has wrongfully gone to court on a falsehood. If that should ever be proved to have been the case, I could for example reapply to the Court to have the undertakings that I gave (under duress of circumstances) lifted. I could also sue for false representation. Any damages awarded to me could be very high.

Whilst I can decide by means of my Will what happens to any assets I leave when I die, I cannot dictate anything else to those that survive my death and burial. However, it is my imtention to expressly authorise in my Will those that succeed me to make a claim, on behalf of my estate, against anyone who may have caused me distress, caused my liberty to be threatened, caused me very significant financial loss etc., as the result of any deliberate misrepresentation they have made to any court.

And should those that survive me succeed in any such action, it would only be right that those who have assisted me with lessening the burden of those costs should be repaid. That would be my expressed wish.

For that reason I have asked C.O.L.D. to supply me with the names and addresses of all those known to have donated. I hope to thank each of you individually in due course.

In the unlikely event that it is proven whilst I am still alive and compus mentis that the legal actions taken against me by the McCanns were made on the basis of a false representation, and I succeed in making a financial claim for compensation against them, I will now state my settled intention to repay to every donor what they have so kindly given to me.

Thank you all so much once again,

Tony  
    Comment:  Given that Ma Bennett is still in the land of the living, and his Austrian Uncle Adolf is still well enough to travel from Argentina at the age of eleventy-nine, there is no danger of Bennett meeting his Maker any time soon, unless the Almighty smites him with a thunderbolt.

So why is he really wanting names and addresses? Donors should be afraid, very afraid.
     As I remember, at one point he was harvesting names and addresses and email addresses on a forum, a fact that sendsalarm bells ringing for me re the above.  Actually it reads like a very bad script for a Whitehall farce.   Oh, calamity!!      lol! lol!
    coco
    coco

LATEST SCREED Empty Re: LATEST SCREED

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:40 pm

In the unlikely event that it is proven whilst I am still alive and compus mentis that the legal actions taken against me by the McCanns were made on the basis of a false representation, and I succeed in making a financial claim for compensation against them, I will now state my settled intention to repay to every donor what they have so kindly given to me.

sounds a bit like a Nigerian prince scam  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:44 pm

coco wrote:In the unlikely event that it is proven whilst I am still alive and compus mentis that the legal actions taken against me by the McCanns were made on the basis of a false representation, and I succeed in making a financial claim for compensation against them, I will now state my settled intention to repay to every donor what they have so kindly given to me.

sounds a bit like a Nigerian prince scam  lol! 
    More like a bit if grandstanding from a failed and defeated old shopping trolley tramp. Him, pay people back? He's lost the case and he knows it; he can make grandiose, empty statements knowing he will never be able to fulfil such promises. Stupid prat.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Bennett will be stalking and harrassing once he gets those names and addresses.

What will it take for him to realise that he GOT IT WRONG?

His behaviour is bordering on the psychotic.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:56 pm

Think he is using this time of year so hounders will bring him Christmas cheer.

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:15 pm

I iz laffin at them lining up to stab Christobell in the back  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:18 pm

Broho wrote:Think he is using this time of year so hounders will bring him Christmas cheer.

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Bennett's lack of intelligence has already cost him £37,000, you would think he would have learned his lesson and STFU like he promised on the steps on the High Court in February.

He really, REALLY thinks he's right doesn't he, even though he won't accept that Eddie also alerts to blood. That was an expensive mistake, Bennett!  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

coco wrote:I iz laffin at them lining up to stab Christobell in the back  lol! 

LOL, Hutton's gutted that her Big TV Debut has been picked to pieces by the forkers on Havern's. It was even more disastrous than Pete Doherty at Glastonbury 2005.

Pete Doherty has better hair, though.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:29 pm

He really, REALLY thinks he's right doesn't he,

He does. Could you imagine living with that self righteous stubborn fool.

Gonc is his hero. That's his biggest problem.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Broho wrote:He really, REALLY thinks he's right doesn't he,

He does.  Could you imagine living with that self righteous stubborn fool.

Gonc is his hero.  That's his biggest problem.  

You can just picture him going through the shopping receipts and demanding to know why his wife has spent 28p more than she should have.

Remember last Christmas when Debunks wiped the floor with Bennett on the Oz Football Forum?

What a delicious piece of festive entertainment that one was!  bounce bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Would be great to have another Christmas extravaganza like that.  lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Broho wrote:Would be great to have another Christmas extravaganza like that.   lol! 

It was exquisite, Broho. Bennett thought that he could get a foothold on an Ozzie Football forum to spread his hate-speech and libel.

Debunks, Jayelles, Bren and muratfan amongst others were soon in da house to show him up for the obsessed nasty stalking little creep that he is.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:18 pm

I remember now. It was brilliant wasn't it?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:37 pm

it's still online .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

p 47 - I think we're done here.

now that's class !
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:38 pm

inspectorfrost wrote on the Jill Havern forum ('Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann') tonight:

I read the [Australian] football forum Madeleine thread and wondered why so many McCann supporters appear so rabid and intransigent. There is something seriously wrong with some of them.

Bennett quoting emu before she got banned from hellhole , how funny  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:04 am

From another forum with thanks.
    One of the best summing up of the goons I have ever seen, by one of their own!

Veritas Today at 10:00 am

Ladyinred wrote:
           As discussed on another thread a few weeks ago re. Ullapool school, I believe this guy is involved with GM's photoshopping

What Photoshopping?

Prove the photoshopping and we can speculate on a photoshopper. So far, though, there's no evidence of photoshopping - only wild speculation by people who know nothing about real world photography or photoshopping who insist that because an image is inconvenient to their hyper-complex conspiracy theory it must therefore be (a) faked, (b) faked by a rank amateur somewhere in the extended family as a hugely transparent diy job, and (c)is non-apparent to two police forces, hordes of photographic experts and every credible forensic investigation team under the sun because either (i) they're all in on it or (ii) their credentials are worthless and cases should be solved in future by middle aged obsessives with wild imaginations over the internet who don't need discernible skills in order to rule on all manner of fields of investigation.

Until something is materially and credibly demonstrated repeat visits to this same territory of 'photoshopped images' only serves to play into the hands of those who seek to detract from truth and to sully the material investigation conducted by the man whose face ais on the top banner of this forum and who the forum claims to have utmost respect for, by lumping it in with the most obtuse abject lunacyimaginable from the least credible agents imaginable.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 am

Veritas has completely shown up those plebs on Haverns, and it was great when he called Bennett a "smug bugger" !  Very Happy Very Happy 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Wasn't it enjoyable? I bet Bennett was wondering 'Who the hell, does he think he is?" before going crying to the mods to do something.  lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 pm