A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

LATEST REQUEST FROM ANOTHER WUM

Sykes
    Sykes

LATEST REQUEST FROM ANOTHER WUM Empty LATEST REQUEST FROM ANOTHER WUM

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Do help him/her if you can.  After all, we wouldn't want them to lose their 'controversial style' or stop them managing to unfriend someone, now would we?   Form a tidy line, please.  Actually, probably just a mad WUM so if you have something more important to do, feel free.
    Murray Hendrie
    i was beginning to think i had lost my edge when it comes to being controversial when making my point, but tonight i have been unfriended by a good friend who has friends that are close to the mccanns because of a post i put up on my page about the case and my belief that they are guilty, and im working on another 1 to unfriend me as well  ; to aid the "recovery" of my controversial style, i am looking for direct links to certain aspects of the story, if anyone can provide them by pm or on this thread that would be great. i would like a link to the changing of the fridge, gerrys visit home referred to in the post by rebekah below, the delay in reporting her disappearance, the deletion of mobile phone records, basically in fact anything that isnt just rumour or belief, something concrete so they cant use the oh its the usual internet conspiracy theorists at it again line, i want to convince people that i havent offended

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am