A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV CHANNEL? SOMEONE LIED? SURELY NOT!

Sykes
    Sykes

COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV  CHANNEL?  SOMEONE LIED?  SURELY NOT! Empty COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV CHANNEL? SOMEONE LIED? SURELY NOT!

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:18 am

Re: The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice
    Post aquila Today at 11:00 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
    Aquila, can you take a time out ...? roses

As much as you may think I am being a pedant or picking on someone I can assure you that's not the case.

This forum takes to task the McCanns and the T7 for every single syllable they utter and everything they've ever written.

I am asking Cristobell (who sits on the fence and doesn't have an opinion on anything) why she lied/exaggerated about her media debut?

Crimewatch was absolutely vilified on the forum...a revelation moment....and yet Cristobell can tell us that Sonia Poulton is liaising with Martin Grimes and fingers crossed he may appear on the channel....and then this evening completely retract that statement and say it was someone or other on twitter.

Sorry, it's truth or no truth. You can't have dual standards. If you expect if from the McCanns then expect it from Cristobell.
    Something Has Got to Give - Cristobell appearing on The People's Voice TV TODAY 2/12/13 @ around 5.15pm
    Post Cristobell on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:44 pm

Herewith link to my latest blog.

As mentioned in another thread, I will be appearing on Sonia Poulton's TPV on Monday to give an update of the trial in Lisbon and a picture of where we are now. Will let the forum know the time as soon as it is to hand. You may be more interested to hear that Sonia is also liaising with Martin Grimes, so fingers crossed, he will be on too.
    Post Cristobell Today at 10:09 pm

Sonia said on twitter that they have a new editor starting on Monday who will be putting the videos up.

The People's Voice is a very new channel and teething problems are to be expected, it will take time to get everything fully up and running. I personally do not like to throw cold water on a new venture, and in fact I applaud them for having the bravery to give it a go, it puts them into the category of the movers, shakers and music makers, people prepared to take a chance with their money, careers and lives, to give a voice to those who otherwise would not be heard.

Just for information, I was told last week by someone by private message on twitter (not Sonia) that they were liaising or attempting to liaise with Martin Grime. I found this quite exciting news and passed it on. The 'teaser' as it has been referred to, was from me, not TPV. I used the word liaison, as they did in the pm, it was not a promise that he would appear, I merely repeated the snippet I had been given.
    Sykes
    Sykes

COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV  CHANNEL?  SOMEONE LIED?  SURELY NOT! Empty Re: COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV CHANNEL? SOMEONE LIED? SURELY NOT!

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:40 am

And here is what this is all about,

Post Cristobell Today

Perhaps Aquila would like to set out exactly what it is she is accusing me of, as she has just, on a public forum, called me a liar.

To jog memories:
    November 29:

I will be appearing on Sonia Poulton's TPV on Monday to give an update of the trial in Lisbon and a picture of where we are now. Will let the forum know the time as soon as it is to hand. You may be more interested to hear that Sonia is also liaising with Martin Grimes, so fingers crossed, he will be on too.

I was told last week by someone by private message on twitter (not Sonia) that they were liaising or attempting to liaise with Martin Grime.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV  CHANNEL?  SOMEONE LIED?  SURELY NOT! Empty Re: COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV CHANNEL? SOMEONE LIED? SURELY NOT!

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 am

Ooh Hutton's getting a bit shirty because she didn't get the reception she was expecting from the forkers on Havern's.

I wonder if she will tear off her wig in disgust and do a flounce lol! lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:47 am

she doesn't know her beloved Bennett very well if she didn't know he'd be jealous cos she got on telly , even if it was only the lizards . notice he launched an attack on poulton and the lizards which seems to have been the signal to start on her ? lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Oh dear what a pity - NOT.  

COULD THIS BE DISSENTION RE THE GREAT ICKE TV  CHANNEL?  SOMEONE LIED?  SURELY NOT! Lizard13

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:33 pm