A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

PRISON STAFF DISCIPLINED FOR SICK MADELEINE 'JOKE'

Sykes
    Sykes

PRISON STAFF DISCIPLINED FOR SICK MADELEINE 'JOKE' Empty PRISON STAFF DISCIPLINED FOR SICK MADELEINE 'JOKE'

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53 am

PRISON STAFF DISCIPLINED FOR SICK MADELEINE 'JOKE' Metros10

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/11/prison-officer-sacked-and-four-others-disciplined-after-madeleine-mccann-t-shirt-stunt-4183081/
    A prison officer has been sacked and four others disciplined after photos of them wearing T-shirts saying ‘We Have Madeleine McCann’ during a drunken night out were posted on Facebook.

They were among at least seven staff on a ‘boys’ weekend’ when the images were taken.

The pictures were on Facebook for two months before being brought to the attention of their bosses at Wandsworth Prison, London.

But a colleague told Metro it was ‘despicable’ that some involved in the incident were still working at the jail. He said: ‘It makes me sick to think just because they work for the prison service that they should get away with this disrespectful behaviour.

‘If I was the mother or father of Madeleine McCann I would want to know about this.’

The incident happened when the officers were ‘very drunk’ on a weekend away, he claimed.

The officer said printing slogans on Prison Service T-shirts about Madeleine, who went missing in Portugal in 2007, was a ‘disgusting act’. One senior officer has been dismissed, another remains suspended and three others received final written warnings.

Their code of conduct makes it a disciplinary offence to bring the prison service into disrepute through social media.

A Ministry of Justice spokesman said: ‘Appropriate disciplinary action has been taken following an incident concerning a number of prison officers outside of working hours and away from the prison.’

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:41 pm