A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

WM3
    WM3

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! - Page 4 Empty Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 pm

I would call this déja vu, or how to recycle an impossibly ridiculous theory over and over again! Thanks to the original poster.

In an interview with radio host Jim "Jimbo" Bohannon, Pat Brown said this of the Casey Anthony case:-
    And then they try to blame it on George and say “Alright, George is an ex-cop. So George finds his grand-daughter’s drowned, so he decides he’s gonna cart the body around till it decomposes in the trunk and then dump the body next to the house. I mean, I think George is gonna be a little smarter than that (laughs)

Okay.....let's break this down:-

George Anthony is an ex-cop; he finds his grand-daughter Caylee dead; he lugs her corpse around until it decomposes, then he dumps it.

Familiar? Yep - this is PRECISELY what Pat Brown theorises Dr Gerry McCann did with his daughter Madeleine in her ebook except that she's got Gerry moving Madeleine's decomposing body twice after being dumped and possibly even packing it into his luggage and taking it back to the UK.

However, whilst Brown completely dismisses any notion of a man driving around with his missing grand-daughter's decomposing body in his car, this is PRECISELY what she proposes Gerry McCann did with his daughter Madeleine. In fact, Brown not only proposes that Gerry McCann moved Madeleine's decomposing body around their Portuguese vacation town on a number of occasions, she actually suggests that he packed it into his luggage and took it home on a plane to the UK when it would have been in an advanced stage of purification!

If you have $2.99 to burn, you can BUY this theory of Pat Brown's which also includes the proposal that eight professional people immediately, and without question agreed to risk their reputations and liberty to cover up a very shocking and heinous crime.

I wonder exactly where this stupid travesty of a woman actually has her brains, not where they should be, that's for sure.
    WM3
    WM3

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! - Page 4 Empty Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Latest example of lying and downright libel from brown:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She knows that that is totally untrue - but she continues on as she doesn't care what crap she vomits out to keep her little cult worshipping her every pronouncement.

I wonder if she has cottoned on to the fact that the FULL transcript of her interview has been posted up all over the internet, and she's been totally outed? On second thoughts don't tell her, let her continue to show the world what a stinking lowlife she is.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Very interesting little snippet from the transcribed text of the radio talk -

Pat Brown: I have not received a cease and desist letter nor has anybody approached me on that.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't she say CR had sent her such a communication???? And if what she stated in the radio show is the case and no-one has contacted her over the matter, how come she has been screeching non-stop that she was going to sue the McCanns BECAUSE they had had CR stop her pamphlet being sold on Amazon?

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Now, how about this load of crap re the UK. It is very obvious to me that she more than likely has never visited the UK, in fact she probably has never gone further than New Jersey or Atlantic City. And she's now proposing to visit Portugal and search for a body? I do hope she is investing in a crash course in Portuguese so someone might just about understand her. And, I am told by friends from that country, many of the Portuguese not at all keen on a certain type of Yank and their overbearing, "we are better than you" attitude which pattie bushmeat seems to have. Of course, she may have been smashed when she said this load of crap!

"Ooooh...extremely. They’re extremely vicious right now in Britain which is why er there’s been a lot...pretty much a shut down of a lot of the media, especially in this case and I’ve had a lot of letters coming in from, from er people living in er UK and they’re like, please do, please speak out because we can’t speak out any longer in, in Britain, it’s just not allowed and they’re very frustrated with the fact they don’t have that freedom – I think there’s something recently afoot where they’re trying to ease up on that because they’re getting, it’s getting to be like a totalitarian society where you can’t say anything, and while it’s true we may be uncomfortable with what somebody says about us and certainly I know because I’ve been on the receiving end of all kinds of interesting commentary, and I, as long as it’s opinion I have to live with it, I think its people’s right to speak with their opinion but when you shut down a society and say you can longer say anything that somebody doesn’t like you’ve got a problem."
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Another moan from the boring, slashmouthed bushmeat pattie:

Why don't you put a sock in it, bushmeat, grow up and get a real job?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:52 am

Another moronic piece of vileness:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    The #McCann's should be upset with news about SY investigating a Spanish pedo gang; people won't look for Maddie in the US, China, or NZ. How does she know this? Is there something she hasn't told us about? We need to know.
    8 hours ago

Perhaps bushmeat would care to enlighten us where exactly it was suggested that Scotland Yard were in Spain to 'investigate a Spanish paedo gang' as Scotland Yard did not comment on the reason for their visit to Spain.

She really needs to stop spreading all these totally unfounded comments - ah, but we know this is done deliberately to make idiots of those who think she spouts wisdom and worship her, when in fact her views are crappy in the extreme and just made to cause more grief to those she targets.

I am now given to understand she may have got her above idea about the 'Spanish paedo gang' from a piece the Express ran where they referenced an ancient story about the original investigation following a possible line of enquiry into such a gang.

Last edited by WM3 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

This has just surfaced:

32 minutes ago · 1

Pat Brown I guess, Sofia, I don't understand what the parents' status has to do with reviewing a case. A couple of examples: I have a case in the US, I have been asked to review in which a daughter is missing. I was asked to look at a number of possible suspects. Problem is, I am having trouble with her brother's story changing (like three times). So, before I go chase pointless leads, I have to eliminate the brother. Another case involved the murder of a man's mother. He went to some psychics and wanted me to spend time following up on their 'visions.' Their visions were of two Hispanic men who lived in the town. Unfortunately, my profile of the crime came up with one African-American man living in another area. I refused to follow up the psychics' leads. Now, maybe if I was a PI making $100 USD an hour, I could waste time running around doing pointless stuff but it would still be unethical. I told him no. Later, when I proved to be right about my profile, the young man apologized for getting mad at me for not looking for the Hispanic men. It is unprofessional and unethical for SY to ignore the evidence and spend millions of pounds on bogus leads. IF they reanalyze the case and eliminate the parents and find reason to support the abduction theory, then I have no problem with further investigation. What I find even more unethical, is that they are not focusing on the most likely abduction theory, that a local pedophile kidnapped and murdered Maddie in PDL. That they are chasing silly leads outside of Portugal makes me think the whole SY review is a sham.

I cannot believe that this bogus profiler, this laughing stock in her own country, can call the SY unethical and their review of the case a sham. I really wish someone would put her out of her misery;, no not like that, but perhaps a nice pink padded room in a secure facility?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm

She really is quite insane, isn't she?

Fight back against the pros attempt to dissuade people from speaking up about the McCanns. , if any of you can post comments on the one-star Amazon reviews at Amazon.com of my book, The Profiler that the pros are posting to try to discredit me, this would help. If you are in the US with an Amazon account, positive review of The Profiler would help as this shows there is a controversy going on and the negative reviews are simply targeted attacks unrelated to the actual content of the book (considering much of it is libelous). There are some 18 one-stars in a row right now, so they are working overtime to try to kill sales. The book has been out long enough [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... endingthat sales are much slower now, so the economic impact is not a big deal but we shouldn't let them get away with trying to gag by making people fear speaking out will kill their careers or income. I am not afraid of these people and I not going to back down but such concerted attacks dissuade other professionals from speaking out. This happened with the West Memphis Three case. Professionals kept quiet because it wasn't worth the damage to their careers to take a stand.

Let's see if we here anything from media. As a matter of fact, if that type of thing was posted anywhere (like Anorak, etc) where it might catch the eye of media, this would help. There WILL be a bigger push later on when I do official press releases but due to working out legal specifics in the lawsuit, it may be a bit.

.............. such concerted attacks dissuade other professionals from speaking out. This happened with the West Memphis Three case. Professionals kept quiet because it wasn't worth the damage to their careers to take a stand.

Bollocks! What happens is most professionals beat it for the hills every time she appears on the horizon. She made a total a*se of herself over the West Memphis 3, as she did over the Beltway Sniper and assorted other cases where she got it totally wrong. Her mentor has disowned her; she is a figure of fun in the USA, and I bet her one-time tenant, the one she stalked and accused of murder, flinches every time her name is even whispered. The UK papers, TV and radio won't touch her with a bargepole. I haven't read her book, but friends who have consider it amateurish in style, short on substance and long on boredom. An ego trip for someone who is a second-rate wannabee.

Last edited by WM3 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Does she ever pause to take breath?

Pat Brown ............... But if we want to not allow the pros to get away with attacking those standing up for Free Speech, we need people who BELIEVE in Free Speech to stand up to them. One doesn't have to write a review of The Profiler to point out in the comments of the attack reviews that these are people trying to shut me up and discredit me. If we get comments on these reviews, then curious people will learn what the REAL issue is; Madeleine McCann and Free Speech. They can also find out that these reviewers are simply telling lies (like I have no education when I have a Masters in Criminal Justice from Boston University and I have never worked with law enforcement when clearly - if they READ the book - I was sitting inside police stations going through all the files for days on end). If we start a conversation in each of the comment areas, it will show people what these negative reviews are REALLY about!

Pat Brown Whoever it was who put up the positive review at Amazon, thank you. I saw an email come in but it vanished and I have no idea who it was and why I can't find the email again.Oh please, not that hoary old chestnut again; it's been flogged to death! More likely she put that positive review up herself, or got one of her little followers to do so.

Pat Brown ...... We need both sides heard if we want media to pay attention to more than the McCann's very vocal supporters.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 am

From Amazon for you to read - reviews of her book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull and Egocentric, Not a Good Combo, May 3, 2010
    By feysidhe "feysidhe" (Mount Kisco, NY USA) - See all my reviews
    (VINE VOICE)
    This review is from: The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths (Hardcover)
    Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)
    One of the hazards of an autobiography is that even a person who lives an exciting life may not be a good enough writer to transmit that excitement. On the other hand a biography written by a talented author can make even the most average life interesting.

Unfortunately, Pat Brown is not a talented author. Nor does she seem to have lived all that thrilling a life, despite being a self-taught, self-proclaimed profiler. This book consists of her alternately whining and boasting. She is always right, even though no one supports her, believes her or listens to her.

At the beginning of the book, when she is talking about the guy who stayed in her house, she telegraphs several things:
    1) this is a woman who will never admit to being wrong
    2) this is a woman who doesn't take responsibility for her own failures
    3) this book is going to drive a thinking person crazy

She writes about how her husband didn't believe her that her boarder was a criminal and LONG before she mentions that they're now divorced, it's obvious she's going to say so. If she found all the stuff she says she found in this guy's room, the police should clearly have paid attention. But when she starts going into reasons why the case was never properly investigated (later in the book), she begins to give readers the impression that she may have a slight paranoid personality disorder.

The thing I was most hoping to get when I ordered this book was some sense of what an ordinary woman did that helped her to understand the various aspects of profiling. However, since none of Pat Brown's "cases" ever went to court, so that no hard evidence in the cases ever got examined by *actual professionals,* it's hard to take her seriously. Without reading 400 books, I already know more about blood spatter, weapons, physical capability, psychology and psychopathology than she displays. And I'd never expect anyone to hire me on as a profiler.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, September 26, 2010
    By MED (Arizona) - See all my reviews
    This review is from: The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths (Hardcover)
    I was looking forward to reading this because of my interest in true crime and in profiling. While Ms. Brown does offer a view into the problems of an imperfect justice system, most of the book offers nothing more than graphic descriptions of brutal crimes that she has "profiled" without any of the crimes being solved as a result. Sorry, what's the point? Since reading this, I've seen her on television a couple of times and she struck me as more interested in self-promotion than as an expert profiler.

1.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelming, May 4, 2010
    By S. Jacobs "eyegor" (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
    (VINE VOICE)

When I sat down to read this book, I was looking forward to finding out how a professional profiler works and to see them help bring criminals to justice. This book never quite delivers that.

Pat's life was profoundly affected when a girl was murdered in her town and the signs seemed to point to a boarder in her home. She set about to prove her suspicions to the police, but the boarder was never charged with the crime in spite of seeming very suspicious. Undaunted, she began self-training to be a criminal profiler. At this point of the book, I still had some hope that justice would be done and the girls murderer was uncovered. No such luck. Rather, she used every opportunity smirking at professional profilers and railing at the failed investigators, prosecutors and "the system".

The remainder of the book consists of "cases" that describe various crimes and "non-crimes" (eg suicides). In each case, none of the people she "fingers" as the culprit are charged with the crime. Frequently, she tries to profile cases without the cooperation of the police or even the families involved. In many cases, the cases are extremely old and the evidence isn't made available to her or has been lost or destroyed. She nevertheless manages to find the miscreant and in my opinion, borders on libel by saying that they did the crime without having any evidence to back it up.

When I write a review, I try to be as objective as possible and complete the entire book before beginning my review. About 2/3s of the way through the "cases", I began lamenting my choice of reading material, but still held out hope that she would manage to help obtain at least one conviction. That wasn't the case and as other reviewers have noted, it seemed to be more a case of her puffing up her reputation at the expense of other profilers (real ones who have real training and real convictions).

1.0 out of 5 stars Rather Peculiar Book, May 3, 2010
    By Skunk Tabby (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
    Dear potential reader of this book: Before investing your time and money, ask yourself, "Do I wish to read the slightly paranoid, somewhat delusional, and definitely egotistical blathering of a so-called expert in profiling who never seems to have brought anyone to justice and who has questionable ethics in naming "suspects" that have never been charged, let alone convicted?" If the answer is no, don't buy this book.

How this woman hasn't been sued for slander is beyond me. If she's using pseudonyms, she doesn't say so, although a bit of googling didn't turn up anything under the aliases she may or may not have given. I certainly don't fault her for being self-taught, but she doesn't seem to have actually learned anything more than anyone else who's watched TV, except how to make wild guesses following that ever reliable "gut." And while she doesn't charge victims' families for her opinions, the families would be wise to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. And to any police departments or investigators thinking about hiring her, please ask her about her success rate. Has she ever testified in court? I'd love to know what it is myself. No one would expect a 100% conviction rate, but her's seems to be less than zero.

Unless you want to waste your time and money padding the author's ego and wallet, don't bother.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Silliness Personified, March 3, 2011
    By L. Dash (Maryland) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
    This review is from: The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths (Kindle Edition)
    It is amusing to read Pat Brown's attributes of the psychopathic personality, one of which is narcissism, when she herself is quite narcissistic. Oh, where would the world be without Ms Brown to solve the cold cases of the world when all police professionals around her are incompetents?
    Criticism of personality traits aside, when I purchased this book, I did not know of Pat Brown's background, so expected this book to be insightful writing on criminal behavior. It isn't. Instead it is the ramblings of a well-intentioned enough, but not too knowledgeable person who believes her interest in the subject and offers of free help to families in crises has qualified her as a professional. Not surprisingly, the only thing that she has to offer is conjecture, so none of her research has lead to a solution in the cases she writes about. Don't waste your money on this tripe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time., February 5, 2011
    By A Customer - See all my reviews
    This review is from: The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths (Kindle Edition)
    I made it through four chapters and gave up. Pat Brown describes several cases and criminals but never shows evidence of her "profiles" actually solving any crimes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money!, July 29, 2010
    By Kate Farmer - See all my reviews
    I found this book very boring ..I'll make a quick comment..not at all factual..written by someone very self serving..egotistical..I couldn't finish it..I got the impression that everyone else is just plain ignorant but the author enough said!

1.0 out of 5 stars Conjecture is not science, June 10, 2010
    By G. Dannunzio "CHIRONJ" (new brunswick, nj) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    Ms. Brown may have a degree in Criminal Justice, but she is not a psychologist or scientific researcher in human factors. She is a great self promoter. I have to believe in her mind her TV appearances and radio show has qualified her as a premier profiler. This is clearly not true.

I wish I read through some of the other reviews. The beginning of the book is interesting but goes downhill from there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter waste / Scam by a self-promoting circus barker, May 10, 2011
    By D. Davis (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    I've never written a negative review on Amazon before, but I'd be doing a disservice to the public by letting this one go. This book is BAD. It's nothing but the rantings of an egotist desperately seeking self-promotion.

After being annoyed at having wasted my time starting to read it, I checked out Ms. Brown on the internet. She has no degree in psychology or anything else that would qualify her as a "profiler." She named herself one and got on a TV a couple of times. She's a scam, a hollow impersonator whose existence is dedicated to self-promotion. The one case I saw her write on, the West Memphis Three, is illustrative - she gets all the facts wrong, ignores the forensics, and declares the West Memphis Three guilty in spite of the fact that the Arkansas Supreme Court just ordered new hearings for them.

She's a clown - apparently her looks got her on TV years ago, but they're going, too and as people look into her more and more they see that she - and her book - are nothing but ignorant self-promotion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Apallingly Bad Book!, July 12, 2010
    By A Reader - See all my reviews
    Let me start out by saying I've never written a negative review of a book before in my life. After all, tastes can be subjective, so why ruin the reading experience of someone else who might love a book that didn't exactly send me? However, in the case of The Profiler by Pat Brown, I truly feel I need to warn the public. This book is apallingly BAD. The author is relentlessly egotistical and self-promoting, has NO insight into how vapid she sounds 80% of the time, and on top of that, she's outrageously ungenerous toward experienced, law-enforcement officials who spend their time day-in and day-out in the trenches dodging criminals' bullets instead of on radio and television talk shows! I didn't learn ANYTHING from this book except that Pat Brown has an overwhelming need to become famous. If you want to learn more about sociopathic personality disorder or criminal profiling, please look elsewhere--or better yet, buy a seasoned, big-city street cop a donut and a cup of coffee and truly listen to what he or she has to say. Those people have seen it all and can run circles around wannabes like Pat Brown! And when you're done with your donut and coffee, give the cop a hug and a hearty THANK YOU for doing his/her job without the ridiculous self-absorption of Pat Brown. [quote]

So now we know why she's so very desperate to get the reviews 'reversed' by having her sycophants post up positive ones. As far as I can see, the negative reviews are all from the American Amazon site, NOT from anyone in the UK supporting the McCanns, which is what she is claiming. Some of the comments re her personality etc are very revealing, and this is just a sample. She really is a money-grabbing, small minded scammer, isn't she? A con artist, to be exact.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Tell me, does she ever open her mouth and not tell a lie?

Those reviews have NOTHING whatsoever to do with the McCanns or the pro posters. They are 90% American based. I very much doubt that anyone in the UK had even heard of her before she barged into the conversation, let alone bought her book. And who could be bothered to smear someone like her? She has no clout in the UK, no connection with the McCann case, so why, tell me, would anyone bother?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Some more snippets:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Little girls abducted by strangers must be recovered quickly or they never will be found alive. Name one found alive years later. #McCann

============

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    When you are taking money from people, you should be honest about the chances of their money finding your child alive. Near zero. #McCann

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown No, Dallas, most are not actually reading it. They are getting the diatribe from a blog that has that crap written about me on it. The big clues are; doesn't have a degree and never worked with a police department. Anyone reading the book would know this is not true.

Debbie Schmidt Have tried to straighten that out, where I could (the degree/police dept. thing).
    These people are really dodgy!
    6 hours ago
    ==========
    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown ‎"dodgy" is a kind way to put it, Debbie! Seriously personality-disordered and vicious might be another.

Last edited by WM3 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Some more well written comments from a poster:

Colour me cynical but we've seen the lengths Pat Brown will go to to earn a buck.

On 1st December - completely out of the blue - Brown starts talking about "hate campaigns" on Amazon with regard to her book reviews. She said negative reviews were good for publicity and thanked those making them. I confess to finding this confusing since my immediate thought was that she was referring to her "profile" and I understoond that the reviews for that disappeared when Amazon removed the book.

Yesterday I found out that she was talking about the reviews for her other book "My life hunting serial killers" (or something equally grandiose). Sure enough, on the Amazon US site, there were a clutch of 1 star reviews which had been made over the past week.

Today, her new best friend Jolie is tweeting that these reviews are the result of a hate campaign by McCann supporters. I say garbage. I am a member of all of the active McCann forums and nowhere is anyone discussing said book. Besides, very few McCann supporters are in the US. I can think of three and none of them likely to be interested in playing games like this.

This morning it occurred to me that when I set up the Amazon book sales tracker to track sales of her "profile" I registered the search under "Pat Brown" as opposed to the profile itself. Therefore, sales of her other book would be recorded. Lo and behold, here are the results:-

Hardback:
    October -22
    November - 17
    December - 6

Kindle:
    October - 58
    November - 38
    December - 9

She is complaining that she had 18 reviews since November and that simce they were all poor reviews, they must be "haters" rather than people genuinely disliking her book. Look at the sales figure! It's not as if those reviews appeared at a time when no-one was buying her book! Every single one of those poor reviews justifies the one star - unlike the one star reviews for Kate's book which often just contained an insult.

Call me cynical, but in the UK you have to register a credit card and make a purchase before you can write a review. Maybe that doesn't apply in the US, but what's to say Pat Brown didn't write those negative reviews herself? It was her after all who brought everyone's attention to them - saying "thank you" and that these were great for publicity and therefore sales....

It's a fact that it's the antis who do the spamming thing - whether it's on Twitter or in the comments section of the Daily Mail. Some of them must be online 24/7 for they manage to clock up thousands of tweets every week. The pros on the other hand are mainly professional folk - with jobs and no time for such shenanigans. Hence the reason why it took an army of us 7 months to create the wiki!

If this IS an orchestrated attack on Brown, then she needs to use whatever comon sense she can muster, look elsewhere and stop unjustly accusing the BRITISH supporters of the search for Madeleine McCann. Why on earth would 18 Brits create Amazon accounts, make a purchase (and pay international shiipping costs) just so that they could post a one star review of a book? Especially since the book already had a few dozen one star reviews and a few more two star reviews!

Brown did after all brag that she had four "hater" groups. I'm sure she's got plenty of critics in the US to account for 18 negative reviews.

Even Jim Bohannon pointed out that she wasn't everyone's cup of tea:-

Jim Bohannon: Well, erm, unfortunately I guess it sort of goes with the nature of your work that if you don’t like Pat Brown, get in line.

Pat Brown: Yeah, well, pretty much. Yeah.

Jim Bohannon: I mean, I mean, there, there have to be just by the nature of what you have done er, a lot of folks who don’t think kindly of you.

However, as I said, Pat Brown has already done quite a few pretty weirdo things so I personally wouldn't be shocked if it transpired that she did all this herself to gain publicity for her book and to try and discredit a group of decent folk who have spoken out against her extremely offensive behaviour towards the parents of a missing child.

Re this bunch of negative reviews for her ealier book on Amazon. I wouldn't have to be picked off the floor if it transpired that she wrote them herself. After all, she is the one who pointed them out and said how great they were for publicity.

I don't condone misuse of reviewing or voting systems and I tend to think that Amazon reviews aren't worth the virtual paper they are written on. However, what I do object to is her spreading the accusation that it is McCann supporters who are doing this to her. Hell's teeth! These reviews were made on Amazon.com. 99% of McCann supporters are Europeans. In order to write a rewview, you must register a credit card with Amazon and then make at least one purchase with it! She is saying that 18 of these reviews were made by McCann supporters. We don't have 18 US folk in our group. Does she honestly believe that 18 Brits were willing to set up fake accounts, make a purchase and then pay international shipping for the goods just so that we can add to the already high number of negative reviews for her book?

She isn't popular in the States according to all of my sources. She has managed to offend all of my US buddies in one way or another. She really should look to some of her other "haters" (as she likes to call them) who are based in the US. Common sense would tell her that if any of the BRITISH McCann supporters wanted to post a bad review about her awful book then we'd do it on Amazon.co.uk. As it stands, there were until this morning, only 4 reviews of her book there and none of them recent (BIG CLUE). However, I have just checked and there is a new one today - surprise, surprise 5 stars by someone who also gave her 5 stars for her "profile" and only gave one star for Kate's book. Couldn't be responding to her appeal for good reviews could he?

I found the book fascinating and although I will not be beginning a career as a criminal profiler anytime soon the book will leave you with utmost respect for those that are able to crack the seemingly 'uncrackable' case.

Doesn't sound much like he even read the book does it? Just a Patfan.

Last edited by WM3 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:47 pm

I understand she is now twittering trying to stop people donating to the campaign. As one poster remarked:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not looking for her to drop her lawsuit against the McCanns. I'm all for her facing them across a courtroom.

I second that; I want her well and truly scr*wed through the floor and right down to hell for what she has done, not just to the McCanns but all the other people she has tormented and harassed.

From another forum:

She is tweeting a load of garbage and posting pure poison on Facebook.

People give to the Madeleine Fund of their own free will. No-one is deluded about the possibility (ok maybe even probability) that the McCann case won't have a happy outcome. But as long as the possibility of her still being alive is more than 0%, decent people will support the search. It's the same drive and human decency which has people searching for survivors of earthquakes weeks after the disaster.

Why does she want to dissuade anyone from giving to Madeleine's search fund? Apart from anything, it is mostly funded nowadays by the McCanns own efforts whether that be charity fundraisers or Kate's book.

I can say that Kate's book is now on sale in many languages across the world. Anyone seen Brown's book on sale anywhere? Thought not.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

nah never seen it. wouldnt pay a cent for her bullshit anyway .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:58 pm

This is very interesting:

Besides Brown's book being rambling and self-involved, two things struck me. For a person who claims to look only for facts and not theories, I was amazed that she could dismiss the whole subject of learning disabilities as "bunk," without offering any reasons or arguments, as well as decide to home school her children because she found the school system highly objectionable, but again, without offering a single reason for it. But the worst theorizing without facts was her incredible stereotyping of how a male and female spouse would react to their partner's not coming home anywhere near on time. The man would fall asleep, and the woman would hope her partner was dead, because she was going to kill him otherwise. For a person who claims to stick only to facts, she offers here the most stereotyped gender behavior analysis one could think of. If my wife were several hours late coming home one night, falling asleep is the last thing I would do. Brown has has huge blind spots that she either can't see or won't acknowledge, and she shouldn't be making negative comments about how everyone but her had blind spots while investigating a case.

To me this points out quite clearly that

1. she is sick in the mind
    2. she has no compassion
    3. she wants fame and fortune and is prepared to do anything to achieve her goal
    4. she is manipulative
    5. she is a pathological liar
    6. she should be stopped, now, before she destroys anyone else

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 am

Just out of curiosity, I looked to see if her book had been reviewed at Goodreads. This has a site dedicated to book discussion and reviews and I have seen folk get hounded out of there because they were seeking to skew reviewing (either way).

Result - yes there are a few dozen reviews of her book there and very mixed. There is only one five star review though.

Phoebebb's review Jun 11, 10
    Read from June 10 to 11, 2010

I can't take this book anymore. It's misleading! I thought I was going to enjoy a book about profiling psychopaths, but instead I'm slapped in the face with an autobiography about an obsessive housewife trying to convince the world how clever she is; who happens to profile as a hobby. Every time she turns around she's being told she's a lunatic and she just chalks it all up to flaws in the justice system.

If I was to profile this woman I would suggest she suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, narcissism, and uses delusions of grandeur as a defense mechanism while the world around her tells her she's nuts.

Naomi's review Jun 16, 10

Read from June 10 to 15, 2010

Don't waste your time with this book! This writer has an ego the size of New York City. She was all-knowing, while those around her, including the police and some victims families, were misdirected and ignorant. If you love profiling books, stick to those of John Douglas and Roy Hazelwood (or really any Quantico trained profiler), they tend to be much better written and focused on the facts of the case and less on emotions and ego.

Well, they are less than complimentary. Well done the poster who found them.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 am

Poking her scabby nose into things that are not her concern on the justice4maddie fb page:

Pat Brown
    Can someone enlighten me as to how private campaign contributions are handled in the UK?
    6 hours ago

I assume she is off again, trying to cause trouble for the McCanns. She is so predictable, isn't she?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:29 am

Is it possible for her to be more moronic that we have noted do far? Yes, there is:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Apparently, there's a lie being retweeted that I said there is a 50-50 chance Madeleine #McCann is alive. Not true: I said near zero chance.

That was the Attorney General of Portugal, in court, in Lisbon, in front of the entire world. Brown appears to be under the ever-increasing delusion that she is the center of the Universe. Well, she isn't, ridiculous old biddy, must be so awful to be her.

More:-

There you go Brown, go and read what a total fool you have made of yourself by listening to pitchforkers and the likes of Bennett and Gonc - their 'theories' were publically discredited by the Attorney General of Portugal last year in court:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mr Menezes was the first witness called at a libel trial brought by the McCanns against former police chief Goncalo Amaral. His book claimed Madeleine had died in the family's apartment in the holiday resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007. But Mr Menezes said he thought the probability of Madeleine being alive was 50/50.

All the Dogs don't lie, rubbish - all discredited, in public, on oath, by the AG of Portugal.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Good one, thanks to the original poster!

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    What my list of dead abducted toddlers proves, is the #McCann s should be looking for Maddie's killer in PDL & not a live child elsewhere.
    Sick bi*ch - barely dawn in the US, and she has spent the night twittering lists of murdered children.

Does it get more ghoulish than that?

And really, she ought to stop telling other people what to do - she hasn't a clue what she is talking about, as she demonstrated by her frantic, incoherent, overnight tweeting.

Maybe her cage is just a tad rattled now it's dawning on her that hitching her waggon to Bennett's forum wasn't the cleverest of moves, as he has just made a nice donation to the Find Madeleine fund?

And she is still banging on about 'Maddie's killer' for which she has no evidence except in her own imagination. Is it me, or is she fixated on children and death? Not at all healthy - oh, my mistake, what she is fixated on is buckets full of $$$$ and a chance to star on TV. Well, she ain't getting either, but she's fast becoming an Aunt Sally - a target for universal ridicule and laughter; a sad old woman with not much going for her. Anyone with more than one braincell would quietly pack up and fade away. But I guess when you only have one and that is terminally diseased as well, you just have to carry on digging yourself further and further into the ever-growing pile of sh*t you have created.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm

And more:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @
    @JBLittlemore @njbennett IF Maddie were abducted, she's likely buried in Praia da Luz or vicinity. The "abductor" didn't have a car. #McCann

A succinct comment from a poster, with a very interesting question:

Unless she is the abductor, how on earth does she know whether or not he/they had a car? It's nonsense. She must have been churning this stuff out all night - it's still only, 10.41 am in her part of the States.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:37 pm

What a ghastly, evil-minded filthy excuse for a human being she is:

Quote:
    Little girls on vacation aren't abducted by creepy men to give to childless women.They are raped & murdered, usually within 3 hrs.#McCann
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Samantha Runnion, age 5, abducted, raped and murdered by a stranger; body found a day later. 2002 # McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Three-year-old Rose Palmer was abducted, raped and murdered while buying ice cream. Body found one month later. England 1994 #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Breeann Rodriguez, 3-year-old, went missing while riding her pink bicycle. Raped. Body found in drainage ditch. Missouri 2011 #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Dannarriah Finley, four years old, was abducted from her home, raped and strangled in Texas. 2002 #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    A three-year-old minor girl was abducted, raped and murdered by a teenager at suburban Goregoan in Mumbai. 2011 #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @ @njbennett @JBLittlemore I was referring to the McCanns claims of an abductor; if there were to be one, look in PDL, for a killer, & a body.

a body.
    4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply » ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (Mohandas Gandhi) #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @ @JBLittlemore @njbennett IF Maddie were abducted, she's likely buried in Praia da Luz or vicinity. The "abductor" didn't have a car. #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    What my list of dead abducted toddlers proves, is the #McCann s should be looking for Maddie's killer in PDL & not a live child elsewhere.
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @ @kittygal5399 Thanks, Kitty! We need more profilers/in LE/have been in LE.
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    In 30 minutes (with distractions), I've already found 5 little girls under age 5 who were abducted, raped, & not found alive. #McCann #stats
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Breeann Rodriguez, 3-year-old, went missing while riding her pink bicycle. Raped. Body found in drainage ditch. Missouri 2011 #McCann #stats
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Three-year-old Rose Palmer was abducted, raped and murdered while buying ice cream. Body found one month later. England 1994 #McCann #stats
    5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    Dannarriah Finley, four years old, was abducted from her home, raped and strangled in Texas. 2002 #McCann #Stats
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @ @ray1915 It's fine if people donate money because they prefer hope to odds. But, the #McCann s state the odds say Maddie is alive. #lie
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    A three-year-old minor girl was abducted, raped and murdered by a teenager at suburban Goregoan in Mumbai. 2011 #McCann #stats
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Samantha Runnion, age 5, abducted, raped and murdered by a stranger; body found a day later. 2002 # McCann #stats
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    So far, one toddler stranger abduction in 29 years found alive some time later. Want the long list of dead toddlers in 29 years? #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    I may hope I win the lottery but stats say I have a snowball's chance in hell. I should buy my own tickets, not take others' money. #McCann
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @ @ray1915 I wasn't talking hope, I was talking stats. While parents may hope a child is alive, they shouldn't claim stats support she is.
    6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

She really has a fixation with little girls being abducted, raped and murder doesn't she? Revealing?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Many thanks for this:

Bizarrely, soon after she published her ebook,. Brown posted a rather different theory on Facebook - this time suggesting that the McCanns and their friends found Madeleine's body

Any theory will do
    Now, whilst simultaneously promoting sales of her ebook, she has changed tack yet again. After frenetically posting a host of examples of toddlers who were abducted and murdered, she posted this:-

"Maddie's killer??"

Whiffs of desperation...
    So why is she continuing to SELL the theory that Madeleine died accidentally and that her parents disposed of her body either in Huelva in Spain or that they brought her body home to England in their luggage and buried it in an obliging relative's garden?

Brown says she is suing the McCann for libelling her (despite the fact that they have never acknowledged her existence) and she says that the overwhelming criticism her theory is receiving is actually a pro-McCann attempt to get her to drop her lawsuit.

I for one would love to see Pat Brown face the McCanns across a courtroom and I would be very interested to hear Anne Bremner's arguments as to why it should be OK for anyone to accuse another person of a serious crime in order to make money. Especially when those accusations are in contradiction of facts and witness testimony.

Pat Brown says that she and Ms Bremner are "working out legal specifics in the lawsuit".

They are? Like what? Trying to prove that non-existent libel actually exists?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Now, let me see, is this a suggestion that UK MPs were bribed to cover up a certain story by a certain child's parents? Or is the other poster suggesting brown bribes an MP?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Many thanks to J.... for this succinct piece:

Pat Brown is harping on about missing toddlers and how few of them are returned alive - as though abducted toddlers taken for "sexual purposes" were in a different class from an older abducted child taken for sexual purposes. She spent her wee small hours listing cases of missing toddlers who wound up dead (repeating some of them - maybe she'd had a small refreshment or two?). What she FAILED to note though was that toddlers are the least likely age group to be abducted and so it's only common sense to suppose that since it is relatively rare for any abducted child to turn up alive after a lengthy period of time, there won't be that many cases of abducted toddlers who turn up alive.

This doesn't mean that abducted toddlers are LESS likely to turn up alive - just that there are fewer toddlers being abducted.

From the MissingKids website (National Centre for Missing and Exploited CHildren):-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only 7% of nonfamily abductions (58,300) were aged 0-5. An observation was made that the younger the child, the more publicity it tended to receive.

Also:-

Recent, notorious nonfamily abductions have often involved quite young children, such as 5-year-old Samantha Runnion of Orange County, CA. However, young children, despite the publicity accorded their abduction, are not the most frequent victims of nonfamily abduction. Eighty-one percent of nonfamily abducted children and 58 percent of stereotypical kidnapping victims were age 12 or older (table 2). Nonfamily abduction victims overall were particularly concentrated among the oldest groups, with 59 percent being 15–17 years old.

I think if we take the list of abducted children who were found alive after a lengthy period of time then they will fit pretty accurately into these stats.

Let's face it, an older child is more likely to be able to identify an abductor. If, as Brown says, Madeleine was taken by a local predator then killed and dumped, why hasn't her body been found during the extensive searches of the area?

She ASS-U-MEs that the predator did not have a car. I don't know where she gets this idea from personally... Most people have cars nowadays and Spain is only one hour from Luz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 pm