A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

WM3
    WM3

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! Empty HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:08 am

Fri Nov 04, 2011

Pat Brown has posted this on Twitter:

"Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann update: I'll be in Portugal in Feb for trial &search"

"McCann/Carter-Rucking of my book update: Attorney #AnneBremner will be representing me in upcoming legal suit #MadeleineMcCann"

"Legal suit is against the McCanns for libel and tortious interference with business."

I don't remember the McCanns even giving her the time of day, do you? Looks like she's feeling unloved again, nobody is taking her seriously so up she pops, mouthing inanities - when did Kate and Gerry libel her? When did they interfere with business - her stupid pamphlet dropped down a big hole, nobody bought it. She's just a loud mouth on bandy legs.
    lol!

And for pics of her attorney, Ann Bremner, being taken to a holding cell after being arrested for a DUI office, plus here 911 call about 'crash' involving her car, read here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WM3
    WM3

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! Empty Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
    A bank account with monies from the book has been established to fund the search which begins in Feb in Portugal. #MadeleineMccann
    Like · Comment · 11 hours ago ·

Will this run and run or will it be another 'joke' like the one about the US earthquake, or the sick one about the Irwin child??? Or could it be she feels less than loved and is suffering envy at Tony Bennett's hogging of the limelight? I wonder what they think of her antics on a certain anti-McCann site where she has in fact become persona non grata?

Oh, and a large lollipop for anyone, anywhere who can point to, or give a link to, where the McCanns have libelled her?

Some more reading re the stupid creature and what people think of her.

Last edited by WM3 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Links added)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:18 pm

jealous of the attention Bennetts getting , is she ? Silly moo .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Hi, Coco, nice to see you again. I don't know what she is up to; I do wonder whether this Ann Bremner even knows she is her attorney? Her kind of expertise, as listed on her website, does not seem to include what is being asked of her. Surely one uses a lawyer who is well versed in libel and tort law? Maybe she is going to sue in the USA, where the rules etc are quite different from the UK. But still, even though I have searched high and low, I CANNOT find a mention of her anywhere by the McCanns, derogatory or complimentary, in fact there is a total black hole on the matter. I think she is off her trolley, to be truthful. Shocked

Last edited by WM3 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Here is her whining moan on why her 'book of lies' was junked - what does she expect when she accuses a father of carrying his dismembered child's body through UK Customs 'like bushmeat' which the stupid creature imagines everyone in the UK eats?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 pm

She's a drunken moron, not a human being. I read some of her trashy blog, she's a candidate for special treatment, the kind with padded walls and feeding through a tube. Maybe she had a bad childhood, or maybe she's just a vindictive bitch. Whatever she is, she should be removed to a place where she can be looked after. Why does society accept these creatures?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:36 am

Unflattering comment from Twitter here:

Re: Pat Brown update for those who don't use Twitter

Post Xavier Today at 9:51
    Probably not a popular view, but an honest one. I have no time for the McCanns antics, but even less time for Ms Brown. She is the latest to jump on the bandwagon seeking fame/and or fortune from a missing child. She has about as much to do with criminal profiling as "celebrity masterchef" has with running a professional kitchen.

As for suing the McCanns for libel over Amazon ditching her book? On what grounds? As far as I can see, the McCanns have not acknowledged her presence apart from Carter Ruck raising concerns with the distributors of her book. They may be justified, they may not. But that does not constitute libel.

Ms Brown seems to be suffering from lack of attention. And those expecting some great result from this are likely to be sadly disappointed.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Found this:

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:53 pm

People are tweeting her and posting up requests for more info and she is ignoring them. I reckon you are right, Sykes, and she was on a blinder when she claimed this; now she's having to try and undo the damage, and ignoring people only makes the situation worse. I understand there has been no reply as yet from the Bremner woman as to whether there is any truth in this claim. Maybe she's trying to get as far away from this train wreck as she can.

ETA from her Facebook

Marion Amos There is no libel and there is no tortious interference either. Amazon made a commercial decision. This is a stunt.

Karen Otoole Your just after a name for yourself in the uk your blog talks crap .remember your out burst ssying they carried Madeleine through customs in a suitcase .o dear another one sucked in by anti fans .tick tock

Marion Amos Fascnated to know what Pat thinks she has in writing. Is she really claiming that Carter Ruck, most famous libel lawyers ever, sent her a libellous letter? I smell a publicity stunt. And Ann Bremner is saying nothing.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Someone sent me this:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Amazon thread
    Halcyon says:
    A. Brewer

I just received a private message from Pat with regard to her situation. She is not particularly confident of having her e-book reinstated on Amazon, although she will continue to pressure them to provide a full explanation for their actions which, as you know, appear to be motivated by a complaint from Carter-Ruck.

Although she has asked that I don't divulge absolutely everything that she said, I think I am on safe ground in telling you that she has alternate plans for electronic distribution of her work, which may even ultimately include making it freely available, as I get the impression that the principle has now become more important than monetary gain, and she is keen to reach the widest possible readership.

Halcyon says:
    Further to my last, here is the letter that Pat received from Amazon...

Dear Pat,
    We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kate McCann.

Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.

Carter-Ruck can be reached at:
    6 St Andrew Street
    London EC4A 3AE

T 020 7353 5005

Best regards,

Robert F.

ETA - regarding the pulling of her pamphlet from Amazon:

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN @
    @mgtw01027 If you can get that in an email, this would be very helpful to me! I need the evidence in absolute form. TY for your support!!!17 hours ago
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    If you got an email from Amazon stating my #McCann book was removed due to copyright infringement, pls forward a copy.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh, my, one p!ss artist representing another one?

Read in order, be sure you are sitting down. lol! :

1)

2)

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Having 'vanished' from Twitter, she has, unfortunately, resurfaced on her own blog:

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011

Freedom of Speech, the McCanns, and Searching for Maddie

by Pat Brown

I have been getting a lot of questions about my search fund to be established with monies from the sale of my book, Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Some of the stuff certain folks are saying is seriously ridiculous, so I thought it best I make a clear statement with simple points they can understand.

1. I am not giving or receiving any monies from the McCanns' search fund.

2. At present, 50% of monies received from the sale of the Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann will go to the Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund. The other 50% earned from the book is income, not donations. I am selling a product and do not have to donate all earnings (or any) to charitable causes. I have chosen to donate 50% of the book's earnings to my search fund.

3. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund monies will be not be spent on a personal salary (any time spent will be pro bono). Monies will be used for expenses related to doing a search: travel, equipment, hiring of local PIs, or bringing in experts.

4. If I can cover any search expenses by another other method (media, work in the same location, etc.), then I will do so. I always endeavor to always keep costs low when I do pro bono work so that the funds will stretch further: inexpensive hotels, staying with local people, cheap meals, etc.). If I choose to spend above the cheapest rate I can achieve, I pay out-of-pocket.

5. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund will be transparent with all monies earned on the book tracked, all monies put into the account tracked, and all monies spent tracked. A full account will be made to the public of everything associated with my fund and my searches.

6. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund has no connection with the McCanns' search fund and the McCanns have not given my fund any endorsement. However, it would seem to me if I search in previously untargeted places and either locate Madeleine or eliminate those possibilities, then the search is nothing but beneficial to the McCanns and is following in the spirit of "Leaving No Stone Unturned."

7. There are four theories as to what happened to Madeleine which influence how one searches for the child; whether one thinks she is dead or alive.

One: the child died accidentally in the apartment in Praia da Luz and there was a cover-up; then we are looking for a dead child in Praia da Luz, Portugal, Huelva, Spain, or England.

Two: a local pedophile abducted Madeleine; then we are looking for a dead child in Praia da Luz, Portugal or nearby.

Three: A woman wanted a little girl and got a man to kidnap Madeleine. Then we are looking for a live child somewhere in the world.

Four: A pedophile sex ring kidnapped Madeleine and she is being raped and abused on a continuing basis. Then we are looking for a live child somewhere in the world.

Now, as one only has limited funds (even the McCanns, although they have been quite hefty), it behooves one to put the strongest efforts into the most likely scenario. If the McCanns were not involved in any way (other than neglect) in the disappearance of their daughter, they ought to be using kindhearted people's donations in the most proper way; looking for a pedophile who abducted, raped and murdered their little girl, get him arrested and convicted so that Madeleine gets justice, and prevent another little girl from the same horrible fate. They should be putting a good portion of their search and investigative efforts into locating a local child sex predator.

Why? Because the methodology and descriptions of how Madeleine was supposedly kidnapped and by whom match a person from the area without even a vehicle to take her away in. There is zero evidence of any fancy plot nor even a person smart enough to park a vehicle in the car park right outside the window of Madeleine's bedroom in with which to make a quick getaway. Instead, we have the purported actions and descriptions of some creepy, not-so-bright fellow walking down the street with a child in his arms in full view of everyone. The chances of Madeleine being taken by a desperate wanna-be-Mom or a sex ring are minimal.

Should the McCanns still consider these rare possibilities and still look for a living Madeleine? Well, I can't blame the McCanns (if innocent) for wanting to believe their daughter is alive, so I can understand and accept that they want to put some efforts into that miracle possibility. However, they should be honest enough and good enough stewards of donated monies I(if innocent) to admit the likelihood of Madeleine being dead is very, very high and the likelihood of her being buried somewhere in Praia da Luz or environs is also very, very high. Their efforts should be concentrated there, with some monies set aside for the miracle.

So, I will be focusing on the two top theories; that Madeleine died in an accident and her body was hidden somewhere, or a local pedophile took her and her body is buried locally. IF it turns out that I get ANY information that proves Madeleine was abducted or if any evidence turns up that points to her murder by a stranger, this information will go straight to the police and the McCanns. If Maddie was abducted and murdered by a child predator, I want justice for Maddie and I want that creep put away and I want other children to be safe from him.

My theory as I laid out in my Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is just that; a theory. If evidence is unsurfaced that changes my view of what happened to Madeleine, I have no problem disclosing this and adjusting my theory. Theories change based on available evidence; hence, they are called theories, not facts. Theories often change over time, even those postulated by law enforcement and the McCanns. Even Kate admits in her book, Madeleine, her theories of what happened that night have undergone change as she has spent more time analyzing the evidence or after receiving new information.

Why the McCanns had Carter-Ruck threaten Amazon with legal action to get a theory removed from public view is curious as it is only a theory, an opinion, one person's take on probabilities based on what is known at this point in time. Perhaps we will find out why they went to these lengths when the McCanns get on the witness stand in a court of law (when my lawsuit for libel and tortious interference with business makes it to court; I have retained prominent attorney Anne Bremner of Stanford Frey Cooper). Perhaps, then, they will explain why one person's opinion is so concerning they need to go to extremes to get have it silenced.

Madeleine McCann is the most recognized missing child in the world, with the most media attention of any missing child in the world. Unless I am mistaken, more money has been donated to finding Madeleine McCann than any child in the world. My Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann should hardly affect such a large and successful (moneywise) campaign; so the one wonders if the real issue McCanns have with my profile is that my theory is that it might actually be correct.

I believe in Freedom of Speech. I don't object to the theories of others on cases even if they different than mine. I don't even object to someone analyzing my theory and writing their opinion of it. I would never try to shut down their viewpoint (even when things are taken out of context and misrepresented in some way); I merely suggest that interested people go to the source and compare the two viewpoints and think for themselves about what theories and concepts are more supportable by evidence and logic.

The McCanns could simply have ignored this profiler's opinion on Madeleine's disappearance or made a simple statement that they do not think my analysis is very good. If the book was truly libelous as they claimed through their solicitors, Carter-Ruck, they should have informed me of this or sued me directly. Instead, they went behind the scenes and had the book pulled from the market. Inquiring minds wonder why.

I will be in Portugal in February to support Detective Amaral's fight against the McCanns in court, to begin search analysis, and to hear just what the Gerry and Kate McCann have to say.

May the truth come out one day and justice for Madeleine McCann prevail.

The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is available online through Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

Ah, so there it is, a long, rambling load of nothingness mainly culled from forum myths and made-up scenarios, and at the end what do we have - an advert for her so-called book and theory. Anyone with time to spare, feel free to comment.

I would also refer you to her theory on the Beltway Sniper (2 black men turned out to be a single white man), the Fort Hood Massacre and the West Memphis 3. Also this idea she has that the victim often deserves what he/she gets - remember the girl beaten almost to death by classmates filmed and shoin on youtube - I believe her comment was "Did you deserve it?." This is the woman who seems to hate younger women.

And here is a link for you to read about her other theories:

A quote as a taster:

What constantly surprises me is that this crime groupie with an inflated sense of self-importance is taken seriously by the media. She clearly has no idea of what she’s talking about and this is just the latest in long career of being wrong. I dare say that there are few cases where Pat Brown has been proven to have given an accurate profile.

It’s about time we as a society stop allowing this vulture to make a living off the pain and misery of others. The worst crime blogs handle murder and tragedy with more class than Brown and usually have more accurate insight. Brown is a con artist, nothing more, and her supposed profiling is what is truly criminal.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Having 'vanished' from Twitter, she has, unfortunately, resurfaced on her own blog:

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2011

Freedom of Speech, the McCanns, and Searching for Maddie

by Pat Brown

I have been getting a lot of questions about my search fund to be established with monies from the sale of my book, Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Some of the stuff certain folks are saying is seriously ridiculous, so I thought it best I make a clear statement with simple points they can understand.

1. I am not giving or receiving any monies from the McCanns' search fund.

2. At present, 50% of monies received from the sale of the Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann will go to the Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund. The other 50% earned from the book is income, not donations. I am selling a product and do not have to donate all earnings (or any) to charitable causes. I have chosen to donate 50% of the book's earnings to my search fund.

3. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund monies will be not be spent on a personal salary (any time spent will be pro bono). Monies will be used for expenses related to doing a search: travel, equipment, hiring of local PIs, or bringing in experts.

4. If I can cover any search expenses by another other method (media, work in the same location, etc.), then I will do so. I always endeavor to always keep costs low when I do pro bono work so that the funds will stretch further: inexpensive hotels, staying with local people, cheap meals, etc.). If I choose to spend above the cheapest rate I can achieve, I pay out-of-pocket.

5. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund will be transparent with all monies earned on the book tracked, all monies put into the account tracked, and all monies spent tracked. A full account will be made to the public of everything associated with my fund and my searches.

6. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund has no connection with the McCanns' search fund and the McCanns have not given my fund any endorsement. However, it would seem to me if I search in previously untargeted places and either locate Madeleine or eliminate those possibilities, then the search is nothing but beneficial to the McCanns and is following in the spirit of "Leaving No Stone Unturned."

7. There are four theories as to what happened to Madeleine which influence how one searches for the child; whether one thinks she is dead or alive.

One: the child died accidentally in the apartment in Praia da Luz and there was a cover-up; then we are looking for a dead child in Praia da Luz, Portugal, Huelva, Spain, or England.

Two: a local pedophile abducted Madeleine; then we are looking for a dead child in Praia da Luz, Portugal or nearby.

Three: A woman wanted a little girl and got a man to kidnap Madeleine. Then we are looking for a live child somewhere in the world.

Four: A pedophile sex ring kidnapped Madeleine and she is being raped and abused on a continuing basis. Then we are looking for a live child somewhere in the world.

Now, as one only has limited funds (even the McCanns, although they have been quite hefty), it behooves one to put the strongest efforts into the most likely scenario. If the McCanns were not involved in any way (other than neglect) in the disappearance of their daughter, they ought to be using kindhearted people's donations in the most proper way; looking for a pedophile who abducted, raped and murdered their little girl, get him arrested and convicted so that Madeleine gets justice, and prevent another little girl from the same horrible fate. They should be putting a good portion of their search and investigative efforts into locating a local child sex predator.

Why? Because the methodology and descriptions of how Madeleine was supposedly kidnapped and by whom match a person from the area without even a vehicle to take her away in. There is zero evidence of any fancy plot nor even a person smart enough to park a vehicle in the car park right outside the window of Madeleine's bedroom in with which to make a quick getaway. Instead, we have the purported actions and descriptions of some creepy, not-so-bright fellow walking down the street with a child in his arms in full view of everyone. The chances of Madeleine being taken by a desperate wanna-be-Mom or a sex ring are minimal.

Should the McCanns still consider these rare possibilities and still look for a living Madeleine? Well, I can't blame the McCanns (if innocent) for wanting to believe their daughter is alive, so I can understand and accept that they want to put some efforts into that miracle possibility. However, they should be honest enough and good enough stewards of donated monies I(if innocent) to admit the likelihood of Madeleine being dead is very, very high and the likelihood of her being buried somewhere in Praia da Luz or environs is also very, very high. Their efforts should be concentrated there, with some monies set aside for the miracle.

So, I will be focusing on the two top theories; that Madeleine died in an accident and her body was hidden somewhere, or a local pedophile took her and her body is buried locally. IF it turns out that I get ANY information that proves Madeleine was abducted or if any evidence turns up that points to her murder by a stranger, this information will go straight to the police and the McCanns. If Maddie was abducted and murdered by a child predator, I want justice for Maddie and I want that creep put away and I want other children to be safe from him.

My theory as I laid out in my Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is just that; a theory. If evidence is unsurfaced that changes my view of what happened to Madeleine, I have no problem disclosing this and adjusting my theory. Theories change based on available evidence; hence, they are called theories, not facts. Theories often change over time, even those postulated by law enforcement and the McCanns. Even Kate admits in her book, Madeleine, her theories of what happened that night have undergone change as she has spent more time analyzing the evidence or after receiving new information.

Why the McCanns had Carter-Ruck threaten Amazon with legal action to get a theory removed from public view is curious as it is only a theory, an opinion, one person's take on probabilities based on what is known at this point in time. Perhaps we will find out why they went to these lengths when the McCanns get on the witness stand in a court of law (when my lawsuit for libel and tortious interference with business makes it to court; I have retained prominent attorney Anne Bremner of Stanford Frey Cooper). Perhaps, then, they will explain why one person's opinion is so concerning they need to go to extremes to get have it silenced.

Madeleine McCann is the most recognized missing child in the world, with the most media attention of any missing child in the world. Unless I am mistaken, more money has been donated to finding Madeleine McCann than any child in the world. My Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann should hardly affect such a large and successful (moneywise) campaign; so the one wonders if the real issue McCanns have with my profile is that my theory is that it might actually be correct.

I believe in Freedom of Speech. I don't object to the theories of others on cases even if they different than mine. I don't even object to someone analyzing my theory and writing their opinion of it. I would never try to shut down their viewpoint (even when things are taken out of context and misrepresented in some way); I merely suggest that interested people go to the source and compare the two viewpoints and think for themselves about what theories and concepts are more supportable by evidence and logic.

The McCanns could simply have ignored this profiler's opinion on Madeleine's disappearance or made a simple statement that they do not think my analysis is very good. If the book was truly libelous as they claimed through their solicitors, Carter-Ruck, they should have informed me of this or sued me directly. Instead, they went behind the scenes and had the book pulled from the market. Inquiring minds wonder why.

I will be in Portugal in February to support Detective Amaral's fight against the McCanns in court, to begin search analysis, and to hear just what the Gerry and Kate McCann have to say.

May the truth come out one day and justice for Madeleine McCann prevail.

The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is available online through Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

Ah, so there it is, a long, rambling load of nothingness mainly culled from forum myths and made-up scenarios, and at the end what do we have - an advert for her so-called book and theory. Anyone with time to spare, feel free to comment.

I would also refer you to her theory on the Beltway Sniper (2 black men turned out to be a single white man), the Fort Hood Massacre and the West Memphis 3. Also this idea she has that the victim often deserves what he/she gets - remember the girl beaten almost to death by classmates filmed and shoin on youtube - I believe her comment was "Did you deserve it?." This is the woman who seems to hate younger women.

And here is a link for you to read about her other theories:

A quote as a taster:

What constantly surprises me is that this crime groupie with an inflated sense of self-importance is taken seriously by the media. She clearly has no idea of what she’s talking about and this is just the latest in long career of being wrong. I dare say that there are few cases where Pat Brown has been proven to have given an accurate profile.

It’s about time we as a society stop allowing this vulture to make a living off the pain and misery of others. The worst crime blogs handle murder and tragedy with more class than Brown and usually have more accurate insight. Brown is a con artist, nothing more, and her supposed profiling is what is truly criminal.

And a reply from a poster on there:

............. the grifter Pat Brown. She’s now latched on to the Madeleine McCann case and has her groupies going gaga over every word she says about Kate McCann’s book, Madeleine.
    I wish someone tell this woman and her minions to shut-up. They do more harm to crime cases than the criminals themselves. I’m sure criminals are laughing at her ’cause she’s got it so wrong. I live in the DC area and EVERYONE here knows that she’s a con artist. It’s too bad that the rest of the world doesn’t. She’s now selling her snake oil to the gullible people in the UK.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Having read quite a lot in the past few days on this disgusting woman, the only conclusion I can see for what she has done is that she is after making money from anyone or anything she can. How despicable can anyone be to try and make money off the grief of parents who have lost their daughter? How many others has she done this to? She doesn't care an iota about Madeleine, she sees only how many dollars she can make. Hopefully this scam of hers will fail and she will be exposed as one of the world's worst women. I suppose the reason why one poster on a hate site adores her is because that poster worships Myra Hindley, also an insult to women. We can but pray that this less than human creature has in fact dug a hole for herself that is too steep for her ever to climb out from.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:53 pm

From Twitter:

greenink211 green
    @
    @ProfilerPatB Why are YOU FAILING TO give an answer. YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD INSTRUCTED @annebremner some days ago. IS IT TRUE? #McCann

greenink211 green
    @
    @ProfilerPatB Another simple question. You tout for business on cruise ships don't you. Have you got any bookings for next year? LOL #McCann

greenink211 green
    @
    @ProfilerPatB And a further simple question. Can you name a single case where you have been CALLED IN BY THE FBI? LOL #McCann
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Question to Pat Brown from another blog. Will she answer them? Don't hold your breath.

Are you now putting 100% of the sales of the Book into the fund instead of the original 50% you had previously stated?

If you are only still going to use 50% of the proceeds from the book towards your search fund, what is the other 50% going to be used for?

Are you demanding that the McCann family give you access to their property in order for you to search?

Are you going to demand entrance to the homes of the relatives and friends of the McCann family?

And if they deny you access are you going to accuse them of hindering your search?

Are you planning on interviewing every witness of the case and have you applied and/or sought permission from the relevant authorities to do this, ie the Police Forces in Portugal and UK or any national Police Force where a witness may reside?

What are you actually searching for?

Is the search going to be to help find Madeleine?

If not, why not?

Also:

Did the McCann's or Carter Ruck publish the cease and desist letter in public, or not?

"... In the end, the issue remains between the McCanns and Pat Brown and a court of law should either party wish to go there as to whether the Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann is libelous or their claims that my book is libelous are libelous!"

So far, it seems to be Pat who published the Amazon notification concerning Carter Ruck. So, how can this constitute libel?

"Dear Pat,We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kat McCann. Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.Carter-Ruck can be reached at:6 St Andrew StreetLondon EC4A 3AET 020 7353 5005Best regards,Robert F."
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

A further drivel drone on to her original post - see above for that:

Pat Brown said...
    Thanks, Anon. There is a lot at stake here in the arena of missing and murdered children. There has been a heartwarming rise in folks who care about crimes against children, but, there is also an increase of guilty people and criminal defense lawyers using the media as a tool to galvanize groups to protest their innocence, sway juries, and make huge sums of money through donations, television appearances, the sale of photos, books and movies. These people also make us skeptical of innocent parents whose children really WERE abducted and women who really WERE assaulted or kidnapped (as opposed to those seeking attention like Jennifer Wilbanks, the runaway bride or that lady in Canada who threw acid in her own face to become famous).

If free speech is shut down and those who questions high profile "victims" in the media can't speak up, then imposters will have free reign.

I don't know which category the McCanns fall into because there is not proof that they or anyone else is responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine. However, free speech allows us to analyze and discuss crime elements and behaviors and consider the possibilities. The McCanns have done so themselves, over and over, on television, on the Internet, and in Kate's book. They have theories as to who might have done something to Madeleine and how the PJ handled the case. If they have the right to free speech, so should other people.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm

heres a joke for you , what do you call someone who steals money from missing children and their families ?

PAT BROWN

heard what happened to Pat Brown when she got lost in the desert ? the vultures wouldn't eat her because she was one of their own .
    D. Crisp

Post  D. Crisp Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 pm

You raise a most interesting point about the matter of who created the libel, Mr WM3. Profiler Brown does not seem to be aware of the correct manner in which to handle these legal letters.
    The correct manner is to pass them to one's own briefs to deal with, not to post them on the internet - so common!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Her post on a certain 'hate' site:

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

D. Crisp wrote:You raise a most interesting point about the matter of who created the libel, Mr WM3. Profiler Brown does not seem to be aware of the correct manner in which to handle these legal letters.
    The correct manner is to pass them to one's own briefs to deal with, not to post them on the internet - so common!
    And so stupid, Mr Crisp. And if this Anne Bremner knows nothing of this nor wants to represent her then she will have caused her problems too. I am not sure if Anne Bremner has replied to various requests for clarification of this matter.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 pm

An example of her total spite and lack of knowledge:

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2010
    An Open Letter to Pat Brown
    Ms. Brown,

As a mother who suffered from and was successfully treated for Perinatal Anxiety and Mood Disorder (or PAMD, formerly known as Postpartum Depression or PPD), I am writing to educate you about the disorder, following your offensive comments in the article at

It astonishes me that you're speaking as a medical and psychiatric expert when it is clear from your website that you have no medical qualifications whatsoever. It also astonishes me that you would go on public record saying that "most claims -- if not all -- of postpartum depression are a crock." Statements like that do not help anyone. By saying that Postpartum Depression is "a crock" you are endangering women and children - because why would a woman seek help and treatment for something that's "a crock?"

Your statements belittle the very real experiences of millions of women like myself - women who have been through the horror of PPD/PAMD - a horror which has nothing to do with losing one's body or one's freedom to children, and has EVERYTHING to do with very real hormones and chemicals in the body. In my own case, my husband and I tried for two years and desperately wanted a child. My PPD/PAMD had nothing to do with having an unloved, unwanted burden of a child - she was and remains loved and wanted! I remember saying, more than once, "I spent two years crying because I couldn't have a baby, and now I'm crying because I have one! It doesn't make any sense!" It didn't make any sense because I was sick. I was suffering from a chemical imbalance that caused me to feel anger, frustration, sadness, anxiety... It wasn't the baby that caused those feelings! I loved her and wanted her and wanted to take care of her more than anything!

The medical fact is that there are several possible physical causes for PPD/PAMD, including chemicals/hormones and sleep deprivation. The hormone that is most suspect is hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal hormone or HPA. Levels of HPA in postpartum women were found to be similar to the levels in women who had chronic, non-postpartum depression in a recent study. Women who do not breastfeed produce less oxytocin, which is known to cause feelings of love and well-being, and to produce a desire to care for the child in the nursing mother. Women who do not breastfeed have a higher incidence of PPD/PAMD. Additionally, in the 24 hours following childbirth, a woman's levels of estrogen, progesterone, and thyroid hormone drop dramatically, and some researchers believe that this drop leads to PPD/PAMD.

As with most things, it's probably a combination of several physical and environmental factors that causes PPD/PAMD. The fact that researchers do not know the exact cause(s) of PPD/PAMD does not mean that PPD/PAMD is "a crock." Science also can't explain exactly why gravity works, but that doesn't mean we're making it up and using it as an excuse for our failure to fly!

I do agree with you, however, that Shaquan Duley was probably not suffering from postpartum depression. More likely the poor woman suffered from postpartum psychosis, which is a different and much more severe form of the disorder.

Please refrain, in the future, from speaking to the media on topics which you are so obviously ignorant. You are doing real women and children a tremendous disservice when you minimize their experiences in this way. I would hate to think that there's some woman out there reading about Ms. Duley, who is also feeling the same horrible impulse to harm her children, and reading your words. Because if PPD isn't real, then there's no hope of treatment or cure, and that poor hypothetical woman now has an "expert" telling her that there's no reason to seek help.

The women suffering from PPD/PAMD, and those of us who have survived it, do not need any more blame and judgment. Believe me when I tell you that we blame and judge ourselves quite enough. We need compassion, help, and access to treatment. We do not need to be told that our disorder is "a crock."

I very much look forward to a public retraction of your appalling statements.

Sincerely,
    Amy Prettybaby
    author of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where this letter will be reprinted

UPDATE: She wrote back!
    I am not ignorant of your argument for PPD and I am not saying in some rare case such a thing could exist based on chemical issues. Generally speaking, I don't buy the chemical imbalance theory for any depression; I believe people just don't want to deal with real life issues and the fact that sometimes life is simply depressing and damn difficult. It isn't about chemical imbalance but tough times and our own issues.
    Pat Brown
    Investigative Criminal Profiler

To which I replied:

You are not qualified to buy or not buy any explanation for any disorder. You are neither a doctor nor a psychiatrist! You obviously, obviously have NO IDEA what you are talking about, and to tout yourself as an "expert" on PPD/PAMD in the national media is ignorant at best, dangerous at worst.

By the way, you've created yourself a real controversy. Check Twitter - #AOLhurtsmomswithPPD.

Enjoy the attention.

Updated to add - AOL has removed Brown's comments from the original article!

Updated again - this woman just doesn't know when to quit:
    I stand by my comments even if AOL does not.

Pat Brown
    Investigative Criminal Profiler

Wow.

My blood is BOILING!

There are assorted comments at the end of the post.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 pm

myabe thats why shes got a bit of a drink problem , being a horrible persons eating away at her guts and if she sobers up shes got to face what she is .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am

Today's offers - monetary it would seem, from some of the fools on twitter:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you pat,i hope you succeed
    in what your hoping to achieve.
    Will you be sueing the mccanns in usa and is your attorney Anne Bremner ready to meet the fearfull
    c.r,haha.Again good luck , i know you have a lot of followers who will be with you in spirit on this journey you are undertaking.
    November 6, 2011 1:50 PM
    Johanna said...

I think the Huelva option is a dead end. The dogs arrived on the 30th July. The parents went to Huelva on the 3rd August. The search of the car happened at the 6th August. A neighbor of them at the villa told police that the car was aired for weeks. And to leave the dogs searching for 3 days before going to Huelva would be far too risky. They knew the dogs were coming. When Mark Harrison started to set up the parameters for the dogs search around the middle of July, the trips to the so called Triangle between Sagres, Budens and Raposeira.

Check this article (scroll down for English)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... q=triangle
    November 6, 2011 2:24 PM
    Pat Brown said...

Thanks, Anon. There is a lot at stake here in the arena of missing and murdered children. There has been a heartwarming rise in folks who care about crimes against children, but, there is also an increase of guilty people and criminal defense lawyers using the media as a tool to galvanize groups to protest their innocence, sway juries, and make huge sums of money through donations, television appearances, the sale of photos, books and movies. These people also make us skeptical of innocent parents whose children really WERE abducted and women who really WERE assaulted or kidnapped (as opposed to those seeking attention like Jennifer Wilbanks, the runaway bride or that lady in Canada who threw acid in her own face to become famous).

If free speech is shut down and those who questions high profile "victims" in the media can't speak up, then imposters will have free reign.

I don't know which category the McCanns fall into because there is not proof that they or anyone else is responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine. However, free speech allows us to analyze and discuss crime elements and behaviors and consider the possibilities. The McCanns have done so themselves, over and over, on television, on the Internet, and in Kate's book. They have theories as to who might have done something to Madeleine and how the PJ handled the case. If they have the right to free speech, so should other people.
    November 6, 2011 2:36 PM
    The Rooster said...

Hi Pat, thank you, thank you, thank you. You give hope to what previously looked like a grid-locked situation. The McCanns should welcome the arrival of a professional. You deserve recognition for your efforts. I'm 110% behind you.
    Cheers
    The Rooster
    November 6, 2011 3:44 PM
    Child Advocate said...

I wish you luck in your search for the truth. I find it odd that the McCanns have gone to such lengths to stop your book. If it were my child, I would challenge you to prove your theory is correct. After all, if innocent, perhaps during your search, you would find the real person/persons responsible. Instead, they choose to silence you. As I said, I find it odd. I admire your donating half the earnings to search for Madeline and other missing children. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.
    November 6, 2011 4:10 PM
    Child Advocate said...

I wish you luck in your search for the truth. I find it odd that the McCanns have gone to such lengths to stop your book. If it were my child, I would challenge you to prove your theory is correct. After all, if innocent, perhaps during your search, you would find the real person/persons responsible. Instead, they choose to silence you. As I said, I find it odd. I admire your donating half the earnings to search for Madeline and other missing children. Keep up the good work. God Bless you.
    November 6, 2011 4:11 PM
    Pat Brown said...

Johanna, you make some very good points. Huelva is just one possibility. Before I do any hands on searching, I have a lot of information to review and geography and geology to analyze. As I do more analysis, it may become clearer where efforts should go (and this can include a pedophile who has disposed of body).

I am looking forward to spending more time on this issue and seeing where it leads. Who knows? If there is startling new evidence that pops up that indicates Madeleine might be alive, I would happily pursue this (which has no bearing on Freedom of Speech and Tortious Interference with Business and the McCanns neglect of their children, obstructing the police investigation, and other concerning behaviors.)

Pat
    November 6, 2011 6:42 PM
    l said...

Hi Pat,
    How can we help you?
    November 6, 2011 8:19 PM
    Châtelaine said...

Dear Ms. Brown, Pat:-) if I may. Madeleine is dead. I've never doubted the cadaver & blood dogs' [Eddie & Keela] alerts.
    If you need any money over and above your royalty share, let me know.
    November 6, 2011 8:20 PM
    TJ said...

Hi Pat,

I'm so happy you have taken this on. The truth needs to come out - whatever it is. While I think this was was an accident that was covered up by the parents, I will be more than happy to see an investigation prove otherwise, as long as we find out what happened to Madeline, once and for all. Gerry McCann strikes me as a guy with a short fuse. I think he lost it with Maddie that day and she ended up dead. With Maddie gone, the parents decided it was much better to be the parents of an abducted child (sympathy factor), rather than face the shame (and loss of status) associated with a trial where Gerry is accused of manslaughter due to child abuse. Or it may be that they medicated Madeline and she did wake up alone, and was fatally injured while they were dining. Whatever happened, Kate and Gerry know more than what they are saying. The fact that they tried to have your book pulled from the market is telling. I think you hit a little to close to the mark and they can't allow that. We're all pulling for you to help solve this case. The McCanns should be grateful to have someone of your caliber and experience looking into this case.
    November 6, 2011 9:47 PM
    Anonymous said...

Bravo Ms. Brown!

Your commitment to transparency with your fund is very refreshing in light of "Madeleine's fund" being used by her parents to pay their mortgage, themselves and family members' salaries, a battery of lawyers including one with anti-extradition expertise, etc. etc. etc.

I bought your book and have amply recommended it to friends. I am not well off but would gladly contribute more to your fund - it is high time somebody started actually turning over stones rather than posturing, as the McCanns continue to do.

Mexx
    November 7, 2011 12:19 AM
    ModNrodder said...

Please remember, Madeleine Beth McCann. A missing child.

Not a political pinball and a tool for spite or to gain selfish publicity for those who seek martyrdom.

This is about finding a missing child, not contempt for that missing child's parents.
    November 7, 2011 3:38 AM
    Comments are welcome on the above idiotic ramblings, but please do try and keep the language nice, that is IF you can.
    lol!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 pm

A little gem from the past, which shows how well she is esteemed - NOT:

Profiler Brent Turvey, who at one time was Pat Brown's teacher, said the following about the peripatetic profiling pundit:

Pat Brown (...)approached me years ago, after taking several courses, to get my assistance in naming a person that she was essentially stalking as a serial murderer. No evidence. No proof. Just her firm belief that she knew better than anyone else. I of course refused, told her to stop stalking the guy lest she find herself arrested, and this did not make her happy at all. Ignoring admonishments regarding this and other terribly unprofessional conduct, she continues to go her own way in her corner of the profiling community...

The person she was stalking was, I understand, her tenant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:00 pm