A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - LIES COMING BACK TO BITE YOU WHERE IT HURTS!

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - LIES COMING BACK TO BITE YOU WHERE IT HURTS! Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - LIES COMING BACK TO BITE YOU WHERE IT HURTS!

Post  Sykes Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Anyone read the various claims that the forum 3 Arguidos closed down BEFORE Amaral's book came out? Such a pity people don't take note of dates BEFORE they commit words to keyboard - the forum was still up and running AFTER the book was launched on 24 JULY 2008, finally closing down just over one year later on 20 AUGUST 2009. And then there is Bennett's 'claim' that the threats to the twins and the parents were never posted up on the 3 Arguidos, of which he was a very active member. I have myself seen screenshots of these threats, one offering to beat the hell out of Kate McCann to make her confess, another mentioning going to the McCann house with a 'Mo .... lo .... tov cocktail'. There was Bennett's sitting right behind Gerry in a Select Committee meeting and quite deliberately trying to intimidate him. And yes someone did suggest kidnapping the twins - in fact these continue to the present day as the threats to use a gun and disrupt the London Marathon show. And recently we had a 'coach outing' suggested to Lisbon to heckle and abuse the McCanns at Amaral's trial, which never materialised. I sense total panic on the anti-McCann forums, the big questions being HOW MUCH MORE EVIDENCE IS THERE READY TO BE EXPOSED REGARDING THE ABUSE AND THREATS AND WHAT IS IN THE HANDS OF THE MEDIA?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm