A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

DUCKING AND WEAVING - IS IT ARBUTHNOT? IS IT STEDMAN? IS IT BEAR GRIZZ? IS THERE ANOTHER SOCK AS WELL?

Sykes
    Sykes

DUCKING AND WEAVING - IS IT ARBUTHNOT? IS IT STEDMAN? IS IT BEAR GRIZZ?  IS THERE ANOTHER SOCK AS WELL? Empty DUCKING AND WEAVING - IS IT ARBUTHNOT? IS IT STEDMAN? IS IT BEAR GRIZZ? IS THERE ANOTHER SOCK AS WELL?

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 am

From another forum with thanks to it and the poster.
    Arbuthnot/Stedman is playing very silly games. Not only is he still denying that he is Stedman, he actually accused me of "photoshopping" the images of tweets on this thread. I have now asked him umpteen times to provide a link to the image he says has been photoshopped and he respknds with the ducking and diving dance that trolls do when backed into a corner.

Now he is denying knowledge of any image. It's a classic game of desperation - plead ignorance, feign frustration, strenuously deny a slightly modified version of the accusation...

It would seem that at first Stedman/Arbuthnot/etc did not realise that there are sites which archive tweets and that these tweets remain available as part of the archive long afetr the Twitter account has been deleted. Now that he has been made aware of it, he is using another classic tactic - "This is all rather tedious and is distracting from case discussion... Can we get back to the discussion please?". Uhmmmm you mean like fantasising about how you can torment Kate McCann by surrounding her wearing masks of Madeleine?

FACT - Every tweet I captured and used on this thread is still available in the archive! The ChrisRStedman tweets just look a little different because they are set to the size of the archiving site and NOT because they've been photoshopped.

"Arbuthnot" is making an arse of himself each time he denies that he is Stedman because not only does his Twitter history prove it, but others who have access to his IP location have confirmed it! As Stedman is his real name, he is digging himself a hole. Not only has he committed libel, he has also demonstrated a degree if perversion which IMO, should make him a person of interest to those in authority.

Arbuthnot needs to either admit his silliness and take the flack or remove himself. I don't think anyone is fooled. Dodgy may appear to be supporting him, but not because he believes his claims that he is not Stedman. Dodgy is merely using Arbuthnot in his own little game of winding up McCann supporters.

This case ctainly attracts some cranks. It was discovered that several p.a.e.d.o.philes were following the Ramsey case and when one of them was tracked down and arrested, it was stated that it is not uncommon for p.a.e.d.o.philes to take an interest in a case like that. This guy participated in discussions, but especially liked to discuss the sexual abuse aspect. Another poster reported her concerns about him to police and it ended with the guy's arrest. Seemingly, his computer didn't pass muster.

My hinky meter goes off when a bloke continually mentions the genitals of a three year old.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:50 pm