A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT

Sykes
    Sykes

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT  Empty ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson

Do me a favour people > If you have been disingenuous, two-faced or generally just been an arsewipe by writing evil, pathetic, disruptive shite posts about me, @DodgyDrPayne or Paul Rees, would you please get the feck off my follow list asap You have 36 hours to either apologise or go away for good. I have never retaliated and would never retaliate > coz I couldn't be as evil as you evil bastards who think it's OK to smear people like Paul and I > but I will afford you a couple of lines, coz enough is enough now. Some v important trials lie ahead and I do NOT want any arsewipes or evil, snide, nasty people around me by then. Too many of you are in the ''Maddie banged her head and that's that!'' brigade, so go on > hop it! And don't try to come back to me as somebody else! Some of you are actually worse than the evil McCann cult monsters, perverts and nonces. May your God forgive you, coz I never will ----------> FACT > I hope that those of you who don't apologise, end up in eternal physical and mental agony as your just punishment and your ''just deserves'' > as a McCann cult monsterhag would quaintly tweet LOLOLOL

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT  Empty Re: ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson

‪#‎Ugh‬ If you want to see justice for Maddie - and LOQK forward to enjoying and viewing the trials through facebook > just pick your pages and write some fekcing posts! If people 'Like' them > they like them > If they don't like them - they don't like them! So long as nobody writes utter shite such as > ''DEAD BODY dogs are not reliable'' > we should be happy to see the posting > and have no criticism them! So keep your personal shite about your home life off the main tags, and do your gabbing and bitching by PM. I'm not answering more than half the PMs I'm getting > coz it's all bollox and I couldn't give a feck who sez I'm Paul Rees and Mag Pieinsky, and nor do I give a feck what such a body has to say about me being Dan Gleebitz >> I'd be proud to be all or either of these people > so am happy to bask in their kudos > coz they iz all terrific justice-seekers and superb posters. Finding out who somebody is WON'T stop the McCanns & co & co going to fekcing JAIL > so what is the fkn problem?? Eh? All monsters, nonces and perverts who have deliberately befriended others for info to cause conspiracy to harm or have attacked people in a menacing violent way > will be sorted out by the police or karma > ‪#‎DoubleFACT‬ And those sorted out by the police who aren't prosecuted in the way we would wish for > will find karma kicking the shit out of their lives for eternity > coz it's wrong to piss on the chips of people who only want justice for Maddie McCann and other deceased children who died in unestablished circumstances > So tell the people who goad you into stupidity and bitching to get the feck off your friends list > and have a great evening everyone!
    RIGHT! The McCann bollox is not going at all well for the McCanns, despite New Scotland Yard and MI5's finest minds desperately scratching around to come up with a diplomatic ''solution'' that the Portuguese police will agree to and not laugh their cocks off at! A prime example of British police solution-finding has been > Finding any old British paedophile with previous history of paedophilia who will allow himself to take the rap for Maddie! However, no matter how hard they've tried > they can't find a nonce who has the MO of Maddie's alleged abductor, who they could plac in PDL during May 2007 >> David Cameron has also been a disarrrster and is not seen as any kind of statesman in Portugal either > which was only to be expected LOL So anything he had up his sleeve has also fallen at the first fence ‪#‎ChinlessWonder‬ So, if the litigious McCanns don't pull out of next month's trial (which would leave them LOQKING vexatious and their arses prime targets for being sued) there will be an uproarious court battle > So WHY the feck > over the past few months > have a few ''justice-seekers'' chosen this extremely important time to deliberately feck about and write endless rambling shite about ''trolls'', spamming all the main Maddie groups in the hope of finding more than half a dozen people to agree with them? Eh? Eh? The bollox written by Mardy and the monsterhags has always been disgraceful towards all true justice-seekers if we go back any distance of time > and the latest shite from Linda Hutton is a fekcing abomination! She hasn't got a fkn clue about the facts of the bollox she's writing about! Her use of the race card is a huge blow > especially as a couple of thousand people could possibly read it > if they don't fall asleep after the first few fkn lines! I've seen a lot of racist bastards on the McCann case, and I've declined all friend requests from these people and their cohorts > If anybody wants to know who the racist ones are > just read some justice-seeking posts a little more closely! I don't know Zora at all > but her knowledge of the McCann case and her postings have been well above average from all I've observed > and that's why I assume she became a moderator in the fkn first place! Paul Rees is far and away one of THE best posters ever on the case, and he will cringe at me saying so > but it's a fkn FACT! He's lent himself to moderating in a way which has been superb throughout his time on Controversy Group > so WHAT is the fkn problem now eh? Eh? Zora has exposed a man who admitted he knew McCann fund was fraudulent (His perception and confession - not mine!) yet here we are, seeing shite written about these two most dedicated people whilst ''Waleed'' is being given sympathy by every fkn halfwit who has spare time on their hands! Helloooooooo! Aren't we missing something here? ie Maddie McCann is missing and the last place she is alleged to have resided in > stinks of DEAD BODY odour, just like the hired car stunk of DEAD BODY! > And ''Waleed'' has stated he has worked for a US PR organisation that flooded us with bollox about an abduction! Hellooooooo! Suffice it to say that I'm pissed off with the arseholes who sit around blogging shite that should be kept strictly in a locked personal diary and hidden in the attic! When I go back on twitter, I'm no longer gonna support Linda Hutton in any way! > I've wasted enough of my fkn time in doing so > whilst she never helps any of us out in return! > Seeing what she's written about Zora, Paul and Dan who are undoubtedly erudite and honest people > is a fkn utter and total disgrace. Get the feck off my friends list if you don't like what I'm saying here coz you're worth jack shit to me or to justice for Maddie McCann if you go along with the current disruptive bollox ‪#‎IAmSoSickOfMindlessSheepWhoScurryOffInWhicheverDirectionTheirFacebookFriendsPointTo‬ ‪#‎Ugh‬
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT  Empty Re: ROTHLEY PILLOWCASE NO SHAKESPEARE HER/HIM/IT

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:37 am

Ambassador Kate ™ ‏@AmbassadorKate 1h
    @foxylady93 I'm not Zoe you drunkard. Go back to your pissup with Lizzy.
    #mccann

Frances ‏@foxylady93 1h
    @AmbassadorKate lovely .u have shown your true colours .Of course I support lizzy. Look at the hrs she has devoted..U lost support Byeeeeee

Frances ‏@foxylady93 2h
    @AmbassadorKate @urcrazytoo hey Zioe ..you are nutz.. another Bren .,Mental Midas|? no need for pros.\You have destroyed it all.

Ambassador Kate ™ ‏@AmbassadorKate 2h
    @foxylady93 Zioe? Is that a floral disinifectant? Is that what you're drinking these days? #mccann #EconomyDrive pic.twitter.com/waARBDnTX2

Frances ‏@foxylady93 10m
    @AmbassadorKate then how come you keep popping up here? lmfao @ vibrant!>> When u start to adopt the same tactics as pros ..time to say byex

Frances ‏@foxylady93 51m
    @AmbassadorKate you're a nasty drunk>.when folk run out of reason dey resort to abuse. No egos .Totally focused here https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3m
    @foxylady93 It's YOU who acts like a #McCann cult turd > z never posts and I seldom do > SO WOT'S UR FKN PROBLEM? YOU are a disgrace to all!

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 5m
    foxylady93 Your details will be given to police You're hatred of z and myself is a disgrace @AmbassadorKate is neither z nor I FACT

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3m
    I really mean this >> Anybody standing in the way of justice for Maddie #McCann deserves only eternal agonising pain & misery :-) #IMeanIt

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 6m
    @AmbassadorKate If anybody sez you're z >it's a fkn honour! Would rather be either of you than me! #McCann EVIL monsterhag >>> foxylady93
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Cor, I is so afraid - NOT. What a total moron she is.
    Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
    Each depraved #McCann idiot who even slightly smears @DodgyDrPayne or me, deserves eternal strife, pain & misery in all areas of life #FACT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:11 pm