A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HERE IS THE LATEST LOAD OF ****

Bosie
    Bosie

HERE IS THE LATEST LOAD OF ****  Empty HERE IS THE LATEST LOAD OF ****

Post  Bosie Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm

The "Abductor"--How Can Anyone Take This Seriously?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the latest artist's impression (certainly the first time that I and even many of the Loonies' cult followers themselves have seen it) of a man wanted for questioning in relation Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Sorry, idiot, this is NOT a new impression, these drawings of the man carying a child have been around since 2007, and those who have been involved since Madeleine disappeared have certainly seen them - many times.

Anyone studying this case for the first time would swear blind that they are taking the piss. Hardly any of the published pictures so far resembles anyone remotely human, and therein lies the problem why so many people have discounted the abduction theory. For the record, I have NOT. Really? Not that I would have drawn that conclusion from the rantings and ravings that have appeared on his blog over the past few weeks.

What we have here is a classic case of old-fashioned mothers' milk prejudice. Just as your average bigot assumes that gay men wear frocks and listen to Barbra Streisand tunes, The Loonies cannot conceive that the abductor might look like your Average Joe--and as such to have got away with his crime unnoticed. With their limited capacity for intelligence they have to make him look like the Bogey Man. We've had lopsided faces, stuck-on beards and moustaches, wall-eyes, missing teeth, and now a spot-ravaged Peter Cushing clone. And if this IS the first time this picture has been published, why wait until now?See comment above.

And STILL the cult followers take all of this seriously and start looking for a man they will never find until Nelson gets his eye back. Wake up, people, and smell the cheese.

And leave the detective work to the police. It's bad enough trying to poke out the eyes of little girls in market places, without hectoring every man who has the misfortune to have a spotty face. Were you to do this, the inmates of JATYK2 would all be rushing for cover! Oh, poor diddums, wouldn't they let you join JATYK2?
    coco
    coco

HERE IS THE LATEST LOAD OF ****  Empty Re: HERE IS THE LATEST LOAD OF ****

Post  coco Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Charmer aint he ?
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 pm

coco wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Charmer aint he ?
    I could think of more succinct words to describe him. He is quite nauseous, and I have been told he is rather upset because a certain T Bennett is hogging the limelight again. Word is out on the forums that they hate each other, I wonder why?
    D. Crisp

Post  D. Crisp Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:37 pm

One is told that Mr Bennett broke off contact with Mr Bret because Mr Bret was making unsavoury and vile remarks about Mrs McCann. Mr Bret was also repeating *jokes* of such obscenity that they cannot be repeated as they are too disgusting for pulbication.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:51 pm

D. Crisp wrote:One is told that Mr Bennett broke off contact with Mr Bret because Mr Bret was making unsavoury and vile remarks about Mrs McCann. Mr Bret was also repeating *jokes* of such obscenity that they cannot be repeated as they are too disgusting for pulbication.
    I think most people following the McCann case have seen what bret posted up. And really, is bennett so pure and unsullied that he can condemn bret? His own unsavoury rantings about photoshopped pics of Madeleine, paedo suggestions, perversions, masons, corrupt policemen etc, etc and the all the other filth he has also been peddling over the past 4 years cannot be discounted just because another poster is nastier than he is. He has repeatedly accused Kate of the killing of her daughter, Gerry of possible paedophilia and selling his child, other people who have chosen to support the McCanns of everything from child trafficking to smuggling drugs to every perversion he could think of. For me pot/kettle/black springs immediately to mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am