A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN!

Sykes
    Sykes

JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN! Empty JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN!

Post  Sykes Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

No wonder Hideho makes so many, video's full of lies.

James Arbuthnot ‏@JamesJArbuthnot22m
    @Josephodriscoll Hideho makes considerably more than that from her YouTube monetisation. #McCann @TrulyJudy73

Poster's comment re this money-making exercise:

Take it she's read the T & Cs?

http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=2490020

Before submitting a video for monetisation, you should be sure that you have all the necessary rights to use the content commercially.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN! Empty Re: JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN!

Post  Sykes Mon May 27, 2013 9:40 pm

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t21305-update-nearly-half-million-hideho-video-views

Update-- Nearly HALF million HiDeHo Video Views!
    HiDeHo on Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:25 am

249,933 video views 250,712

xxxxxxhttps://www.youtube.com/user/HiDeHo4/videos?sort=p&view=0

Countdown....67 more views and we have reached a QUARTER OF A MILLION PEOPLE that have seen the CADAVER dogs...the FORENSIC pics...and portions of the POLICE FILES etc etc.!

I keep counting the views but when I realise it translates to that amount, knowing that, apart from a few direct uploads the rest are compiled videos that show all of the above mentioned details, I am sooooo happy.

No accolades please....The Twitterers and facebookers deserve that. I just see it as a step closer to the day that we can see Madeleine laid to rest in peace, with the world and her family able to grieve and she can finally receive the respect she deserves.

That's all I want.

The year's views with the momentum continuing to improve.

JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN! Hohostats

Re: Update-- Nearly HALF million HiDeHo Video Views!
    HiDeHo on Tue 06 Nov 2012, 6:42 am

Unbelievable....

In 16 months since my first video...August 12th 2012 It hit a quarter of a million views..

Since then....12 weeks, views are at 430,372 views....almost HALF a million!

At the current rate of views it should hit 500,000 by the end of this week! Views have more than doubled to more than 90,000 a month.

I have posted other videos but everyone accessing my videos sees the previous 4 videos in the suggestions and is 'guided' towards the Madeleine videos!

Wow! (excited, not for me...for Madeleine!)

I'm stating nothing, mke up your own mind.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon May 27, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further information)
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon May 27, 2013 9:48 pm

She is sick, sick and sick
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Taken from Miscarriage of Justice, with thanks to the forum and the poster.
    As for Liz Taylor making money out of her videos. I think its all starting to make sense now. She has been trying to push those videos in every corner of the Internet that she can find since those ads went on the videos.

No wonder Liz Taylor from Toronto fled like a frightened rat when she was cornered and asked to defend the lies and abuse and libel which they contain. No wonder she simply pushed the line that she was proud of them without trying to answer. Of course she is proud, they are making money for her. She is proud of the fact that she has found a way of boosting her income from this libellous trash which defiles the name of Madeleine McCann with hate and lies.

Liz Taylor the wood grainer from Toronto has found a new vocation. Liar and thief. She is stealing the money from the genuine copyright owners by adding lies to their content. What a way to earn a living and all on the back of a missing child!

She should be ashamed and even more so in that she has dragged her children Jesse and Ashley into the whole situation. Using that portrait of her son's on every video of lies and stolen material was crass and using that song of theirs was even more stupid.
    No comment.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Are we rattled?
    From the Controversity site:

Hideho Ho
    Are we going to stand by and allow McCann apologists to DISCREDIT this group?

It appears that Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY group is a THREAT and worthy of an attempt to reduce membership and persuade the 'public' that we are a 'hate' group that should be ignored.

Our ONLY aim is to allow the UK public to see the details from the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES that are not available via the UK media...for reasons unknown. Anyone reading this group is free to form their own opinions based on KNOWLEDGE.

However, there has been TWITTER activity today suggesting that I have monetised my videos (183) which, of course, is absolutely not true as ANYONE familiar with Youtube knows that to make any money, one has to claim full rights to every video, which of course, using third party content as I do, would be impossible.

As admin of this group I have been targeted and the group DISGUSTINGLY called a 'Gun Store' in reference to a comment made in jest that KATE McCANN was assured was not threat on March 18th prior to her marathon, though it still made front page of the Star more than two weeks later!

Do we stand back and accept that the McCann apologists make a difference...or do we say....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As everyone knows, membership numbers in this group are not overly important as it is the VIEWERSHIP that is important, but with private WARNING PM's to unsuspecting members the membership is reduced, almost as quickly as we get new members (yet we STILL continue to gain an impressive membership).

Where possible...Please show your support of this group, by Tweeting or adding to your Facebook page, or becoming a member and joining in the discussions to search for the TRUTH.

Let us find a way to show that WE are making a difference! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING....(with a little research would confirm it is not true!)
    (From the Hounding of the McCanns blogspot)

BTW...though I live in Canada I am a Londoner...and thirty years older than the pic taken in 1982...lol

"If the above is true, then I have been witnessing the biggest hypocritical act from the woman who runs the Gun Store, aka Controversy Facebook page, it is the site where one of their members threatened to shoot Kate McCann; hence the nickname the guns store.
    But I digress. The members of the Gun Store spend their days accusing and metaphorically abusing the parents of little Madeleine who went missing back in 2007.

The idiots infer on a daily basis, the child's mom and dad killed her and hid her body in Outer Mongolia or some other remote country we have never heard of; however, their biggest gripe is the fund that was set up to aid the parents in their search for the little girl.

This fund has caused Kate and Gerry to be accused of making money off their little one' back for their own gain. An accusation which is totally untrue and can be proved thus. But, despite the lies spewed and proved wrong, the haters continue to insist they have the right to accuse as they themselves would never do such a thing. No not them, they would never make money off a missing child's back. I can't begin to count the amount of haters who have done just that with their atrociously composed books.
    As for the above screenshots. Liz Taylor the Canadian and owner of Gun Store, aka Controversy Facebook page has made video after video, 183 to be exact, accusing the McCanns of crimes they strenuously deny; Taylor, is allegedly making money off the little girl's back with all the videos.
    If this is true, then her videos have not been a labor of love for a missing child, more a labor of greed and self gain, that in my opinion, makes her actions absolutely appalling.

No comment.

Last edited by Sykes on Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Frances Gallagher On tweets they are happy enough to know that the money donated for the SEARCH for Maddie goes to the family. But were very quick to jump on Hideho and accuse her of profiting from her videos. When we know it can take her days to produce one.. How many man hours have gone into her work?
    Hmmm, could this be a tacit admittance that she is indeed profiting in a monetary manner from her vidoes?

Last edited by Sykes on Tue May 28, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 pm

JUST WATCH THE DOLLARS POUR IN! Duh

If this video is indeed copyrighted by Panaroma, ie the BBC, then her name should not be on there, and she is infringing the actual owner's copyright.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Reported to BBC
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Taken from Stop The Myths with thanks.

"This afternoon. Frances Gallacher aka foxylady93 said she didn't believe that Hideho would make money from #mccann. I asked her how she would feel if it turned out to be true. Unfortunately, she declined to answer this question and simply repeated that she didn't believe it because Hideho was too "honourable" and that she'd believe pigs would fly first."

I find it difficult to comprehend that anyone who lies, distorts information and makes twisted, innacurate and un-factual videos about the family of an abducted child, and promote all of this in a highly public place like Youtube, can ever be thought of as 'Honourable' by any sane, inteligent person.
    And a poster's reply:
    But isn't this the stupid woman who apparently ended up travelling to PDL from Dublin at one stage and "accidentally" met the sick stalker S*** Hyland there?

Did she not prove her lack of sanity and intelligence when she made some kind of lurid claim to have been raped by journalists or was it a priest? And did she not then present to the world a badly photoshopped photo of a newspaper page as proof that she had kissed Robert Murat? Or will she claim I am muddling up her crazy stories?

Hideho (Liz Taylor from Toronto) is not honourable. She is a liar, and thief. Nothing honourable about either of those proven aspects of her character. Frances Gallagher is by posting her claims about Liz Taylor simply showing once again her insanity or is just taking her cue from Liz Taylor and lying. They have no shame and that isn't honourable either.
    It strikes me that both these women have no humanity in them. But then they are part of the club that applauds tweets like "I would be gutted if they found Madeleine alive", and agree wholeheartedly as others of their depraved ilk threaten to shoot Kate McCann, beat the truth out of her, firebomb the house, kidnap the twins and so on. Sick, so very sick. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:54 am