A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Admin
Sykes
6 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 4 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 am

A query and a defense:
    Jolene Phillips
    On the subject of trolls, and this group mentioned as being trolls, I'd like to make an observation. Im looking at this from an outsiders pov. Questions, posts and videos relating to the facts of this case don't look or read as being "troll-like" but when I see pictures that have been made, mocking the case and mccanns, I can see how this can be perceived as such. Are such posts making us look like trolls? Agreed, they are sometimes funny and it's everyone loves a good snigger, but are they letting the content of what this group is about down? Or am I being a victor meldrew today lol.
    Would like to know what other people's views are...

Dan Gleebitz Given I am the main "culprit" let me give you my perspective.
    I knew this whole case was a scam DAY 2. Not day 1, day 2. But that's six years worth. Since when I have been pursuing these two with the same vigour with which they sue innocent people for questioning their fable.
    My pictures say a 1000 words and are akin to a Private Eye cover or a political cartoon. Given that the media are too scared to say boo to these delightful Drs it behoves me to fill that gap.
    Often I get idiots saying I am dissing some poor wee girl who miss the point entirely. Finally, whatever I do cannot be anywhere near as disgusting as Trademarking your child like some throwaway commodity.  

Rebecca "I don't like newspapers cos they are full of crap lol I have nothing against the pictures etc i just wonder if they would be better in a different group"

Dan GleebitzWell in that case I wonder if YOU would be better in a different group.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Frances Gallagher The pros can call me what they like .I don't give a damn, .Personally I think the McCanns deserve everything they get with their ridiculous comments over the years. ..The fact that they have effectively gagged the media allows us to use Dan's brilliant satire on the net and I think it an be a very effective way of getting our point across as long as it is limited to one or two threads and as admin Dan knows we have to moderate his posts at times. .So I am a troll and would prefer to be one than a McCann apologist;
    They have made the drunken old pervert admin! Perfect.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Suzanne Bosworth Jolene I think the satire works but what makes me uncomfortable is verbal attacks on anyone. Trolls who come here - well they deserve what they get - but members here can sometimes be targeted for not toeing a line.

For example, I hope everyone knows where I stand - it must be obvious! - but sometimes I want to look at things from different perspectives and tease out the details to test their strength and bounce ideas off other people. I hope people here are OK with that, because my take on this case is that this was not an abduction by some passing stranger. A curious mind has to tease out the twists and turns in a complicated story, and to pull at some threads to see where they go.

One more thought - and many of you will not like this one - I do feel uncomfortable when insults appear in post after post about the McCanns. Don't misunderstand me - no way on earth could I be pro-McCann - but those insults do come across as hateful and they don't do us any favours at all.

Dionne Fountain I'm relatively new here. The satire is great relief to the harrowing facts that I've learned about. It's nice that some aren't worried about being sued and are clever enough to post cartoons. I'm not worried about being called a troll, I'm curious and... hate being spoonfed or having others views pushed upon me. I'm sure this group is moderated adequately to ensure the libelous is kept out. Thank you all for taking the time to allow us curious to reach our own conclusion x

Gail Smith Don't care what anybody thinks..They have brought this all apon thayre selfs with all thayre lies..must think people are dafter than daft..They are the ones that's got everything to prove..not us!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Treacle Qpr Dont get me wrong, I enjoy some of them. But it does give the on looker or new comer, a feeling we are trolling or being hurtful to them. So instead of staying and reading, they leave with out finding out the truth and spreading it.

Jolene Phillips I see pics in my timeline and sometimes cringe thinking shit if the pros see pics like these, they have every right to call us trolls. It's almost making a mockery out if it. The mccanns make a mockery of themselves without tying.

Claire 'bear' Smith To answer that would mean I would wish to argue with u Dan. I am saying lets not argue!

Dan Gleebitz Rebecca - every news media carrys with it a satirical take on the news. This is the same. You will have noticed that every newspaper has a politica;/satirical cartoonist whose job it is to really push the boundaries to hit home.

Dan Gleebitz Treacle - you don't know that at all.

Dan Gleebitz For all you know I may ATTRACT people here.

Karen Shaw isn't this group being trailed as 'trolls' because of these posts? i think when this is all out then there will be a time to post such stuff, but at the moment as we are under such speculation should we not just keep this page to the facts?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:51 pm

[quote]Dan Gleebitz Claire: As Zora points out anything McCann gets an undue amount of attention compared to a Lets Kill Cameron site.
    But that's Clarry and his Chimps. We know what we are up against. I dare say one day I will be taking a walk with Dr Kelly.
    But I refuse to yield to these bullies, the McBullies, the FarterCrook bullies. And it will be a cold day in hell before I am bullied from saying what I know to be true.[quote]
    Delusional old drunk. drunken drunken 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:05 pm

The woman is stark raving mad.  
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Have you ever thought of the possibility that the 'press' are as frustrated as we are but are prevented from reporting on anything except what is agreed on with Clarence?

I think we can agree that there is SOMETHING in place to prevent the press from making millions with the details from the files...I understand that they CAN report from a court case (as they did at Goncalo Amarals trial in Jan 13th 2010)

There were 50 news articles about Madeleine 'died in the apartment', 'blood in car' etc.

Gerry left the court suddenly at 4.00pm on the day he heard about the articles and returned to UK...a few days later there were VERY FEW articles and within 6 days there was NOT ONE ARTICLE!

Suspicious?

I don't think it is the choice of Richard Desmond to report as he does, but seems to be reporting a lot about the 'trolls' so I have to wonder is he using his articles to bring attention to us so people CAN see what he is not allowed to print?
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Joy, if I felt they were sympathetic to the McCanns I could understand it....I DON'T believe Richard Desmond is sympathetic to them...They report shocking details about 'trolls' and MAYBE they are relying on us to respond and highlight the details of the case... Apparently in the early days they could not use the claims directly and referred to Portuguese press to get the word across. They KNOW we will be responding... I believe its possibly a very clever game...the only one they have...refer to US and the public can then learn the truth...
    Ooooh, my, is that norty Richard Desmond sending subliminal messages to HOHO, like some other papers are sending to the 'pretendy' cop, Petermac?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Joy Sharman its a pity the wests did,nt think of making a fast buck off there stuff .....rose would a copped the lot lolol

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 4 Hoho_c10

Joy Sharman i think rose prostituted one

Warren Thornton No difference between them except numbers for me

Dan Gleebitz Linda: I have worked in the (printed) media and what they don't know they make up and most publications at red top level can sink lower than a snake's tits.

Dan Gleebitz Joy - ah yes, she did. The eldest so that must be Mae.
    Well you get my point (damn! lol!)

Joy Sharman something about that case tho....when i read the book it said at the begining that one of um on there own was gonna be dangerous but 2 the same like minded was why all that happened as both were as bad as the other .it was a tough book to read but eye opening

Linda Hutton Ha ha Dan, 'snake's tits', lol. I believe you. I used to teach media would you believe, but this case has been a real eye-opener.
    So, it's okay to murder your children, prostitute one, practice incest, but it is heinous to have your child abducted.   What strange ideas these pillocks have.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:06 pm

Dan Gleebitz Roth: "Yep Dan it certainly does It appears the bottomless pit of TM PR dosh has failed to blinker the UK public at all, coz not seen any genuine person believe in McCann bollox anywhere for erm > about 6 years now"

Same here, Roth. But it is like we have, what, 630 MPs who control us all yet we all hate them.
    The MSM have to trot out the McOfficial line or else.
    Yet we, the great unwashed, are agog at such two McLiars and their Pink Ponce.

Dan Gleebitz Warren - we are not stupid but almost totally impotent.
    WHich makes you wonder why the Pink Chimps are so interested in us..

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Yep Dan > A lot of it's down to the UK culture of general apathy and the rest of it's coz of the incoming culture of tyranny and fear > for which Blair and Brown laid the groundwork > for people like McCanns & co & co and people like Murdoch, Brooks and Coulson & co to build on

Dan Gleebitz Spot on, Roth. This is part of some NWO laying itself out. Where power is all and hiding in plain sight the norm. They managed to make the Boston Bombing residents PLEASED to be locked down! As ever we plebs need to be kept at the grindstone, kept in fear and kept skint and therefore powerless.

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Twitter is good for getting out the short sharp facts to the public and leaving links to this and others groups > so that people may discuss it in greater depth of they choose to

Linda Hutton It took me ages to get the hang of it Dan, but am now hooked! I feel compelled to refute the blatant lies spread by the pro mccann trolls. It irks me to see the UK portrayed as ignorant and racist. Not to mention child neglectors.

Dan Gleebitz Well done Linda. I found FB hard but now easy. Maybe I will do same on Twitter

Dan Gleebitz Nice onr Roth

Linda Hutton The pro mccann pitbulls have stopped discussion of this case for the past 6 years. I expect many of us have had our fingers burned on other social network sites - they literally do go for the jugular. This fb page is a real breakthrough. It is not nice being attacked on twitter, but none of the trolls have an IQ than runs into double figures and its also reassuring to know that there are good guys around who have got your back
    OOOPS, DISSENT!!
    Cherry Berry This may not be popular but have to agree with some of the points raised in original post. One of the reasons why hardly ever post on facebook is apart from the infighting that seems to go on sometimes, is the mocking, personal comments etc. about Mccanns. I don't think this does anyone any favours. I think it is better to keep to facts and what we know about the case. It is ok to comment on the way someone has behaved e.g. refusing to answer questions, saying one thing in one interview then something completely different in book, etc., but personally don't feel right to make comments about personal stuff, the way people look, dress, make fun of people etc. That is just giving ammunition to people who try and label anyone who doubts the abduction story as haters and if anyone from press looks at facebook and sees mocking posts it is giving them amnunition too. I think it also means that people looking in like Press will take what is written less seriously which would be a shame because there is so much good factual information. the important thing to focus on is their behaviour, the discrepancies in interviews, statements, book, dogs findings, things that don't logically add up, changes of story, Govt interference etc. because that is what the Police will be focusing on if they genuinely want to find out what happened to Madeleine.
    OH DEAR BACK TO 'NORMAL'!
    Sheila Rothwell I just had a look on Twitter and saw a woman called Rosalynd being hounded ...I wanted to write something to show support but I don't want then to be trolled I cannot be doing with it......but if I could have done anonymously I would have ...(not familiar with Twitter)

Linda Hutton Hi Shelia, Rosalinda is me. RosalindHu. I can only think I am doing something right - they are never off my back!

Sheila Rothwell oh ha ha ....good idea to not show your real name I guess ...that awful Judy woman ...crumbs
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Paula Grilo I see your point, Cherry. I would never comment on Kate's fried egg bosoms or Gerry's revolting chest wig, but I think mocking her cadaver and sea bass trousers is fine as it pertains to her own explanations for such a delightful fragrance.

Victoria Thomas Hahaha Paula!!!

Sharon Nash I think there's nothing funny about this case. I will report anything making fun of this poor little girl. I'm sorry but I'm a member of many groups helping children and I didn't join to make fun of ppl. I joined to learn a little more than I know already and to be constructive. if u all believe she was killed by her parents I don't know why I'm here. I came with an open mind and would like to read more. I'm looking forward to learning why u all think this. do u all think this or is it a discussion group. x

Paula Grilo Nobody is making fun of Madeleine. We never have. Her "parents" are fair game though, IMO.

Victoria Thomas I think she's dead because of one or both of her parents yes.

Victoria Thomas Sharon do you know what satire means?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

I see the Resident Thug is at it again!

Sharon: "...I joined to learn a little more than I know already and to be constructive. if u all believe she was killed by her parents I don't know why I'm here. ...."

Dan Gleebitz - I don't know why you're here either given we DON'T believe she was killed by her parents.  Really?   You could have fooled me!  Sykes

Sharon: "...I came with an open mind..."

Dan Gleebitz - You clearly did not. You came in all guns blazing about reporting people.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Dan Gleebitz Someone determind (sic) to be offended. Good riddance.

Bear Grizz The OP wanted to debate what trolls are. Shouldn't someone 'new' to our Group have found a thread that would have helped ease herself into Controversy? All I see is a blatant attack, with a threat of reporting 'us'. I don't understand why she would feel the need to ever do something so drastic without truly establishing what we're about.

Victoria Thomas Watch the door doesn't hit you on the arse on the way out!

Paula Grilo Maybe she realised her opening gambit of threatening to report people might have been a mistake. But I don't know why she didn't answer my comment abut gypsies. She brought them up, and I replied, but got nothing in response.

Caroline Fusco some of the links on the files on here don't open the truth of the lie ,gerrys sports bag ect (sic) I have tried them all but if a link is posted in a thread it is fine. I thought it was just coz I am using my phone tho!

Bear Grizz No Cindy, she clearly went for the jugular by threatening to report people. That in my view is against the rules. No one should threaten anyone, especially when they have no grounds to do so.

Paula Grilo Well, I tried to nudge her gently into realising she had no gounds (sic) to report anyone.

Paula Grilo Can't win 'em all, I suppose.

Cindy Wingate Bear, I agree, threatening to 'report anyone...' is not a friendly starting point
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:15 pm

From another forum, with thanks all round.
    TROLL ALERT ON THE PARANOIA HEAVEN!! lol! lol! 

Dixon Cox/James Baum/DanglyBitiz etc etc etc is indeed a troll in the true sense of the word. He even had posts on his wall about how much he enjoyed trolling the Controversy site.

They appear to be too thick to read them.
    That's par for the course, I would think.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:51 am

Lord Miles Spencer
    I recently read that the PJ had CCTV of the Mcscans in Huelva in some unusual places - surely that footage should have been on the DVD ? And if not what could be the reason it hasn't been released - I STILL have a little bit if faith in SY because we in this country are very good at building people up and then knocking them down - Another Q - Do we know the date in Sept of the libel trial yet ? Ta x

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Could be the trump card Amaral hinted at - let's hope so, he did say they had things that would 'destroy' the McCanns, or something like that. Let's hope so, poor Maddie
    Re trial, I have no idea?

Frances Gallagher Amaral said they had a ''stand alone piece of evidence''.. I hope so.
    oy Sharman my my someones angry ..........do your homework check out the past and elm house oh and some pics found of someone then come shout

Frances Gallagher Picture deleted.. Please refrain from making personal attacks on other posters.

Dionne Fountain There's a group I'm in called 'random stuff' thought I was there for a mo Raine lol

Frances Gallagher THREAD (the one about how horrid trolls are) CLOSED .ANY FURTHER POSTS WILL BE DELETED AND POSTERS BANNED.
    Victoria Thomas Was she offended by Sir Cliff being topless do you think?

Joy Sharman could be

Victoria Thomas She's reported me?

Frances Gallagher THREAD ClOSED.
    At the rate threads are being closed, there will soon be none left.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 am

Kizzie Black I think that sadly, certain people on this page, use the page for their own egos, and resort to gutter comments, for the so called 'humour' rating, and for some sort of warped 'popularity' .... A thread yesterday, just resorted to attacks upon the McCanns regarding their looks, which has no bearing on the matter at hand ... Admin need to monitor things a bit more.

Kizzie Black I do agree with all that you say Paula, with regards to wee Maddie, but NO, I do not, and will not ever agree to stooping to the level of personal attacks based on a person's looks - that just undermines all the good which this Group does... Two wrongs NEVER make a right ... I will stand by the Character which I was raised by, even if it means leaving this Group

Paula Grilo Oh good lord, don't leave the group! You're a better man than me. I just can't help myself, lol. You don't have to stoop that low, and you don't have to approve, but will you at least just tolerate some of the things you find distasteful, as long as admin are OK with them???

Kizzie Black To tolerate the personal attacks on looks is a grey area though, as this is an open Group, and therefore reflects badly on all who have joined the Group - Guilty by Association per se ... It doesn't sit well with me at all ....

Mellissa Old Block the comments you dont like then.

Kizzie Black Look Mellissa, blocking the comments is not really the issue is it? There is a BIGGER picture, which you are obviously just not getting ... Thanks for your pennies worth Mellissa

Kizzie Black Honestly, get a grip Paula ....You are truly starting to annoy me ...I have far more integrity than this nonsense .. I did enjoy the Group, for posting Links, which were educational, and opened my eyes ... However, the way that you are now behaving, attempting to justify your personal attacks on the McCanns regarding their looks, is truly beneath me .. Leaving the Group now ... End of.

Paula Grilo Oh FFS!

Paula Grilo Sorry admin, I didn't mean to scare away valuable members.

Dan Gleebitz You didn't, Paula.
    She came here pre-offended determined to have a hissy fit and mince off in a huff.
    And she was rude to Mellissa.
    The words Vinegar and Breasts spring to mind.

Paula Grilo Well I refuse to be ashamed because of the actions of others, and to be honest I love being a mix of two nationalities although it can be confusing at times, such as during this whole McCann case. What has upset me is the thought that someone has left the group because of me.

Linda Hutton Another one posturing then stomping off, so the twits on twitter can have another dig at the group.

Frances Gallagher THREAD CLOSED. IT HAS RUN ITS COURSE
    Oh, don't stop, Paula, keep up the good work.  Dissing the McCanns helps to show posters with integrity (big word, that, look it up) what a nasty hellhole you inhabit and what a piece of rancid stinking sludge you are.  And blondie snaps closed another thread.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    I NEED EVERYONE'S HELP...

The purpose of this group is to inform the UK public of the information from the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES.

It is IMPORTANT that when visitors click on CONTROVERSY that they see the info that, for reasons unknown, they have been prevented from seeing in the UK media.

Facebook format does not allow for more than a few threads to be available for new viewers to see when visiting the page...so it is of PRIME IMPORTANCE that the top threads should reflect the details of the case to encourage viewers to research further.

Many viewers have only heard the information 'allowed' in the UK press and therefore, understandably, believe there was an abduction. PLEASE allow new members to have their opinions without intimidation.

We are not here to ATTACK and RIDICULE anyone who has not seen the information available...We are here to HELP new members and offer links so they may see the information

We are here to WELCOME anyone with different opinions and give them the opportunity to see the POLICE FILES and decide for themselves.

There are more important things to focus on than ridiculing ANYONE, but I do understand the satirical pics offer a 'humourous' side to a case that is unlike any other. There are NO pics that ridicule Madeleine or the twins and for that reason, for now, I have chosen to dedicate a thread for those that appreciate the effort that Dan has contributed.

This allows those that prefer to avoid those pics to freely post on other threads, however there will be no ridiculing or name calling on any of the other threads......that is important to the credibility of this group and, though I am uncomfortable with satirical pics in the group, I realise that many members are committed followers of Dan's talent...Hence the dedicated thread.

Please help to keep this group ON TOPIC with the information from the police files available in the top threads...

Thanks so much to all of you that contribute to the group!

Always remember this is about MADELEINE and we must ALL do what is best to get the info out to those that have not seen it!
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    OFF TOPIC PICS AND INFO

Facebook format does not allow for more than a few threads to be seen at the top and is therefore important to keep the OFFICIAL POLICE FILES threads available for casual viewers t see...

However there are lots of other topics of interest that members would like to discuss/see, so please feel free to use this thread.

Please keep discussions respectful to others...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

See posts 45, 51 and 61 to refresh your memories of what happened.
    An excellent post, with thanks, from http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post184090.html?sid=972429ecf7989c75b8a0d155b7ea224b#p184090
    Twitterfools and their 'outing' fails
    Posted by urcrazy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:35 am

This post is by way of an anouncement, so that if the unfortunate ladies concerned ever come looking to see how they got embroiled in something which they were unaware even existed, they will know that we did our best to put the record straight.

Using their amazing sleuthing skills, Syn0nympho and DodgyPaul lighted on two women and decided they were Jayelles and SafariSarah on Twitter. The fact they have completely the wrong ages, locations, employment and other details has not deterred them. They have stolen their Facebook pictures, photoshopped them, accused them of crimes and mocked their looks.

These women have NO IDEA this crap exists.
    They will not complain to Twitter about it because neither appear to have accounts and are unaware of what's happening.

So, Sarah Weardon and Jennifer McIver, if you do find what these retarded fools have been up to and want some information on THEM for redress then come to us in confidence. We have that info but do not post it publicly because basically we are a better sort of human being than they are.

We have tried repeatedly to tell them; they won't listen.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 pm

From another forum, with thanks.
    PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 4 Ymph
    In order to substantiate her assertion that the UK didn't have access to what she considers to be important information, she quotes....

Yep, the UK press.

The fact that that the assertion that appeared in The Telegraph never did appear in the files seems to be a mere detail.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

Last night's fun and games.

Paula Grilo Oh why I don't I just keep quiet instead. I can't take the mickey and I can't discuss gypsies. Suddenly this group is a minefield.

Waleed Al-Uzaizi the group is about a little girl not about taking the micky out of newbes or about gypsies .. Im sure there are groups on facebook just right for those things

Paula Grilo I take the mickey out of the McCanns and their spokesman, not out of newbies. And gypsies have been mentioned with regards to the McCanns, and also very recently with Ben Needham. I feel it is perfectly legitimate. If you take issue with these things then you are right, this group is not for me.

Waleed Al-Uzaizi give me a link about Gypsies in the McCaan case ..

Paula Grilo Why, so you can tell me off? No thanks. If you only want newbies so you can spread the message then my time on here is up.

Waleed Al-Uzaizi that is our Mission is to spred the word about info that is hidden from british public by lame media

Waleed Al-Uzaizi If you check all topics relate to the little child called Madeline

Paula Grilo Yes, I have gathered that over the last couple of days. A noble mission, but it means I will not be posting anymore. I will continue to share posts on my wall, presuming I have permission to do that.

Waleed Al-Uzaizi nobody suggested you do that or not post just asked that we stick to on topic discussion

Paula Grilo This group is becoming hard work. It's easier to just not bother, Waleed.

Suzanne Bosworth Paula - don't leave. Have a breather for a while. I need a break sometimes because the enormity of the story can be overwhelming at times. XX

Waleed Al-Uzaizi we have published guilines and people need to adhere to them .. not my rules so nothing personal .. I wouldnt like anyone to leave but cant force anyone to stay

Suzanne Bosworth That's true, Waleed. However gypises get a particularly raw deal where politicians, the press and the more judgmental of the public are concerned, and it's shameful.

Bear Grizz Paula is absolutely right to raise this as it has a direct bearing on the case via MSM propaganda as per Jude's link. I don't think you should be telling someone who has a valuable contribution to make to this group to take a break. I think you're being unfair but that's just my opinion and not mean to cause offence. I'd hate to see Paula leave us, even if it's just for one hour, let alone a day. Can we please find a better way forward?

Jude Wilson Anything from Joana Morais Blog is well researched and accurate. I hope Paula stays with us.

Suzanne Bosworth Bear, it was I who suggested a breather because sometimes that helps us recharge our batteries. This whole story is so intense. Wasn't meant as a dismissal of Paula's concerns but as a way of keeping her here. Have done the same myself - taken a few hours off.

Louise Sammour I understand your point Waleed, but for newbies like myself, we werent part of the discussion 2 years ago, so its still "new" iykwim?

Waleed Al-Uzaizi good night Im off do what u want I buried my mom last week dont need this try not to lose any more newbes tonight please

Suzanne Bosworth (((Waleed))) I'm so sorry. What a dreadful time for you.

Louise Sammour My condolences Waleed.

Joy Sharman sorry waleed .god bless you xx

Paula Grilo I'm so sorry Waleed, I didn't mean to add to your headaches.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 am

I am not sure what this is about, but it smacks of a pervposter pretending to be 'outraged' by obscure stuff about padeophiles.  

Rebekah-jaye Leveret
    Think the Gaspar statements:
    http://thegic.org/m/blogpost?id=2358184%3ABlogPost%3A206661
    Extract:
    "I have posted about Alice Day in the past, but it needs repeating every year, including new insight I have learned since the previous year’s pedo child rape day. I do apologize for the late posting of this. Although it is not yet Alice Day, the “Girl Lovers” treat the entire month of April as a celebration.

Rebekah-jaye Leveret It is bloody hard reading Brenda, but then so is much about this whole case.... The McCanns insisted M was with paedos yet 'no evidence she has come to any harm' - wtf!

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Another symbol is butterflies! I adore butterflies, and my sister even had one as a tattoo but then I stumbled across this sick 'celebration' and saw that! Felt sick and I've never bought anything with butterflies on since!
    There are many links online, they even have special jewellery to spot each other - will check for more links, had loads but seem to have lost them!
    I'm a shortie, yes, but if anyone touched one of my boys I would rip their bits off I swear!

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Mellissa, don't read any more if it makes you uncomfortable. I force myself to read a lot of things I don't like, as I *know* the world is sick and corrupt and I like to be aware just how much so.
    That's not a dig btw! Just be vigilant.
    Sickos are everywhere, cloaked under many costumes sadly x
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:37 am

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Marie feel free not to! I kind of wish I'd never stumbled across it - as you can see from one page I actually did vomit as they had posted (to show how sick they are) a man justifying abusing his 5 year old daughter - the reasons are just bizarre), but you can't un-ring a bell as they say and I'd like everyone to be aware of their deviousness. But I 100% respect anyone who doesn't want to bring up their hard-earned daily bread as it were x
    1.  From a poster - a comment on the above, with thanks:
    How could you "stumble across" that? What was the thing looking for in the first place? More importantly, if it made it sick, why did it read it?
    2.   Another comment, thanks again:
    I kind of wish I'd never stumbled across it -

- but that hasn't stopped it from sharing its 'research' with those fools. Funny, no-one else ever 'stumbles' on material such as it is posting - to say how outraged it is, of course.

Oh, who cares? If hoho is happy for a freak to be very obviously getting its rocks off on her site, why should anyone else care? Though you'd think hoho might show more care and concern for her members.
    It's strange,but the poster calling itself Rebekah-jaye Leveret reminds me, in style and substance, of a revolting creature who was a mod at the end of 3a, was made mod on MM, then unmasked as a login shared by two convicted paedophiles, and also kicked off another forum the moment they sussed him out.   I will name no names, as I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:40 pm

Mellissa Old urghhh the plot thickens.. i just took a look at the link you posted, that led me to another link that went onto a peadophile site where they chat...SURELY that isnt allowed ?
    21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Mellissa sadly it seems to be, - you mean sites where paedos chat? I guess it was put on to prove the utter arrogance of these people. you do need a strong stomach for this stuff have to say. utter bastards

Mellissa Old so it seems? can you take a look because my stomach isnt too strong in this department..

Rebekah-jaye Leveret They probably have Michelle - its the discrepancies in numbers that leaps at me. 5 or 6 maybe but 20 odd?
    Still, Philomena used to say lots of things - usually putting foot in mouth in the process
    "They haven't told the twins where Maddie is, er well...See More

Mellissa Old Should I pm the link to you rebekah?

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 4 Hoho_p10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 pm

She's raving again:
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS AS THEY SEEM..

There is a small section of people that appear to have some kind of self imposed need to gain attention using those of us searching for the TRUTH to gain notoriety. For the most part, they do not appear to have the ability to be leaders in their knowledge of the case, presenting their own theories and offering suggestions about what really happened during that holiday.

They appear to rely on attempting to discredit, in any way they can, the opinions, theories and details contained in the police files.

It's their agenda...probably not their opinion.

It goes without saying that I seem to be one of their current targets. Is it because I have nothing to offer and they consider trying to ridicule me in an attempt to discredit me in others' eyes?

No....I'm not that important.

Is it because I represent a large group of people that have seen through the spin in the UK media that has managed to keep a nation convinced of the McCann's innocence?

I don't blame the media. There appears to be something in place to prevent them repeating the details from the files and their only alternative is to report what they ARE allowed, and that has been sanctioned by their heavy duty PR machine.

However, there ARE journalists, reporters and editors that are fully aware of the details but unable to report their opinions.

Can you imagine how frustrating it would be to be aware of the details that we discuss every day, but have to report according to the restrictions imposed in the UK?

I recall a news article from very early in the case where an editor admitted that the only way he could publish the details was to report the way the Portuguese press were accusing the McCanns and therefore, indirectly, allowing the UK public to become aware of details that were apparently forbidden to be reported in the UK media as 'news'.

Have you noticed the sudden increase in news reports featuring 'trolls', particularly incidents relating to this group?

Has it occurred to anyone that by reporting these comments they are highlighting the existence of our group and encouraging people to seek out these vile trolls that dare to make disgusting comments about the McCanns?

Can you see how once someone lands on our page they will not only be able to see for themselves that we are not worthy of the names imposed on us, but may also become curious about the what they see discussed?

I firmly believe the media is our friend.

They are (whether contrived or not) directing people towards CONTROVERSY and the details of the files.

As they once did with the Portuguese press, they have found a way to inform the public.....

We need to step up to the plate and give the best impression we can to anyone that views our page out of curiosity.

We need to have discussions that focus on the outrageous details from the files unavailable in the UK media.

We need to stop giving ammunition to those that attempt to discredit us by keeping all interactions friendly and respectful.

If ANYONE attempts to disrupt a thread then I urge everyone to be our 'eyes' and alert admin so the comment or member can be removed as soon as possible. We do our best but cannot have eyes glued on the page 100% of the time.

We have a 'mission' to inform the UK public so they can decide for themselves....

If/when we have visitors that thought they were visiting a train wreck of 'vile trolls' according to the media we want to make use of the opportunity and work with the media to continue where they are forced to leave off....We want to keep the group IMPRESSIVE and full of facts on the case.

What about those people that TRY to discredit us with ridicule and spend long hours monitoring our threads, ready to report to the media anything they can....

As you can see....their agenda has backfired......they alert the press, the press raises awareness of our group and the public learn the TRUTH!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Still raving on:
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor What is important is that regardless whether someone visits this group out of interest or disgust, is that we appear CREDIBLE. If we are so busy ridiculing and attacking, bickering and off topic then we could likely lose many people. A visitor that has found us and believes what they have been told in the press, will, understandably, take one look and move on, if they see ridicule and bickering, believing that we are not worth their time if the first threads they see contain anything that remotely shows us confirming what they were told. WE ARE DIFFERENT and we need to highlight what we have on our side...the TRUTH!

Lizzy Hideho Taylor The admin team (Paul, Frances, Zora, Waleed, Heather and Bohden) do their best to keep the group looking good (sometimes at the expense of removing perfectly good topics that are not on topic with the files...not to be taken as a personal affront) but EVERY member can help to keep us worthy of visitors attention and subsequent interest in the Police Files.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:57 pm

From another forum,with thanks.
    The creature behind the curtain has spoken:

Have you noticed the sudden increase in news reports featuring 'trolls', particularly incidents relating to this group?

Has it occurred to anyone that by reporting these comments they are highlighting the existence of our group and encouraging people to seek out these vile trolls that dare to make disgusting comments about the McCanns?

Can you see how once someone lands on our page they will not only be able to see for themselves that we are not worthy of the names imposed on us, but may also become curious about the what they see discussed?

I firmly believe the media is our friend.

They are (whether contrived or not) directing people towards CONTROVERSY and the details of the files

First of all; glad to see she admits her members are 'vile trolls' that 'make disgusting comments about the McCanns. That's the first bit of honesty she's ever shown.

Secondly; 'Can you see how once someone lands on our page they will not only be able to see for themselves that we are not worthy of the names imposed on us' Oh Yes, hidihitler, yesterday was an ideal day to land on your page - links to p.a.e.dophile chat rooms, admins calling anyone who dares question myths a troll; members calling admin 'c*****'; outright lies and libel. Brilliant!

Thirdly, the only people who would go searching for a vile troll site mentioned in the tabloids are other vile trolls. Your numbers increase due to you attracting sad, sick people who get a thrill from trolling the family of a missing child. Hardly something to boast about. The papers are full of troll stories because normal, decent people find them deeply abhorrent. And you are proud to be counted amongst them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Linda Hutton I think we all have an idea of what you and admin are battling every day Lizzy, it feels as though we are under constant attack by trolls trying to discredit us. I have seen so many good people scared away and groups shut down by these maniacs, its great to have a place to discuss this case without abuse.

Comment from poster, with thanks: Talking about herself, is she? Must be, she's the one who decided some poor woman who had nothing to do with anything was Jayelles, and subjected the woman to a barrage of abuse, frequently obscene, along with her fellow-haters.

Or is she talking about people who plot and scheme to disrupt the London Marathon and terrorise competitors and bystanders? And to shoot one of the runners?

That kind of maniac?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:56 pm