A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
Admin
Sykes
6 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor ............. Always keep in mind that just because someone still believes in the abduction, doesn't make them a troll. Trolls can be seen to be very upset with the McCanns because of 'neglect' and therefore gain credibility, but as opposed to those that really DO believe in neglect, they do not believe in the credibility of the dogs...so if ALL they have to offer is 'neglect' then be aware
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

More flaming insanity and libel - and where did Hayley Forbes learn to write and spell?  Illiterate manky.
    Hayley Forbes Coming from a council estate has its benifits it teachers us respect also common sence.. Just goes to show you coming from a bk ground like the mccans and coming from a bk ground off a council estate they drugged there kids and left them alone us on a ...See More

Leanne Harrison I have always said that if maddies parents were from "the jeremy kyles" of this country then things would be totally different!!..for 1 the twins would have been removed from them by social services due too concerns of neglect..home alone and drugged

Hayley Forbes The priminister put doctors on a high shelf.. He couldn't get involved demanding stuff as he left his kid in a restaurant so he's just as bad.. My opinion is the mccans look guilty deffo km Gerry looks the main one to me. I see the guilt in there eyes.. I hope one day they prove us all wrong in our options and Maddy is found I also in too minds as could it be a pedo ring inside the government with jimmy saville even ken Clarke is a pedo who has sex tapes involving himself jimmy fiddle and prince Charle. Panarama had tapes on them David Cameron took them from the bbc now he's priminister ya got kids in care and social workers take them on boat trips to be sexually abused by politicians the all at it we have a country run by dirty scum

Leanne Harrison The world is a nasty place,and run by nasty people!

Hayley Forbes Who ever votes conservator lib dem voted for pedophillia

Hayley Forbes Conservative

Hayley Forbes Add uk database the rel truth behind child abuse I sure if u inbox the admin they can give you a link to the Kendal sex tapes involving ken Clarke jymmy fiddle and the royal and that David Cameron hid them

Hayley Forbes Funny how we never heard of David Cameron then he steals the Kendall sex tapes off panarama bbc which involved ken Clarke jimmy saville and prince Charles then David Cameron ran for conservatives and got to be priminister the queen will make Charles king soon so he won't face charges
    Managed to get a screenshot of the first lot before the thread was removed - here is the libel:  PARANOIA HEAVEN - Page 5 Hoho_p11
    By now this screenshot will be on its way to the authorities; accusing the heir to the throne, the PM and others of being paedos, let alone mentioning the Queen in the same breath and then posting it up for all to see is a sign of total insanity.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:51 pm

kim ‏@zante03 3h
    evening all,,,,have I had anyone chucked off FB yet? #mccann

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 3h
    @zante03 several left of their own accord ;-) Mr Gleebitz had to removed in an arm lock :-)
    Comment from a poster: That tends to happen when you call the person holding the banstick a 'c**t'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Carol Tiger Lilly Barbour well I think im going to leave this page. by reading comments above it seems if u dont agree with some people u get torn to strips. I am on the fence the same as Traci, does that mean im going to be accused of being an actress or km's sidekick??

Hilary Smale-Saunders Only facts being quoted. How can you disagree with facts?

Sheila Rothwell NO.

Marie Smith I can't see anyone getting torn to strips?????

Hilary Smale-Saunders Nor have I. Carol Tiger Lilly Barbour, what is your view, not seen you post.

Jude Wilson A woman famed only for leaving her babies/toddlers alone in an apartment, crying and frightened, night after night should NEVER have been appointed ambassador.

Frances Gallagher Carol I would hate to see anyone torn to strips ..we are all too happy to help a fencie with links ..or whatever ..if you want to take it to pm . Am not sure what is going on with Traci tbh...but pm me if you need help. fencies are very welcome here as are McCann supporters if they have an open mind.

Carol Tiger Lilly Barbour thats the thing Hilary I didnt say I disagree with the facts. I have just joined the group and I get the feeling from some people that they are desperate to make people believe the McCanns are guilty. cant I come to that conclusion myself without being pushed? someone said to me today all opinions are welcome but yet I feel from some people they are not. and who cares how many likes someone gets from there comments?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Woohoo, them peasants are revolting again.  lol! lol! 
    Gavin Jeffrey Philip Liddle-Stephenson I an really starting to dislike this group. Am all for reading theories but clinging onto to pictures simply because people who never saw Madaline's hands in person against her grandmother's face are claiming the picture doesn't add up.

Am actually disgusted and ashamed of reading such vile comments with no reason!

Only a handful of people on this page actually discuss the facts and only the facts the rest are just pathetic low life people who don't care about the truth but only making childish gossil and debate!

This isn't a educated debate but Jeremy Kyke watchers wanting a story worthy of scandal instead of discovering the truth
    Tasha Adams Gavin, I think the majority want the truth but some are wanting a story, unfortunately those people are more noticeable. This thread as a whole makes uncomfortable reading, and does make me wonder if this is the right group for me.

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:35 pm

And another revolter.
    Martin Rodriguez
    The reason i joined this group was all the unanswered questions i had about this case and it was fabulous to know i wasnt the only one like this . I often check in on ‪#‎mcann‬ on twitter and know that some of the users are also on this site . Initially its great to belong but after a while it can get very uncomfortable with all the "troll" and "shill" talk and back and forth spatting and insult from the pro and anti mcanns . Sometimes we get a flavour of that type of talk on here , and thats a pity .i hate it , it makes me very uncomfortable . I think its important to keep on an even keel to keep the group afloat ,always remember innocent until proven guilty . I believe that something is definitely wrong in this case thats why i find it fascinating ,and i do actually agree with most peoples views here but at the end of the day i would love to hear that she has been found alive and well . Remember none of us are perfect . We should never lose sight of our understanding or our compassion and understand that IMO might not be to your liking but its still my opinion . Just saying.
    Sue Knight Some people are being truly pathetic re this picture. We have plaques of grandson (provided by his private nursery) given to us as a Xmas present with imprint and photo and legend! The print of his foot (when he was less than 6 months) measures 4.25 " there is no way that was the actual size of his feet. Paint spreads. There is nothing, repeat nothing sinister about this photo. As others have said it would be far better to concentrate on FACTS and not to appear like amateur detectives.

Gillian Smith hooray now please stop all this speculation

Rachel Freefrm-labels Thompson Admin...this thread is actually embrassing

Last edited by Sykes on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Good to see that some people are finally seeing sense. The thread about Madeleine's handprint plate was disgusting.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Rachel Freefrm-labels Thompson Admin...this thread is actually embrassing

Martin Rodriguez Im actually embarassed at the "Ma Healy" reference, it conjures up a notorious" Ma Baker "image in my head . This is actually Kate Mcanns mother you are talking about and like it or not its actually disrespectful to the woman who wasnt even there on that fateful night.

Bear Grizz It's not the rationale for the creation of this thread and/or it remaining on our page that I'm concerned with but rather the wanton abuse of members. That is unacceptable and it truly must stop. Please people, feel free to offer up views but don't start throwing out abuse as if it's confetti. We're bigger and better than that.

Zora McCartney Thank you Bear. There's absolutely no justification for labelling members as pathetic lowlife or to suggest we are making fools of ourselves based simply on differences of opinion. Any such posts will be removed.

Paul Rees I agree with that Bear and was about to say the same!

Graham Cherrett Tasha Adams...it is but one thread. I have no views either way on the plate other than it was hauled out for a photo opportunity. Granny was free with her comments early on, she said her daughter would answer any Police questions. Granny no longer seems to be post arguido involved in the public cadge. I wonder why and her open thoughts as to her daughter not answering questions. Does poor Granny forgive the abductor as well. Silence is golden.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm

What is she on,for heaven's sake, and can I have some? lol! lol! 
    Kay Young
    Question for you .. It was an International LAW FIRM that represented the Mc's right? THE VERY SAME LAW FIRM I Wrote to during a Committe meeting in Parliament in FEB 2011 (BEFORE I HAD TO FLEE THE UK) ... I wrote to them for help for Mr and Mrs Musa, .. My FB Picture .... whose children had been STOLEN BY HARINGEY (APRIL 201O) AND THEN JUNE 2011 ... they were accused of overdosing Baby with Opium AND MORPHINE (except LORD WALL, President of the Family Division) couldn't make up his mind which!

The Law firm WROTE BACK TO ME after I had written to them about the Musa's and briefly about a past case .. THEY IGNORED ALL I wrote about the Musa family and concentrated on what I told them about a past case..

I thought it v. odd .... THEN .. I had to flee the UK because I had SOCIAL SVCES AFTER MY CHILD .... Feb 2011..

June 2011 .. Baby Musa stolen by HARINGEY with the help of JUDGES IN THE UK FAMILY COURTS ... HOGG BEING ONE who presided also on the MUSA CASE and McCann case.

now I find this too much of a coincidence .... HOGG decides on the abduction story and makes Maddie a Ward of Court ...

HOGG PRESIDED ON THE MUSA CASE ... Sir Paul Coleridge presided on the Musa case AND MARYNA'S children's case ... as have JUDGE MOSTYN on both Musa and Baylis (Maryna) case...

Coleridge wall and mostyn would know hogg .. obviously .. It all just seems a bit 'cosy' withe the Solicitors linked to Musa and Maddie .. AND HOGG .. Musa and Maddie AND MARYNA NISSEN AND DR GRAY AND MADDIE ...

Maryna told me Dennis Nissen and Dr Gray are personal friends to the MCc's....

NISSEN'S FRIEND HAS .. IN THE LAST 48 HOURS MADE A DEATH THREAT ON ALL MARYNA'S SUPPORTERS AND THAT INCLUDES ME!

My Local Authority have been trying to take my child for the last 18 months since I had to return to the UK as I was told if I stayed in Ireland my life was in serious danger!

SO THIS 'FITS' NOW ... Now I have read someone else mention about a BOAT OFFSHORE
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh dear! Laughing

And then the classic "Who is Amaral" !
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Look who's back:

Zora McCartney
    A warm welcome back to Mr Dan Gleebitz. Great to have you back

Dan Gleebitz Hiya. Thanks everyone. thank you Zora

Elisabeth Sharp Good to see you again!

Dan Gleebitz Hello Elisabeth! Thanks fer that!

Sylvia Dobson Fantastic, welcome back Dan!!

Victoria Thomas

Dan Gleebitz Thanks Sylvia!

Dan Gleebitz Hi Victoria!

Victoria Thomas Hey Dan! X

Natasha Maria Dan where did u go ? Lol

Sheila Rothwell welcome back Dan

Dan Gleebitz Hi Natasha! I er..took a sabbatical, aye that'd be it!
    Aye that'd be it, nothing to do with calling an admin a C U  Next Tuesday, was it?

Do they have the man who calls himself a nob, posts filth and insults admins back, or do they do the right thing, the thing their banner says they do?[/b]
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm

The Mouth on Wheels is open again.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    WHY ARE THERE EFFORTS TO DISCREDIT CONTROVERSY AND SUGGEST WE ARE A HATE GROUP?

Is it because we DARE to inform the UK public about the details contained in the OFFICIAL PORTUGUESE POLICE FILES which, for reasons unknown, the UK media are PREVENTED from reporting?

Are the SAME 'wheels in motion' trying to stop CONTROVERSY allowing the UK public from learning the TRUTH?

We have nearly 2200 members and an unknown viewership we ARE making a difference. Comments and discussions PROVE that!

This video shows that the Daily Express KNEW it was a possibility that the McCanns would sue them! David Pilditch swore on oath at the Leveson Inquiry that his reports were TRUTHFUL and ACCURATE and this was evident a few months later when the case was shelved and the details were known.

Something the McCanns would not have known at the time would be that the files would become PUBLIC and the reports would confirm many of the details reported!

They received £550,000 and an official apology because the Express could not name the SOURCE not because all the headlines were lies!
    And an erudite reply from one of the drones.
    Hayley Forbes The uk media are so bias they dnt deserve there jobs. They dnt print half of the truths that go on in this country since I joined this group it has gave me so much insight into Maddy mccans disapearance that I never heard the media print.. It's not just Maddy it's everything in this world. But from when a lil child goes missing the media should print every lead as it may help find her.. Or track someone memory who ever was out in Portugal.. The media are the biggest problem for example if I or anyone on this page beheaded a soldier we'd be on front page our soldier was beheaded the media for quiet I kno this isn't to do with Maddy it's just example but thm again the media dnt have to print what we no about the mccans most of the British public think they got something to do with it anyway

Hayley Forbes If I was pm and a young girl boy went missing I'd publicly be on the spotlight to help find the children I'd set up investigation teams aswell as letting the police do there jobs but id do a investigation too as Maddy is a British child but they get forgotten about the media ssh on the topic and that make me question why there's obviously more to the story than there letting on.. Now with this group being called a hate group like we are all trolls is a cover they do things like this do the leftie wing to cover things up.. I was waiting for this page to be branded hate group has this group printed some truths as we all no truth does hurt I think somewhere on this group admin have hit he nail on the head something we all no that the mccans are the problem and the solution is to arrest them
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Bear Grizz Have you got a fall-back position, Lizzy? I'm amazed that we haven't been whooshed given their unerring ability to close everything else down.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Bear...we have a REFERENCE forum ready to give information/announcements should FB or Cotroversy not be available at any time. Add to bookmarks or tweet/share (has a link to this page) xxxxxhttp://madeleinemccanncontroversy.aimoo.com
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor You don't need to register but if you choose to you have to have an Aimoo account first and then apply to join. It is, hoever open to view and 'guests' can comment in one area. It is still under construction (with very little done lately) but a good backup if FB runs into any problems. Even if just for announcements about what is happening when a group/forum goes down. (Which usually finds everyone in a panic)

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have this area for comments but I cannot find the setting to remove the automatic moderation xxxxxxhttp://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy/Controversy-Reference-Forum-Comments/Welcome-to-GUESTS-1-2131430.html  
    As another posted commented:  Sounds to me like she's waiting for the plug to get pulled on fb.
    (For possible reasons for the above, see thread Two Held in McCann Family Death Threat Probe on this forum.)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Something is definitely up.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor I will work on updating it so that anyone who wishes to join (just for future reference, and BREAKING NEWS alerts) may do so

Bear Grizz IMHO, we should take the time to register on Aimoo in the event we need to quickly switch. I like your section for archived FB Controversy comments. There's a really good history of discussions which should not be wasted because we get 'whooshed'. It must take a great deal of time and effort to copy and paste everything so I am grateful that you're taking the time to do this, Lizzy
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Sounds like the lifeboats are gonna be launched , admin's got her escape plan sorted . wonder what's rattled her cage ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:43 pm

coco wrote:Sounds like the lifeboats are gonna be launched , admin's got her escape plan sorted . wonder what's rattled her cage ?
    Dunno, but she's awful paranoid, worse than usual.
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor Please note: It isnt an active forum, just a reference area for the Facebook CONTROVERSY

Lily Wells Lizzy could we not just start up another site if they EVER manage to shut us down!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:25 pm

The ranks are still revolting dissenting and this was promptly deleted.
    Rayray Fitzpatrick
    I'm confused as to what links we can post. I posted a pro McCann link, it had valid points for discussion, and was relevant to a post. It was removed as Blogs are not allowed. I have been told this three times, all for valid reasons. (Viruses etc being one of them, which is fair, yet YouTube links are posted and YT is one of the worst for viruses) fair enough. i have no problem with that. Yet there are posts with blog links I can see now, i can see 2 without even scrolling down, both anti McCann. And they haven't been removed. How can we as a group be taken seriously if it looks like we remove anything pro McCann that is valid, yet allows anything anti McCann. How can people who are looking for info make an unbiased judgement? If posts are removed because blogs are not allowed, then that is fair enough and I am more than happy to accept that. As long as it is enforced regarding any blogs. As far as Im aware this group is about educating people to the truth, not an anti McCann one, though that is the general conclusion most of us come to here. I'm not meaning to be contrary, and I'm not being a troll (which seems to be a word on here for someone who dares to make a point that may be deemed as 'pro McCann' despite that not being the case at all, I just like to think I'm unbiased) But I am genuinely confused as to why some blog posts are removed (explicitly pro mcCann) and not others.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Quote from Amazon:

I am starting to believe that Hi-De-Hitler is actually a bit simple.

She started a thread on that ridiculous Facebook group she touts around the net with some cobblers statements about how there had been lots of reports from the McCann v Amaral hearing until Gerry returned home. Then, a few days later, they all stopped.

Well, Einstein, there was a reason for that.

The hearing ended.

Did you think that people would still hang about for an indefinite period afterwards, talking about naff all? Writing articles about an empty courtroom? Dream on, you sad sad person....

As an aside, she seems particularly uninformed about how the press works in any case. Some news organisations will send their own people, especially if it's a big story. Lots more will pick up the story and coverage from news agencies such as the Press Association. So if they don't write about it, then smaller publications won't pick it up.

Of course, no-one there picked this up, rambling on instead about censorship and imaginary injunctions. Honestly makes me wonder how dim they are.
    Dim as a Toc H lamp as well as thick as two very short planks; must be the varnish.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Zora McCartney
    IMPORTANT

Due to major trolling activity, we are suspending posting for a short period while we remove suspicious accounts. Please bear with us. We will be back as soon as possible
    Like · · Share · 13 minutes ago
    catch me if you can - come on you can move faster than that, over here, no over there, yoohoo, missed me, oh come on, try harder.
    Zora McCartney If you are unfairly deleted, please pm us to resolve. Drastic action necessary. Please bear with us
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 pm

They're off again, must be something in the water or the gin bottle.
    Mag Pieinsky
    Trolls & informers & "fencers"...

On some private thread we have discussed "DCW" who appears to be the McCanns informer "private jorno" on Twitter. I think I'm safe to name her as Debbie? But in doubt as for her full 'name', regarding to rules and stuff I will let the Admins decide of this (you know who I mean!).

This is really frightening, once again, to see that many members were trusting this person who in fact was collecting info on US all! to send it to the McCanns and Carter Ruck, in exchange of "remits" as she said herself, proudly, on twitter.

I can't give specific advice as to what info we give on Facebook but let us learn once again of this lesson and be careful who we let in on our private accounts. If we are not sure, it's best not to click: "Accept friendship".....

Debbie was a great friend of Frances (G), Petite Bamburd and others. Some private PM's between them which I have been invited to read as they were circulated (and I was a 100% sure of the source, screen captures included , even photographs) have shown that Debbie hated a few people, including me, whereas I did not have a clue of who she even was and have certainly never knowingly conversed with that person. How can you "hate" someone without even knowing them? I wondered. She had the full matching profile of an INFORMER and it seems that, well, she IS one after all. Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson and myself have seen this little troop VERY differently after reading these PM's; and we also suspected that they could be on the McCanns ' side.... Some ther very bizarre info came out of this like one of them (FG) uses a POLICE COMPUTER to get INFO... Yet, "strangely", we NEVER saw her search on Payne or McCann, for example. On the opposite they were searching on SOME OF US!
    Simone Achim Shew,,what to say on that...
    2 hours ago via mobile · Like

Mag Pieinsky Lol. It's just that so many people had trusted that person yet now the truth is making them gasp. I think it's well worth exposing as we often seem to miss the informer that's right here but on the opposite we t
    about an hour ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky would perhaps tend to suspect innocent ppl because they have several accounts... It just proves, also, hoe DEVIOUS the team McCann is.
    about an hour ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky HEY LIZ! I know you read on here. You can deactivate your account as many times as you want yet you always come back! So we all !SQUABBLE", do we?! This is what Elizabeth M**ls thinks of us all!
    about an hour ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky Here's her pm (edited for a name just). She made sure she DEACTIVATED her account right after sending me that, and also has deleted her email account or blocked me, SO THAT I wouldn't be able to reply anything: " "Elizabeth M****
    I'm sussy of D. Br*** ...See More
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like

Mag Pieinsky coward! and how CHILDISH, Liz.
    about an hour ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky You've SEEN these pm files yourself, Liz, but you defended that lot. WHY?!

Mag Pieinsky I know you read on here Darling! Via your hubbie's account!
    about an hour ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky So Here, LIZ, my reply to you that was rejected by your "Mail Demon"!: ------ "Hi, hey do you have short memory Liz? Did I not send you this private pms file? Yes I did and oh, you did defend them although they were clearly and without ground gossiping on people like XXXX, me, etc.

You said (and THEN once again, how convenient, you "close" your account) : "Sick and tired of this division thing. God know's I've checked Debbie. she checks out! Try checking her out for yourself...properly."

Yes she has been checked properly, it just shows that you don't want to face the truth. What side are you? A child would never get me nuts, injustice does.

Debby was saying she HATES me whether I had NEVER, ever even vaguely conversed with her not even by typing, not even on forums. Oh but she must have carefully hidden under anonymous nicknames since SHE IS AN INFORMER. She is called Private journo on twitter - yes apparently, OK, but the person who found that out is intelligent and I am actually currently checking on all this. How can you trust G****her, Petite Bamburd, Ann B***** and co?! STRANGE.

Thanks for unfriending me because all you've done for years really was getting on and off, not realising the IMPACT of your actions and it seems that you are happy derailing the train for truth every 2 months anyway
    Zora McCartney I wish I'd known this while she was still here Mag. I remember @privatejourno joining Twitter really well I think cos I was still fairly new to the case at the time. She claimed to be taking part in a channel 5 documentary exposing mccann trolls which of course never materialised. Why waste everybody's time with something which was so easily disproven by virtue of it, er, not happening...
    26 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney '@[rivatejourno: who said I was anti mccann? who said I was anything mccann. #mccann gets the right people watching though. useful for my purpose".......Eh?? What's that all about? What was her purpose?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:36 am

Mag Pieinsky She'll obviously PLAY on the "Fence" like we have seen so many of them doing so. I remember "SIM" clearly. She/ he was even pm'ing me on the Mirrors' Forum, Maddy topic - before it all got deleted, same as SKY and the 3As. LOL. Let's just laugh at these. By the way "Sim" was after my.... see what I mean, she pm'd me once in explicit ways. Whereas before she was supposed to be a "truth seeker". She carried on ranting but the exposed PM'S via dodgy sites like "JATYK" omitted to include hers... And up to the end of the 3as, "THe three Arguidos forum", she was there, but curiously, ON THE OTHER SIDE! Suddenly, *Sim* was defending the McCanns. Yeah, "right", who else remembers that "person
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 pm

It's the weekend so I suppose she has nothing better to do than post up moronic drivel.

Mag Pieinsky Oh hang on, Liz has claimed to have studied journalism... as a "private journo"??? Coincidence just?
    54 minutes ago · Like

Rindie Nunn hoe DEVIOUS the team McCann is. PMSL whether a typo or not it sure looks good.
    23 minutes ago · Like · 1

Mag Pieinsky Zora McCartney '@[rivatejourno: who said I was anti mccann? who said I was anything mccann. #mccann gets the right people watching though. useful for my purpose".......Eh?? What's that all about? What was her purpose?" --->We'd love to know... Strange also, the first bit is exactly what Liz wouls say. She used to have blogs and all, a total militant for justice in this case, but suddenly she decided that she had nothing to do with this, hated the anti-mccann (or pro...) appellation. After this she reopened her main blog, shut it down again, re-opened it... And did the same with her accounts on here. Same person? Or close friend of DCW via journalism??
    17 minutes ago · Like

Mag Pieinsky Did Debbie CW private photos look genuine or could it have been a bogus wall?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:27 pm

What on earth is she waffling on about?!

Meanwhile, looks like the numpties have fallen for a new WUM on twitter - apparently the "stand alone piece of evidence" is going to be revealed next week - yes, the PJ were monitoring the McCanns mobiles back in 2007!

David Steel
    If anyone is on twitter - check out user @Anatazja 's tweets. 95% might be rubbish ... but u never know
    Share · 44 minutes ago
    2 people like this..

Inez Shooter Mysteriously certain but like you said could be bollox.
    33 minutes ago..

David Steel prob is... but u never know
    31 minutes ago · 1..

Mag Pieinsky What does it say? I'm slow at searching on Twitter, will try though.
    8 minutes ago..

Mag Pieinsky I found talks with @Anatazja but when I click on it, it says the page doesn't exist!
    4 minutes ago
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Zora McCartney I honestly don't know Mag I don't think I looked. Just thought her profile pic looked a bit old!
    25 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Zora McCartney God knows what the 'purpose' really was. Shame the account's deleted. Can still search @privatejourno on twitter and get some replies and muratfun helpfully recorded some of her tweets but can't find much else. Joined twitter in oct 11 if that's any help and claimed her imaginary doc would be shown on channel 5 on Nov 5 2011
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 pm

nutterz. lol! lol! 

hohos lot are open now , only difference seems to be they dont have dangles dirty pictures .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 pm