A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty Amaral breached judicial secrecy

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:22 am

From Myths with thanks, a long piece so accss link to read. Sykes

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8500

Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty Re: TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:28 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8497

SUN REPLIES TO HAVERNS ADMIN

Why on earth is Havern claiming the Sun letter is a fake when she says it was sent to her own admin???
    I've missed this, but it does seem a bit daft, especially as not only are there screenshots circulating, but it was confirmed as genuine by several of Hoho's numties, sample:
    Amelia Black
    Amelia Black Does anyone receiving this response have an actual copy of the email please

Loraine Tedds Mabbett
    Loraine Tedds Mabbett yes Amelia Black go to my mail just under David Stacey letter, i copied and pasted the whole of mine, it is exactly the same wording as Davids

Amelia Black
    Amelia Black As in a screen shot of the computer screen ,that's copy and paste

Joy Savage
    Joy Savage ADMIN have removed the emails .
    Please contact admin before reposting them.  
    For some reason so far unclear, assorted leading haters are trying to censor information about this email. More confirmation:
    Lorraine Holden David Stacey do you have a screenshot of the actual e-mail for confirmation please?
    Like · 3 · 22 hrs
    Loraine Tedds Mabbett
    Loraine Tedds Mabbett Lorraine Holden i copied and pasted the whole letter they send to me, its just below David Stacey letter

Loraine Tedds Mabbett OMG< thats exactly the same letter i received from them today, its obviously just a blue print that they send to all complainers, they cant even have the decency to reply to us personally. What horrible people they are

David Stacey My reply: 'Ok Philippa. Thank you for the prompt reply. I'm not going to agree with you of course. I'm not even going to go to IPSO, because you're all in this together. What I am going to do is keep your email, and then remind you of it.

One day.

One day soon.

Regards
    Don't ask me why they're trying to sweep this under the carpet, the 'mind' of a hater is strange indeed.

Oh - maybe it's because the email makes a nonsense of all their tick-tocking and tide-turning?
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty Re: TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

More here on the HUGE FIBS so merrily dripping from forkers' forked tongues:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8488&start=25
    Re: THE SUN
    Postby catkins » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Trolls lying again......

We have Leanne Baulch claiming to have been threatened off of running GFM........methinks she needs to check things out before making silly claims to The Sun.......full post at link.

IMO, this is liable to be their downfall, if a national newspaper ever stands checking out the outright fabrications emanating from these groups.

And remember, these are the very people that were involved with the recent Amaral Scrounge Fund - and no-one can get a straight answer out of them about that, either.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 am

More on that email various haters pretended was fake.
    Alexander Cunningham
    5 hrs
    Reply received from Press complaints:- "Dear Mr Cunningham,
    I write further to our earlier email regarding your complaint about an article headlined “Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction”, published by The Sun on 24 April 2016.

On receipt of a complaint, IPSO’s Executive staff reviews it to ensure that it falls within our remit, and represents a possible breach of the Editors’ Code of Practice. The Executive has now completed an assessment of your complaint under the terms of the Code. Having considered the points you have raised in full, we have concluded that your complaint does not raise a possible breach of the Code.

You complained under Clause 1 (Accuracy) that it was inaccurate for the newspaper to refer to individuals who have contributed towards covering the costs of Goncalo Amaral as “sick trolls”. We note that this was the newspaper’s characterisation of the donors. It made the basis for its characterisation clear in reporting that donations to Goncalo Amaral were made in the form of online payments and that some of the donors were members of an “anti-McCann ‘fan club’”. The newspaper was entitled to characterise the support of Mr Amaral in this manner and in doing so did not raise a possible breach of Clause 1.

You are entitled to request that the Executive’s decision to reject your complaint be reviewed by IPSO’s Complaints Committee. To do so you will need to write to us within seven days, setting out the reasons why you believe the decision should be reviewed. Please note that we are unable to accept requests for review made more than seven days following the date of this email.

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to consider the points you have raised, and have shared this correspondence with the newspaper to make it aware of your concerns.
    Best wishes,
    Isabel Gillen-Smith
    Cc The Sun"

and my response:-
    "Thankyou for your response. This reeks of an utter whitewash. People like myself who donate our hard earned cash to help others in greater need are not sick trolls. Do you work for the Sun by any chance. Fortunately the Sun has in any case lost all credibility thanks to its disgusting coverage of Hillsborough.
    Alex Cunningham."
    TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Sunlet10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 am

Anti-McCann:
    I was messaged on facebook last night about the Daily Mail who have obtained the names of 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund and are in the process of doorstepping them.

Some people have already been doorstepped and followed.
    Well, they wouldn't exactly be difficult to find, would they?

1. As usual, orders went round the hate groups to spam the media - the Sun in particular.

2. As usual, they all boasted on their home hate groups about doing it.

3. As usual, they all copied their own comments back to their home hate groups and announced Look what the public is saying! Tick-tock, the tide is turning!

THEY PUT THEIR OWN NAMES EVERYWHERE AND BOASTED ABOUT IT.

Their own actions, and own posts, have DIRECTLY linked Amaral to the anti-McCann hate campaign in the UK. They have also revelled in abusing members of the media.

Of course there is a story in this!

If a newspaper had accessed details like this, then imo surely that would be illegal.
    Since when is reading comments made via FB illegal? They all put their own names in the public domain via their FB accounts - absolutely NO detective work, or illegality involved.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty DOORSTEPPING PARANOIA IN ANTILAND

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 am

I will be very surprised if this is true.

It sounds like a typical scare story from a McCann supporter.

In fact, I simply don't believe it.
    Really? Don't believe one of the leading lights in the Absolutely Scabby fb hate group, one of the nastiest and sickest of them all?

I don't think Edlington will be very flattered at being called a 'McCann supporter'.

How or whom supplied theses names/addresses?
    I thought they were all great armchair defectives? Do they really not grasp that their fellow haters supplied their own names, etc., when they hatespammed the Sun in particular via FB? And boasted about it?
    @NickE wrote:
    If you are doorstepped,stand proud and ask the journalist if he/she knows what the original Police investigation concluded.
    Brilliant idea! That will make it clear to any journos that you know the Attorney General of Portugal cleared the McCanns of committing any crime after the first PJ investigation ended, and that you're doing it for kicks and lulz!
    And the Daily Mail are becoming more interested, if not in reporting the other side of the story, at least publishing comments from Amaral's supporters.  
    Oh, I wonder where the Mail could possibly have got the names from? My, it's a real puzzle!
    lisa edington ‏@WitchHunted2 3h3 hours ago
    @MailOnline you're sending out your 'minions' to #doorstep people that follow the #McCann case? Feel free to DM me and I'll give u my addy!
    I have no way of knowing if there is any truth in this, or if it's just more stupid hater games.
    lisa edington ‏@WitchHunted2 5h5 hours ago
    @RobertCarlisl10 @MailOnline at least 2 members of #McCann FB pages. One North and one in East. Q. Why did u donate to #Amaral fund!
    What's the problem? They were all proud of themselves, and they all identified themselves when they hatespammed the Sun and other media outlets. And don't they always say they want the media to take an interest in them?

Assuming there's any truth in this, of course.

I just looked at the source of this "rumour". Enough said!

I doubt that anyone who donated to Dr Amaral's fund has anything to fear. Let the Daily Mail knock on doors, if that is what floats its boat. But I have no doubt that this poppycock, put on Twitter by some bitter person. Just look at some of the posts by this person.
    What a shocking way to speak about one of its own allies, a leading light in the McCann-hating vendetta, from a notorious hate group!
    TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Screen29

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Continuing post 56 above ^^^^
    Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund
    Post Get'emGonçalo Today at 1:15 pm

Four people have been doorstepped so far, to my knowledge, and two of them are particularly upset and one, that I know of, has contacted the police and is in the process of complaining to the DM. Not been updated on the others yet.

Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund
    Post Get'emGonçalo Today at 1:32 pm

Five people now.
    Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.
    Yoyo:   Agree !
    Donors with their profile on social media are susceptible.
    So be ALERT.
    Have a dirty broom or bucket of ice cold water stand by front door just in case....

Oh, and always lodge report with Police. The more cases the better weight for Police.

Post plebgate Today at 1:30 pm

Or a bucket of pee handy.
    In reply to karen
    ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 3h3 hours ago
    @k1482 @vivienmiss @CaroleShooter It's true. I've just spoken to Tom Kelly of the Daily Mail. He wants a photo. I sent him one. #mccann

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 3h3 hours ago
    @SpoiltVictoria1 @zodiaczephyr @LoveRandomleigh Yes. They got my name from 'The List of donors'. Then electoral register. #mccann

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 4h4 hours ago
    Well The McCannish Inquisition have been round. I took his photo. He liked me. #mccann
    Journos don't 'like' anyone.
    TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Greasy10

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  3h3 hours ago
    @tilly_justice @CaroleShooter @veniviedivici @justice4maddie @K9Truth Why would anyone think why one donates to a legal fund is newsworthy?
    Because it's in the public interest to know why some in the UK are giving money to a disgraced, foreign ex-cop, with the express purpose of hurting a missing British child and her family?
    Pamalam saved all the donation comments which included the names of those who donated. I am not sure if information could be taken from this?
    http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/gofundme.htm
    Of course it could! Especially together with all the hatespam they posted on the Sun at the weekend, from their FB accounts. You know, the posts they were all so proud of?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Who is/are these journalists? Can we have their names if they really do exist so we can do the exposing??

Surely it can't be that hard?
    « Last Edit: Today at 04:38:39 PM by Angelo222 »
    Utter moron, doesn't he know Tom Kelly's name was given HOURS ago.  Apologies, Wayne was the actual journo, his senior was Kelly.
    ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 47m47 minutes ago
    Anyone want to cut out the middleman and phone Kelly? I have his number. #mccann

Isabelle McFabulous ‏@QueenOPortugal 30m30 minutes ago
    @fiorifan just did, seems very fair minded ..not pro #McCann it doesn't seem
    Does that stoner looney ever stop telling lies to big herself up?
    ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  2h2 hours ago
    @justice4maddie @K9Truth He was a freelance named Wayne Francis. On behalf of the Daily Mail. What larks, eh! #mccann
    Poor Wayne, he really drew the short straw with her.
    Go Get EM Amaral ‏@EmilyTh25882920 3h3 hours ago
    @Robert_D_Guest just do one we are not scared! Proud of what we have donated to justice for Madeleine #mccann unlike you troll
    Not so proud when the Mail turns up on their doorsteps asking them to explain why they are trying to harm a missing British child and her family, though.
    Pamela Gurney
    2 hrs
    Ah so the Daily Mail has apprently got the names of many of the hounders (anti McCanns) from the hate sites and the media sites where they have all flocked in droves to write their venomous bile about how they hate Kate & Gerry and want them to be jailed etc etc.

Are they really so thick that they think the media won't write stories about their behaviour? There is a huge story here to be told about the likes of Lizzy HiDeHo Taylor and Frances Gallagher and Paul Rees and Anthony Bennett and the continuing harassment of this poor couple. Seemingly some have already been doorstepped.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:50 pm

A CMOMM facebook admin has received a reply to her complaint from the Sun.

Thank you for taking the trouble to write and express your concerns about the above story.

If you are a regular reader of The Sun you will be aware of the support the newspaper has given to Mr and Mrs McCann over the years since their daughter Madeleine disappeared.

The newspaper believes that the little girl was abducted and it has every right to express that belief.

The Sun is also appalled at the despicable online campaign that has seen vile messages about the McCanns posted on websites. Those are the people that are being described as ‘trolls’.

We know that many of the people who contributed to the fund supporting Mr Amaral have also posted nasty messages, therefore it is reasonable to describe supporters in this way.

The outcome of Mr Amaral’s action was reported fairly and accurately so Clause 1 of the Editor’s Code of Practice has not been breached as regards accuracy.

The newspaper is entitled to describe the nasty online campaign against the McCanns as being supported by ‘trolls’ so there is no breach of the Code here.

You may not like the description but the Editors’ Code does not cover matters of ‘taste; Newspapers have the editorial freedom to publish what they consider to be appropriate provided that the rights of individuals are not unjustifiably infringed. The McCanns have been unfairly accused of criminal acts by supporters of this campaign and the newspaper believes that this can be reasonably described as ‘trolling’.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:31 am

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 X_zps1lx6vlol

Yes, God forbid that the numties should have to face the consequences of their own actions and vainglorious boasting of recent days.

And what is Greaves' problem? She was The Great I Am last week, sending messages to Mrs Amaral, and generally scurrying around like a good little Goncalette. Now she suddenly doesn't want to talk to the media?

Is she ashamed, or something?

said all about the health probs i had and that really i wasn't up to it, i would be too vulnerable.
    Really? But not too 'vulnerable' to pitchfork the family of a missing child.

Her 'health probs' didn't stop her playing nasty games on the Scrounge Fund, making fake donations pretending they were from people known to support Madeleine and her family - she even impersonated the Sun.

Greaves wasn't 'vulnerable' then, was she?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 pm

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 13076541_10207794597480924_2394108453737780003_n

What's Dorothy Anne Mistry's problem? Why isn't she PROUD to tell the world why she supports a disgraced ex-cop, to the detriment of a missing child?

Oh wait, I know. CRYBULLY.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Trish Hills Allen shared The Sun's post.
    Yesterday at 16:09
    Direct link to their FB page with comments https://www.facebook.com/thesun/posts/1419362794756822
    Can't think how the media managed to track them down so easily. It's a real mystery.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:41 am

Amaral worshipper tells flat-out, shocking LIE:
    Ponce Of Dubai ‏@ThePonceofDubai 13m13 minutes ago
    @alexw80 The abduction was staged by the parents.Thats what the official report says #McCann
    That is actually appalling. Does Amaral pay them to post such shocking lies?
    b)  The archiving of the Process concerning arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.
    That is what the official report actually says.

Has the Amaral Scrounge Fund gone on paying the likes of that hater to post complete LIES?
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty McCanns pull out of Lorraine TV show appearance after devastating libel case defeat

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:48 am

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty RETRACTION OF CLAIMS MADE BY DAILY STAR IN PREVIOUS POST

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:32 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/kate-gerry-mccann-not-pull-7866528
    Kate and Gerry McCann did not pull out of new Maddie appeal on Lorraine show
    12:22, 30 APR 2016 UPDATED 12:22, 30 APR 2016
    BY CLAIRE RUTTER

The parents of Madeleine McCann have been accused of cancelling an appearance on the Lorraine show, where they were allegedly set to launch a fresh appeal on the ninth anniversary of their daughter’s disappearance.

However, Kate and Gerry McCann were never due to appear on the ITV morning show, it has been confirmed.

A spokesperson for ITV told Mirror Celebs: "The McCanns have never been booked or confirmed to come and appear on Lorraine next Tuesday."

It was reported that Kate and Gerry were going to talk on the Lorraine show, nine years after their daughter disappeared from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal in May 2007, according to the Daily Star.

Here also:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7117995/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-pull-out-of-Lorraine-Kelly-TV-interview-after-devastating-libel-case-defeat.html

So, the Amoral-worshippers have spent the morning posting some utterly disgusting, spite-filled trash -for nothing.

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind. It's always good to see the hate squad show their true colours.

Trolls

For all of you who say folks in the UK are waking up, you are living in a fishbowl. 99% of the country has NEVER read a Madeleine McCann forum or read the PJ files. When you see a bunch of anti-McCann comments underneath a news story that isn't because the average people are getting the point: it is because YOU and others who comment HERE and on Internet forums are always looking for articles on the case and as soon as one pops up, YOU are posting comments. It is the same small group of people that are vocal, not the majority of the country. It is an ILLUSION.
    Pat Brown aka Bushmeat Pattie.
    coco
    ‏@maybe_coco
    @TheSun so you ran your pull-out story off the back of a mere rumour?! #mccann #farce
    Except it wasn't the Sun that started this nonsense, it was the Star. #hatermoron.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 Empty Fresh agony for the McCanns: Former police chief plans second book on missing Madeleine

Post  Sykes Sun May 01, 2016 8:01 am

TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE AS AMARAL WINS LIBEL APPEAL - Page 3 ChUOej2WwAEatHU
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/666020/Madeleine-McCann-maddie-anniversary-detective-book-Goncalo-Amaral

Fresh agony for the McCanns: Former police chief plans second book on missing Madeleine

THE PORTUGUESE detective who coordinated the failed attempts to find Madeleine McCann has written a controversial new book about the case, bringing fresh anguish for her parents Kate and Gerry.

By JAMES MURRAY IN LISBON, EXCLUSIVE
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, May 1, 2016 | UPDATED: 08:47, Sun, May 1, 2016

Goncalo Amaral revealed he has completed the work, which re-examines the timeline of Madeleine’s disappearance. He is now seeking to publish it.

Mr Amaral co-ordinated the original investigation in Portugal and went on to publish a book making unfounded allegations against the McCanns.

But last month Mr Amaral won an appeals court case in Portugal’s capital Lisbon, allowing the book to be published.

Now he says that he has penned a second book about the disappearance which he is planning to publish.

The move will anger Kate and Gerry, who have spent the past nine years searching for their daughter who disappeared on May 3, 2007, then aged three, from the family’s holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

Mr Amaral was removed as the head of the Madeleine investigation in 2008 after he criticised British detectives’ handling of the case.

He went on to write The Truth Of The Lie, a controversial book which Kate McCann described as “devastating and painful” to the family, and which she said could adversely affect the investigation.

The McCanns are now taking the case to the Supreme Court in Lisbon, where divorcee Mr Amaral, 47, lives, hoping to overturn the appeal.

Mr Amaral, now retired, said he bore no ill will against the McCanns, but revealed he had completed a second book.

He went on to write The Truth Of The Lie, a controversial book which Kate McCann described as “devastating and painful” to the family, and which she said could adversely affect the investigation.

The McCanns are now taking the case to the Supreme Court in Lisbon, where divorcee Mr Amaral, 47, lives, hoping to overturn the appeal.

Mr Amaral, now retired, said he bore no ill will against the McCanns, but revealed he had completed a second book.

“I was invited to book signings now the book is back on sale but I turned them down. I don’t want to be in the spotlight.

“I have written another book, examining the timeline and what people have said, and I am looking to publish that.

“I enjoy writing books and relaxing and I will continue to do that.”
    Mr Amaral, now retired, said he bore no ill will against the McCanns

Really? Then why is he part and parcel of the UK hate campaign, tormenting the McCanns by proxy? That became abundantly clear when some of the worst hater numties made it clear they were in regular contact with Amaral and Lovely Sofa, the wife he isn't supposed to have.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 am

Updated version of the one in post no 66:
    It seems that this is the second version of the Express story - Myths have the original:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=8519

‘We must reconstruct Maddie’s fateful night’ says former Portuguese police chief

RETIRED Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral wants Madeleine McCann’s parents to fly to Portugal and relive the night of her disappearance.

By James Murray in Lisbon, Exclusive
    PUBLISHED: 00:01, Sun, May 1, 2016

Mr Amaral believes that every person who may have been present when the three-year-old disappeared should return to the resort to reconstruct events of the fateful night.

This would include Madeleine’s parents as well as those they shared a meal with when she disappeared.

Mr Amaral claimed a full reconstruction could produce a vital breakthrough in the £12million investigation.

He said: “Reconstructions are very helpful and I believe a full one in this case could be very productive.”

Scotland Yard officers working on Operation Grange are concentrating on one remaining line of enquiry, which is believed to focus on the theory that Madeleine was taken in a burglary which went wrong.

As the ninth anniversary of her disappearance looms on Tuesday, Mr Amaral argues that a reconstruction is needed to clarify the timeline of crucial events on the night of May 3, 2007.

Madeleine was put to bed in the early evening with twins S*** and A*****, then 18 months old, sleeping in separate cots nearby in a back bedroom of apartment 5a of the Ocean Club at Praia da Luz on the Algarve.

It is known that Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann, doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, joined seven other British friends at a tapas bar about 60 yards from the apartment for an evening meal.

At around 9pm Mr McCann went to check on Madeleine and describes her as sleeping normally on the top of the bed. Kate reported her missing from the apartment at 10pm.

As part of the Yard investigation the mobile phone records of four arguidos, or suspects, have been forensically analysed. They are all locals and have protested their innocence.

All were interviewed by Portuguese officers, with Yard officers present, about their movements on the evening Madeleine disappeared.

Mr Amaral said it was unlikely the suspects would agree to a reconstruction but their parts could be played by police officers.

However, he said it was important the McCanns and their friends, Russell O’Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, Rachael Oldfield and her husband Matthew, David and Fiona Payne and Mrs Payne’s mother Dianne Webster take part.

Other witnesses for the reconstruction would be British holidaymaker Jeremy Wilkins and Irishman Martin Smith and his family.

Mr Wilkins stood outside apartment 5a chatting to Mr McCann when Ms Tanner walked past.

Ms Tanner said she saw a man carrying a child in his arms cross a road by apartment 5a.

Scotland Yard officers have identified an innocent holidaymaker carrying a child there at the time as being the person Ms Tanner saw.

Mr Amaral said: “This is a crucial area for the reconstruction. We now know Scotland Yard have eliminated the man Jane Tanner saw carrying a child.

“It would be important for the person Scotland Yard has identified to take part in the reconstruction as this period of time is absolutely crucial.”

At about 10pm, Mr Smith and his family returned to their apartment after a meal out, and saw a man carrying a child on a road heading towards the seafront, about 1,000 yards from apartment 5a.

Mr Amaral said: “I think Mr Smith and members of the family would be happy to assist with a reconstruction as it may bring back useful memories.

“We seem to be getting towards the end of the Operation Grange investigation, the last roll of the dice, so what is there to lose?”

Scotland Yard officers sent legal letters to Portuguese police stating the lines of inquiry they wished to pursue.

A Portuguese prosecutor will decide if its officers can carry them out.

In Algarve’s capital, Faro, inquiries by the Sunday Express last week indicated there was cooperation between the police forces.

A source said: “If detectives are asked to help with a reconstruction I’m sure they will.”

The McCanns declined to respond to Mr Amaral’s comments.

However, it is understood they were advised a reconstruction after so many years would be “pointless”.

A source close to the family said: “Kate and Gerry do not wish to engage with anything Amaral says.”
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 02, 2016 8:02 am

Richard D. Hall wrote:
    Quote from Amaral, “I have written another book, examining the timeline and what people have said, and I am looking to publish that. "
    The timeline and what people have said. The timeline and what people have said was covered in "When Madeleine Died?" - I hope he has looked at the film.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:17 pm