A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THE SOCKS MARCH EVER ONWARDS ON CMoMM

Sykes
    Sykes

THE SOCKS MARCH EVER ONWARDS ON CMoMM Empty THE SOCKS MARCH EVER ONWARDS ON CMoMM

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:09 am

I'm putting this here as it is about Madeleine but stinks of being written by a well-known sock.   Sykes
    If anyone wants any proof that CMOMM invents and uses fake members then read this:

"Radio report

Post Cmaryholmes Today at 5:01 pm
    I have only recently looked into the Madeleine McCann case, following a conversation with a friend a couple of years ago. Mrs McCann had been on the tv and I expressed my sympathy with her, saying how awful it must be to lose a child and not know what happened. My friend pointed out that the parents and their friends had been in the habit of leaving their very young children alone night after night so had to bear the responsibility for whatever happened. As a Mum I was horrified (the reason that I had never looked into this before is that the thought of a child being harmed is almost too great to bear so I never read newspaper reports about such incidents.) and I know that I would never ever leave my children unattended, especially not at the ages of those little ones. Anyway, having found this forum (expecting it to be of wacky conspiracy theorists and 'trolls', I have,like many others been shocked by the whole affair. The serene countenances of the 'unfortunate' parents do not in any way reflect what I would expect to see if a child had really been abducted. (I always think of poor James Bulger and Sarah Payne and the faces of their parents,although, of course, Mr and Mrs McCann would have us all believe that they believe Madeleine to be alive and unharmed).
    My point, however, is that I have a strong recollection of listening to a radio report late at night, it must have been Radio 4 as it was my custom to listen late at night, either on the Friday or Saturday the 4th or 5th May 2007, about the disappearance of Madeleine. I recall the reporter saying that the father of the missing child had been running through the resort streets desperately shouting 'I'm sorry, Madeleine' and, of course I remember feeling heartbroken for him and his wife. I have never seen an account of this since, so I wondered if the report of the despairing father wailing through the town was an invention to garner sympathy. I have only heard the Mccanns since say that they are sorry that they weren't there when 'it' happened, not that they were in any way responsible for 'it' happening. Just a thought, only a small detail, I know, and my memory may be playing tricks on me, but I do wonder."

Cmaryholmes

xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11607p20-please-ask-questions-on-this-thread#332790

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:27 am