A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK NICELY

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK NICELY  Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK NICELY

Post  Sykes Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:41 pm

I was extremely amused a few weeks ago to see that a certain 'writer' has decided to 'have a go' at me because I post up her ramblings on here.   As all I did was to copy and paste her drivel, maybe my comments are what got her rattled?   Ah, I nearly forgot, it was monetary gain that drove her to shreik like a mad harpy and ignore posters who tried to explain to her that I wasn't hiving off her hits.   I also see there are two standards here, she can attack and insult anyone who disagrees with her, but the reverse does not apply.   Most posters on the internet prefer total anonymity, a few like to be known so they post up their names and a photo and, in some cases, get 5 minutes of fame.   It is rather pathetic you must admit, Dear Readers, that their sad little lives depend on posting up insults, threats and pages of envy and spite.   Must be a very dark and spiteful world they inhabit.   I am not posting up any more of her badly written muck but giving the link for others to read.   However, on request from  anyone who has my contact details and prefers not to visit her cesspit, I will send you a full copy of any items you may wish to read.   No-one contacted me to ask me to cease and desist, no legal person slapped an order on me, no boys in blue felt my collar, I am just complying with her wishes with which, had she asked me nicely, I would have done in the first place - I expect she will claim a 'success' over this, but since she is definitely a whole lettuce short of a full salad, I suggest readers ignore the sad old biddy.   But let me state this for the future, I will post up what I wish, I will comment how I like and I do not take threats from some so-called 'writer' at all seriously.   I see she is now raving over Jeremy Corbyn - that is a match made in hell, they deserve each other.   A couple of aging gargoyles, neither worth a bent farthing.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:15 pm