A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Now he's having a go at McFadden

Sykes
    Sykes

Now he's having a go at McFadden Empty Now he's having a go at McFadden

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (remove xxxx to access link)
    Re: Isabelle McFadden questions Richard D Hall's Phantoms film
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:12 pm

[video and full post on above link]

I’ve seen this before. It is a seriously unimpressive 11-minute film. If this is in any way representative of Isabelle McFadden’s work, then please don’t bring us any more here.

Before commenting on the video, there are a few things about McFadden’s track record that need to be aired, if briefly. I don’t think they’ve been discussed on the forum before.

My understanding from a number of written sources is that during 2014 she invented a ‘sock’ called ‘kiki’, pretending to be a McCann-supporter. I am also informed that it is not the first time she has created socks on Twitter. I further understand that as ‘kiki’ she interrelated with Brenda Leyland on Twitter and indeed attacked her, and that his went on until shortly before Brenda was ‘outed’ by SKY News.

If I am wrong about any of this, of course I apologise to McFadden, but I felt it was important that forum members were aware of these allegations which I am informed have been substantiated. If correct, they affect her credibility.

To deal with the contents of the film, first of all I noted that nearly 5 minutes - almost half of the entire film - was taken up with two personal anecdotes. One was about her son and a paedophile employed by her son’s school. The other was about her husband’s business. Both had been covered by the media.

The 5 minutes she spent on this could have been put in one short sentence:

“Sometimes the media makes mistake or exaggerates

====blah blah from Bennett about Smiths and that Hall character======

Incidentally, did McFadden use cannabis in the past? She speaks in the halting style with lots of pauses and ‘um’s and ‘er’s like those who have done. I’ve seen two of her McCann videos, both in a low-cut top. Does she do all of them like that?

The best thing McFadden could do is to join the forum and give her response to the 12 sets of Smith contradictions set out in the OP in ‘SMITHMAN 5’. And maybe she could come and tell us why the Smithman and Tannerman descriptions are almost word-for-word the same as Nuno Lourenco’s of Wojcek Krokowski.

I am sure she means well, but…

Sykes
    Sykes

Now he's having a go at McFadden Empty McFADDEN STRIKES BACK

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:12 pm

A mighty clash of egos is beginning:
    Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 4h4 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @TeddyShepherd @SoniaPoulton Does he work for Kate & Gerry McCann?

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL @TeddyShepherd @SoniaPoulton the answer to that question is probably 'would you employ him?' lol #mccann

Isabelle McFadden ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 4h4 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @TeddyShepherd @SoniaPoulton No

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4h4 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL @TeddyShepherd @SoniaPoulton I have no doubt he is a man with secrets, ergo corruptible. #mccann
    There's something wickedly enjoyable about watching a bunch of people you can't stand and don't care about fight with each other.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 am