A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ

Sykes
    Sykes

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Empty FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Isabelle Maria McF @QUEENdePORTUGAL  ·  12h 12 hours ago

I wanted to hear straight from Judiciaria if McCanns could be suspects? So I called and interviewed Inspector Simoes Piquete de Lisboa  

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Mcf110

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Mcf210

My, oh, my, now why do I have problems with this being true?    Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Thu May 28, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Empty Re: FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 1:05 pm

From another forum with thanks.
    Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 32m32 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni @alfibab3 @xklamation what say you, Joana Morais, of the document from Isabelle McFadden's desk? #mccann
    Morais will, IMO, be enraged - she already knows from experience what a sh*t-stirring liar stonertroll McFadden/kiki is.

That she has now dragged the Portuguese police into her drug-addled fantasies will be seen as unforgiveable and inexcuseable.

Not dawned on the haters yet why the 'phone convo' is a pretty obvious fake? As well as being an insult to the REAL PJ?

Well, if they're too dumb and nasty to work it out, I'm not going to tell them - I like it when haters and forkers dig themselves into very deep holes.
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Empty Re: FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 1:17 pm

ChickChick ‏@ChickEll
    @KRotcepsni @DJBMcG what's happened now? Has Isafake been making up phone call transcripts? #mccann
    Yup, that's exactly what she's done. And she's involved - and smeared - the PJ in the process. All for the love of Amaral, who must be really, really desperate
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Lady LeFaye ‏@KillingJokez 12h12 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL Its great to see this. Buoys the mood somewhat for us, thank you x
    #McCann
    See? It gives them hope. FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 3077217049 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 3077217049 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 3077217049

Who needs boring reality when you've got inventions from the addled 'minds' of drug-using, attention-seeking, serial liars and fantasists to cling onto?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3h3 hours ago
    JillyCL retweeted Isabelle Maria McF
    This really has thrown the #McCann #Shills into a frenzy! Thank you Isabelle. #Initiative
    Silly old fool thinks it's real!  FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 4064926802 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 4064926802 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 4064926802 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 4064926802

Zora McCartney
    6 hrs
    With thanks to Isabelle McFadden, who has called and interviewed a PJ inspector
    It was guaranteed that the numties would lap up every invented word.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 4:23 pm

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 3h3 hours ago
    @__StuartB__ it's called the Reid Technique where cops put out misinformation 2catch a criminal used by SY and police all over world #mccann
    Or, as it is also known, The discredited technique which has resulted in false confessions and unlawful convictions, which have since been overturned?

Also, The discredited technique which owes more to the Gestapo than democracy, as it turns the presumption of innocence on its head?

That one?

Might have known a stupid, nasty forker would think that's a wonderful idea. These creatures were born at the wrong time and in the wrong place - they could all have been gainfully employed by the Stazi.

It's astounding how many of them trample on democracy and human rights - unless they get called VILE TROLLS by the media, then the waterworks start.

Last edited by Sykes on Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Empty SO THE PORTUGUESE COPPER IS A TV CHARACTER, JUST LIKE COLUMBO?

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Byron McGovern ‏@DJBMcG 3h3 hours ago
    Still no trace of McF's mystery inspector, but found an Inspetor Simões de Lisboa, which was Portuguese TV serial that ran in 2011 #mccann
    A colleague of Columbo's, no doubt.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    @KRotcepsni @QUEENdePORTUGAL the chances of a member of the public being put through to a PJ inspector are? Watch this space
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: Isabelle McFadden interview with Inspector Simoes
    Post lj Today at 3:48 pm

So according to this, and as suggested before, the McCanns should be arguidos again now the Portuguese have reopened the case.

Might that be the reason for their relative silence?

Does Dr. Amaral know that?
    More to the point - are they so gullible and stupid that THEY don't know the only place this happened is in McFadden's addled, drug-abusing, attention-seeking head?

And why on earth do they brown-nose Amaral with the 'Dr' stuff? It is truly pathetic. rofl rofl rofl rofl

PS - they might like to try reading a bit of Portuguese criminal law before they start talking sh*te about 'arguidos'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 7:48 pm

Post Hobs Today
    She didn't ask the most important question, the question i would have asked.

The mccanns had their arguido status lifted the moment the case was shelved.
    Now the case has been reopened, have the mccanns had their arguido status reinstated?
    Of course not, you fool! Have another biscuit, annoy some strangers on buses - leave the thinking to the grown-ups.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 8:03 pm

The shelving of the case...was like a movie waiting for a sequel. It starts where it left off... #mccann

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ0ZuSL7NRcaBLONTfPl2hmQebwzvy-E69t88SVAVqWc1TQm7N
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu May 28, 2015 8:07 pm

they do know she 's , well , a junkie ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Empty LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE? OH, YES!

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/permalink/1725978560959488/

Cass Sidebotham
    27 mins
    IF YOU ARE TRUTH SEEKERS, WHY DO YOU TELL SO MANY LIES? (Part II)
    Noted WUM (she operates both anti and pro accounts) and serial liar, Isabelle McFadden is at it again.
    On May 24th Isabelle posted the following in HiDeHo Controversy (comment now deleted from site)

Isabelle McFadden
    'Lizi I spoke to PJ today on unrelated case but chatted casually about McCanns LOL. THEY ARE GOING DOWN'
    Today Isabelle released a transcript of this phone call with 'Inspector Simoes Piquete de Lisboa' and tweeted a screenshot as proof she'd made the call (below).
    Antis have been cheering her to the rafters all day; their hate blinkers so firmly in place that a rather glaringly obvious discrepancy has escaped their notice.
    The original post saying Isabelle had spoken with the PJ dates from the 24th of May
    The screenshot showing she made a call to the PJ is dated the 27th of May.
    What remarkable powers of precognition McFadden must possess, to know exactly what she'd be told by the PJ, 3 DAYS LATER.

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 20308_1500449970245436_8499732050999390058_n
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu May 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Guess who forgot to clean up her twatter feed?

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Mcfbus10

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 7:29 am

Good spot by the Debate group

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Screen26

McFadden's getting tangled up in her own lies now.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 11:02 am

A forker asks:
    There are doubts being raised elsewhere as to whether Isabelle McFadden actually made this call or if she just made it up.

Has she done this sort of thing before?
    YES

She has several names on twatter, at one point she pretended to be a 'pro' called Kiki. Using this name, she befriended the late Ms Leyland; we don't know just what effect that had on Ms Leyland's mental state.

It is McFadden's games, tricks and trolling that has driven Joanna Morais pretty much off the internet.

No prizes for guessing why 'parapono' is defending McFadden on the Hounders
    :
    Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Apr 28
    @parapono You treacherous little bitch, you're a fekcing disgrace Ima. You stayed in my house and now you're spreading lies about me?
    Anyone that believes McFadden really ought to read what Morais has to say about her on #xklamation - you don't have to be on twatter to read it, indeed, you can read far MORE that way:

Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 27
    @xklamation Yes, I remember it made the news because of the controversy. But Isabel says she worked on a play based on it decades ago..

Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 27
    @xklamation ...surely she wouldn't be lying to gain attention & milk the credibility her "portugueseness" gives her on McCann# ?

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Apr 27
    @B_balou As usual, has her mates & socks attacking us reversing everything, when it's her in fact who has done a covert defamation campaign.
    They'd better make up their minds who they trust most - Morais, or a self-confessed drug abuser that has been caught using sock accounts to cause trouble and for general WUM-mery.  
    Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 27
    @xklamation Yep. Said not long ago that she took to "defence in private" over the Kiki allegations. For that read myriad DMs smearing you.

Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 27
    @xklamation Now she's pissing up the back of everyone who said she wasn't Kiki by continuing to troll & gameplay using sock accounts.

Anyone that believes a word McFadden invents should seek psychiatric help - urgently.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 11:07 am

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ Screen27

Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 25
    Lol. Compulsive liar QueendePortugal thinks "Bifes Mal Passados" is a work of classic PT literature & claims to... pic.twitter.com/n6fsATEGER

Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 25
    ..have worked on a play based on it in High School. It is a humour book about Brits & only came out recently Kiki, you fantasist!

Joana Morais retweeted
    Babalou ‏@B_balou Apr 25
    ...why does anybody still believe a single word out of this woman's mouth?

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Mar 6
    @winnower1 you're wrong sorry, kiki was Isa until she released the account @LibertyatCC @B_balou

Avril ‏@Harebell22 Mar 7
    @xklamation @winnower1 @LibertyatCC @B_balou So, is @PORTUGALCDS really a #mccann pro?

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation Mar 7
    @Harebell22 No, no one said that. She's just a liar & a wum at #mccann Obtusely, some people here continue to feed her lies & narcissism.

@B_balou What else is new? Since I caught isabelle/kiki lying on #mccann re outing thing she has waved a campaign of defamation against me

@B_balou I believe you, have seen all the crap she has done as kiki and using other sock accounts.

@B_balou I did caught Isabelle lying (for the umpteenth time) about news from Porto didn't make any difference to blinkered fools on #McCann
    So, YES, she has done this sort of thing before. Repeatedly.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 11:43 am

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57  31m31 minutes ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL @MrsWaspie Shouldn't you be in bed at this time of day/night? #mccann

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL  26m26 minutes ago
    @19Barbara57 sorry working gotta clear customs
    Amazing woman! She can work, tweet, AND clear US customs at 3 am local time!

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Thomas Kavanagh ‏@KavanaghAikens 5h5 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL I am fighting your corner here http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11333-isabelle-mcfadden-interview-with-inspector-simoes …  
    Oh, this must be its sock:
    Post cloak'ndagger Today at 12:10 pm

Excuse me? I know Isabelle Mc Fadden ,a Portuguese poster, living in the US.. She has worked tirelessly for justice for Madeleine and is most certainly not a wind up merchant. .

Maybe twitter is not a medium you choose to use but please don't brand genuine posters as WUMs without any justification. .

I have been accused of having an agenda because I am a regular poster on facebook. Again a different medium but it I hard work and we are doing our bit in getting numbers to see what is an abduction hoax..

I read her regularly but regularly post elsewhere.
    'Cloak'n'dagger' my ar@e.  FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 3077217049 FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ 3077217049
    PS - She is a WUM, there is NO doubt about that at all.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 3:29 pm

She's getting tangled up in her own lies again:
    The Steel ‏@DaSteelManX 32s32 seconds ago
    .@QUEENdePORTUGAL yes and you may have given #McCann a crumb for an unfair trial. @1matthewwright1

@1matthewwright1 @DaSteelManX 1st of all I chose Lisbon Piquete for that reason. Nothing to do with case. Not their investigation #mccann
    So, she's now claiming she took it into her head to phone Lisbon PJ HQ because they have nothing to do with the McCann case? Hello? Where does the fool think all the Lisbon meetings with the PJ have been taking place?

Seriously, if anyone still believes the utter pish McFadden is coming out with in her latest efforts at WUM-ing and attention-seeking, they need their heads looked at.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Isabelle Maria McF ‏@QUEENdePORTUGAL 20h20 hours ago
    Just got messages on YouTube saying Michael walker is Jon Corner? Did anyone get that? #mccann

Lee Ryan ‏@LeeTaylorRyan 22h22 hours ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL Highly likely
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Now that Judiciaria has confirmed that only a trial can exclude a person from being a suspect, we can move forward #mccann
    Is anyone actually sufficiently brain-dead and deluded to believe a single word that comes from that WUM's keyboard? No wonder they are regarded with such scorn.

She's not even up to COLDWATER standards of WUM-mery.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri May 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 3h3 hours ago
    Psst McBadden, did inspector whatshisname stay up till midnight to take your call?
    8 hours ahead in Lisbon #McCann

FAKER AND LIAR - McFadden troll has concocted a 'chat' with the PJ CGMiVj1WcAEpXQq

Time is different in McFaddenworld, US Customs stay open till 3am just for her.

ETA Now McFadden is trying to claim she didn't phone the PJ till midnight Lisbon time as she only wanted to speak to a duty officer.

You couldn't make it up....oh wait, she did, the whole ridiculous story, along with her photoshopped 'records'.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat May 30, 2015 12:10 pm

Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh 6m6 minutes ago
    @QUEENdePORTUGAL what's going to be your next excuse, that the transcript was written from your NY desk?
    Good question, but don't hold your breath for an  answer .... Sykes
    Irisheyes smiling ‏@LoveRandomleigh
    @SafariSara DCS ! Bound to be one knocking around CID at midnight waiting to take my call and talk in "general terms" abt #McCann case
    'allo, 'allo, wot 'ave we 'ere. then? Ain't yer got summat else to do than waste our time? Sykes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm