A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE

Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: (GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:52 am

whatsupdoc wrote:
    Twitter is acting up a bit this morning but I have been able to tweet Sonia and get a reply.

She says NO evidence was presented in Court such as cans, photos etc.
    And why would there be? It was a coroner's court, not a freak show to entertain slavering ghouls like them.

Oh, and if they ever stopped ranting and screeching trash, they would know which so-called crime story turned out to be a HOAX. And a pretty nasty one at that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty JIM GAMBLE ON THE INQUEST RESULT

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 2 hrs2 hours ago
    @IamIanHitchings @skymartinbrunt wud her allies, who encouraged her, hv done so had they known the complexity & vulnerabilities in her life?
    Well said by Jim Gamble. Where were all Leyland's internet so-called friends when she needed them? The ones that are doing so much screeching now to distract from their own guilt in her death?
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty Re: (GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:34 pm

The famously-stupid yoyo rants:
    If I were her family, I would complain about the coroner mishandling of the inquest or I would take the issue up with a lawyer on how, on the basis of Brunt depositions can he be taken to court, for a variety or reasons namely unfairly targeting her, neglecting her call for help, blatant disregard for her safety and life, intrusion of her privacy and invasion of her human right, for pushing her to the edge etc.
    Look, fool, her family were so little concerned, none of them even attended the inquest. Leyland had tried to kill herself previously, and had a history of mental health problems, so they probably weren't entirely surprised when this happened.

Brunt did NOTHING to her, quite the opposite. SHE asked him into her home, he gave her his cellphone number in case she was concerned about anything. Only an utter cretin could try to twist that into 'invasion of privacy'.

If they want to see who holds a large part of the blame, they only have to look in mirrors.

Who was it that encouraged her to be abusive and vile?

It was them.

Who was it that turned on her, slagged her off and accused her of being in the pay of 'Team McCann', whatever they imagine that is?

It was them.

Adults would stop scapegoating Brunt and face up to their own role in this squalid little tragedy. But one thing the haters have never been is adult.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty FATHER JACK SIZES THE GRUB UP

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Father Jack @urcrazytoo · 21h 21 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Your mob of loons see conspiracies everywhere. Coroner, police, pathologist, toxicologist, son, friends all in on it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty The conspiraloon that makes DVDs with Bennett has joined in on the hounders

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Helium Overdose?
    Post Richard D. Hall Today at 1:31 pm

It looks to me like a classic problem reaction solution "Hagalian dialectic". Create the problem (people killing themselves over the McCann issue), get a reaction - which we are seeing now in the media and soon to follow will be the "solution". Which I predict will be to pass some sort of emergency legislation allowing them to close down websites and internet content that could be considered negative towards the McCann's. Wouldn't surprise me if the government make an announcement on it. I hope I am wrong. The helium suicide is very unlikely in my opinion, I suspect murder made to look like suicide. In my view whole thing is a psy-op orchestrated probably my Murdoch and MI5. I was approached by a journalist acting for the Guardian the other day. They are preparing an article (probably hit piece) on the fact that people do not think the media are asking the right questions in relation to the McCann's. They were desperate to get me on camera to make comments. They refused to agree to my conditions, which were mainly that they show me the piece before it airs so I can check it for accuracy - so I did not give them an interview. I suspect they are planning a hit piece on the "beliefs" of those who have found information on the internet about the McCann case. The journalist is Jenny Kleeman.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 pm
    Let's see poulton was there with a big guy who I think has some mental issues, her boyfriend who is a criminal who poses with guns and admits threatening a woman before, another guy who came up to randomleigh and told her to pass on a threat, and other inadequates. Yet according to poulton the young woman is a coward for not wanting to be mobbed by them. If court officials thought I was such a threat to a person they would make that person go out of a back door rather than risk my friends and I getting to them I'd be ashamed not boasting.

On a good note poulton has scuppers her chance of selling the documentary and has consigned in to blog TV or YouTube . She completely libelled and harassed randomleigh and any airing of it will be costly and make the broadcasters look like twats and put them in trouble with ofcom. So that's that.
    Yes, that incident is a matter of record at the court. And Poulton did indeed screw herself nicely yesterday, with her threatening antics.

Quite seriously, the sight of these conspiraloons on the make competing to exploit a misguided woman's death is utterly sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves, bigging themselves up without a thought for Leyland's family.

But then, shame seems to be an alien concept to haters. Perhaps they should do less screeching about their imaginary entitlement to be vile, and more time thinking about their responsibility to other members of society?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:46 pm

http://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20150321/282157879736104/TextView

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Unmask10

Note what her son in LA says - no wonder the pretendy 'court reporter' wouldn't repeat it.
    In the written statement, he added that his mother displayed 'erratic and sometimes vicious behaviour' and could alienate those close to her.

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Leylan10
    I suspect that is the answer as to why none of her UK family went to the inquest, not even the estranged son.

Now, do Poulton and the rest of the ghouls really want to add to this family's pain by exploiting the death of a disturbed woman for their own ends?

Oh, silly me - the likes of them will do it in a heartbeat!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Some comments from Daily Mail re their coverage of the inquest.
    Flanders, OneTwo, about 17 hours ago

No one but this woman ruined her life. Bullying is an appalling and vile activity; and it needs to be stopped. It has potentially grave consequences for both the perpetrators and the victims. One way to greatly reduce it would be to require posters to use their correct legal names for posting. Meanwhile, the press needs to ask itself about its role in allowing some of the vilest bullying that is left to stand with impunity on its commentary threads.
    wellwell, manchester, United Kingdom, about 17 hours ago

she shouldn't have been trolling about others.
    notaMinion, Zurich, Switzerland, about 17 hours ago

Mr. Brunt, while I understand your "remorse", I don't think you have done anything bad. The lady was a troll and enjoyed being mean to others. That said, it's still tragic that she took her life but probably she had issues herself and couldn't deal with them anymore, I don't know. I still feel extremely sorry for Madeleine McCann, not so much for her parents who I think had to be more careful with their child(ren) when on holiday abroad and definitely I am not sorry for this troll lady who tormented them. My honest opinion.
    Skicyb, Texas, United States, about 17 hours ago

I don't know, maybe this should be a lesson to the other trolls who hide behind their screen and think theyre untouchable when they write the most inexplicable, hateful things. One day, someone will find you and your dirty laundry will be thrown out for your family and friends to see.
    Rosie Brady, Dublin, Ireland, about 18 hours ago

Its hard to imagine that although that women had plenty of her own issues which must have been very difficult to deal with , she still had time and enough interest to troll people ,don't understanding the people who do that
    Succinct, Contiguous forty-eight, United States, about 18 hours ago

It was valid news story. Even if the reporter hadn't 'doorstepped' this woman her name would likely still have been in the media. Over 400 tweets is a vicious campaign and people who bully others should be prepared to take some stick themselves.
    Catspelle, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, about 18 hours ago
    Her choice to write this stuff.
    Looks to me like Joe Public isn't that sympathetic to trolling.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty THE GRUB aka POULTON MAKING TROUBLE

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
    @DaSteelMan yesterday, so far as I could see, was a formality. We are requesting more info from Leicester Coroners.
    Evil b*tch just doesn't care about pouring salt in the Leyland family's wounds, does she?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 pm

tigerloaf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:15 pm
    More evidence of Sonia Poulton being outside the world of real journalism?

I hear that this woman didn't manage to seat herself with the professionals at the Brenda Leyland Inquest. No credentials presumably or why else would this self-promoting biddy choose to sit with the plebs? She has only recently been pretending to the fools who hang on her every word just how well connected she is, but apparently not so well-connected to actually have the credentials to present herself as a real journalist. Odd that don't you think?

ps another who would not have got a toe in that journalists section is that bouncing, drug-addict Hutton no matter how many times she bleats that having a few letters printed in her local weekly rag makes her a 'journalist'.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
    @KidsDeserveMore where is cctv of lady between leaving house , where was helium purchased & where is @Marriott hotel cctv ? #McCann
    And WTF has it got to do with Butler the Thief? It's the police, coroner and family's business - not a disgusting creature like her.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:03 pm

they 're all looneytunes , like that Poulton woman , she needs locking up .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:00 am

Petronella Lazerelli ‏@PetsyLz 22 mins22 minutes ago
    @SLTree Then he should do the right thing and reveal real perps, give Brendas family some closure #mccann @skymartinbrunt
    What the HELL is wrong with them, that they cannot face the truth - that Leyland's family have already got 'closure'. They got it yesterday. It's over.

These deranged harpies aren't going to leave it alone, are they? They're going to insert themselves into this matter whether the Leyland family like it or not.

Frankly, I can see them ending up in legal trouble for harrassment of the Leylands if they don't stop this nonsense
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS UNVEILS THE NAMES BEHIND THAT PHOTO

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:11 am

From Myths with many thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:53 am

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 CAi0Q74WUAASSIE

The proud team of thugs, criminals, pretendy journalists and liars.

On the right is Lee Ryan the thug and criminal consort of Sonia Poulton, the pretendy journalist who is perched on the arm of a chair (Perhaps it is a numpty trait as we all recall Rosalinda Hutton perching in the same way?)

On the extreme left is Ann-Kristine Westwood who stupidly posted up her details on Pat Brown's dossier confession list.

October 7, 2014 at 1:42 PM
    Anonymous said...

I post as myself on FB , I am @fiorifan on twitter , I am 'The Slave' on the forums.
    I stand with Brenda Leyland and Madeleine McCann

Ann-Kristine Westwood
    The Woodlands
    Hartshill
    Warwickshire

Her Fiorifan name comes from an amateur bunch of musicians.

or some reason she chooses to have two Facebook accounts. On one of which she lies about living in Gaza.

https://www.facebook.com/annkristine.westwood

https://www.facebook.com/annkristine.westwood.5

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 _69528040_protest2

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23867599

The chap sitting with something odd dangling from his neck is, as yet, unknown but could be tied up with a facebook account carrying a false name whose owner claims to have been at the inquest.

Finally could the two images on the left from around 2007 be the same as the one on the right? If so that would appear to be none other than the Liverpool University lecturer, Vanessa Sluming.

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Slum_2510196142_5284_n_1

ps Does anyone else see the symmetry in the image? Perhaps it is a mystical thing but the two on the outside (the thug and the online abuser) both have completely blank expressiions as if their brains have switched off.
    scoobydoo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:17 am
    Look at yesterday's misfits. Poulton used to work for Icke trying to expose the queen as a giant lizard, the guy on her right looks like a middle aged virgin who lives with his parents and is so stupid he not only live tweeted from an inquest without permission but then admitted it (hello contempt of court) & used abusive language to a person attending the inquest, the dark haired woman looks plain scary and mad ( what is with her eyes) and behaved that way too muttering away like a mad cat lady on a bus. She didn't help herself by wearing what looked suspiciously like a two tone straitjacket. As for the middle aged paunchy guy, where to start? Criminal convictions, threatening women, threatening people on twitter etc On top of that they are now annoyed because the inquest resembled an inquest not a criminal trial. Can you imagine them writing to the judge to explain that having watched law and order they are disgusted she tried to pull the wool over their eyes by not having exhibits and lawyers shouting at each other like on "telly".

Just wanted to add that they also can't see that Brenda leyland being a troll ( which is not always a criminal act) is being attributed to her mental instability, and that Brenda leyland herself couldn't face the thought of people knowing what she had been doing, and her son was shocked by what he saw. Does that make ther other trolls who behave the same way look like normal stable individuals.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=25

Accosted by Sonia Poulton
    Postby scoobydoo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:17 am

To be honest this john guy could have just been someone with mental issues who just accosted you at random. But sadly most of the antis seem to either have mental health issues or are stupid.
    Look at yesterday's misfits. Poulton used to work for Icke trying to expose the queen as a giant lizard, the guy on her right looks like a middle aged virgin who lives with his parents and is so stupid he not only live tweeted from an inquest without permission but then admitted it (hello contempt of court) & used abusive language to a person attending the inquest, the dark haired woman looks plain scary and mad ( what is with her eyes) and behaved that way too muttering away like a mad cat lady on a bus. She didn't help herself by wearing what looked suspiciously like a two tone straitjacket. As for the middle aged paunchy guy, where to start? Criminal convictions, threatening women, threatening people on twitter etc On top of that they are now annoyed because the inquest resembled an inquest not a criminal trial. Can you imagine them writing to the judge to explain that having watched law and order they are disgusted she tried to pull the wool over their eyes by not having exhibits and lawyers shouting at each other like on "telly".

Just wanted to add that they also can't see that Brenda leyland being a troll ( which is not always a criminal act) is being attributed to her mental instability, and that Brenda leyland herself couldn't face the thought of people knowing what she had been doing, and her son was shocked by what he saw. Does that make ther other trolls who behave the same way look like normal stable individuals.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:45 am

From Myths with thanks.
    tigerloaf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:41 am

catkins wrote:Maybe a Press Card was required............
    It would have been. And I am sure Sonia Poulton would, because she is so desperate to be seen to be a real "journalist", have used hers had she possessed one.

Additionally - perhaps this will help her in her desperate attempt to out me - I wonder if it would be a surprise to Sonia Poulton if I were to tell her that I possess a current ACPO-recognised UK Press Card? No doubt she would immediately take the stance that I am lying. That might be foolish, however. I have hinted to her previously that we may have met in the past though I've not indicated just where and when that might have been. I believed she ignored that hint. That may also have been a foolish error.

Still I'm certain that, even with this information in mind, her investigative skills (which apparently consist of asking numpties on Twitter to help her) will not enable her to discover my identity.

Even if she does, she knows as well as I do (unless she really has lost the few marbles she ever had in her dallying with conspiracy lunatics) that I have done absolutely nothing wrong, so I have no worries about her preening and posing online for the attention it brings her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty YOOHOO, BENNETT, WHY WEREN'T YOU AT THE INQUEST?

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Comments from another forum with thanks.
    Where was the Anti McCann haters' favourite legal eagle?

Why was Bennett not present? He could have stood up in court and shouted, "I object!" and intervened/interfered on behalf of the Leyland family as he has done for other families over the years to absolutely no avail and as the Antis wanted someone to do. He could have brought objects and witnesses galore. It could have been the kind of trial that the Antis stupidly expected instead of a properly conducted Inquest as the sane members of society expected.

The Leyland family must be devastated that this national legal genius has ignored them. Or perhaps he was going to interfere but has been warned off? I recall his site (the one where he claims he has no access to the admin panel) was using a picture of the son of Brenda Leyland and that suddenly disappeared. Coincidence?
    Ah yes....maybe he's had his wings clipped due to the inconvenient fact that the only member of Ms Leyland's family that was actually on speaking terms with her was the son that lived in Los Angeles.

Not the son that lived in the UK, no other relatives.

The haters really do need to do a reality check. Ms Leyland wasn't some kind of 'martyr' for their cause, and yes, her death really was for nothing.

I hope Poulton is proud of herself and her vigilantes - it's now a matter of record, at a court, that they tried to harrass and intimidate someone for the (in their eyes) heinous sin of supporting the McCann family.

And if Poulton and co don't wind their necks in and stop libelling, hassling and lying about people, I can see their victims calling in the law for protection against the hater lynch mob.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:59 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    scoobydoo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:10 pm
    When it comes to the unfortunates who make up the antis it's all about their rights. They forget the rights of others, forget every single person they accuse however subtly or even if they put a ? There can sue them, they forget others can critisize them, they forget the media have a right to do entire specials on them and let the entire country scorn them, they forget others have the right to feel safe and can report them if they don't feel safe, they forget others have the right to not only read their diatribe but reproduce it and let others see it. In Brenda leyland a case several people had cases for libel and harassment against her if she had lived. The trolls forget they get away with their behaviour because their victims don't need the strife of going to court, and giving them a soapbox in court. But there will come a time when enough is enough and people will press charges.
    There is a James Haydon that claims to have been in attendance and is the guy whose lap Poulton is practically sitting on in the photo.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty NOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL - LEYLAND HAD GOOD CHARACTER?

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:23 pm

from another forum with thanks for the comments.
    Humpty Bumpty ‏@RealHumptyB
    Leaving aside specifics of #McCann case, the freedoms and values of England were forged on the character of people like Brenda Leyland.

What, being in and out of mental health units? Fighting with her neighbours, falling out with her own family so badly one of her own sons wouldn't speak to her? Posting some pretty disgusting abuse about the McCanns, and others, then being unable to defend her own vicious remarks when she had a golden opportunity to?

Cackling at the notion that she'd scared a young woman off the internet, calling the woman a 'prostitute' and trying to get her fired? Wanting to kick Gerry McCann's teeth in? Hoping anyone that supported the McCanns would 'do a Jonestown'?

That sort of freedom, value and character? If that's 'British character', then no wonder the country's in such a mess! Thankfully, it isn't, as a read-round of neutral sites demonstrates - there's not much sympathy for Leyland away from haterworld, in fact.

This is frankly ridiculous. Leyland was neither a saint nor a martyr, just a difficult, troubled woman. Why are they scapegoating Brunt? Why don't they blame the hater that named her? Or the Mail? Why not blame her family, who weren't that perturbed when she wasn't at home?

Finally:

WHY ARE THEY NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO LEYLAND - TURN ON HER AND ACCUSE HER OF BEING PART OF SOME VAST, RIDICULOUS CONSPIRACY?

So much easier for them to point and shriek at others than look in their own mirrors.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty GOOD POINT FROM JUSTICE FORUM

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:25 pm

A good point has been raised on Injustice.
    Who was 'responsible' for Leyland's previous suicide attempt? It can't have been the McCanns or Martin Brunt, after all.

Her ex-husband maybe? The son that wouldn't speak to her? All of the family - after all, none of them went to the inquest.

If the haters imagine for one minute that the Leyland family are going to stand for them dragging all that private grief into the public arena, to satisfy the hater blood lust, they are going to find themselves very much mistaken.

I genuinely can see the Leylands taking legal action against Poulton and her vigilantes, if they won't leave Brenda Leyland to rest in peace.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 2h2 hours ago
    @__StuartB__ @xxxxxFernxxxxx @fishyduds2 @martin_liz Brunt testified he was given Brenda's name / Leicester by one of 'his sources'. #McCann

No, he didn't. Are all Amaral supporters compulsive liars?
    Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h2 hours ago
    @DaftNelly Yes, John Blacksmith is confident;I hope MSM will take notice because they have been,in plain language,useless for the UK
    Why on EARTH would the MSM pay any attention to a drunken has-been that never actually was... These haters really do need to take a reality check.
    Sykes
    Sykes

(GEARING UP) VERDICT FOR THE LEYLAND 'SWEEPYFACE' TROLL - SUICIDE - Page 3 Empty HiDiHo's posts up appallingly tasteless video tribute to Leyland

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:12 am

From another forum with thanks.
    I have just watched HiDeHo's new 'tribute' video to Brenda Leyland and I am bloody appalled.

She has basically set her and Ben Leyland's Facebook pages to syrupy music. She has ripped off a lot of stuff that must come from her son's page, many of which do not even feature his mother. Ben dining with his wife, for example. Ben looking sad and thoughtful. Ben with his dog ( yes it's his dog, muppets, not his mother's). Did she ask Ben's approval? Of course not, she would be crowing if she had, and obtained it.

HoHo has used so many pictures of Brenda's pets that at one point she actually manages to morph a cat's face into Brenda's face, which is downright bloody disturbing.

I should have known that a woman who (on her own admission) lays awake at night imagining the televisual feast that will be Madeleine McCann's funeral is so fundamentally warped that the idea of decency and dignity for the dead is not one she can grasp. But even I am shocked at this utter lack of taste.

Do the decent thing Hoho and remove it, strip out her son's images at the very least. He has suffered enough, without having the Varnish Queen further invade his privacy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:16 am

From Myths with thanks.
    tigerloaf » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:18 pm

I have just been shown a copy of the libel which this stoned fool has posted today.

My response is that the person who compiled that libel about Martin Brunt is writing utter bo**ocks!

In his initial phrases he completely destroys the entire argument for the whole article.

Like all the other numpties and fools who are attempting to foist the blame for Brenda Leyland's death they start at completely the wrong point in the story.

This moron even uses the word "triggered" in his opening phrases and that is what it is necessary to determine. What triggered this death.

Like the other numpties, this moron jumps in long after the actual trigger. He seems to think that the trigger is pulled and released when Brunt confronts Leyland. But that is a mere ricochet of the bullet.

The trigger was pulled long before Brunt had ever even heard of the woman.

Brenda Leyland herself pulled the trigger that Blacksmith alludes to when she started to post her abuse.

If Brenda Leyland had not decided to open fire at the McCanns then Brunt would not have been involved.

There is no point this moron or any other hater trying to start the story at a secondary or tertiary stage. Unlike them the Coroner went back to the start and realised that the trigger was the mental problems which led to Leyland becoming abusive and vicious (her son testified to these traits).

No matter how many times this moron tries to suggest otherwise it won't become true. Brunt was a long, long way from the trigger in this sorry tale.
    Whiterose » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:18 am
    To try and point the blame at Martin Brunt is so wrong and nasty. This man was doing his job as a journalist, he didn't name her or say where she lived. Brenda Leyland did not have to invite him into her home, as he said he was packing up to go when she arrived back.

No one is to blame for what BL did, she had tried to take her life before, she was a delicate person mentally and Martin Brunt had no reason to believe that she had mental problems. Reading her tweets she sounded strong willed and wanted to get her point over.

It is shameful to try and blame this on Martin Brunt, he was devastated he said when he found she had died, and he will remember it for the rest of his life.

Leave the man alone.
    tigerloaf » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:33 am
    It is perfectly clear that the concepts of shame and decency do not register with the numpties and haters. They positively rejoice when one among their number posts something obscene or grossl. They never condemn the pornography which their fellow haters post. They just wallow in it.

Even people like Poulton who pretends to serious journalism does not realise just what damage her involvement with these vile people has done to her standing. First Icke, then nasty trolls. No self awareness. Laughed at by producers who use her shrieks as counterpoint to liven debate.
    Comment from another forum with thanks.
    Utterly disgusting and shameful, though only to be expected from these repulsive ghouls.

It's downright repellent to see some of the worst scum on the internet milking this woman's death for all they're worth, bigging themselves up and competing to show how much they 'care'.

They'd be better employed thinking on their own roles in her death, egging on a mentally ill woman to ever-greater excess, and then back-stabbing her when it all came home to roost.

The egotistical has-been hatebloggers are particularly vomit-inducting; I will not be in the least surprised if the Leyland family end up taking legal action to stop their harrassment and attempts to exploit the late Ms Leyland for their own sick agenda.  
    Postby catkins » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

...... Ms.Screechy Poulton could take lessons on how to approach people for comment..... from Martin Brunt.....

I can't see him approaching a woman on her own with his groupies in tow, one who swore at said woman...or using nasty tactics to get a comment...followed by tweeting bitchy comments about awful behaviour afterwards.
    Quite. But at least the harrassment from Poulton and her mob of vigilantes is now a matter of record at the court, so they needn't bother with their usual crying, whining and playing the victim when it comes back to bite them on the bum,

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:45 am

tigerloaf » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:05 am
    So this Toronto garage door painter and busybody, Lizzy Taylor, has stolen material from the FB page of the grieving son of Brenda Leyland and used it as part of her ongoing campaign of hate abuse against the parents of a missing little girl.

I honestly cannot say I am surprised. I have previously seen just how depraved her actions and lies can be and I have seen that when the lies in her videos are pointed out to her that she runs away from discussion and ignorantly continues with her lies and abuse.

I sincerely hope that this woman removes at least the stolen material. If her son took legal action for this video to be removed no decent human being could blame him. If he needs her details he could probably find them by doing a search for her name in the Toronto area where she has had fluff articles in the local papers. about the work she does with her son, Jesse, painting garage doors.
    Whiterose » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:12 am
    Oh for gods sake!!! The stupid woman, that is so distasteful and if it was one of my family I would report her. Why can't she leave things alone, she is not clever it is disrespectful. LEAVE BRENDA LEYLAND REST IN PEACE!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:02 am

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan
    #mccann Hey chocolateEclair. Some of us just don't care. I have dared SKY and the BBC to film me . DARED THEM. They daren't

Probably got ample footage of rent-a-gobs already.
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3 mins3 minutes ago
    @CaroleShooter @fiorifan Brenda was chosen for #mccann PR stunt for optimum hurt and distress, they knew it would devastate her.
    Yes, because women that fantasise about kicking people's teeth in, cackle at the thought of terrifying young women and causing them to lose their jobs, call people f*cktards and 'prostitutes that peddle their ar@es' and laugh about others 'doing a Jonestown' are so caring and sensitive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:52 am