A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:45 am

Re: THE SUN NEWSPAPER - Cristobell Interview 31.1.15
    Post Freedom Today a

I believe that she is in contact with Martin D about the misquotes.
    Good luck with that one.   You take the Murdoch shilling, you lose the right to whine if you don't like the way your story gets printed.
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu
    @zante03 @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers @Remotus1 @SoniaPoulton Yeh, a lot want me to go away, wonder why? #mccann
    Anyone here want Hutton to go away? No, thought not - she's doing a bang-up job of destroying the forkers.
    @Lennnny11 It was edited! And yes, I get a buzz from social media, its why I'm here, probably why u here, and everyone here! #mccann  
    @Lennnny11 @Remotus1 Freaky how I have become the enemy Leanne, and feck all to do with missing child. #mccann
    Missed the bit in the Sun that had anything to do with missing children. All I saw were words like, Me, buzz, bitch, me, I, trolls, me, I, me, myself, I, squish, kick, me.

Hutton's getting rattled:
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers Can now see why the media call antis vicious trolls, experiencing it first hand! #mccann
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1 min1 minute ago
    @JillyCL @Lennnny11 Ok Jilly, I get the message, your good and I'm bad. Fine. #mccann
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 4 mins4 minutes ago
    Enough is enough folks, go find another carcass to chew on. #mccann
    She's has to be sloshed or stoned!!
    Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1h1 hour ago
    @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers @Remotus1 @SoniaPoulton You lot are not going to stop until you have got blood are you? #mccann

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 35 secs36 seconds ago
    @RosalindaHu @PickieHolden @jojoknapers @Remotus1 @SoniaPoulton Give it up. U 2 still crowing about it #mccann

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie Jan 31
    @RosalindaHu You elected yourself.aided and egged on by >
    @SoniaPoulton < @PickieHolden I suggest you read your own words again. #mccann
    victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 9 mins9 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @PickieHolden @jojoknapers @Remotus1 Beg pardon Forgot no1 rule. Never criticise t mighty @SoniaPoulton's 'mission' #mccann

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 7 mins7 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @zante03 @PickieHolden @jojoknapers @Remotus1 @SoniaPoulton Get over yourself #mccann #senseofselfimportance

Follow

N.M
    ‏@AdirenM
    @veniviedivici @RosalindaHu I question however how and why Sonia got involved in this and involved Rosalind! She used Ros's trust. #mccann

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici 3m3 minutes ago
    @AdirenM @RosalindaHu I question Poultons intentions too ! She's similar to Gamble in some respects, can't take critisim + block questioners

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10m10 minutes ago
    @DaSteelMan @TheSpectator7 @xklamation I'm not entertaining that anon anymore, s/he was abusive to Ros earlier and I'm done with that.

The Spectator™ ‏@TheSpectator7 4 mins4 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @DaSteelMan @xklamation Can you please provide proof of me being abusive to Ros? Asking questions is not abuse. #mccann

The Spectator™ ‏@TheSpectator7 2 mins2 minutes ago
    So asking uncomfortable questions on #mccann is paramount to abuse now is it? How convenient.....

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici 54 mins54 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @PickieHolden @snook1111pie @jojoknapers I had it 3 or 4 years back, then sky still came hunting before they got #sweepyface !

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @veniviedivici @RosalindaHu @PickieHolden @jojoknapers Would that be the same SKY that Poulton sells her soul to? #mccann #Hypocrite

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @jojoknapers @PickieHolden @Remotus1 Who are you? Just because I don't kneel at the alter of a trash wannabe journo. #mccann

RowanMayfair ‏@KillingJokez 1 min1 minute ago
    @TheSpectator7 This escapade has already back-fired and now we are all labelled 'Trolls' for asking questions or voicing concern #McCann

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty HER COMETH THE WHITEWASH OF THE TRUTH

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:56 am

Re: THE SUN NEWSPAPER - Cristobell Interview 31.1.15
    Post Freedom Today at 10:56 pm

I have now seen the original series of e-mails between Cristobell and Martin Daubney and this is my report on how they differ from the version in The Sun.

The heading "I can be quite a bitch...." is unfortunate. The obvious intention is to attract the reader's attention but it is out of context. Cristobell was referring to being goaded into responses by the foul-mouthed trolls who were harassing her. Most of us would find it difficult not to respond to such provocation.

This original sentence "I was saying that I didn’t believe the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by these absolutely crazy people" turned into "I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by absolutely crazy people”.

This sentence in the paper "In revenge, Hutton dished out some serious abuse" appears nowhere in the original version. How rude by the way to refer to her by her surname. Yes, she did respond in kind to the trolls previously mentioned but she wasn't abusive to the McCanns.

The intended humour of the remark "It was like kicking a dog, really" is lost on some people. Maybe it's not very funny but I certainly didn't take it seriously.

There were some sentences not included but I don't feel that they affected the general tone.

The article is really focusing on the dangers that there can be when conversing with people in chat rooms and on forums as, while you can meet some good friends there, others are extremely unsavoury and use the anonymity of the Internet to behave in a way that we can only hope they don't in the real world.

It is almost irrelevant that the subject was the McCanns; it could have just as well been religion (boy, does that stir people up) or something as innocuous as supporting a particular football team or liking a certain entertainer.

I hope that this will help to convey a more favourable impression of what was (intended to be) said.

It is almost irrelevant that the subject was the McCanns;
    What a load of b*llocks.   The whole premise of the article concerned TROLLS!  
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Cristobell Today at 1:09 am

You know what the most surprising thing about all this hullaballoo is? Not ONE single anti has had a bad word to say about the behaviour of the McCanns trolls in trying to persuade me to commit suicide. That has been completely overlooked in order turn me into the enemy - thus of course allowing the McCanns and their evil campaign tactics to carry on infinitum.

Tonight I had a gang of them on my tail baying for blood. I am not the one portraying them as trolls, their own behaviour is doing that.

Murdoch and the Sun didn't stitch me up. The anti's did! I see now why Joanna quit. Live and learn.
    Oh, I have some questions:

1.  McCanns trolls in trying to persuade me to commit suicide  Names please and proof.
    2.  I am not the one portraying them as trolls  Names please and proof.
    3.  Murdoch and the Sun didn't stitch me up. The anti's did!   Proof please.
    4.  When are the men in white coats arriving?  Date, place and time, please so we can all come and wave you off.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Hutton: Just to make it absolutely clear, again, the interview was about trolls and trolling, it was not about the McCanns, but it was an opportunity to let a wider audience know about the appalling behaviour of those who support the McCanns online.
    So, she knew all along it wasn't about the McCann case, just lead her fan club to believe it would be? And, maybe I missed it, but I saw NOTHING about any such appalling behaviour from McCann supporters, just yet more unsubstantiated allegations from her.

I did, however, see her, a prominent McCann-hater, boasting about how much she enjoys being a bitch, trolling people, getting a buzz from squishing people, laughing about kicking animals, and all the rest of it.

Still no sign of her explaining this:

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 B8s_aYZCIAAa4tI

Both versions cannot be true, so which is it? Is either? Bear in mind, no-one had heard of her till she got involved with the hounders to plug her fantasy book.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty GOOD QUESTION!

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:11 pm

The Spectator™ ‏@TheSpectator7
    I hate to mention it, but I am wondering if The Sun are planning to expose #mccann trolls? Was the interview with Rosalind a prelude?
    Sure looks like it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu · 13 hrs 13 hours ago
    @AdirenM And plenty of people trying to shut me up permanently, this has been a real learning curve. #mccann
    Not us, sunshine. The more she makes McCann-haters, sorry, 'sceptics, doubters and questioners', look like self-obsessed escapees from locked wards, the better.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Interesting comment from another forum with thanks.
    One of the few witnesses at Leyland's, a Dr Zakrzewski , is apparently some kind of psychologist/psychiatrist.    Hutton has given the Sun - and seven million readers - ample proof that obsessive McCann-haters are complete whackjobs.

Manna from Heaven for Sky News, whose sofa Poulton decorated last week.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Sun and Sky News are both in the Murdoch stable. Sky representatives will be able to quote Hutton's ravings as evidence of  obsessive haters being raving loonies, sorry, I mean having mental health issues.

ETA, I am reading old reports about the last formal stages of the ongoing inquest.

All witness statements will be disclosed to Sky’s counsel, though they must sign a disclaimer that the evidence will not be published ahead of the inquest.

But they might send a small-time journo on the make out to find a mug to demonstrate that McCann-hating trolls are nutjobs to begin with, without any help from Sky News......?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Re: Cristobell interview correspondence/documentation assessed and verified by Moderator
    Post Cristobell Today at 3:11 pm

Tigger wrote:
    Recently I sent you a bunch of information on for you to use as you like for your new book. You thanked me for it.
    I had no interest in the subject other than that it might be useful to you. OK that's one.
    On JH I've only asked you why you have stated there that you don't hate Maddie. I simply did not understand it. In fact the spat there caused Daisy to leave the forum as she'd spoken up for me and got slapped down.

Murdoch and the Sun didn't stitch me up. The anti's did! I see now why Joanna quit. Live and learn.

This is part of the above post I answered asking if that (the anti who stitched you up) included all of us.

Yesterday I asked for further information on the threatening libel and the therefore confidential documents. No answer.

Today I've asked that since you've shown emails to the mods - I would like to make my mind up myself - could they not be shown side by side and we can decide for ourselves what we think of it.

- and now I've never liked you. I'm speaking to you as if you're a defendant in a witness box - and we're right back in the playground.

ETA: I won't ask you any further questions. Equally, I will pay no attention to whatever you post. So no blood spilt Candyfloss?

If you have chosen to investigate me rather than the McCanns Tigger, that is your prerogative, obviously telling MY story in the Sun, is the far greater crime. Crack on, I stepped up to the plate because I have NO deep dark secrets, so good luck with that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:15 pm
    Curious about the 'driving her to suicide' claims? I was too, so I went looking.

I've been through Hutton's tweets when she mentioned suicide. She first started claiming that we were trying to drive her to it ages ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/rosalindahu/ ... 1971132416

but I can't see any evidence for it. She essentially started claiming it as true. It isn't.

Driscoll did make one pointless, trolling comment - addressed to no-one, but got pulled up on it straightaway

https://mobile.twitter.com/josephodrisc ... 7169401859  
    Truthiness2 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:44 pm
    I think she's deliberately 'misrembered' and confused who she is talking about, for convenience or connivance sake:

Her blog:

Saturday, 21 April 2012

THE TARGET OF HATE

I wasn't going to acknowledge the hate site dedicated to my name, but I have woken up in considerable pain, and the side effects of my prescription medication are so bad, that they are unusable. Cie la ve. Those who hate me have caught me at the right moment, and if I lived near Beachy Head, a sky dive without a parachute would be an option. I doubt though, that my mangled corpse at the bottom of cliff would be sufficient, I feel they would insist on dismemberment and my head on a pike at the very least.

My crimes. I took the Catholic Church to Court for abuse I suffered whilst in their care as a child, and I wrote a book about it. I am accused of lying about being in a convent. Approximately 30 A4 box files of documents prove that I was, and indeed there are documents that prove the 'Uncle' in charge of our home was a p.a.e.dophile. Everything I have said can be verified.

Why all this hatred? Is it personal? Is it because I am arrogant? There I have said it. It came out during the above trial, the nun and the p.a.e.dophile accused my 12 year old self, of arrogance. It seems I did not accept the beatings with the good grace and gratitude that I should have. I partially accept what they said, I have the arrogance of someone who has dedicated their life to acquiring knowledge and I have a smile that says 'I know more than you do'. I can see that would piss some people off.

I don't however, think the website is about the church abuse, I believe it has sprung up from a forum I once used and the most likely culprit is a former poster with a grudge. Someone who dislikes my controversial views, but lacks the vocabularly to explain why, so has resorted to name calling and punch in the gob prose.

Don't worry Beachy Head will not be an option, and if I am found in that situation, I was pushed! lol.

Incidentally, I am now tempted to do further articles on the YGL and a bit of psychological profiling of my own, watch this space.........  

Note the date - none of us had a clue who she was till she 'outed' herself on Havern's in June 2012 The above was written in April 2012

Notice she mentions 'suicide' but it's to do with her book and the church, not the McCanns. And the YGL board (which I've never heard of before she mentioned it in the Sun) not 'pros'.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:42 pm

what a little liar Hutton is ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Liar-animated-animation-liar-smiley-emoticon-000361-fbook
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty AN INSIGHT INTO THE REAL HUTTON AND HER EARLIER TROLLING

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/ygl-board.html

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/aol-boards-ygl-i-miss-you-guys.html
    For several years I, and a number of others posted on the unmoderated and free for all AOL forums. Most of us were initially drawn to the board to discuss the case of missing Madeleine McCann. (...) As time went by, the Madeleine case faded into the background, but the core group of posters remained, even though there were deep divisions and major clashes of personality.

Some of us bonded and wanted to stay posting together, despite the heckling and abuse from the deeply entrenched gang of bullies, and maybe a stubborn sense that we were not going to be driven from a place we had become accustomed to.

However, I won't make light of what went on. Those who were tormented so mercilessly deserve more. The YGL became a study of human nature at its worst. A small gang of cyber bullies patrolled the board like rabid rottweillers, savaging and tearing apart any new poster who dared to raise their heads above the parapet. Victims were selected on an almost weekly basis, 'we like to have someone to kick around' was the battle cry of their leader.

Absolutely nothing was off limits to the bullying gang. Facebook pages were lifted, photographs distorted, private addressed revealed. Sick and disabled children were taunted, mental health and bereavement became a laughing matter. So many decent, intelligent posters were forced to leave, unable to endure the relentless tirade of abuse. The husband of one lovely lady wrote a post expressing his disgust. His wife was a cancer sufferer who came to the board for a bit of company and distraction from her illness. The gang rounded on her with such savagery that she chose never to log on again.
    http://cristobell.blogspot.com/2012/06/ ... ctims.html

That sounds as if the most of the cyberbullying wasn't related to the Madeleine case, but an initial excuse for a venue to hurl abuse at each other.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty STILL RANTING

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:34 am

Re: Cristobell interview correspondence/documentation assessed and verified by Moderator
    Post Cristobell Today at 10:37 pm
     Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
    That last line seems very critical of Joanna, but not of Cristobell, I think it should be the other way around.

Joanna has worked her socks of for years to bring information to the people who are interested in the demise of MBM and also to the despicable life GA has been forced to lead due to the McCanns and the ongoing court details of Amaral vs. McCanns.

What has Cristobell done in relation to MBM other than dividing a once friendly forum, repeatedly flogged her books, got herself a "reputation" in the Sun newspaper, and given the McCanns a load of ammunition about their terrible lives being hounded by "doorstepping" and their lives being made a misery through "trolls" all before the conclusion of the Amaral vs. McCann case. Well done, Cristobell aided and abetted by Poulton

I am sorry that you have bought so completely into the McCanns and Bennett's negative propaganda DFM and indeed you are now regurgitating it and adding your own bits.

There are people out there desperate to stop Sonia's documentary whatever the cost. They don't know what is going to be in the documentary, so they are trying to destroy her reputation before it is broadcast. Why any truthseeker would want to stop this documentary is a complete mystery to me. It doesn't matter if Sonia is straight out of journalist school (she isn't) or a Nobel prizewinner, she is attempting to get the truth out there - the reason why we are all here, well most of us anyway.

There aren't any variations on the truth, there aren't different accounts of the truth, there is only ONE truth, and the more we ask questions and present evidence that runs contrary to what is being fed to us, the more chance Madeleine will get justice.

What do you hope to achieve by stopping Sonia's documentary DFM? Do you have someone in mind who could make a 'better' documentary? Someone with the approval of 'all the anti's' - a clean living, stable minded, pillar of the community? Someone with the right moral, religious and family background who will stick to a script compiled and approved by a committee democratically elected by every member of all the disparate anti groups? Good luck with that.

Unfortunately, all of the honourable, respectable people won't lower themselves to speak to the press, they prefer to remain on their anonymous pedestals patting each other on the back for their strict moral standards. Whilst all this may be admirable, it doesn't really help a group of people who are eager to get the message out to the general public.

The movers and shakers of this world do not sit around worrying about what people will think of them, if they did, they wouldn't achieve anything. I did not claim to be speaking for anyone other than myself in that interview, which incidentally was about TROLLS AND TROLLING, for those who still don't get that. I wanted the public to know about the appalling behaviour of those supporting the McCanns, appalling behaviour that appears to have been missed by yourself DFM. Strange that the only thing you took from that article was the fact that it may embarrass your anonymous self.

If you think I was speaking on your behalf and as a representative of you, then you may have issues around self esteem. I was speaking as an individual, which I am entitled to do! I actually think what I said hit a chord with some and made them question their own involvement in this case. If they didn't like what they saw within themselves, that's their problem.

We have spent 7+ years dissecting every aspect of the missing McCann case in forums, on blogs on facebook pages, until most of us know every detail by heart. We know darn well there was no abductor, we have proved it again and again, now we are just going around in circles. There is a good chance we will go around in circles for another 7 years with nothing happening, especially if we crucify anyone who breaks the code of honour and speaks to the press.

I have to say my thinking has changed dramatically over the last 48 hours, I knew this case was murky, but I had no idea just how murky it was. I'm not the only one under attack, the points being made in Martin's article have proved to be prophetic, except he is now under attack too and I'm sure he has loads of new material. Unfortunately, most of it is coming from anti's proving that everything the McCanns have been saying about trolls is true, even if they were attacking one of their own, at least their vitriol was seen in action. I know that my posts, blogs and timeline on twitter are 'clean', that is, they will find nothing threatening, abusive or that could be taken as 'hating' the McCanns. I wonder if those posting last night can say the same?

Well as I have been under interrogation for the past two days, here's a question back at ya. Why are you desperate to stop Sonia Poulton's documentary going ahead?
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty A FLOUNCE, A FLOUNCE, A VERITABLE FLOUNCE

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Post Cristobell Today at 2:52 pm

I doubt many of you will read it, but herewith an article in the Guardian by a brave American lady who confronted her trolls.

I have had 7+ years of this and the feeding frenzy that followed the release of the Sun article proves the contents of the article correct. I can't make anyone look like a troll, only their behaviour can do that, sadly, the more vitriolic of those upset by my interview are among the antis.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/02/what-happened-confronted-cruellest-troll-lindy-west?CMP=share_btn_tw

Now I am taking a break. I haven't done anything criminal, illegal or harmful to anyone anonymous or otherwise, I gave MY story of the trolling I had experienced, and I am not going to be put on public trial for it by this forum or any other.
    ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGotEeBNoIreU9unPpasmZ5lateqdxLXJa5R1dNFD_rCjJz7g7_Q  ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Tumblr_lsbb0f0zMt1qd6j15
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:49 am

Hounder:

The crux of this whole sorry episode is that someone who freely admits to enjoying spats and Twitter wars, and who has written whole blog posts attacking people with the most scurrilous lies, and seeks as much attention as they can possibly get, throws an absolute wobbler when the get a dose of their own medicine.
    Can't argue with that; her bog is one lie after another, one false, malicious allegation after another.

Hutton even clones people to make her bog look interesting and important, instead of just another platform for her egodrama. Does she write all those comments saying how clever she is herself, a la the other nutjob Textusa?
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty BREAKING NEWS - UNFLOUNCED!

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:55 am

Well, well, well, she's unflounced already, less than 24 hours after declaring she was taking a break.

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 ROFL

Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty BENNNETT V HUTTON: WAR IS DECLARED

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 pm

I am sure everyone will be delighted to know that not-Bennett's and not-Hutton's are now having a cross-internet slanging match over Hutton's unflouncing.

He's said:
    Hutton made a public statement yesterday that she was withdrawing from candyfloss's forum and all other McCann-doubter forums.

I think most of us here would regard that as very good news indeed.

But her break has only lasted hours, she is back posting on candyfloss's forum this morning.

Why, why, why is she still even a member over there? - in view of all we now know about who she is, her regular attacks on CMOMM and our members here, her denigration of the efforts of others, and her tarring us all with the same brush by saying she gets a buzz from pouring out her vitriol against others and the McCanns.

It is a lamentable failure of candyfloss's forum that she has kept Hutton as a member - a valued member! - there, so I now make this public appeal to her and all the members of that forum:

I make this public appeal to candyfloss, to former member here Jean/NFWTD = Freedom, to all the administrators and moderators of MMM, and to each and every one of their members:

* Ban Cristobell permanently from your forum

* Remove all links to her blogs and books

* Stop admiring this self-obsessed poseur

* Admit the damage and division your forum has caused by giving her oxygen

* End your collective obsession over there with attacks on this forum and its members

* Make your forum a worthwhile addition to the McCann-doubting forums on the internet, instead of the haven it has been for Rosalinda Hutton and her hangers-on and supporters - in other words, nearly all of your members.
    Predictably, this hasn't gone down well.

xxxxhttp://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t550-tony-bennett-gives-his-advice-to-admin-and-this-forum       (remove xxxx to access link)

Smiffy/ 'Me', really doesn't like Bennett, does he?

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....
    Post Me Today at 11:53 am

Sorry Candy, i just beat you to it!

I'm still falling about in fits of giggles here at the pomposity, arrogance and hypocrisy of it all.

When i've composed myself i intend to reply to each point as a member of this forum.
    Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum....
    Post Cristobell Today at 12:20 pm

I am stunned, and yes, there have been tears, so victory for Mr. Bennett there.

So I am to be tarred, feathered and caste out of society. What a shame they don't burn witches anymore, or he could have set up a bonfire on the village green, I would imagine the smell of burning female flesh is one of his turn ons.

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind Mr. Bennett, I will post when and where I want.

Incidentally, I watched Sunrise on Sky this morning and there was an item about a girl who had been bullied. The most common phrases used were 'stop playing the victim' and 'you brought it on yourself'.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: Tony Bennett gives his advice to admin and this forum.... lol !

Post  Thomas Baden-Riess Today at 12:56 pm
    Cristobell wrote:I am stunned, and yes, there have been tears, so victory for Mr. Bennett there.

So I am to be tarred, feathered and caste out of society.  What a shame they don't burn witches anymore, or he could have set up a bonfire on the village green, I would imagine the smell of burning female flesh is one of his turn ons.  

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind Mr. Bennett, I will post when and where I want.

Incidentally, I watched Sunrise on Sky this morning and there was an item about a girl who had been bullied.  The most common phrases used were 'stop playing the victim' and 'you brought it on yourself'.  

Sorry Cristobell, but I have had enough now as well. I think if you had have hid yourself away after what happened, I would have respected you a lot more, but you've come back again and again and played the victim card.

I should say that I like you a lot as a person, plus you're very fair on your blog in that you allow all comments, even negative ones to come through. I should also point out that I strongly dislike detest CMOMM.

However, despite the fact that you were warned about getting into bed with the MSM, you ignored the advice and went ahead. In the event, they didn't need to do you up like a kipper, because you did yourself up like one and handed yourself over to them on a plate.

Secondly, you had a glorious opportunity on the People's voice, a platform that (ostensibly) wanted to bring the story to light, to say something about the McCann case. You fluffed this opportunity spectacularly. Now I could forgive you for getting camera shy or stage fright, but then, I don't think you ever showed any remorse over that either or admittance that you got it wrong. To be frank, it's not clear to me that you could even tell me 5 reasons why you suspect the McCann versions of events is not true.

Thirdly, you have the narcissism and arrogance of Tony Bennett, but you don't have the thinking powers to match. You constantly state erroneous nonsense like 'TB thinks Murat is guilty because he had adult pornography on his computer'. In fact TB thinks Murat is guilty of something because of myriad reasons that are outlined in his article 'Murat: from Arguiodo to Applause.'  

Well I'm sorry to have to say this but like I say, if I had have done what you did -- and I've made many mistakes in my life so I know what it is to feel hated and despised -- I would have just gone away and hid for a bit. Anyway sorry once again, you say you have been crying and so I am sorry for you. I also know that you're one of the few people on this case to stick their head above the parapet and go public, so kudos to you for that.
    Cristobell Today at 1:18 pm: You like making videos don't you Thomas, perhaps you would have liked to have done the interview? The thing is Thomas, you are fairly new to the case, yet you claim I would be hard pushed to name 5 facts. Seriously? I have been discussing this case for SEVEN+ YEARS and explored every nook, cranny and passing remark. If you want to continue discussing every aspect of this case as if it were a game of Cluedo, fine, but I'm bored with it and prefer to look at the bigger picture.

I have never based what I do and say on the opinions of others. You say I was 'told' and took no notice. I'm not a fecking 12 year old! Neither you, or anyone involved in this case gets to put words in my mouth, especially when those words are coming via a ranting, raving lunatic. If you care about the child, get back to that Thomas, because I really don't care about you.
    Post Andrew Today at 1:20 pm
    Can I also put in a request to CMoMM, its admin and members there.

Can you please BAN Tony Bennett.

It's as clear as day that he is 'onside' with Team McCann.

He has an agenda and it's absolutely sod all to do with finding the truth and getting justice for Madeleine.

Regards.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty ANOTHER ONE JOINS THE FRAY - PUNCHUPS AT DAWN? WORDS AT 50 PACES? DO WE REALLY CARE?

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:30 pm

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Riding_Roughshod.html
    Riding Roughshod

Oh Lordy, Lordy, Lordy...

They, the nasty 'T's' as Hutton now refers to her fellow forum members, are being trampled by this one woman stampede.

While Super Moderator F ' is putting in her best performance as a magician desperately trying to make the reality of Hutton's err, mistake, disappear, and failing abysmally, in her attempt to convince others that Mr Nice Guy misquoted Hutton - 'as we all know he did' -  

Do we?  

Well Super Moderator F said we do!  

And so it followed that Super Moderator F would declare Hutton a victim, an innocent, a poor individual, who had been stitched up by the lying bastard that is MD, he was the villain of the piece, guilty as charged....

Hutton would surely then be demanding an apology at the very least from this poor excuse for a nice guy?  Surely?  She would, wouldn't she?

No Siree!

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Hutton - who had left forum world - announced she was going to take a well earned break away, as she'd had enough of the terrible T's on the forum, i.e. her friends - appeared about an hour or so later (didn't realise it was a tea break) and undid all the 'good' work by Super Moderator F to paint what is black - white   -  Back to magician school would be my advice!

Hutton rode into camp again, her speed took the forum members by surprise, they had no time to circle the wagons.  She had foxed them. All had thought she'd rode into the sunset, but during her time spent with Cowboy Joe the Journo she'd listened well, she'd picked up some crafty sneaky stuff, she knew now, that one could say one thing, then act out something quite different - and this she did.

Hutton doubled back on her forum friends  - an arrow aimed straight at Super Moderator F's heart hit its target -  'F ' hit the ground with an almighty thud.  

Hutton's work was done - for now!  She'd come back (five minutes later?) to shoot the rest down.    And she will, you can bet your boots on that folks.  She'll take you out one by one if you dare to disagree with her.   You see its the strangest of things, ever noticed these people that shout about freedom of speech suddenly want to silence others when what is being said is not to their liking?  Suddenly anyone who dares question is made out to be a bully?  I find it rather amusing in a sense.  Hutton spouts off at the mouth about everybody, gives Pinnochio a run for his money too, but when push comes to shove, she cannot face the truth, cannot face FAIR AND HONEST CRITICISM of her actions.   She who lies with as many teeth in her mouth fears honesty!   You give it girl, you gotta learn to take it, and not start shouting 'I'm being bullied.'   One look at the writings of Hutton and one cannot fail to see that she IS a bully.  By her own admission, a lifelong bully, being dismissed from places of employment for exactly that!   So pretty much double standards by Hutton playing the 'victim' when it suits her.   Doesn't wash with me, whether it be the McCanns lying about the case of their missing daughter who seek to bring harm to others,  or people like Hutton who lie, and seek to destroy others too, and in her own words - using any means open to her to do so, pisses me off!

I hate liars, and injustice at any level.  Hutton in my view is no better than McCann behaving as she does.

And to hear her this week compare herself to B. Leyland beggars belief.  Outrageous that she should compare herself also, to another who has from the beginning of this case done so much for Madeleine, by translating, bringing us news from Portugal, news we would otherwise, especially in those early days, never have come to know -someone who truly has taken a lot of shit and so undeserved.  Hutton is no more than an attention seeker in my view an unsavoury character who will latch on to any story to make it hers!

From what I see, there is NOT a single piece of research in any of her writings!  No real opinions on this case.

More outrageous has to be the comment on that forum by a Hutton follower who breathtakingly said what has happened to Hutton was similar to what has happened to Dr Goncalo Amaral!

Yah think buddy?

Get a grip over there!

Hutton defending the bastard who has LIED IN THE PRESS ABOUT HER:

"As an ageing, not so radical, feminist, I have a bit of a soft spot for 'lads, I have two of my own.  Strictly speaking, and that seems de rigueur on here these days, 'lads' stop being lads when they hit 18.  What a crying shame! Tis the 'laddish' side of men that many women find appealing.  I have no desire or inclination to stop men getting together to discuss football and large knockers and share a bit of banter. What a dour old world this would be if men had to behave like grown adults 24/7.  Martin's quote above made me laugh out loud, and it sounds like good advice too!"

(Martin = Mr Nice Guy)

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy can this get any worse?

Mr Nice Guy, who supposedly LIED AND LIED AND LIED about what Hutton told him, is now her Mr Funny Guy!  

And what the heck is all that about women liking lads? - I hope not - sounds iffy shall we say, to me - I'd like to think that sensible women like men, honest, decent men, men with integrity, who would not lie about what others have said, especially not to lie about what an ageing lady had told him. That is abuse, taking advantage of one of the most vulnerable sections of society, the elderly!

Not funny at all.  It is appalling IF that is what this man has done.

Yet somehow I just cannot imagine that this lovely lad, Mr Nice Guy, Mr Funny Guy, Hutton's description of the guy, stitched her up.

Why would a lovely lad, a nice guy (Hutton's words) who liked nothing more than to make people laugh - then take advantage of the elderly, the ageing ladies like Hutton,  lie about them?

But more importantly why would Hutton not demand an apology?

Instead on Twitter she THANKED him for saying NICE THINGS about her!

Doesn't add up!

If a lying bastard had tried to stitch me up like that - I wouldn't be thanking him!

If Hutton's track record was of an honest individual she would have had my full support without question.  But it's not!.  It is more than tarnished!

And anyone out there who has read the things this lady has written on Twitter, her blog, forums - and still will not admit to the lies she has spread -  then shame on you for turning a blind eye!  Most of what she has written not a jot to do with this missing child!

And to now watch her turn on her own, her forum friends, declaring them bullies, defending this bastard that has done her and her forum so much harm -  what more can I say?

What a sorry affair!

To the forum folks - I said at the weekend that perhaps best to censor/moderate Hutton's postings just as you do those of others, when they are NOT appropriate, a liability to your good names, to your forum,  because as it stands at the moment, Hutton is making mugs of you all.

From the outside looking in, that is, what is going down...Hutton's attitude is -  if she is going down, she's taking the ship with her!

Your forum is I take it about the Madeleine McCann case and all things related to same?

Just  checking as at the moment, like tuning into the Hutton Show!

Hopefully 'F's super powers will kick in and she will start kicking ass, as its about time someone did!  To allow Hutton to accuse fellow members of bullying her for simply voicing an opinion,asking very valid questions, simply not acceptable!

Oh and don't hold your breath folks waiting for an apology from Mr Nice Guy - at this moment in time he is no doubt putting together Trollgate Two!

Don't hold your breath either waiting for Hutton to refer to herself as anything other than a victim bullied by her buddies.

Yeah that's right, she's tarring them all as what she refers to as 'T's' not being specific as to who she is referring...y'all are baddies. Hutton is the only good guy!

Still she has not explained what the article was meant to have been about?

It did nothing to address the tragic death of B. Leyland and what led up to this.
    Did nothing to address little Madeleine McCann.  
    Did nothing for those who genuinely and rightly question the circumstances surrounding this child's death/disappearance.
    Did everything to aid the McCanns, the Sun, and Hutton's own story, and I mean -'story.'

And now NONE of you have to have the right to reply!

Oh, and did I hear Poulton condemn Mr Nice Guy for stitching up Hutton?

Don't think I did!   Hmm!  Maybe she finds him funny too?

Is that laughter I hear?   It is!   It's Martin D!

****As someone who for many years cared for a close relative who suffered from mental illness, I have every sympathy for Hutton in this regard. However, it is shameful that when she is now being questioned on her actions that she should play the 'mental health card' as she has done this morning, to make others feel guilty. Doesn't work like that, not at all. It doesn't seem to affect her when she is being malicious - or is that why she is malicious - oddly she does not draw the 'card' at these times by way of excuse!

Persons who suffer mental health issues are like everyone else, some good, some bad, all with different personalities, some honest, some not, some malicious, some not. Suffering mental health problems does not somehow make the sufferer one of the 'good guys' or one of the 'bad guys' It makes them someone with a health problem who needs help. A bad guy who breaks a leg, is still a bad guy! A liar who suffers mental health problems remains a liar. Cold hard fact! Just as And for those out there who perhaps too have had to care for someone with mental health issues, you will know that depending on the condition, as there are many, the sufferer can be extremely cunning, know exactly how to get their way.

I have no idea from what Hutton suffers, absolutely not my business, but she has raised the issue. I can say with all honesty that I wish her like all sufferers, good health, as too few understand mental health issues and the problems it brings to not only the sufferer. But when she uses those health matters to score points on a public forum...distasteful!

All who suffer mental health issues, have my absolute sheer and utter sympathy - but it should not prevent us seeing when they are harming others through lies and malicious conduct.

Only those close to Hutton will know how much, if any, of her truly bizarre and often malicious behaviour, the downright lies, is attributable to her mental health problems, and one would hope if this is the cause of her conduct (her erratic behaviour which we see now in her attacking fellow forum friends, refusing to discuss reasonably and rationally with them - I'm going. I'm staying. I don't know what I'm doing.) that those close to her would help her. There is no free pass which comes along with mental health issues that allows the sufferer to abuse others. Often the sufferer has no insight to their conduct. If anyone on that forum is a true friend, they would put a stop to this now, establish if it is indeed a mental health issue which is causing her to act towards her forum friends as she is doing, as with every word she utters, she does herself the utmost damage. And if that is due to mental health issue, that is tragic! Cruel to allow her to continue to harm herself in this way. Cruel to encourage it, and that is happening. And harming herself is what she is doing, of that there is no question. Is there such a thing as a duty of care on these forums, how far does the responsibility of a moderator extend?

But if it is simply Hutton just being Hutton (and I know which I think it is) knowing exactly what she is doing...time someone kicked ass -
    got that forum back on track. Stopped encouraging the crap from Cristobell.

Maddie Who?

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:00 pm

From another forum.
    The problem is haroldd2, Cristobell has told many well documented "untruths" both here and on other forum/social media, and has openly admitted not only in the Sun but here, that she enjoys provoking and crossing swords, and also openly admitted she is a massive attention seeker. Unfortunately for her, this has now backfired and been seen through by thousands, if not millions, of people. The bully is now playing the victim, in the middle of a BIG drama that she created 100% herself.

Also, she has been asked by the scant handful of supporters she has, to produce the version she allegedly approved for publication, and refuses to do so. Once again, failing to produce any substance for her claims.

Somebody who has blown her own trumpet as loudly as she has over her journalistic, writing and psychological super powers is either lying about THAT, or reaping the whirlwind she desperately craves, being the centre of attention for a couple of days.

She is trying so very hard to make a career out of being a victim that she even has to accuse others of wrongdoing for exposing her pathological lying. You couldn't make it up.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:02 pm

looks like all Hutton 's lies have caught up with her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:22 pm

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Quel_Surprise.html
    1st February 2015

Quel Surprise

The furious backpedaling and the blame game begins.

Like the McCanns, Lorraine Kelly, Carole Malone, Ms Hutton will accept no responsibility whatsoever for her actions.

Of course this morning she is bandying around the usual names as the ones to be blamed.  But even she somewhere in that mixed up mind, surely must know that there is no one to blame but herself.

Those on that forum where she is a member, surely cannot agree with her that the Sun article was the fault of anyone but Hutton.

And surely all can see that the Sun did not twist her arm up her back or twist her words.  They may have chosen which words from Hutton they would use - but they were Hutton's words.

As predicted Hutton will not provide the 'script' which she said she signed up for.  Instead she makes fools of the forum folk, insults their intelligence with the following:

Hutton:

"So the demand is that I place all details of my conversations, emails, drafts, etc i.e. the entire extent of my evidence should a libel trial ever arise, on an open public forum? Indeed, get myself involved in a details discussion about what if any action I should take, what my proposals are and how I should go about it.  

That the publishing of such materials and the discussion of the evidence will immediately rule out any possibility of my getting an apology, a retraction or a withdrawal of said offending statements, matters not - it will give us all something to talk about."

Hutton playing the forum members like a fiddle!

Of course she does not have to place ALL details, she doesn't have to place any details, if she doesn't wish to, and of course the members are not demanding that she do so, but it would be a courtesy to her buddies at the forum if she did the decent thing, and placed - the relevant ones - the final draft - which she claims to have in her possession, and which she claims also was not the article that reached the printing press!

Her fellow forum members are not demanding, they are requesting, and have every right to do so.

Her talk of a libel trial, and the publishing of the materials, immediately ruling out any possibility of an apology, a retraction - is to put it bluntly - a shed load of shit!

Hutton has no intention of suing the Sun, demanding an apology, because she knows what went down is exactly the story she gave them!

Seen it too many times with Hutton.   She will lie, as famously said of Mitchell - with as many teeth in her mouth.

So of course Hutton would never do such an upfront thing as share ANY detail whatsoever with her forum members.

Those forum members will need to get up a bit earlier in the morning to keep up with Hutton, streets ahead of them in the lying game, in being deceitful.   She's been playing them all for fools for a very long time.  Provided proof of her lies in black and white a while back, so have to say I am more than surprised at the length of time it has taken them to catch up with her - if they have!

No Hutton is not going to provide them with any relevant details.  Too much to hide.

Instead she will reprimand them for daring to doubt her, for daring to question her, and many will, as has already happened, say 'sorry Cristobell, you are a really a nice person, you can lie to us if you like, make asses of us if you like, sorry we dared ask you to provide evidence of your story, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.

Perhaps more astonishingly some of the members there have said that the article wasn't that bad!   Time that group grew balls!

Having whipped them all back into place, she then insulted them further...(which they seem to be allowing)

Those who post anonymously, getting it in the neck from Hutton this morning....ouch!

Surely Hutton believes that her fellow forum members have that freedom of choice to post however they wish?  

Of course she does!

Yet here we have her using this against them?

Just another part of her game.  That is her way, the games she plays, take the story off on a different direction.  Me Hutton, I put my name out there, so I am superior than you members who choose not to.  So you lot better feel bad and shut up no matter if what I write is a nonsense, it's in MY OWN NAME.  

And that makes it better in what way?

So by Hutton's way of thinking.  Someone who puts out a very honest sensible article but does so anonymously, it gets trumped by the trash and lies she puts out simply because she put her name to it!   Hmm!

Doesn't work that way honey!  But nice try!

Bottom line is she knows what she did was real stupid.  She knows it was wrong.  Knows how it came across. Knows the damage it would do.  The damage it did.

But the trouble with Hutton is she is a loose canon.  She doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but Hutton!

She claims to have 'taken a risk' for Madeleine!  A risk to show how there are nasty people out there.

No she did not!

She wanted 'Hutton's' story out there, the story of her life.  Or rather the story she invented for sympathy.  Huge question marks hang over there being any truth in her writings, her book to be precise.

Her blogs and her twit messages have been proven time and time again to be untruthful.

Hutton is a failed writer (that too she blames on others...give me strength) she is trying to kick start a non existent career.  No more, no less.  And she will do so by using anyone, and any means she can.

As she herself said - She will use any means to get the message out there.

It is what is HER message that is the problem!

But that is what attentions seekers do.  They care not a jot who they harm along the way.  They allow no one to get in their way.  They will lie, cheat, accuse others of things they have not done.

And Hutton has a history of this.  Unfortunately, some choose to ignore this fact.

Hutton has proved that she will tramp on anyone who gets in her way of the career she feels should be hers,  by turning on her fellow forum members, and by not accepting any responsibility for her actions.  

She will continue to do this.  Continue to tell lies.  Put out stories that it is everyone else's fault.  Ridiculous tales of how she is receiving an outpouring of sympathy from the public!

If there is anyone out there who is still swallowing the shed load that is Hutton, I'll eat my hat!

There are nasty people out there on/offline.  That's life.

Didn't need a ridiculous silly story in the Sun to tell anyone that, and most certainly not to link it to little Madeleine.  Shameful!

Hutton, she will continue to furiously backpedal, to lie, cheat, whip the forum folk into shape, her shape.   And some of them will continue to allow her to do so.

Their thinking is that no matter the cost, no matter the damage, Hutton is one of their own so they must not turn their back on her.

Is she?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Post Cristobell Today at 7:47 pm

Having spent nearly 8 years using my own name and talking the flak, I am not going to apologise to anonymous members for some imagined hurt to their anonymous reputations. Why people here and elsewhere think they can demand I apologise to each of them personally and publish my private correspondence for their delectation astounds me.

Some of you may imagine you have got me down on the ground and its just a matter of a few kicks to the head now, but news for you - demand away, my determination to get to the truth of this matter is now much stronger and I'm not going anywhere.
    OMG you are so totally wrapped up in yourself, you clearly don't read anything that doesn't revolve around you. I am not an anonymous person, I have been using my own name in emails to journalists and on forums, as well as my own picture..not in an effort to sell a crappy book either. I logged out after posting my last comment and waited to see how long it would take you to respond, and when you did, it was to another poster and you decided to continue with your rant against those of us who don't agree with you! You are just as bad as Tony Bennett..the pair of you should start a forum together and then you can just talk about yourselves to each other, because frankly I am sick of hearing your ego centric me me me crap

Seriously get over yourself

But I won't be troubling the forum with my opinion anymore...as it seems to have turned into CMoMM part 2...only now if we're not bowing down to the altar of cristobell, our opinions are seemingly worth nothing, unless they are totally in line with your thinking..which can be a bit problematic as you change your stance and opinions more times than the wind changes direction!

You think you are a voice for Madeleine?..please don't insult her memory any further
    Although I am no fan of Mr Bennett I don't think the criticism on his thread is nearly as crass as the vitriol spewed out against him on here, as someone said they have never known anything like this in eight years. You are right the issues they are talking about concerning Mr Bennett have well and truly curtailed discussion and concerns about Cristobells article in the SUN. No apology then, never mind
    When some of us quite rightly questioned the wisdom of being interviewed by the Sun of all papers, and of the actions of her friend Sonia by doorstepping kate, we are now being accused of being as bad as the pro trolls and has accused us of not caring about Madeleine, and that we are only out to attack her...really, read back at what she has said

Totally outrageous
    You have missed the point, deliberately. How do you intend to get to the truth of the matter with your ridiculous quotes to the "Sun".

The few kicks to the head may also relate to the unfinished business regarding Amaral and Brenda Leyland but I don't suppose you thought about that when you went in "all guns blazing" with your comments that have tarnished all of us all as "wicked trolls". God help you if your comments help the McCanns to finish off Amaral or denigrate Brenda in any way.

I won't comment on this any more as you obviously believe what you did was the right thing, so we will just have to agree to disagree.  

Post Lioned Today at 7:40 pm

Whatever way you look at it and whatever side you are on this thread demonstrates a new level of forum sickness the likes of which i have not seen in nearly eight years of following this case.

I cannot believe whats going on here.  
    Frrom MKIssingMadeleine:
    Re: Article on Internet trolls in The Sun
    Post Lioned Today at 20:01

I would rather spend the rest of my forum life debating Boris Johnsons cycling skills with Panda than involve myself with the sick forum wars going on between CMoMM and MMM.

I'm coming back to the relative sanctuary of this place which is now demonstrating a degree of intelligence far beyond that of those two forums put together.

What the hell is wrong with people !
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Post Hongkong Phooey Today at 20:27

Anyone who does an interview with 'the Sun' and expects to be quoted verbatim is clearly deluded. A massive overreaction to something with no actual content of this case (what happened to MM). All IMO others are free to express theirs.
    And now, the traditional plea when they're all ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 1489492033
    People, don't you see what's going on here?
    If I were Kate or Gerry I'd be laughing myself silly right about now.
    Their fondest wishes are now playing out right in front of them.
    Two of the most vocal forums about the case have descended into trying to punch each others' lights out, as well as landing low blows within their membership lists.
    Honestly, people.
    Take a step back and look at what's happening.
    *shakes head hopelessly*

Cristobell found herself able to respond to the post of Markus 2 posted at 5.33 p.m. yet completely ignored susible's post at 4.13 p.m. Like susible I would like an apology from Cristobell as well, but I fear we may be waiting a long time.

While everyone is laughing at and ridiculing TB's post on another heading, the real serious matter of the harm Cristobell may have done is just left to peter out and hope it will go away like the washing-up water down the sink.

We can only wait and see if any harm has been done, I wouldn't like to be in Crisobell's shoes if it has.
    'Any harm done'? Hutton's caused more damage to the 'anti's' than an army of Carter Ruck lawyers could ever dream of doing. She's got the whole lot of them painted with the vicious, obsessed, menopausal fruitloop brush, attacking the McCanns and trolling and squishing for LOLS.

No use the Sisterhood making stupid jokes and hoping it's all going to go away, because it isn't. Freedom Born Yesterday won't even post up the two versions of the interview so people can judge for themselves - and onlookers have drawn their own conclusions about that.

It would not be in the least surprising if Hutton's screechings and gloatings are used by Sky as first-hand evidence of the obsession and sheer lunacy of the hater twittertwats. She can't even say she wasn't warned, enough of them begged her not to do it.

And yes, THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT THEM. It's too late for the Sisterhood to circle its wagons around Queen Rosalinda, the damage has been done.

Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 - Page 3 Empty Hutton demonstrates her diplomatic skills

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:13 pm

1. Where and when did I accuse you personally of not 'caring' about Madeleine? Only you know why you are here Susible, and if holding a mirror up to yourself makes you uncomfortable, don't blame me.

2. If people are tearing into me, I have the right to reply, yes?

3. If you are so concerned with Madeleine why are you devoting all your time and energy to everything I say and everything other people say regarding the troll article in the Sun? How does attacking someone who spoke to a newspaper help in the search for this child?

4. I am passionate about freedom of speech and have no problem with you or anyone else saying whatever you want. Equally, I have a right to reply, perhaps that is what you have the problem with. I see you are adding your voice to those who want me to shut up and go away, apparently this Freedom of Speech you are so passionate about doesn't apply to strong, independent women with the guts to voice their opinion.

If I was speaking on behalf of other people I would have asked them what they wanted me to say and acknowledged their input. I wasn't. I was speaking on behalf of myself and for that I need no-one's permission, especially not yours.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:23 pm

Post Cristobell Today at 9:14 pm
    dogs don't lie wrote:
    It was about trolls and cristobels experience with online trolling, the Mcs were mentioned because cristobel asked a question about their story, then was bombarded with filth from some, down to the fact she lied about her ill mom. That's disgusting. That's my take on it anyways, stay strong cristobel x
    Imo
    I don't know what you mean 'lied about my ill mom'. I haven't lied anywhere. They know exactly when my mum died, I'm not letting them drag me through all that trauma again. They can compare all the dates and notes they want, they were very much on the scene, I remember exactly what they said and did and when they did it, and I am not the only one.

I do appreciate your support DDL, but people are twisting so much, the whole point of the story has been lost. Having been stalked online for nearly 8 years, I am not giving these creeps dates, details and my private correspondence, I know you will understand that, I don't see why others can't, they really won't be happy until they have another death.
    'Stalked online for 8 years'? No-one even knew who she was till she washed up on Haverns plugging her book.
    R
    e: Cristobell interview correspondence/documentation assessed and verified by Moderator
    Post Cristobell Today at 9:15 pm
    Markus 2 wrote:
    Interesting theory going on at the moment about S P and that her film, is likely to be about trolls and looking for trolls to come forward. all been duped it seems
    You have indeed.
    Post Markus 2 Today at 9:18 pm

ohdear wrote:
    I thought the article was meant to be about the mcc case not trolls.
    Isn't that what SP was asking for in her original tweet?

Cant be a hundred percent sure at the moment can we but I will not be surprised if it is about trolls
    Post TheTruthWillOut Today at 9:19 pm

Cristobell wrote:
    3. If you are so concerned with Madeleine why are you devoting all your time and energy to everything I say and everything other people say regarding the troll article in the Sun? How does attacking someone who spoke to a newspaper help in the search for this child?
    Well I'm confused. This thread was started by a moderator of this forum (about a missing child) and is posted in the latest news section and not the Lounge section, for instance.

Why was this off topic article posted that is personnel to you posted here in the first place?

I'm just baffled by it all.......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:42 pm