A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN

Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN Empty HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:01 pm

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE - hopefully not Tony
    Does anyone remember the Highlander series from years ago? The Highlander was an immortal being who travelled through time seeking out and destroying others like him because 'there can be only one' - it was the strapline when he polished off his enemies by cutting off their heads - the only way you can kill a Highlander. With two little lads it was compulsory viewing in our house and I would often hear the little one begging his older brother to release him from a headlock or whatever, pleading he was not a highlander and therefore not immortal.

Tony I think, has Highlander mentality. In his mind 'there can be only one' and it has to be him. However, this has the effect that he is fighting against the very same 'enemies' as the McCanns, and of course he is doing it far more aggressively than the genteel parents, their official spokesmen or even the 'establishment' figures who support them. Jim Gamble etc, do not have to condemn Sonia Poulton, 2&2TV or anyone else who are working towards the truth in this case, as Tony Bennett is doing it all for them.

Historically, the McCanns have paid a fortune to keep their reputations clean and to scare away their enemies, it has made up a large part of the Fund's outgoings, PR people, press agencies, reputation managers etc, etc, it has been integral to their campaign. They are of course fighting on several fronts now, and their disastrous PR stunt that left a member of the public dead, has led them to withdraw most of their troops on the social networks. Exposing the Myths and Stop the Myths, those dossier compiling pro McCann websites have gone into shutdown and all the information they have on their critics (many of us included) has been shredded or filed away.

The 'Myths' websites were the 'attack' arm of the McCann campaign. They existed purely to attack anyone who questioned the McCanns by gathering information about them and in some cases naming, 'shaming' and contacting their employers and in my case, my publishers. Tony is now doing this on Jill Havern's forum.

Tony now appears to be the only one left using negative, reputation destroying and sexist claims to silence the McCanns critics. Whatever his motives may be, he is effectively aiding the parents by condemning their critics for them. And lets not forget the enormous amount of work that he has done to disprove the only sighting that counts, the one by the Smith family on the night of May 3rd 2007. I wouldn't be in the least surprised if one day we see a barrister for the Defence waiving documents filled with blue ink in front of a Judge.

Tony now appears to have exclusive rights on digging the dirt and naming and shaming McCann enemies. His aggressive, proactive approach to this case, leaves Mr. Clarence (£70kpa) Mitchell twiddling his thumbs. When Sonia's documentary is released, Team McCann have complete dossier of 'facts' with which to attack her. The fact that Tony's research is woeful and biased won't matter a jot to them and he may even be named 'employee of the month'.

I kind of understand Tony's 'there can be only one' approach, he sees himself as a Martyr to the cause, right up there alongside Goncalo Amaral. However, he is the antithesis of the dignified and stoic Dr. Amaral, who had no choice in becoming part of this nightmare. Tony 'proacted' himself right into a law suit and onto the front pages of our more sensational tabloids with his horribly ill timed negligence case against the parents, and leafleting of their home town. Actions that appalled the majority of us, but had the unfortunate effect of tarring us all with the same 'hater/pitchforker' brush.

Nobody elected Tony Bennett as spokesman, and he doesn't represent the majority of us. We are here 7+ years on because we want truth and justice for the child who disappeared and we should support anyone who is trying to get the truth out there. Tony Bennett's version of the truth is no different to Kate's, its one that suits an agenda. And whatever that agenda is, is between Tony and his God, and hopefully the rest of us, when Mesdames Wall and Poulton take over from the dinosaurs.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN Empty Hutton on Bennett, with whom she is currently obsessed.

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:48 am

Has he been working for the McCanns as a high profile shill since they took him back to Court for breaking the injunctions? I'm not quite at the 'beyond reasonable stage', but I'm not far off it.
    Bonkers. HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN 2590552408 HUTTON SCREECHING ABOUT BENNETT - AGAIN 2590552408

Incidentally, it's very common for people losing an argument to accuse their opponents of being 'shills'. On sites about international events, perfectly ordinary people are forever being called 'shills' working for MI5/Moscow/Tel Aviv/Washington/Beijing, etc.

It's not a sign that the accuser is clever, and hip to all the Evil Ways of their opponents. No, it's actually a sign that they are so pathetic and deluded, they can't imagine why anyone would disagree with them unless they were being paid.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:23 am