A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

ANOTHER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM JOANA MORAIS

Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM JOANA MORAIS Empty ANOTHER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM JOANA MORAIS

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 pm

The Morais version of events, as posted by Kazlux:
     Opening of Inquest into death of Brenda Leyland

Leicester Coroner’s Court

18 Dec 2014

Senior Coroner: Mrs Mason

For Sky: Counsel, Claire Dobbin (sp?)

Leicester Police: Sgt Taylor, Det Sgt Hutchins

Various press.

Sonia Poulton and ‘minder’.

Leyland family not present.

The coroner set out who will appear at the inquest.

Scope of inquest is essentially to establish who died, how, when and where. It is not about establishing fault or blame.

However, there is room to establish within the how, why Brenda died.

Although, at this stage, she did not envisage criminal proceedings, this may change on the day of the inquest.  The Coroner Catherine Mason actually said:  “I understand from my officers that of all of the witnesses to be called to give oral evidence there is nobody who will have any criminal action taken against them.”

There will be no jury, she will sit alone.

The police have completed their enquiries and all witness statements have been received.

There has been no disclosure of evidence to date to interested parties.

She does not require to hear the sons and will rely on the statement given to police by Ben Leyland.

Witnesses and evidence to be heard:

Dr West – pathologist (statement only)

Dr Smith – toxicologist (oral evidence)

Dr Zakrzewski – not Brenda’s GP, but had knowledge of her

Jonathan Levy – Sky (producer?)

Martin Brunt – Sky reporter

Ben Leyland – evidence only

Sgt Taylor – Leics Police

Det Sgt Hutchins – Leics Police

Expected duration of inquest – one day

Date – Friday 20 March

All witness statements will be disclosed to Sky’s counsel, though they must sign a disclaimer that the evidence will not be published ahead of the inquest.

The coroner placed Ben Leyland after Martin Brunt because his evidence relates to the period after Brunt approached his mother.

More info to follow. Sky are obviously seriously concerned.

There is NO mention of who concocted that. I suspect it may be Poulton, as the same line has been inserted, and someone's opinion has been added to what should be a straight report.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ANOTHER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM JOANA MORAIS Empty Re: ANOTHER VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED FROM JOANA MORAIS

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:07 am

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 37m37 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Will you write something on what took place today? Would be great to have your views & thoughts re inq. besides the future doc

Sonia Poulton
    ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @xklamation let me ponder that. I have to be careful not to interfere with documentary info but I take your point, thank you

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm