A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TRASHES SOME SLOBBER CALLED CHLOE WHO IS BEING PROMOTED BY TROLLEYMAN

Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TRASHES SOME SLOBBER CALLED CHLOE WHO IS BEING PROMOTED BY TROLLEYMAN Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TRASHES SOME SLOBBER CALLED CHLOE WHO IS BEING PROMOTED BY TROLLEYMAN

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Tigerloaf » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:20 am

Just how low can the numpties stoop? Sprawled on the floor seems to be the norm now.

I've just seen Buffoon Tony Bennett (the disgraced and failed ex-solicitor from Harlow) gleefully bigging up a video of an unkempt and extremely ignorant woman sprawled on the floor next to a bed.

Apparently this is the next big thing after conspiracy nutter, Richard D Hall's, turgid and tawdry take on the McCann case.

Some even claim this woman sprawled across her bedroom floor mouthing obscenities is going viral and the anti McCann haters and numpties think that it is doing their case a power of good.

But the woman is a complete fool.

I've only watched about a minute of her unkempt video blog so far and I've noted that she doesn't really have a clue.

Her biggest mistake is that she demands that those who question her on the comment section beneath the video should read the police files which will take them two years to read.

Well its a great shame that this unkempt woman sprawling on the floor of her bedroom didn't take her own advice.

The fact that Buffoon Bennett is advertising so vigorously a video produced by a woman whose research into the McCann topic is so woeful that she cannot even spell the names of the McCanns proves that Bennett has no interest in accuracy. Anyone who spouts anything that is nasty to the McCanns is welcome in his camp no matter how ignorant of the facts they might be.

And then she goes on to demand the 49 (yes 49) questions be answered. Verily it should be so. Not only can't she spell but this new-found prophet of the haters and numpties cannot even count either.

I so enjoy watching these creeps show themselves up as ignorant numpties. It always gives me a good laugh of an evening.

Maybe I will watch the rest of this frog-box numptiness when it reaches true viral proportions.

That dog/spider video posted at the end of last week managed 500,000 within 12 hours and has reached 60 million views within five days. Perhaps when this unkempt woman lolling on the floor by her bed gets up to the 1 million mark I will consider it as being on the route to becoming viral and I might bother to listen to the rest of it.

Till then, unless I am really bored, I'll look for something by an author, journalist or even amateur which demonstrates some kind of actual research has been done before the mouth has been put into gear.

Oh and just a tip. Your obscene style and language might be attractive to the scum of society but it really does you no favours when you are hoping to influence people or are pretending that your FB page is a News/Media Website. It just makes you look very stupid really.

Oh and a second tip. Danielle La Verite needs acute accents to be meaningful. Otherwise it fails to make you look and seem sophisticated, in fact it looks rather cheap.
    tigerloaf » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 am
    Danielle la Verite (sic - no accents) is not really in the big league is she?

There were claims that her slobbing on the floor by her bed ranting at and foul-mouthing the parents of a missing little girl had gone viral.

Well, after the biggest push for any Anti-McCann post I've seen in ages, their unkempt and utterly delusional Chloe aka Danielle La Verite (sic - no accents) owner of a troof-seeking International News & Media Facebook Page :s_crazy (organised from the floor of her bedroom) has managed - - - - (should I do a big count down or ask for a drum roll here?) - - - 4,000 views (and that includes 14 from me just looking in to see how ridiculous the numpties look when they class their video as having gone viral).

In exactly the same period of time as this numpty went from 2,000 to 4,000, the dog-spider video added an extra FOUR MILLION views. Now that is actually viral.

So this slob on the floor, Chloe (or is it really Danielle La Verite (sic - no accents)) has managed to reach 0.06% of the readership of the Sun articles. Bully for her.

Not only that, but anyone who actually knows anything at all about the case will (unlike Tony Bennett who is promoting this slob on the floor) realise that every one of her foul-mouthed rants and questions is based on completely flawed information and appallingly bad research. Virtually nothing this unkempt woman crawling around the floor of her bedroom has said is actually even vaguely related to the truth.

I shall prove that in the very near future, of course.

A shame she didn't try the same before posting as even a schoolchild doing a tiny bit of real research could have determined that her questions are nothing but hate-speak in its nastiest form based on flawed understanding and lies peddled by the likes of Lizzy Taylor, Pat Brown and the notorious liar, Tony Bennett from Harlow. She's just another mug taken in by the lies.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TRASHES SOME SLOBBER CALLED CHLOE WHO IS BEING PROMOTED BY TROLLEYMAN Empty Re: TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS TRASHES SOME SLOBBER CALLED CHLOE WHO IS BEING PROMOTED BY TROLLEYMAN

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:02 pm

I wonder if Danielle is one of Bennett's six mistresses... he does seem to go for the grubby, obese fishwife type.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm