A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:20 pm

With thanks. A very long post so here is the link; remove the xxxx at the beginning for access.

xxxxhttp://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/responding-to-rosalinda-huttons-latest.html
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am

A great piece from Jayelles, with the excellent point about if Hutton is so fed up of the McCanns, why is she still attention-seeking on twitter and hate fora day and night.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty JAYELLES ON BLATANT MISINFORMATION

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Another good post with thanks to Myths and Jayelles.
    When I see the level of vitriol which has been worked up on the strength of blatant misinformation, it depresses me.

Take for example the favourite "quote of Gerry's" that "nothing of value was taken...". If I've seen that tweeted and retweeted once recently, I've seen it done so a hundred times.

In fact, it has morphed from a quote attributed to Tricia Cameron that no valuables or passports were taken.

Tricia Cameron became Gerry McCann
    "no valuables or passports were taken" became "nothing of value was taken"

What kind of people do this REPEATEDLY to a family who have lost a child? It is cold hearted abuse. Inhuman. These people have zero compassion, sensitivity or human decency and yet they seem completely oblivious to the way they are viewed by regular, decent people.

How many times do they have to be shown up as "Vile sickos" in the media? How many times do they have to experiencing shunning on Twitter by normal human beings who are simply disgusted by their behaviour?

I read an article once about internet trolling and how their activities are self-affirming. The more they egg each other on, the more they become desensitised by it. I think we've seen that by the likes of Liz Martin (although she was so quick to join the antis that many of us doubted she had ever really been a pro in the first place). But her behaviour is definitely becoming bolder and I have been pretty shocked at some of the truly vile comments and images she has retweeted recently (Twitter's way of expressing approval or liking of a tweet).

I take heart from the fact that we know the police are aware of the problem and that steps are underway to dealing with it. How long it takes is anyone's guess, but I am optimistic that examples will be made of a few of them.

It cannot possibly be allowed to continue to anyone let alone a family with young children.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty Re: JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:43 pm

Another very long and excellent piece on Hutton from Jayelles. To access the item please remove the xxxx from the link.

xxxxhttp://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/monsters.html
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Excellent piece and really shows that stupid Hutton woman up for what she is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty ANOTHER EXCELLENT COMMENT FROM JAYELLES OF MYTHS

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:23 am

She [Hutton] keeps claiming that she is not a hater and that she is only asking questions, but her commentary is intensely cruel. I don't think anyone should underestimate the damage she has done to her writing career through her behaviour because it is not going unnoticed by people in the publishing industry. No-one likes cruelty, especially when it is directed towards those dealing with personal tragedy. Hutton can dress it up anyway she likes, but the fact is that she is trying to make a living out of selling a book about how she was a victim of abuse - whilst acting as a ringleader in one of the worst campaigns of abuse ever.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:44 am

Nearly missed this, with thanks to Jayelles and Myths.
    A few years ago there was a documentary on mental illness on TV. The cameras followed a woman who was suffering from mental illness and I recall a scene from a simple supermarket visit where the woman started stalking this other person around the fruit & veg counters. The other person (I think it was a man) wasn't paying her the blindest bit of attention, but the woman followed him and stared at him until eventually he looked up at her. At this point, the woman started accusing HIM of stalking and staring at HER! It was explained that this is part of the illness and that she became convinced that people were doing and thinking things which she herself was doing and thinking (like some kind of transference is taking place).

Right now, Rosalinda Hutton's McCann obsession seems to be rather magnified and she has written numerous long diatribes at Haverns with the most ridiculous assertions of what she perceives the McCanns to be doing and thinking. She even seems to think that she knows what the McCanns read (she claims they are not well read). Most of it is complete nonsense and ranging from highly exaggerated to pure and utter fantasy. However, what is most interesting is the fact that whilst she is doing this, she is actually accusing US of being the fantasists (because we cannot see that the net is closing in on the McCanns).

I find it so very sad that good, decent people like the McCanns have to live with the fact that there are scummy low-lifes as well as people who are very clearly "not well" spending every waking moment obsessing about them.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 pm

In my opinion, Hutton is just downright nasty rather than mentally unwell.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty MORE FROM JAYELLES

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 am

From Myths, with thanks,
    She seems to wear her delusional spite as some kind of badge of honour as though it were very cute and funny to behave like a poisonous old hag towards a family who are desperately trying to find their missing child. But then I've seen her write with pride and affection about how her mother caused all manner of trouble for hospital staff who were nursing her in her final years - like swearing at them for example.

The fact is that the McCanns have been pretty much silent for about 9 months. Kate is fully occupied with family stuff and Gerry is working hard as a cardiologist. Hutton's posturing and poisonous fantasy spewing is insignificant to them. Whilst the McCanns are living their lives as normally and as fully as they can whilst police investigate Madeleine's disappearance, Hutton has pretty much sacrificed her fledgling writing career in order to obsess about what she imagines they might be thinking and doing (but in reality are not). At the end of the day, she will have nothing to show for the time she has wasted hatefully obsessing over a family she has never met. That makes HER the loser.
    And here is Hutton, when she gets her comeppance where will be street parties all over the world.

I am sure this forum and several of the other prominent sites have been a thorn in the side of the McCanns all through. This forum, imo, cannot be beaten for up to the minute news, analysis and discussion of this case, its no wonder the McCanns have taken so much trouble to have forums such as this shut down - at their most powerful, they succeeded with the Mirror. Unfortunately for them, in shutting down the Mirror forum, dozens of others sprung up in its place, and the McCanns succeeded in turning the small tide of disbelievers into a massive tsunami. Their vindictiveness always seems to come back to bite them on the arse, happily.
    Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Empty HUTTON - THIS JUST PROVES HOW EVIL SHE IS

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 am

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 5 mins
    Jayelles1 stop sniping at me behind my back you coward. Is it shame that makes you hide away in a rat hole? #mccann
    If this is Jayelles sniping from a rat hole, I don't think I'd like to face her full on, would you?  JAYELLES OF MYTHS TRASHES HUTTON'S LATEST DRIVEL Th_HidingSmiley
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

Hutton loves making everything about Hutton .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Hutton loves making everything about Hutton .

She should as she's a world famous best selling author doncha know.  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 pm