A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

PRETENDY MAC SPEAKS ON CONSPIRACIES

Sykes
    Sykes

PRETENDY MAC SPEAKS ON CONSPIRACIES Empty PRETENDY MAC SPEAKS ON CONSPIRACIES

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Re: The difficult task facing ANTHONY SUMMERS & ROBBYN SWAN as they publish 'Looking for Madeleine', billed as 'the most definitive account possible' of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
    Post PeterMac Today

It's OK. Don't worry, The First World war did not really happen, it is just history books written by the people who control our lives,
    WW 2 was also a massive propaganda exercise, no one really got killed. Nothing really happened. My uncle is alive and well and living in Holland
    The photos of the bombed cities are all photoshopped . . .

The 737 400 on the M1 at Kegworth (that I attended for many days) was a plastic replica, and I am sworn to secrecy about the operation to take it to bits and put it back
    in the Airfix box.
    The grieving families of all the people who died - or who were supposed to have died ! ! - in each of these events have all been paid billions by the Illuminati and have agreed never to reveal that their relatives are in fact live and well and living in a commune with Elvis and Jackson and . . . .

THIS IS DISGUSTING !
    Pretendy/Dirtymac annoyed with the conspiraloons. Now he knows how the rest of us feel about him and his kind, spending day after day making vile allegations about total strangers and accusing innocent people of heinous crimes - all the while pretending they are 'debating.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 pm