A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

I SEE SOMEONE IS WRITING FICTION AGAIN

Sykes
    Sykes

I SEE SOMEONE IS WRITING FICTION AGAIN  Empty I SEE SOMEONE IS WRITING FICTION AGAIN

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:34 am

This is a long, rambling load of crap so I have extracted the pertinent comments re Cliff Richard and the McCanns.   As it was sent to me I am not sure where it came from, will add that information when I get it.
     Re: Sir Cliff breaking news!
    Gaggzy Yesterday at 5:16 pm

I've just got back from an afternoon down in my local. .........................

Anyway, I spent an interesting hour or so talking to my mate, Dave. It wasn't long before the conversation turned to the current situation Cliff Richard finds himself in. ...........

He then began to relate the following opinion of his. I don't remember it verbatim. ...................

But the gist of his story, which gradually attracted a small crowd of Saturday afternoon drinkers, was all about Cliff Richard being just one of the VIP figures being protected in the Madeleine McCann case.
    He claims he was taking part in the 'swinging' at the Ocean Club that week .... he knows what happened to Madeleine ... and who was responsible for her death ... he even reckons she is buried on his property .... (this brought gasps from the assembled drinkers) ... and he reckons Harry Webb will sing like a fricking canary if the coppers try to do him.

Just before Dave fell forward and passed out ......................  he managed to say that the McCanns will be gritting themselves because they know if Kitty squeals, they're done for.

And I wonder which one of Bennett's band of merry men wrote that?  I smell libel ....   Sykes

ETA Link re this, remove xxxx to access: xxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10166p110-sir-cliff-breaking-news

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:46 am