A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS

Sykes
    Sykes

GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS Empty GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS

Post  Sykes Sun May 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Hi everyone, can anyone explain how the people on the anti-McCann groups are allowed to post the disgusting things they do? Yesterday on the official find Madeleine site they had a post which was directed at the trolls, It was shocking that on the official site, on the anniversary when she went missing, the admin had to resort to posting a status to address the hurt these people are posting. Kate and Gerry have to endure a living hell daily, so just can't get my head around how these low-life people can get away with what they write, surely it's slander when you accuse someone of covering up a death and being involved in a massive cover up, I can't believe the stupidity of what these people believe, but all that aside whatever they believe, how are they allowed to say the things they do, they even include a Government cover up and that the McCanns have Scotland Yard in their pocket!!! Makes my head spin. I joined a group last year, didn't realise it was an anti group, all they kept on about was to read the files and the video of the dogs. I read a lot of the files and for the life of me I couldn't see where they were coming from. The transcript of the night Madeleine went missing was heart-wrenching, I could just feel the absolute fear and horror they must be feeling when they realised that she hadn't just wandered off and so could anybody else with a heart, I watched the video of the dogs and just didn't buy it, I've seen a dog trained for drugs go into a house where everyone is smoking dope, but that dog follows the trail straight to a cupboard where the actual drugs are kept, that cadaver dog on the video looked confused and the video looked edited as well, I would have thought that in an empty clean room, a dog trained for cadaver would just go straight to where it was, that dog looked to me as though he was being guided. I know there are scum bag people who take delight in other people's suffering, but some of these people seem to make a career out of being an anti McCann. GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS 17270cd1
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS Empty Re: GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS

Post  Rachel Granada Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 pm

Nice one!

I'm struggling to understand why Facebook allow this to carry on. Trolls have been rightly brought to book for their horrible FB comments about April Jones, yet there have been direct threats of violence towards Kate and Gerry McCann on the FB sewers and the pages have not been closed down.
    Sykes
    Sykes

GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS Empty Re: GOOD COMMENT FROM A NEW POSTER ON MYTHS

Post  Sykes Sun May 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Nice one!

I'm struggling to understand why Facebook allow this to carry on.  Trolls have been rightly brought to book for their horrible FB comments about April Jones, yet there have been direct threats of violence towards Kate and Gerry McCann on the FB sewers and the pages have not been closed down.
    I don't have a fb account, nor a twitter one so I haave no idea how they work. I value my privacy so I don't go near social sites. I see them as ways of bullying withoy the tisk of a beating up by their victims.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 pm