A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty Re: WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm

I think the chances of seeing a screen-shot of the injunction are about as likely as Amaral producing his ace!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty Re: WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Jeff Swann... isn't that the gormless numptie pratt who was running that petition a few months ago, the petition that Thornton and McCartney kept spamming?

Perhaps Thornton is stabbing Jeff in the back again by making him look (even more) stupid by telling him this rubbish about a CR injunction.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:43 pm

dunno who that is , his chum Thomson's the one that was organising the lynch march .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Lisa Edington If a facebook page is deactivated/closed down all you would see is the big facebook thumb with a bandage showing page unavailable. Warrens page IS still available which would mean he has merely lost access to it himself!
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher I have never had a problem with Warren . It is true to say we were never close buddies but I have no reason to call him a liar up to this. But his claim that he has been served with an injunction by Carter Ruck is just so obviously an attention seeking ploy. Liz is well able to make contact with someone if he wants., Am sure he can read here and can show me to be wrong., This is a piss take.,
    A few seconds ago · Edited · Like

Lisa Edington Liz, we were told earlier he couldn't access it and that was the reason he was de-admined?
    2 minutes ago · Like

Ben Thompson He can't access it for whatever reason. I have been there myself. What you're doing here is disgraceful. Nobody put you down when you stole that profile pic from a lass in America and changed your profile to Anti Ryan, even though we all knew. You don't know what Warren's issues have been, yet you're still out to cause hassle.

+
    ----
    -
    Frances Gallagher Ben apparently Warren told Jeff Swann
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley On his new profile he says the McCann media have reported him, that is from the horses mouth and all that anyone needs to know
    A few seconds ago · Like · 1

Ben Thompson So why hasn't this been sorted out via PM? This really has no bearing on the groups whatsoever.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Liz Woods Look as I said, if we find out more we'll let you know. Can we leave it now please. Take it to PM to discuss further...
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley And maybe he didn't say it was CR but about CR

Frances Gallagher The horses mouth being Warren .ah yes that figures
    A few seconds ago · Like

Trev Weetch the Ban usually last's about a week ! but then with some of his antics it might be longer for him ! Its a real shame that Fb Pongo wailers DESCRIMINATE ! against people who just want the truth to what happened to Madeleine . May be Fb Prats are PRO FKWITS SUPORTERS?

Donna Durrant Whoa!! This thread has gone totally off the charts now. We have passed on all the information as given to us by Warren, Warren does not deserve this character assassination. It has gone from bad to worse now and to be quite honest is being flamed by people who frankly should know better!! I already asked for it to be left now, so PLEASE can we just all wait and see what happens. Thanks.
    A few seconds ago · Like · 2

Lisa Edington This is spiraling out of control now which IF, and it's a very BIG if, warren has been threatened, is exactly what the pros want to see lol! Old 'Greenink' is going to have this whole thread copied and make fools of us 'antis'!!! U just don't get it
    A few seconds ago · Like

Ben Thompson ..........and right there we see your real motivation for being a menace on this thread Frances.

Frances Gallagher It has a huge bearing on groups Ben ,.If as is claimed Carter Ruck are serving injunctions on individual posters we do need to get this information out immediately.

+
    ----
    -
    Donna Durrant Ok here is the bottom line. Warren is not currently here. He has told us what happened. When we hear from him we will get more information. And IF then he WANTS to show anyone verification or proof of what has happened, as HIS prerogative and not fron ANYBODY demanding it then , with his permission of course, we will share it with the other groups. Until then please just wait!!!!
    about a minute ago · Like · 3

Ben Thompson Bollocks Frances, you're fooling no one! That isn't all she's said Lisa, sorry. Frances you're causing trouble, it's clear to see, and you're doing it because Warren is one of a few people who outed you as a pro. You couldn't care less about notifying the other groups, would Controversy or McCanngate admin listen to you, in fact I'm not sure any of the groups would listen to anything you said regarding libel.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington But in the meantime Donna I think for the good of True Con this thread needs to go before the pros have a party on it!!!

Leanne Baulch I have spoken to Warren, he hasn't said that to me! I have told you all that's not what has happened. I wouldn't share it if I have seen it, I was letting you know why he isn't around. This is Warrens issue, it would only make it worse sharing it.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Ben please don't go down the road of calling Frances a pro, or alluding to it as it is total rubbish and u know that!!!

Donna Durrant Not to come the heavy, but if I see ONE more post vilifying Warren then it's sayonara to whoever it is, we do NOT allow insulting of any member, regardless!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley Why don't you message Warren if you are admin on other pages and concerned and ask him as admin of other FB pages if his being reported to FB for whatever reason has any impact on your pages so that you can go through your content. Personally I think its all rubbish and meant to make people argue and panic.

Frances Gallagher That is not good enough Donna, This message is now on most other Maddie groups. If we had not received evidence from Tony Bennett we would not have believed him either So anyone can post a thread which gets copied to other groups to say they have been served with an injunction by Carter Ruck and we are told we should take that as Gospel.
    A few seconds ago · Like

David Steel This whole thread is a snapshot of what is wrong with McCann FB groups. You are all taking your eye off the ball and are caught up in egotistic indulgence. This thread needs deleted IMO.

Peter Little Frances Scruffs - a PRO-McCAnn calling Warren a WUM!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher We are not concerned. We just don't believe it.

Peter Little Tell us about you posting as Murat on 3As Frances
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Oh Terri you are so right lol that is exactly what this was designed to do! Focus on one person and cause a rift that the pros will be gloating at x
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher You need to speak with Nbrado about that Dan Gleebitz
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little Tell us what you said about Amaral when you didn't HIDE you being a PRO mccann
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Ooooh and here comes Dan Gleebitz rofl!!!

Peter Little No I don't FRances you are a well known PRO McCann and everyone knows it.

Lisa Edington Go the feck away dan you twisted little person!!! Crawl back under your rock will you!!! Pmsl
    A few seconds ago · Like

Leanne Baulch This post is going. Lisa and Frances, you have been nothing but trouble makers so you can go with it!

Peter Little How's Laffin Fran?

Terri Ann Emsley Well ask him then! don't keep slating the poor guy here
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little They are twats Belch

Lisa Edington Frances is not a pro omg you are so lame dan please get some help and a LIFE!

Peter Little Lisa is a HoHO bum trinket and Frances is a liar par excellence

Leanne Baulch They are indeed!

Kath Hammett FFS SHUT THIS THREAD!!

Leanne Baulch Bye Lisa
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Lisa Edington You know you love me really Dan xxx mwahh
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher Am sure Warren will rescue the day by posting a screen shot of his communication with CR.

Peter Little Take no shite from Frances Foxylady Goldie Scruffs or whoever she is today (Anne Ger Ryan or Anne T Ryan and Kay Locke)

Lisa Edington Leanne Baulch, it's not your page mate!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Leanne Baulch He doesn't need to!

Kate Holt you are wrong about Kay Locke Peter Little... she is a real person. I know this with 100% certainty.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little Go Fran. Laffin assasin, nice little holiday in P da L. Came back with more lies than you can make from the words Lisa Edington.
    A few seconds ago · Like

David Steel I'm leaving this group
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Peter is wrong about everyone Kate!

Lisa Edington David, I'm not surprised lol
    A few seconds ago · Like

Donna Durrant Apologies for all this folks, the thread is being deleted and some members too

Frances Gallagher I agree with you David,. .Any group that allows Dan Gleebitz is really scraping the barrel.

Punnki O'Hare this is scaring me folks how can this descend into abusing each other on a forum like this it is so inconsequential to our real lives yet has bearing too and causes upset please can you stop villifying each otherxxxxx

AND GUESS WHAT, THE THREAD HAS VANISHED!
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty ADMIN HATH SPOKEN

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Donna Durrant
    This post will just be up for a short while, to draw everyone's attention to some rules of the group, the full list of which can be seen on the right of the page.

''Please be polite to other members - debate is great but please respect each other's opinions.

Abusive members will be removed and banned.''

A thread was posted this evening which descended into total chaos very quickly. I have to say that personally I am disgusted that a person who wasn't even here to speak for or defend himself was completely vilified by some members (or ex-members as they've now been removed) a person who has done NOTHING to deserve this but is someone who has fought so much for justice for Madeleine...This behaviour will NOT be tolerated here.

Might I remind those who need it that this group is about MADELEINE. There is no room for egos, petty squabbles, tit for tat or for bringing your personal grievances with others on here. Please keep that kind of thing for PM or elsewhere, it is not welcome here. Thanks.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:41 pm

I am disgusted that a person who wasn't even here to speak for or defend himself was completely vilified

pity she hadnt been so DISGUSTED when the filthy troll was photoshopping his rape fantasies , ain't it ?

now , that was DISGUSTING but there wasn't a word of protest from any of the stupid mares .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

coco wrote:dunno who that is , his chum Thomson's the one that was organising the lynch march .

Jeff Swann was hawking one of those forker petitions round the hate sites late last year, and it was getting spammed to kingdom come by Zora and Thornton with things like "Jeff Swann likes wearing ladies' tights and beats his fiancée up" repeated hundreds of times.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

This made me chuckle:

Peter Little Lisa is a HoHO bum trinket and Frances is a liar par excellence
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm

this is classy too -

Lisa Edington Go the feck away dan you twisted little person!!! Crawl back under your rock will you!!! Pmsl

wot a shower  lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank goodness some kind souls copied it then.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

James Arbuthnot Thanks Soph. I don't believe it. He is still a member of two groups. The story seems to be coming from other people not from the man himself. If true, was he being libellous? If so, why him only and not the groups themselves banned (the groups who can be deemed to have published the stuff)? It is easy to see conspiracy in everything. Sorry, but this story doesn't gel.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:10 pm

coco wrote:this is classy too -

wot a shower  lol! 

lol! lol! lol! 

I love it when the forkers turn on each other!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Broho wrote:

Thank goodness some kind souls copied it then.   lol! lol! lol! 

Hee hee, it's better than telly isn't it!  bounce bounce bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm

It certainly is Rachel it's like seeing into the loony bin.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Broho wrote:It certainly is Rachel it's like seeing into the loony bin.

I think this attention-seeking stunt has backfired even more than Basher's mythical starting gun!

Looks like Thornton was trying to stir trouble on the FB sewers, and he's succeeded.

To borrow a phrase from Myths and JATYK:

THE PROs ARE LAUGHING AT YOU!  bounce bounce bounce 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! I think everyone is.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm

This thicko on FB Sewer 1 still seems to be under the impression that Thornton has been served with an injunction:

Julie-Anne Turner
    Should petition to have Warren's injunction overturned. Good on Warren for speaking out and seems some humans have something to hide to go such lengths to shut him up.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 pm

Petition to get it overturned? What planet did she step off of.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Broho wrote:Petition to get it overturned?  What planet did she step off of.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Heaven knows, Broho. The poodle in its FB profile pic probably has a higher IQ.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:51 pm

what does it say about those stupid females that they hero worship a rape fantasist ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB - Page 2 Empty SIC K, LYING AND PERVERTED A**EHOLE

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 am

http://warrenthornton.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/the-mccann-media-blackout/

The McCann Media Blackout

They have been doing it for years, it is no surprise for anyone who has suffered from it before. In their attempts to get away with appalling child abuse ( yes gross neglect is child abuse ) and almost certain foul play,wether it be drugging children, manslaughter,or god forbid, murder, the parents and their odious allies have tried to silence everyone.

The purpose of doing this is to allow only their sanitised version of events to be in the public domain, they have silenced TV, press and the written word wherever they can.

They do this by the following means ;

1. Securing injunctions or dragging people through the courts

2. Putting out completely false statements regarding their conduct into Maddie’s disappearance

3. Flooding the internet with trolls to silence anyone daring to get at the truth

The parents and their agents have lied, harrassed and through litigation, silenced many who would get the message out.

My own personal situation is as follows. On my facebook page i am banned from being on any McCann sites, banned from commenting on facebook on the McCann case. My new facebook account is being monitored in the hope that i slip up. The injunction does not stop me from posting elsewhere.It isa temporary ban for six months. However they have not been successful in achieving everything they wanted.

What is extremely galling is that i cannot even read any facebook sites on McCann, it is a grey area on having facebook friends who are only members of McCann sites. Others can still read and leave comments on my old wall i am told, i myself cannot access it at all.

People should be aware that whilst this is being purused by my solicitor, the terms of the ban will be enforced, i therefore cannot discuss or post anything pertaining to it as it may prejudice the outcome. What i am assured of, is that the funds required to fight it will be considerably more than i can afford and that any hearing must take place in the area where the injunction was agreed. This would almost certainly mean having to travel to America, another considerable cost.

What is a bit of a damp squib for the agents of McCann is the fact that it costs money to silence people in this way and apart from the irritation of opening a new account it achieves little.It is already something facebook are not too keen to discuss and the agents of McCann as per usual are denying all knowledge of.

First rule is never believe anything until it is officially denied. What they hope to achieve through trolls on Twitter either openly supporting the parents or masquerading as anti McCann elsewhere is pretty straight forward. Get them to talk about it, then hammer them again,like Bennett. I have however signed no such undertaking so in short i have two choices.

1.Spend a lot of money and travel in trying to access my account whilst their media machine tries to embroil me in a war of words over the ban, which means i am not posting about the parents.

2. Crack on, see what transpires in six months and in the meantime blog and hope others post my blogging as i then cannot get into trouble for it.

I prefer the latter

(Please delete if this has been posted elsewhere)
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 am

still no screenshot of the injuction then ? wot a lying drama queen  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:00 am

Kate Holt seen this? someone has got a one track mind... https://twitter.com/LadyRaynard
    56 mins · Like

Chris Roberts Is she one of Ben's "ex's" off the fat flabby sex site?
    53 mins · Like · 1

Kate Holt she sounds foxy to me
    52 mins · Like · 1

Kay Young Who is Lady Raynard?
    46 mins · Like

Kate Holt I think it's either Frances, or someone pretending to be her. I personally think the latter. Frances wouldn't be so obvious.
    45 mins · Like · 1

Chris Roberts Frances who?
    44 mins · Like · 1

Kay Young ???
    42 mins · Like

Liz Woods Gallagher
    41 mins · Like

Chris Roberts Ah gotcha .... but I don't think it is, it doesn't read like her and as far as I can tell, Frances is far from being a "pro".
    12 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Kate Holt Reynard is Fox, and Golden is like Blondie... I think it's someone deliberately stirring. seems like they have joined Twitter just to slag Warren off.
    11 mins · Like · 2

Chris Roberts I suspect a fit up because anyone genuinely vociferous about Warren would have no reason to hide, e.g WARREN YOU'RE A barsteward !!!! See? Easy.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Zora McCartney Warren unfriended us recently from his new account. Not sure why? For some reason he doesn't seem to want to be seen associating with us

You know you're scum when a rape fantasist doesn't want to be associated with you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:33 pm