A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS

Bosie
    Bosie

HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS  Empty HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS

Post  Bosie Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Saturday, 17 March 2012
    Justine Spencer: Just To Clear Things Up

The facts:
    Justine Spencer was behind the Sun's "Shop A Troll" campaign. On their website she boasted how she had sent the details of 17 anti-McCanns to the paper. She then visited the J4M group and accused Warren Thornton of crimes against children. His responses to this were even more vile than the original accusation. To set Justine Spencer up, he dispatched a series of incriminating e-mails about himself, hither and thither, including one to his football club. He then set about setting Justine Spencer up--as detailed in his messages to me. When I refused to put these on my blog/group page, he blocked me then set about setting me up, aided and abetted by Tricia McIntyre, now known as Tricia Johnson. Side by side, their lengthy series of messages to me incriminate them without any shadow of doubt and I would defy him to show me anything which he says contains my handwriting. I very rarely write letters and address envelopes--I have someone who does this for me.
    Justine Spencer went to the police at Brixton, and accused me and Thornton of internet/Twitter harrassment. I was not on Twitter, and aside from this blog had not mentioned Justine Spencer, though she had made some pretty vile comments about me. Through a contact, and to clear my name, I obtained screenshots of Facebook conversations between Justine Spencer and "Ricardo Paiva". Both the Met and the PJ asked for these, along with emails from a reporter at the Sun, emails to and from Eurostar where Spencer works, and other shared information. The police told me that I had absolutely nothing to worry about--during her hysterical visit to the station Spencer had "forgotten" to tell them of her harrassment of me, her involvement with "Paiva" and the Sun, and the ongoing complaint with Eurostar. Spencer was told that if she wanted to take action against myself or Thornton, it would have to be civil. I was not given any warning, though I cannot vouch for him.
    Exposed, Warren Thornton has now accused me of sending the emails which he himself sent. He can of course accuse as much as he likes--and I do suspect that it is him who is still harrassing Spencer on Twitter. In my opinion, they are two vindictive fools who deserve one another.

Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 07:11

Friday, 16 March 2012
    Warren Thornton Exposed As He Implicates Others
    Warren Thornton, who everyone now knows sent emails to his own football club accusing himself of a terrible crime, is now trying to pin the blame on myself, Kerryn Davies, and one other mentioned here. If you remember, Thornton was the one posting filth on Twitter--Justine Spencer believed it was me, reported the matter to the police, and his trick was exposed. Now, in his vicious blog--which has already seen him receive a warning from the police--claims that he has samples of my handwriting, and that certain letters were posted in York. This ties in of course with his friend Tricia McIntyre trying to find out, via Triciagate, where I lived. Originally, this pair had tried to pin the blame on a lovely lady who lives in this city--that is after they declared Doncaster and Linda Wrafter a no-go area. Fortunately, I kept screenshots of all their messages. Just why Thornton and McIntyre (who has inexpicably now changed her name to Tricia Johnson) are doing this baffles me. Both of them have gone crazy of late banning Facebook friends.
    A while ago, Thornton opened a number of filthy, closed Facebook pages: The McCanns' Pitbull, etc. It was his intention, he said, to publish the names, addresses, telephone numbers, IP addresses, photographs, and details of family members of his "enemies", chief of whom were Ian West and Justine Spencer--who he claimed had accused him of crimes against children. He then wanted me to post these details in J4M (which I was a member of back then), the Truth Group, and my blog. I refused.

Jilly CL: Any More For Any More?
    Jilly CL aka The 'It' Girl, or should it be The '****' Girl? The nearest you'll get me to cursing on here, unlike on Twitter where one again a pensioner buffoon confuses the actor with the part. No use arguing any more, I guess. They seem to know who I am. Let them think whatever they like. With very few exceptions, all that Twitter amounts to is one bunch of tit-for-tat silly-billies arguing against another, with none of them coming out on top. Both sides are as bad as each another.
    And now Jilly **** (I think I know who this is, but hope for her sake that I am wrong) calls me "b*stard" for taking action against Joana Morais. For goodness sake, woman--she ACCUSED me of setting up and blackmailing a policeman. What do you want me to do--send her a bunch of gladioli and a troupe of Chippendales?
    And some of Joana's brown-noser fans have taken the huff. Even **, God rest her soul, has cottoned on to the fact that Lisbon's answer to Adrian Mole (should that be Andrea Toupeira?) has told the same story TWICE--once laying the blame at The Sun's door, the other at mine.
    The woman is a charlatan. For so long she has considered herself the oracle, she who knows, the Hylda Baker of Fado, with minions clinging to her every translated word. We should all be working together, but in her world--on call close to the action, so to speak--there is only one Top Dog, and she thinks that her nose has been pushed out of joint. It hasn't. Jill ****** isn't the only one to take her bat home since the PJ were informed of Toupeira's nasty accusation. The one who goes by the name of Unternturd--something like that--and the Spaniard called Missy Mumbles who for all we know could be some sinister Mafioso, have also chucked their toys out of the pram. Not so long ago they loved Bret aka Whoever-They-Think-He-Is-Today, but this was before a criminal-in-the-making accused him of being a criminal. And these people are trying to convince everyone that they're on the righteous side while looking for a missing child? I don't think so.
    [Starred words are either names or swear words]

Well, to me this reads as rampant paranoia - he set me up, she set him up, I set her up, we all got set up together. Bosie

HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS  Empty Re: HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 am

You know you could change out the names and put in the new ones...same shit different date.

HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS  Empty Re: HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:23 am

And of course EVERYONE is against him...everyone. I mean on this site alone you could probably dig up 30 names of people he says are doing X and X against him and all doing the same X as the other person.

Massive paranoia there Bretty boy. He's also been sticking Hala's name in some of the usual accusations. So obviously Hala and these 4 people are just trying to destroy him...not like they have 6 sites dedicated to harassing him alone or anything...

Dumbass.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 am

pickydarling wrote:And of course EVERYONE is against him...everyone. I mean on this site alone you could probably dig up 30 names of people he says are doing X and X against him and all doing the same X as the other person.

Massive paranoia there Bretty boy. He's also been sticking Hala's name in some of the usual accusations. So obviously Hala and these 4 people are just trying to destroy him...not like they have 6 sites dedicated to harassing him alone or anything...

Dumbass.

Must be awful to be so paranoid you imagine everyone is against you. We all make enemies, most unwittingly, but not like he does; I imagine he actually likes being hated, how very sad. Bosie
    Welshy

HE'S OFF AGAIN - TARGETS, JUSTINE SPENCER, WARREN THORNTON, JILLY CL AND OTHERS  Empty Hala Pickford (Katie Lynn Birchard, Spencer, Ohio) aka Pickydarling

Post  Welshy Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Google her pictures--ugly as a bag of spanners. Send her over to the valleys and I'll kick her ass so hard, she's gonna shit through that unwashed minge. What a Face Still owes me money that she took off me for my Mae Murray bio she never published. Also tried it on with my boyfriend the last time we went to LA, ugly bitch. She calls herself Pickydarling now, but everybody back home knows her only as Katie Birchard--Daddy kicked her out of her Spencer Ohio home and now she's living on handouts. Watch her coz she's like a bear with a sore ass once she starts--she'll latch onto whoever's gonna listen, then as soon as you back off, she's got you too! Don't take none of this Pickydarling bullshit of her pretending to be a gay guy--she hates them!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:49 pm

So Welshy is Bret...sorry dear but I'm real and here. Hala is not. Of course constantly mocking her will make me go away, because you aren't man enough to deal with me yourself.

Typical Bret, can't even get his facts right (state, Hala's life, me) and then mocks a womans looks, because he's hot stuff of course Shocked
    Thor

Post  Thor Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

i thought it was him! mangy old fart, got tired of calling people names on twitter then huntter8? wishing people would die just because they don't agree with you? setting up people with blond bimbos that are you?
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Hello Picky, so he's surfaced again, has he? Looks like we are not the only ones who have him sussed out, doesn't it? I can take an educated guess as to where this guest poster is from because of the mention of huntter8. Bosie
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:03 am

I see he didn't repost after his silly rant yesterday. Things must, as our guest poster Thor says, be getting very hot for him elsewhere. I wonder how much longer he can keep this up? Well, let us sit, watch and wait. Bosie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

Actually his modus operandi is a dead giveaway. Last year, for instance, he came on here as 'Wilde' and propositioned me. Here it is and my response.

Wilde wrote:
    Bosie, do you fancy getting intimate? Plenty of meat down below and I promise to be gentle!

Bosie wrote:
    Sorry, not interested. You're too old and horribly scraggy and ugly; I prefer partners that look human, not like Freddy Kruger.

Another poster joined in:

Profiler wrote:
    You appear to be rather preoccupied with your meat David.
    Have you had this affliction long?
    You do know your nose grows, the longer the affliction has you in its grasp, don't you?
    I can recommend a very good psychiatrist who specializes in meat fetishes if it helps?

After this, Wilde vanished. Like Welshy he was a guest and not a member. He does this trick a lot, everyone has sussed it out. He looks a right plonker, doesn't he? And he obviously has a preoccupation with sex and gays as his posts on twitter etc show. Bosie
    flynn

Post  flynn Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm

The freak hates women because he wants to be one but he doesn't even make it as a human being.

Gays can't stand him either, he gives them a bad name because he's always going on about his meat, and b^^gery. Anyway he's as ugly as sin and probably has to pay for it.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 pm

flynn wrote:The freak hates women because he wants to be one but he doesn't even make it as a human being.

Gays can't stand him either, he gives them a bad name because he's always going on about his meat, and b^^gery. Anyway he's as ugly as sin and probably has to pay for it.

Hi there flynn. I am quite sure that he is into 'renting' and I don't mean a room. We've been looking at him in some depth and certain interesting facts have come to light. However, I am not going to post up any details, not my style, at least it isn't now but who knows in the future? Bosie
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Thought I'd log in and see if Welshy had posted more of his puerile ravings - shame, he hasn't. I suppose that, since everybody knows about his vendetta against Hala Pickford and others, people just yawn and walk away. He really does come over as something rather meagre in every way, let alone in his looks. I suppose one should pity him, but I don't think I do as he does this to himself. I saw someone somewhere saying he must really hate himself to debase his humanity as he does. Bosie

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Don't worry Bosie any time I post he assumes its Hala and I'm sure there will be another 'Welshy' shortly.

I'd be offended that I wasn't propositioned, except Bret's favorite method for harassing gay men is calling them pedophiles (some warped religious training coming through perhaps?)

I don't support posting things someone just said as fact ('Wagenti'), or making up shit like Bret does, but if you have real bonafide sourced facts I say post em. Could be fun What a Face
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 pm

I don't support posting things someone just said as fact ('Wagenti'), or making up shit like Bret does, but if you have real bonafide sourced facts I say post em. Could be fun

No, I can't do that as it then puts me on a level with him and that I couldn't abide. But I cannot, and will not, stop others deciding to disclose anything they may find. That is their own decision; I have no intention of influencing others either way. Bosie

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm