A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Empty WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 am

This has appeared on some numty group or other. It concerns the revolting Thornton, the creature that has spewed out some of the most disgusting, obscene photoshopping and foul-mouthed ranting in this part of the internet.

Its 'triumphs' included photoshopping its rape fantasies, so let's hope the police are bringing charges against it.

Naturally, its fans are trying to portray the creature as a martyr:

Leanne Baulch
    Hi guys, sadly I have to tell you all Warren Thornton has sadly left all groups. He has had his Facebook monitored for the past six months and was given a ban on his Facebook account. He has been in contact with a solicitor and has been told he now isn't allowed to talk about the case, it seems the McCann team aren't impressed by him telling us all that Clarence Mitchell had been working for government whilst being the McCann's spokesperson. Just goes to show doesn't it? We are all getting so close to the truth and the McCann's know it! Keep fighting for the truth and justice for little Madeleine, there is now over 3000 of us on this group alone. We have only been around for a few months and already there are so many of you fantastic people! The tide has well and truly turned. Have a great day all of you fighting for Madeleine!!!

He's the piece of shit that made photoshopped images of himself raping poor Pam Gurney.
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Empty Re: WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 am

Leanne Baulch He had a huge following, over 500 followers on Facebook and he gets lots of shares. He isn't going to stop conpletely, I will be sharing his blog with you all (as soon as he's started it). They can ban him from posting on Facebook but there are always other ways

Morons. How long do they think it will be before that gets reported?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 pm

Jeff Swann Warren was given a 6 month injunction through CARTER RUCK!!!! The injunction forbids him from mentioning the mccanns in any public or private post on that profile..

Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Empty THEY'RE OFF, MUMBLING CRAP AS USUAL.

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Kath Hammett Have you heard about Warren Thornton, fekcing unbelievable!!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Fran Turner Just read that
    2 hours ago · Like

Cally Kate Jones Who's warren Thornton ?
    2 hours ago · Like

Greg Neal What's happened to Warren?
    about an hour ago · Like

Kath Hammett He's been Cater Rucked..
    about an hour ago · Like

Tricia Allen Is there a reliable source to confirm this?
    45 minutes ago · Like

Tricia Allen ^^ All of this?
    45 minutes ago · Like

Kate Holt Jeff Swann (In One Voice for Madeleine) I have been in contact with [Warren], and he has been given an "injunction" and said this to me "my injunction forbids me from mentioning the mccanns in any public or private post" and came from Carter Ruck!!!
    41 minutes ago · Like · 1

Julia Spencer What happened to freedom of speech??? Unbelievable, what is this world coming to
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm

David Tilley I hope Warren appeals this nonsense

Terri Ann Emsley He has opened another page i would imagine he is having to be careful, so think he will stay away from these pages for while. I understand what David Steel is saying, but repeating things from police files that are publically available would not be liable, but maybe being a bit personal like with Clarence Mitchell may upset people, especially him, if he would be looking for another job in the not so distant future (that is wishful thinking), he certainly does not want negativity that could be used against him.

Terri Ann Emsley Doesn't look good on the ole CV does it lol

Terri Ann Emsley And its not like he has a common name that he can hid under.

The troll must be ignoring a court order.

When is an injunction valid?
    Before the injunction can begin, your antagonist must personally be handed a copy of the injunction; called "serving" the injunction. You should not serve the injunction yourself; arrange for someone else to do this for you. Therefore, an injunction is only valid when the antagonist has been served with the court order.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:23 pm

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007998033857&fref=st

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Screen22

And look who's slunk in to give her usual shi**y comment:
     Deborah Butler
    Can as many of you as possible join twitter too ? You can give links to here when tweeting  
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:52 pm

I see the usual cliches are coming in thick and fast "getting close to the truth", "the tide has well and truly turned" etc.

I wonder if this is true, or more attention-seeking from Thornton?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Oh look der troof!!
    Leanne Baulch He wasn't carter rucked, Facebook received a report from the McCann's media monitors.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 pm

looks like it was attention seeking from Thornton the pervert .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Frances Gallagher I wish they would give us a screen shot. This is BS.
    9 minutes ago · Like

Frances Gallagher http://gyazo.com/3d8b070921fb55782df5e9ccc0c02512
    9 minutes ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain We are all @kate holt
    7 minutes ago · Like

Sorcha McPharlain You callin Kate Holt a liar
    6 minutes ago · Like

Frances Gallagher No not calling Kate a liar at all. .but someone else is lying imo
    5 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Ben Thompson I'm not sure it's any of our business to be honest. Leanne wrote the post to let people know why Warren wouldn't be around. I think we should save our speculation for what the McCann's have done, based on the files obviously
    5 minutes ago · Like

Frances Gallagher it is our business if it is untrue. It is scaremongering. We need a screen shot of the communication received by Warren Thornton.
    2 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Ben Thompson and without any proof that it isn't untrue Frances, it's gossiping.
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher Correct Ben.

Sorcha McPharlain frances that truly judy called you a vile troll on twitter

Frances Gallagher I will eat humble pie Donna if Warren can show us screen shot of his injunction and showing that it came from Carter Ruck. x

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:11 pm

pretty obvious he was bullshitting and being a drama queen . lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Frances Gallagher If Warren had been served with an injunction he would have been able to take a screen shot and post it to Jeff Swann.
    2 minutes ago · Like

David Tilley I doubt very much that any injunction can stop a person mentioning another persons name in public or private which is what is being claimed.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lisa Edington Certain names blocked out obviously lol
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lisa Edington That's right David, you can mention someones name, but may have restrictions in place on discussing the case or content of a case.
    about a minute ago · Like

Kate Holt you are right Frances, he could send it to Jeff.
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher He could email it to someone Kate
    A few seconds ago · Like · 1

Donna Durrant There hasn't been an injunction brought by CR, I think Leanne already mentioned it was the McCann's media monitoring unit
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:24 pm

so , the scary 'media monitoring unit' is so powerful it can hand out injunctions without going to court and putting them in writing now ?

what a load of cobblers  lol! lol! lol!

its obvious the nasty little perv's been banned from fb for his obscene photoshopping and other filth and has made up this stupid story so he looks like the victim instead of a nasty little perv . now he can add lying drama queen to nasty little perv  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Frances Gallagher You don't need validation of an injunction by Carter Ruck forbidding Warren from memtioning the McCanns, Come on ..Who is fooling here. We always got validation from Tony Bennett,
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher Sorry Jeff .wums need to be exposed. .So who is the wum here? xxxxxxxhttp://gyazo.com/ff8d9b6c2b4afc72dce3d760e9eeb9e7
    A few seconds ago · Like

Jeff Swann where was that from?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher Any one of us can claim to have received correspondence from Carter Ruck, ,If I had I would make damned sure I had validation.

Donna Durrant TBH I don't think we 'need' validation or proof at all, it's not our place to demand that. Should Warren want to share a screenshot of the injunction/order etc then it is his place to do so. Warren has told us what has happened and that is good enough for me anyway. I'm sure he will give us more information as and when he has it x
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher Sorry ..my opinion is that Warren is a wum Donna., .Apologies I know it is your group and you can boot me if you like.,
    about a minute ago · Like

Jeff Swann yeah yeah, I typed it I know I typed it. I have no idea what a WUM is. I just passed on what was told to me. You believe it, or you don't believe it, is fine by me....

Frances Gallagher In my humble opinion if a poster here has received a communication from Carter Ruck it is in all the FB group's interests to see it.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:33 pm

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Thornt11

there's the claim . so , it was all a pack of lies - how predictable .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm

I think the chances of seeing a screen-shot of the injunction are about as likely as Amaral producing his ace!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Jeff Swann... isn't that the gormless numptie pratt who was running that petition a few months ago, the petition that Thornton and McCartney kept spamming?

Perhaps Thornton is stabbing Jeff in the back again by making him look (even more) stupid by telling him this rubbish about a CR injunction.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:43 pm

dunno who that is , his chum Thomson's the one that was organising the lynch march .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 pm

Lisa Edington If a facebook page is deactivated/closed down all you would see is the big facebook thumb with a bandage showing page unavailable. Warrens page IS still available which would mean he has merely lost access to it himself!
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher I have never had a problem with Warren . It is true to say we were never close buddies but I have no reason to call him a liar up to this. But his claim that he has been served with an injunction by Carter Ruck is just so obviously an attention seeking ploy. Liz is well able to make contact with someone if he wants., Am sure he can read here and can show me to be wrong., This is a piss take.,
    A few seconds ago · Edited · Like

Lisa Edington Liz, we were told earlier he couldn't access it and that was the reason he was de-admined?
    2 minutes ago · Like

Ben Thompson He can't access it for whatever reason. I have been there myself. What you're doing here is disgraceful. Nobody put you down when you stole that profile pic from a lass in America and changed your profile to Anti Ryan, even though we all knew. You don't know what Warren's issues have been, yet you're still out to cause hassle.

+
    ----
    -
    Frances Gallagher Ben apparently Warren told Jeff Swann
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley On his new profile he says the McCann media have reported him, that is from the horses mouth and all that anyone needs to know

Ben Thompson So why hasn't this been sorted out via PM? This really has no bearing on the groups whatsoever.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Liz Woods Look as I said, if we find out more we'll let you know. Can we leave it now please. Take it to PM to discuss further...
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley And maybe he didn't say it was CR but about CR

Frances Gallagher The horses mouth being Warren .ah yes that figures
    A few seconds ago · Like

Trev Weetch the Ban usually last's about a week ! but then with some of his antics it might be longer for him ! Its a real shame that Fb Pongo wailers DESCRIMINATE ! against people who just want the truth to what happened to Madeleine . May be Fb Prats are PRO FKWITS SUPORTERS?

Donna Durrant Whoa!! This thread has gone totally off the charts now. We have passed on all the information as given to us by Warren, Warren does not deserve this character assassination. It has gone from bad to worse now and to be quite honest is being flamed by people who frankly should know better!! I already asked for it to be left now, so PLEASE can we just all wait and see what happens. Thanks.
    A few seconds ago · Like · 2

Lisa Edington This is spiraling out of control now which IF, and it's a very BIG if, warren has been threatened, is exactly what the pros want to see lol! Old 'Greenink' is going to have this whole thread copied and make fools of us 'antis'!!! U just don't get it
    A few seconds ago · Like

Ben Thompson ..........and right there we see your real motivation for being a menace on this thread Frances.

Frances Gallagher It has a huge bearing on groups Ben ,.If as is claimed Carter Ruck are serving injunctions on individual posters we do need to get this information out immediately.

+
    ----
    -
    Donna Durrant Ok here is the bottom line. Warren is not currently here. He has told us what happened. When we hear from him we will get more information. And IF then he WANTS to show anyone verification or proof of what has happened, as HIS prerogative and not fron ANYBODY demanding it then , with his permission of course, we will share it with the other groups. Until then please just wait!!!!
    about a minute ago · Like · 3

Ben Thompson Bollocks Frances, you're fooling no one! That isn't all she's said Lisa, sorry. Frances you're causing trouble, it's clear to see, and you're doing it because Warren is one of a few people who outed you as a pro. You couldn't care less about notifying the other groups, would Controversy or McCanngate admin listen to you, in fact I'm not sure any of the groups would listen to anything you said regarding libel.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington But in the meantime Donna I think for the good of True Con this thread needs to go before the pros have a party on it!!!

Leanne Baulch I have spoken to Warren, he hasn't said that to me! I have told you all that's not what has happened. I wouldn't share it if I have seen it, I was letting you know why he isn't around. This is Warrens issue, it would only make it worse sharing it.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Ben please don't go down the road of calling Frances a pro, or alluding to it as it is total rubbish and u know that!!!

Donna Durrant Not to come the heavy, but if I see ONE more post vilifying Warren then it's sayonara to whoever it is, we do NOT allow insulting of any member, regardless!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Terri Ann Emsley Why don't you message Warren if you are admin on other pages and concerned and ask him as admin of other FB pages if his being reported to FB for whatever reason has any impact on your pages so that you can go through your content. Personally I think its all rubbish and meant to make people argue and panic.

Frances Gallagher That is not good enough Donna, This message is now on most other Maddie groups. If we had not received evidence from Tony Bennett we would not have believed him either So anyone can post a thread which gets copied to other groups to say they have been served with an injunction by Carter Ruck and we are told we should take that as Gospel.
    A few seconds ago · Like

David Steel This whole thread is a snapshot of what is wrong with McCann FB groups. You are all taking your eye off the ball and are caught up in egotistic indulgence. This thread needs deleted IMO.

Peter Little Frances Scruffs - a PRO-McCAnn calling Warren a WUM!!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher We are not concerned. We just don't believe it.

Peter Little Tell us about you posting as Murat on 3As Frances
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Oh Terri you are so right lol that is exactly what this was designed to do! Focus on one person and cause a rift that the pros will be gloating at x
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher You need to speak with Nbrado about that Dan Gleebitz
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little Tell us what you said about Amaral when you didn't HIDE you being a PRO mccann
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Ooooh and here comes Dan Gleebitz rofl!!!

Peter Little No I don't FRances you are a well known PRO McCann and everyone knows it.

Lisa Edington Go the feck away dan you twisted little person!!! Crawl back under your rock will you!!! Pmsl
    A few seconds ago · Like

Leanne Baulch This post is going. Lisa and Frances, you have been nothing but trouble makers so you can go with it!

Peter Little How's Laffin Fran?

Terri Ann Emsley Well ask him then! don't keep slating the poor guy here
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little They are twats Belch

Lisa Edington Frances is not a pro omg you are so lame dan please get some help and a LIFE!

Peter Little Lisa is a HoHO bum trinket and Frances is a liar par excellence

Leanne Baulch They are indeed!

Kath Hammett FFS SHUT THIS THREAD!!

Leanne Baulch Bye Lisa
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Lisa Edington You know you love me really Dan xxx mwahh
    A few seconds ago · Like

Frances Gallagher Am sure Warren will rescue the day by posting a screen shot of his communication with CR.

Peter Little Take no shite from Frances Foxylady Goldie Scruffs or whoever she is today (Anne Ger Ryan or Anne T Ryan and Kay Locke)

Lisa Edington Leanne Baulch, it's not your page mate!
    A few seconds ago · Like

Leanne Baulch He doesn't need to!

Kate Holt you are wrong about Kay Locke Peter Little... she is a real person. I know this with 100% certainty.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Peter Little Go Fran. Laffin assasin, nice little holiday in P da L. Came back with more lies than you can make from the words Lisa Edington.
    A few seconds ago · Like

David Steel I'm leaving this group
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lisa Edington Peter is wrong about everyone Kate!

Lisa Edington David, I'm not surprised lol
    A few seconds ago · Like

Donna Durrant Apologies for all this folks, the thread is being deleted and some members too

Frances Gallagher I agree with you David,. .Any group that allows Dan Gleebitz is really scraping the barrel.

Punnki O'Hare this is scaring me folks how can this descend into abusing each other on a forum like this it is so inconsequential to our real lives yet has bearing too and causes upset please can you stop villifying each otherxxxxx

AND GUESS WHAT, THE THREAD HAS VANISHED!
    Sykes
    Sykes

WARREN THORNTON BANNED FROM FB Empty ADMIN HATH SPOKEN

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Donna Durrant
    This post will just be up for a short while, to draw everyone's attention to some rules of the group, the full list of which can be seen on the right of the page.

''Please be polite to other members - debate is great but please respect each other's opinions.

Abusive members will be removed and banned.''

A thread was posted this evening which descended into total chaos very quickly. I have to say that personally I am disgusted that a person who wasn't even here to speak for or defend himself was completely vilified by some members (or ex-members as they've now been removed) a person who has done NOTHING to deserve this but is someone who has fought so much for justice for Madeleine...This behaviour will NOT be tolerated here.

Might I remind those who need it that this group is about MADELEINE. There is no room for egos, petty squabbles, tit for tat or for bringing your personal grievances with others on here. Please keep that kind of thing for PM or elsewhere, it is not welcome here. Thanks.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:41 pm

I am disgusted that a person who wasn't even here to speak for or defend himself was completely vilified

pity she hadnt been so DISGUSTED when the filthy troll was photoshopping his rape fantasies , ain't it ?

now , that was DISGUSTING but there wasn't a word of protest from any of the stupid mares .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

coco wrote:dunno who that is , his chum Thomson's the one that was organising the lynch march .

Jeff Swann was hawking one of those forker petitions round the hate sites late last year, and it was getting spammed to kingdom come by Zora and Thornton with things like "Jeff Swann likes wearing ladies' tights and beats his fiancée up" repeated hundreds of times.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:58 pm

This made me chuckle:

Peter Little Lisa is a HoHO bum trinket and Frances is a liar par excellence
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:03 pm

this is classy too -

Lisa Edington Go the feck away dan you twisted little person!!! Crawl back under your rock will you!!! Pmsl

wot a shower  lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:22 pm