A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - FULL MOON, BLUE MOON, LUNATIC MOON

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - FULL MOON, BLUE MOON, LUNATIC MOON Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - FULL MOON, BLUE MOON, LUNATIC MOON

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm

I see you are puzzled by the title of this Take, Dear Readers. It popped into my ever-busy mind after I read a post on a certain forum by a shopping trolley man and a pretendy cop. Having pontificated on all kinds of conspiracies they have now moved back to trying to connect the McCann case with occult secret societies. This discussion also involved full moons, blue moons and other phenomena. Meanwhile over on FB a certain forceful leader is laying down, in rant after rant, exactly how the proles are to behave or they are gulag-bound (ie banned for life). Bushmeat Pattie has started a new blog re the McCanns with the same boring, mistaken load of utter garbage. And there is the visit by UK detectives to PdL and the ridiculous comments and rants that are unbelievable which have been posted from the day they got there. The old, long discredited stories are being dug up, dusted down and recycled, as are the daft ones about Mr McCann being a brain surgeon who operated on the injured Princess Diana! To my jaundiced eyes, what we have in all this are attempts by these posters to be 'top dog' in the Fantasy Stakes and to upstage everyone else. And, in their deluded moonstruck simple minds, anyone who disputes their strident assertions is 'IN IT', the Government, the Abdicated Pope, the CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, the Police, the Clergy, UK diplomats - the list is endless. Not certain when the next Full Moon is, but sure as hell the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:00 pm