A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE'

Sykes
    Sykes

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' Empty FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE'

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 am

Re: Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team
    Post Pyrite Today at 1:09

aiyoyo wrote:
    whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
    Seems to me that the OP and the title are a misrepresentation of the facts.

Reading through the link to the 'Hollie Greig Hoax Team', it seems that somebody reported TPV to Ofcom, resulting in that they couldn't cover it any further for the time being. The hoax team requested to interview Sonia Poulton so they could put in on *their* website. This is not Sonia Poulton refusing to interview the hoax team on TPV. According to the blog, Sonia Poulton "finds our approach hostile and aggressive". If that's the case, then I'm not surprised that she refuses to be interviewed by them.

So, to summarise: not a refusal to interview the hoax team on TPV, but a refusal to *be interviewed by* the hoax team - at least that is my reading of the hoax team blog.

Many thanks.

Who reported TPV to Ofcom? Is it member of this forum?

I did - and i reported them to Advot - but Ofcom have received further complaints from others also.

But lets bring you guys some facts.

1. We contacted SP before her interview with Robert Green and gave her a short synopsis of the story containing facts and evidence as well as the link to our website. We sent this information using her website contact form (which is also where her phone number can be found). I contacted Sonia via twitter to ask if she had received it. She claimed she had not because she was "locked out" of her website.

2. Sonia gave us another email address at TPV so we used that one and sent her the same email.

3. At no point did Sonia say we could have a right of reply until we asked for it - again on twitter to which she agreed.

4. Then we received an email from her stating that "some sore loser" reported the Hollie Greig coverage to Ofcom so blah blah balh see it here for yourselves here

5. The we sent a couple of emails and a number of pertinent questions and facts via twitter to Sonia, including a request to interview her so she could keep her word and give us a right of reply.

Initially we heard nothing and Sonia blocked the HGH twitter account. I used my twitter account to send further questions and facts of the case and i called her mobile number and asked her for an interview. She was very upset and said she found my approach "hostile and aggressive" and that all she wanted was people to be interviewed and slammed the phone down - a fact that she is blissfully unaware off.

Our emails were extremely cordial and i am of course willing to make them public. The twitter questions and facts were strong and questioning, and why not after we had been blocked and ignored.

I believe that is the real problem.

Sonia was called out - publicly - and she didn't like it. Her integrity was questioned and it remains so - as is the integrity of the station itself.

Most individuals perform one action when put on the spot and have have to answer difficult questions and perhaps admit they were wrong - they attack - and that is what Sonia has done.

Although i have to say that whilst i do not believe Sonia performed anywhere enough research on this story (she even got the CICA payment wrong fgs) i think she has been used by David Icke and i genuinely feel sorry for her. She seems to have her heart in the right place but this aint mainstream - its a lot harder than that!

We never believed we would have a right of reply because David Icke is complicit - how is he going to let one of his own give us that when for years he has been ignoring us and refusing to engage in a dialogue let alone promoting the story of Hollie Greig himself?  

If TPV is a station that will allow anyone on without checking the veracity of information being broadcast, and simply taking peoples word at face value - that what is it worth?

In my view it's simply another alternative media station exploiting the people for donations, using sensationalised stories to provoke and emotional response in doing so.

Exploitation financially and emotionally.

When these guys are supposed to be on our side - i think that's worse than all the corrupt politicians, bankers and corporations put together.

Peace.

Jon.

As for people who might report TPV to Ofcom, I would suggest that if it was anybody from this forum, it might be someone who appears to treat this as some kind of personal crusade. I have no idea who this might be, nor am I saying that someone from this forum has reported TPV to Ofcom.
     Cristobell wrote:
    I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel, especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.

What exactly do those members want from TPV? We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts, nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum, I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' Empty SO PREDICTABLE, BENNETT STICKING HIS OAR IN

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:19 am

Re: Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 11:00 am

Cristobell wrote:
    I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel,

REPLY: I've not seen anyone yet on this forum who wants to 'shut it down'. I think what most want is a new TV channel that is informative. Thus far, TPV has failed in that respect. It has more often than not been a channel of misinformation, as in...Michael Shrimpton...Robert Green...Stephen Birch. Why they deliberately choose to have such characters on their channel, I have no idea.

By the way, Cristobell, can we honestly call it 'a news channel'? What actual day-to-day news does it cover?

especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.

REPLY: But as we've seen already, it gives platforms to people with all sorts of bonkers views. They had Birch on for 35 minutes trying to convince TPV viewers that a top set of Portuguese investigators had deliberately planted DNA under the spare wheel of the car - in order to try to frame the McCanns. Such idiocy undermines the whole station and makes it much more difficult for people like yourself who may be able to get across some relevant facts and analysis.

What exactly do those members want from TPV?

REPLY: Well, I would like to see TPV, or any new TV station for that matter, inform us about topics where the mainstream media does not enlighten us or misinforms us. So far, however, TPV has a much worse record, minute for minute, of misinforming people than does the mainstream media

We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts,

REPLY: Who says we do, Cristobell? No-one on this forum that I can see is 'dictating' - that's a word you've brought on to this thread. What you have seen is robust criticism about a station that is consistently putting out utter rubbish and misinformation

nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.

REPLY: What we are doing is asking this station to do its research properly, do its journalistic job well, and provide us with quality information, not a stream of minsinformation

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum,

REPLY: I've been happy for 4 years to be a member of this forum because over the years it has justly gained a good reputation for quality information, research, news and analysis, mainly on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It also allows contrary views to be expressed, so long as people do so politely. By contrast, considering its dismal track record to date, I would not want to be associated with a news channel that, in the space of a few weeks, has given prominence to:

* Stephen Birch, with his crazed views about Robert Murat's driveway and the PJ planting DNA evidence to incriminate the McCanns

* Robert Green and Anne Greig, who falsely claim that up to 31 prominent Scottish people serially abused Hollie Greig over a period of 14 years (when there is zero physical evidence of abuse) and

* Michael Shrimpton, whose false claims about Madeleine McCann are almost as crazed as those of Stephen Birch, not to mention his fantasy views about the German government's intelligence network.

I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.

REPLY: Cristobell, are you seriously unable to distinguish between people engaging in robust (and justified) criticism of TPV, and 'trying to prevent it broadcasting'? That's a bit of a slur on some of the members here, isn't it? And what is 'brave' about inviting on the likes of Birch, Green and Shrimpton? 'Reckless 'would be more like it.

THE COMPLAINT TO OFCOM: For those curious about who made the complaint to OFCOM, it will be revealed before long, because OFCOM reports publicly on complaints to it, giving the name of the complainant. Just for the record, it is not me and I am not aware who has made the complaint, but it seems likely that it is someone within the admirable 'Hollie Greig Hoax' group - which, unlike TPV and Sonia Poulton, has worked hard to bring us the truth about Anne Greig's false allegations. But then David Icke has got this particular story wrong for 4 years
    coco
    coco

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' Empty Re: FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE'

Post  coco Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 am

the knives are out for Mutton .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' Empty Re: FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE'

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:53 pm

coco wrote:the knives are out for Mutton .

LOL, what with her dodging the debate with Tiger and now Bennett steaming in, she looks like a complete turkey!  lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    coco wrote:the knives are out for Mutton .

LOL, what with her dodging the debate with Tiger and now Bennett steaming in, she looks like a complete turkey!   lol! lol! 
    She is sure getting stuffed. And just in time for Christmas.  Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:03 pm

lol! 

I have a persistent draught in my lounge, I was wondering whether I could borrow Hutton's wig as a draught excluder ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Hutton. So much to debate - so little time. I find the way in which a small, struggling, news station is described pedantic and do not wish to engage in word games that are intended to show TPV in a derogatory way.

As to the question of respect, in my opinion, some members of this forum have been disrespectful to Sonia and TPV. They are trying to create something new and innovative and being pilloried for it!

As to how I became a guest, I assume it because I am familiar with Sonia on twitter, she has read much of my work and she invited me.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:44 pm

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

Tony Bennett wrote:

So where does your knowledge of these people allegedly 'summrily banned' come from?

I'm not going to discuss this further publicly, I don't intend to create disruption. We can discuss it privately if you like. But it may surprise you to find that many people read this forum anonymously for years before creating an account.

REPLY: Evasion of a simple and reasonable question
    Sykes
    Sykes

FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' Empty POULTON FLOUNCES FROM LIZARD TV - BOTH VERSIONS OF WHAT HAPPENED

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:54 am

The Curse of Gonc strikes again - Poulton's flounced from Lizard telly.

Upset Lizard:  Sonia Poulton Has Left TPV
    From her Facebook page:

" Today I have left The People's Voice. I didn't want to. I have put my heart and soul into it but I have become aware that to stay there is very bad for the things I stand for and fight for. I will be issuing a statement soon. Thank you for all the wonderful support. New plans already underway. "

To be honest, from the tone of that i'd say TPV isn't going to last much longer. You can't have a station like this if from the sounds of it, its morals and ethics are coming in to question.

Also won't be very good for David's reputation.
    ETA The station's version of events.
    Statement regarding Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton has decided to leave The People's Voice today after threatening to walk out in the middle of a live show if she didn't get her way. This was the third time that she had threatened to walk out if her view did not prevail and she chose to leave after a discussion about her behaviour during the live show and other matters.

We thank Sonia for her efforts over the last few weeks since The People's Voice has been on air.

If TPV is going to succeed everyone must work together for the common good and treat each other with equal respect.

https://www.facebook.com/thepeoplesvoicetv
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Poulton and TPV are slagging each other off on FB now:
    Sonia Poulton
    16 minutes ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App
    I am aware of the statement put out by The People's Voice regarding my departure today. I can state, with absolute certainty, that the reason given was not even mentioned at this morning's meeting. It was the 'other matters' that was the cause of my leaving. I hope you can bear with me as I gather myself to release a statement of full events from the start of my time at TPV until the finish.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 pm

LOL, this will be more entertaining than TPV could ever hope to be!  Very Happy 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:06 pm

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 pm

coco wrote:https://www.facebook.com/thepeoplesvoicetv

lots of fighting there  lol! 

Has the Turquoise One made a personal statement yet?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Icke's not surfaced yet , just anonymous posts being made by the so-called TV station .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:48 pm

coco wrote:Icke's not surfaced yet , just anonymous posts being made by the so-called TV station .
    I think he just has.
    Ive just watched David Icke quite publically putting the boot into Sonia Poulton on live TV !

Rather than calming things down, he's actually making the situation far far worse.

The more I see of David Icke, the less I like the man
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Oooh, this is shaping up for some really good entertainment!

The Turquoise One should have stuck to goal-keeping for Coventry City.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Sonia Poulton
    13 minutes ago
    Completely overwhelmed by the extraordinary support I am receiving today. People are amazing. They see what's what even without being told and even when people are trying to mislead and smear. I am writing down everything so there will be no doubt where I am coming from and why I reached the decision I did. This is far from over in terms of my show, I have had a number of approaches already to do it in a way that is more appropriate to who I am and what I am about. Thank you for all the support, it's been just wonderful, couldn't have asked for more. X

What??? The Turquoise One is a misleader and smearer???? Didn't the Lightworkers notice his aura was a bit dodgy?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Sonia Poulton
    13 minutes ago
    Completely overwhelmed by the extraordinary support I am receiving today. People are amazing. They see what's what even without being told and even when people are trying to mislead and smear. I am writing down everything so there will be no doubt where I am coming from and why I reached the decision I did. This is far from over in terms of my show, I have had a number of approaches already to do it in a way that is more appropriate to who I am and what I am about. Thank you for all the support, it's been just wonderful, couldn't have asked for more. X

What??? The Turquoise One is a misleader and smearer???? Didn't the Lightworkers notice his aura was a bit dodgy?

I wonder if Hutton is waiting in the wings with bated breath for her big chance, now that Poulton has flounced.

Hutton - the new face of TPV, complete with cheap nylon wig.  lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 am

Hutton - the new face of TPV, complete with cheap nylon wig.

Please stop. I can't take much more laughter.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 pm

From another forum with thanks.

The traditional mudslinging across the internet is still in progress in Lizardworld; many Lizards are annoyed because:

1. It's glaringly obviousthat they aren't hearing the truth from TPV.

2. TPV has airbrushed Poulton from its website and history in a manner that would do credit to Stalin, living up to its claim to be the People's voice.

Now some member of the Icke Clan has emerged with a self-pitying rant on the subject:

Gareth Vaughan Icke

They made a statement. You were told the truth. Sonia said it was because she didn't feel staying would allow her to be herself and do what she believed in. That's her side.
    TPV then made a statement (having been repeatedly told to say what happened by the very folks now having a go) stating what happened.

Yet that isn't good enough? What exactly do you want?

I don't care what who you are, you can't say you are walking out if you don't get your way. That's not a democracy. That's not the voice of the people. That's the voice of one person.

Comments have been deleted but I'm getting the jist that they were insulting me. Had it all before and really doesn't affect me. The day I'm upset by a keyboard warrior is the day I'm found dead in a crack den.

If i had said I was walking out on the telethon, I would have gone the same way. You may find that hard to believe, but it's the truth. NOONE is bigger than TPV. It isn't a channel that will make us money and stroke our egos. It's bloody hard work and we aren't being paid.

I'm traveling 350 miles a week for TPV, hosting a phone in til 1am, sleeping on the studio floor, getting woken at the crack of dawn and Woking all day on the banned, before driving home and getting in at 2:30am only to get at at 7 to do my day job. I have cancelled tours of Scotland and Czech Republic to host this show.

I'm not looking for a back massage and a tickled earlobe, I'm just making the point that everyone is giving everything to make this a success. And if we aren't all pulling together, it won't work. Saying you are walking off isn't pulling together.

Cancelling your TV Licence because John Craven isn't the main country file presenter anymore, is just mental.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Is Gareth the Turquoise One's son?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:42 pm

From another forum, with thanks.

In the interests of Truthseeking, it has now been revealed that it was Icke himself who poured petrol on a smouldering bonfire with that statement dissing Poulton...

Statement regarding Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton has decided to leave The People's Voice today after threatening to walk out in the middle of a live show if she didn't get her way. This was the third time that she had threatened to walk out if her view did not prevail and she chose to leave after a discussion about her behaviour during the live show and other matters.

We thank Sonia for her efforts over the last few weeks since The People's Voice has been on air.

If TPV is going to succeed everyone must work together for the common good and treat each other with equal respect

Icke is now under fire and donations to blogtelly being pulled, etc. Oh, and he's being accused of being an 'egotist'.

Took them long enough to notice......
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Is Gareth the Turquoise One's son?
    Probably as his second name is the same as David Icke's.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Poulton's made an absolutely damning statement:

Sonia Poulton
    25 minutes ago
    SONIA POULTON

I have been overwhelmed by the support I have received following my departure from The People’s Voice on Monday, January 6, 2014.

This is my statement of events.

During the brief period when I worked as a full-time journalist and presenter at The People's Voice office in Wembley – every week day, sometimes 12 hours a day for the period from November 18th to January 6th - various volunteers and staff made alarming comments to me about the financial accounting at The People’s Voice.

I was told that public money had been 'squandered', ‘spent unwisely’ and ‘in an easy-come, easy-go manner’. I was informed that various pieces of equipment, including a handheld camera, had ‘gone missing’. It was alleged that money had been paid to someone who did not warrant being paid and who shared a property in Wembley with David - amongst other accusations.

Given these suspicions I was not happy with David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai - TPV's station manager - suggesting a second telethon on January 3, 2014. This was to raise more money for TPV following a two-week Christmas break from live programming.

I realised that the public, who had already donated far in excess of £300,000, was losing some goodwill towards TPV – and for a number of reasons.

I felt, as did other members of staff who said it to me – but did not have the courage to say it to David Icke directly - that all financial dealings should be public and transparent.

I believe, and conveyed this to David Icke, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts – in their respective roles as Station Manager and Production Manager - that all money paid out – including expenses and staff wages should be published monthly. This idea never progressed beyond the asking stage.

This, and other issues reached a head for me on Friday night when I was asked to take part in the telethon to raise money even though I didn’t know entirely where the previous public money had gone to.

I should add I refused point blank to take part in the first telethon in early November before the station had even launched. Not only was I unimpressed with some of the content of that telethon, as a representation of TPV, but I felt there was something wrong in asking the public for more money BEFORE they had seen even one programme.

So it was that I was not happy to do this latest telethon but I did it because I wanted TPV to succeed.

Despite my misgivings, I put my heart into it including organising a Question Time-style panel and a film recorded on New Year’s Eve about people who are doing important activism to make positive changes to our world.

I was, and remain, proud of this input – and output - and all the people involved in making this happen and all for only the petrol money to cover the filming.

After the telethon, I slept badly on Friday night and by Saturday morning I had sent an e-mail to David Icke outlining my serious concerns about the finances at The People’s Voice.

I heard nothing back from him. This was unusual because David is not only a prolific writer but he has always responded within hours, sometimes minutes, of my sending him an e-mail.

I arrived at the TPV office on Monday about 10am. David’s office door, a glass-type partition, was closed and I tapped on it. He refused to look up at me and kept staring at the screen in front of him.

Undaunted, I opened the door, said ‘good morning’ and asked if I could have a talk with him. He refused. He said he had to wait until Sean arrived before we could talk. I asked him when that would be. He said any minute.

Sean arrived about 45 minutes later. Liz Roberts, Head of Production, came to me and said they were ready for the meeting. Then, somewhat oddly, she led me to the darkened, sound-proofed studio where the music and performance segment of TPV is recorded.

I was uncomfortable with this as I was uncertain why we were meeting in here seeing as David normally conducts meetings in his or Sean ADL’s office, both at the end of the TPV main office.

Several chairs had been placed in the darkened studio in a semi-circle and I sat down on the chair that was most set apart from the others. Sean ADL took a seat and Liz Roberts went to get David Icke. It was silent between Sean and I and we waited a minute or so until David Icke joined us.

I could see that David was already furious when he arrived in the room. He looked how I had seen him on several other occasions when he has lost his temper with members of staff. He sat down on the chair directly opposite me and in the middle of Sean ADL and Liz Roberts and I said, ‘who’s going to start?’

David said that seeing as I was the one with the allegations, it should be me.

I told him that for the past few weeks people in the office – including volunteers and paid staff - had been coming to me and making troubling accusations about misappropriation of the funds.

I had heard stories of nights out on expenses, of many rounds of drinks and food being bought in pubs, of takeaways and alcohol being ordered to the People’s Voice by - and for - paid staff members.

There were even more outrageous accusations told to me including people who received money from TPV who had some personal involvement with David Icke.

I told David, Sean ADL and Liz Roberts that TPV was struggling financially because public goodwill towards TPV was at a low ebb because, amongst other things, a lack of transparency.

I said that I felt it personally important to see how the money had been spent up to this point – and not least because David always agreed with me about the importance of transparency in all dealings.

David’s voice was raised and he demanded to hear more of my allegations and who they involved.

I felt that this was some kind of a trap and I said I wasn’t going to name names at this stage and that I just wanted to see where the money had been spent. He refused. He said I would have to wait until the end of the year. He was furious that I dared to question the funds.

His entire attitude was indignant and outraged by my request. I asked him if I would need to put in a Freedom of Information request to get the information from The People’s Voice regarding accounting.

I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

It was at this point that David Icke lost his temper completely. He started shouting that I was the most divisive character that he had ever met in the media and that everyone hated me at TPV. He asked Liz Roberts to back this statement up but she couldn’t. Given that Liz has previously stated in public in the office that I am ‘an example to all of us’, I didn’t feel that she could really back up his accusation with any credibility.

This emotional attack from David alarmed me greatly. I had only asked for financial transparency and not only was he refusing to let me have this information but he tried to use intimidation techniques to deflect me from pursuing it too.

David Icke tells everyone I am a PROPER journalist. His words. When I am on air I am told he walks from office to office, pointing at the screen and saying ‘that’s real journalism’. The big problem here is

David Icke is only happy when I am investigating anyone or anything other than him and The People’s Voice.

I am not saying that anyone has carried out fraud at TPV. I have no proof of that. What I am saying, however, is that I believe there exists a cavalier attitude, at times, to the spending of public funds.

At TPV I have seen the letters of people who donate their hard-to-come-by cash. Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension. It greatly upsets me to see the laissez faire attitude towards their money.

The statement on my departure released by TPV and written by David Icke – according to Liz Roberts in correspondence with presenter Barrie Sharpe – was designed to smear me.

None of what was said even came up in the meeting yesterday morning. David Icke's statement was an affront not only to me but to anyone who supports me and to anyone who donated their time, efforts and money to TPV. Thank goodness so many people have seen right through it and reacted accordingly.

I would be more than happy to debate TPV with David Icke, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Liz Roberts on camera and in a neutral environment. I have nothing to hide.

It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.

I am informed by a member of staff that there have been orders to ‘remove me’. This includes taking down a great deal of information I have conveyed on film at TPV including a video we shot on New Years Eve about children being taken into care and about people campaigning against fracking.

David Icke says The People’s Voice is about ‘the content and not the personality’. If that is so, why would he have sanctioned the removal of ‘the content’ that I contributed to The People’s Voice?

Content, I might add, that I have already copied and feel totally at liberty to post on to Youtube. I believe that the public, who paid for this, is entitled to that and it should not be stopped because of the vindictive behaviour of people who claim to know better.

I am in no doubt that David Icke shouted at me in the meeting because, rather than accept that there may be a problem of a certain culture growing at TPV, he chose to deflect the blame for his failings onto me and my character.

I acknowledge that I am capable of being a fiery character. I’ve said it on camera. It’s part of who I am but it is entirely wrong – as they suggest in the official statement about my departure – to suggest that I don’t treat people with respect.

You only have to look at the wonderful things that have been said about me following my departure from TPV. I am quite blown away by the strength of support.

So I have to ask: why would David Icke attempt to smear my character? I only asked where The People’s Voice money had gone to?

Hardly an unreasonable question, I thought, given myself – and many others - were contributing great amounts of time and money to making TPV happen.

I’m not looking for a medal but I did more than work at TPV, I have also put my hand in my own pocket and have funded a hire car, petrol, pictures and food for volunteers.

I am far from financially wealthy and I am a single parent with only my income coming in, but I have contributed what I could because I believed in what TPV was capable of.

I am deeply upset what has come to pass. It has taken me a day to compose my thoughts into any semblance of order. I believed in the capability of TPV. I don’t anymore. As it stands, it is not capable of being the true media we so desperately need in this world.

When I was sat in the meeting yesterday morning I realised that these three people before me were not capable of creating an alternative media. I knew that if I were to stay a moment longer I was in danger of damaging my own hard-won reputation of honesty and misleading the public too. I could not do that and that is why I left.

I am also upset because there are people at TPV whom I have become very fond of. Good people who want to make a better world but who are unaware – or don’t know how to deal with - the real issues of injustice right under their noses.

It won’t stop me trying to create that media I can imagine, though. I have gained a great deal of understanding of what not to do and I have plans right now how to implement my own show. I will only do this if it can be completely transparent because that is what I believe we need more of in this world. I thought TPV could offer that. It didn’t.

For the record, David Icke needs to understand that respect – as his official statement about me calls for – is a two-way street. He is so used to being all-powerful in his environment that he responds badly to being challenged.

Despite repeatedly saying that ‘presenters have free-will’ David Icke did not hesitate to make known some of his dissatisfactions with me inviting on guests whom he had fallen out with in the past.

I witnessed that side of him and so did Sean ADL and Liz Roberts. They sat back and allowed it to happen. That’s why they are still there. They do not challenge him because to do so would challenge the comfortable and unaccountable existence at TPV that they have come to enjoy.

Both Sean ADL and Liz Roberts publicly have stated that TPV may not survive beyond the end of January unless the station gets more money in. Well, as two of the people who have access to TPV's funds, they would know.

As of this afternoon I have not received the requested information on financial accounting. How difficult can it be to show how much has been donated to The People's Voice and where and by whom it has been spent?

Upon receipt of the information from The People’s Voice, I will report on my findings just as I report on the behaviour of other organisations.

The silence from the station, in response to the extraordinary support of people who are appalled at the statement issued by David Icke on behalf of The People’s Voice, speaks volumes.

This is my statement of the events of yesterday at The People’s Voice with David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean Adl-Tabatabai. I have sent this statement to all these three people as well as posting it on my website and on social network sites.

Sonia Poulton, January 7th, 2014

That has to just about the best  FORKER REPORTS ICKE TV TO OFCOM AND POULTON 'DOES A FLOUNCE' 2820605493  I have ever seen - credit where credit's due!

Post  darthvodka Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Question?

Children giving up their pocket money and pensioners contributing part of their pension.

Really? To Pitchforker TV? Honestly, little kids sending 50ps to Ike's station? They'd want to do it because................? Pensioners going without because they'd heard of this freaky lizard site where?

Who would know about that place outside of forkerville?

Where did I hear that argument before....................was it.........yes it was............when the pitchforkers were claiming the Mccanns fund was faudulent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 pm