A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 am

Re: Dr Martin Roberts: THE LIE DETECTOR -9/1/2014-the mccannfiles
    Post keepingmum Today

yes, Dr. Roberts has earned his doctorate. I know someone - honest - who has a doctorate in, wait for it, the history of the European Song Contest! So what has Dr. Leal done to deserve her's - how to be a know-all in five words?

'Roberts' is no more a 'doctor' of anything except bullsh*tting than I'm an astronaut. Astounding how eager they are to believe fakes as long as it reinforces their twisted belief system, isn't it?

When  I was a kid I was told that insults were a sign of insecurity, envy and outright jealousy.  It's like swearing, if you can't speak one sentence without a string of expletives you are obviously badly educated and suffering from extreme inferiority.   I bet keepingmun's doctorate is something to do with benefits?  Hmmmmm

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty THICK. DID I SAY THICK? YEP, THAT'S THIS LOT, THICK AS TWO SHORT PLANKS

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:11 pm

From  another forum with thanks for the post and the comments.

Yar Yellow ‏@YarYellow 2h
    Goncalo Amaral is due to speak to a conference organised by the Madeleine Foundation, which claims the missing girl was not abducted #mccann

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz 5m
    @YarYellow That's interesting Are there any links to that ? and is that in Portugal ? #McCann

victoriaisangry ‏@snook1111pie 3m
    @martin_liz He's due to come to UK @YarYellow #mccann
    No, he isn't. Some hater tw@t regurgitated this ancient Mail story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html

blissfully unaware that it was FOUR YEARS OLD.
    And the trip didn't come off.
    Don't take my word, get it from the horse's mouth:  

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t330-mail-on-sunday-amaral-is-to-visit-uk-9th-january-2010

See the date?:
    9th January 2010

Are they incapable of getting ANYTHING right?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:03 pm

From a fantasist on "The True Controversy Of Madeleine McCann" (Numpties 5? I get mixed up with all the hate sites these days). Anyway, if you look at his FB page, Barry also claims to live in a large house and is currently advertising for a lodger.

Barry Lloyd
    As a child protection social worker of 28 years (now retired) this case has always concerned me. There is just something 'not right' about the parents presentation.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:05 pm

More from Barry, who clearly has a great knowledge of the case:

Barry Lloyd
    My guess is Madelaine was her daughter out of wedlock?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:08 pm

Another post from creepy sicko scumbag Barry Lloyd who once again demonstrates his superior knowledge of the case. Who is Gerard?

Barry Lloyd
    Over my career I cam to recognise the different forms of grief following separation and put very simply Gerard is not bereaved of a beloved daughter
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Sadistic, vicious sh*t on Hoho's page:
    Paul Calvert
    Even if her parents had nothing to do with Maddie going missing why are the other 2 kids not being put up for foster care/adoption? Smh it disgusts me how the police and social serices are pratically doing what the mcanns want
    What kind of Nazi scum takes glee in the thought of tearing the families of crime victims apart, of heaping more agony onto children and grown-ups who are already suffering?

Besides supporters of Amaral the convicted perjurer and fraudster?

No wonder they are known as VILE HATERS, SICKO TROLLS, etc.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty GHOUL FREAK

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:03 pm

From another forum with thanks for the post and the comments.
    Keeley Eacret Someone needs to rip that necklace from round Kate's neck so it can be checked for ashes. This is really getting to me knowing we really do live in a world that's full of corruption and greed and that anyone with money can behave in such a monstrous manner and get away with it

Sick freak - the rest of the world can see who the monsters are. Clue - it's creatures who make ghoulish, hatefilled remarks like that about the family of a missing child.

I wonder how many of them are looking in the miirror when they imagine sick scenarious like that?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty ILLITERATE BOTTOM-FEEDER

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Donna King
    this is fked up big time ppl say this and that point fingers blah blah its abvious whats happend but those who are involved have realy coverd their tracks the mother is deffo hiding somthing coz she is soooo scared and the father is very controling i think we ought to stick together with the mother to give her strenght to get away from him and to tell the truth
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Donna King
    this is fked up big time ppl say this and that point fingers blah blah its abvious whats happend but those who are involved have realy coverd their tracks the mother is deffo hiding somthing coz she is soooo scared and the father is very controling i think we ought to stick together with the mother to give her strenght to get away from him and to tell the truth  

I think this post sums up the epitome of the typical forker - nasty, ignorant and illiterate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:12 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
    Looks like Team #McCann's smear campaign against Operation Grange has begun http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544611/Briton-22-accused-tennis-betting-scam-Australian-Open-son-murder-detective-working-Madeleine-McCann-case.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 … @metpoliceuk #McCann #Smears #Propaganda

Demented old biddy, they really are getting desperate now.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Teresa Leah Redmond i was in sainsburys this morning at fag counter n f*cking DAILY FAIL was there right in front me face with there pathetic headline actually wanted gag  beyond p*ss taking !
    Teresa Leah Redmond PMSL oh but me did go into huge rant tho to the hubby f*cking daily fail this utter trip this ,this that the looks n tuts i got from people in que well lets jus say they werent impressed u could tell they was sooo pro mccann think i proper p*ssed em off loool oh well truth hurts n all that lmfao
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now
    Post jeanmonroe Today
    This one's for the Met cops monitoring this forum: (you 'avin a laff?)

You really should have a drink ready for Andy and his 3 chums when they return from Portugal empty handed.

Because he and his mates have now supplied us, by them flying into Portugal, and back, with the definitive answer to the age old question.

"Pigs" really CAN fly!
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

That's the best the hounder can do? Must be bad.  Smile 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Janine Bresnick I hope we don't get an unexpected double "suicide" attributed to Internet trolls, followed by news that evidence reveals they were guilty, but sadly what happened to Madeleine and where she was placed will now never be known.
    No arrests, no culpability, everyone associated breathes a sigh of relief, case closed.
    I really hope not.

Comment. Terrifying to think that sick creatures like that are walking the streets and allowed to vote.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:55 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Janine Bresnick I hope we don't get an unexpected double "suicide" attributed to Internet trolls, followed by news that evidence reveals they were guilty, but sadly what happened to Madeleine and where she was placed will now never be known.
    No arrests, no culpability, everyone associated breathes a sigh of relief, case closed.
    I really hope not.

Comment.  Terrifying to think that sick creatures like that are walking the streets and allowed to vote.

And Bresnick claims to be a doctor. She probably empties the bedpans at her local hospital.

Horrible, disgusting witch.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty NUMPTY HAS SUSSED OUT WHO DID DAVID KELLY'S POSTMORTEM - YES, AS YOU HAVE GUESSED, IT WAS GERRY McCANN

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:15 pm

@Maggie_Thistle -- and somewhere in amongst all that Maggs, is G McCann. Its rumoured he did Kellys post mortem. FOI requests denied #McCann
    Sent 1 hour ago
    From Twitter for BlackBerry®  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:40 pm

Dr Kelly / Gerry
    Post Andrew77R Today
    Not sure if this has been discussed... Did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I have heard the odd whisper that Gerry and possibly David Payne were involved or certainly were aware of 'classified' info regarding the autopsy of Dr David Kelly?

To me that seems one of the most plausible theories why there has been such heavy government support and protection if they were 'in the know' of certain information that was not allowed to see the light of day??
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

The McCann-haters are in a frenzy over this from the editor of CdM:

At the end of the day
    Have heard the Payne?
    The police have a suspect alive in England: David Payne, friend of the McCanns' holiday.

Haters all managed to 'forget' what the Leicestershire police told one of their own, that Sheila Rothwell forker?

Sheila,

Thank you for your email.

I hope you will understand that I cannot comment on the investigation in any detail as it is now being led by the Metropolitan Police Service.

However, I can give you my reassurance that I am fully aware of the matters you have identified within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar and this has been fully investigated. All relevant information has been passed to the Metropolitan Police Service.

Kind regards,

Mick Graham

Detective Inspector

Very succinct comments on the above.

If the haters can control their breathing and stop dribbling for long enough, they might like to consider the implications of one particular phrase in that:

I am fully aware of the matters you have identified within the statements on the internet attributed to Dr Gaspar and this has been fully investigated.

They might like to mull that over before they commit any more libel at the behest of a Lisbon rag about supposed 'statements', especially considering that the originals of those supposed 'statements' have never surfaced.

A Portuguese translations of the supposed 'statements' was, however, leaked years ago to....none other than the Lisbon rag CdM.

The editor of CdM has rather a large stake in Gonzo and his vendetta.

ETA:  
    Re: Breaking News 4 SY Detectives in Portugal Brunt reporting Now
    Post candyfloss Today at 12:59 pm

Please do not post anything further on this thread re the Cdm article, thank you.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Rothwe10

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 pm

Ian Hitchings ‏@IamIanHitchings 2h
    Yesterdays three hour meeting Met Police had with Portugal's PJ, could have quite easily been done by a telephone conference. #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Ooooh, look, someone running a bit scared?

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Gaspar10

John

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
    « Reply #1577 on: Today at 04:08:16 PM »

The article in the Correio da Manhã today is indeed libellous towards one of the tapas-9 and in very bad taste. As such all references to the subject of this allegation have been removed.

The Gasper statements have been discussed at length elsewhere on the forum.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 pm

Sam Jayne Steadman I read an article the other day and I also posted it on here ( not the first one I've read either! ) the queen, Phillip, Charles , Camilla and Cameron r in it upto their knecks apparently!! Charles an Camilla have took it upon themselves to personally help the mcscams! Why? Rumour has it that Gerry knows summat abt lady Diana's death! .... The queen and Phillip took a trip to Cambodia ( not sure on dates but it was years ago! Abt 10-20 years maybe more ) took 50 10yr old kids on a so called day trip but they've never been seen or heard off since! ... Some bloke knew this and was gonna blow the whistle but the royals had him locked up in a mental institution! It's pretty deep lol Cameron apparently knows abt this , as do other mp's and ex pm's' Philip schofield handed him a list of peados in power live on air an he's done nothin abt it! Apparently he's on it himself but don't kno if that's true or not, wouldn't suprise me tho!... I'll try find some links x
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:28 pm

I blame Thatcher - she closed the lunatic asylums .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:37 am

What are "knecks"?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty HUTTON'S LOST IT - AGAIN

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:32 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
    @Josephodriscoll Do you ever come on this hashtag with your fly done up? Just curious. #mccann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
    @Josephodriscoll Save your shit for the showers at Belmarsh you creep, you might find someone to discuss little girls with. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 3 Empty LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT THERE'S A MORON ABOUT!

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:59 pm

Shelley Bruce I HAVE noticed the mail are actually publishing more and more of my posts though. And the majority of people are voting them up. The tide has certainly turned I feel.

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 pm