A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 am

Penny Mcneela All i get when searching for ''The McCannfiles is: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage..
    30 minutes ago

Iris Nieuwboer Strange..
    27 minutes ago via mobile

Iris Nieuwboer Maybe because of the libel case?

Re: McCannfiles down?
    Post IKNOWWHATHAPPENED Today

I can't access the website either.

Can someone contact Nigel to find out whats happening ?

Maybe they have been Carter F****d ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:56 am

Has Moore not being paying the bills again? Cue begging bowl ...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Cathy Balazs
    just put a comment on the find madeline site see what happens this is the comment the net is closing in hope its not long now before the real offenders come to justice and the real truth is found out
    Share · 10 hours ago · Edited
    Comment: Hoho numty boasts about trolling Madeleine's FB page.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:03 pm

Blob Loblob ‏@bbbblllooo 3m
    http://www.mccannfiles.com is down #mccann

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz 2h
    @bbbblllooo Really that is interesting looks like everything #McCann is locking down Wonder why

Comment:  It's not in the slightest bit interesting, as Nige has already posted to explain that something weather-related has happened at the server end. 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:33 pm

From a nasty piece of work on hoho's... I wonder what Mark's employers at InterMoor Ltd would make of him posting public hate against the parents of a missing child?

InterMoor are based in Aberdeen.

T
    +44 (0) 1224-701830
    E
    sales.uk@intermoor.com

Mark Prentice
    If my child was still missing, I would, most definitely, not attend a football match. I would, however, go to a football match 7 years after she had died.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:49 pm

This beached whale off hoho's takes the biscuit for both ugliness and stupidity. Where is para de Luz?

Bernadette Brownlie
    i just watched a video on u tube has any 1 else watched it i think it was on tv a medium program and they went to para de Luz and there theory is maddie was abducted and strangled and they give in depth a counter of what they believed happened?
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty THICK AS DOG POOP

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Sarah May I think Gerry knows something about Princess Diana's death...hence all the support! Just saying
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Mizzie Moo Just a coincidence too that the pope the mcscams visited was the only pope to ever retire????

Mizzie Moo "Everton supporter Kate went to the game to raise awareness of the charity and to cheer on her team" ........ Awww didn't that work out well for her? What a coincidence HER team decided to have this awareness campaign
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Empty OH, LOOK WHO'S RESURFACED! OLD PUKEFACE HIMSELF

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Steve Marsden Put Gerry on The Maury Show and find out if he's the daddy.

Steve Marsden Seriously there was a flurry of fake attention back in 2007 with 48 Hours hard evidence then Oprah in 2008 but it was all staged crap engineered to protect the McCanns.

Steve Marsden Hmmm kind of but who supplied Madeleine's DNA? That wasn't collected forensically. Didn't Gerry go home and bring samples back to Portugal with him?

Steve Marsden Yes Julie-Anne but the whole DNA collection process was less than satisfactory. The whole case was manipulated from Whitehall and has continued to be. It is a disgusting shameful affair.

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Whoah! What a great surprise to wake up and see Steve Marsden on here! Welcome Steve! I never recommend books about McCann bollox > but Steve's book > Faked Abduction > is in a league of its own >>> ‪#‎FACT‬
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Sarah May I think Gerry knows something about Princess Diana's death...hence all the support! Just saying

I bet some of these brain-dead morons believe that it was in fact Gerry McCann at the wheel of the mysterious white Fiat Uno. Cretins.

Just saying.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:08 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Steve Marsden Put Gerry on The Maury Show and find out if he's the daddy.

Steve Marsden Seriously there was a flurry of fake attention back in 2007 with 48 Hours hard evidence then Oprah in 2008 but it was all staged crap engineered to protect the McCanns.

Steve Marsden Hmmm kind of but who supplied Madeleine's DNA? That wasn't collected forensically. Didn't Gerry go home and bring samples back to Portugal with him?

Steve Marsden Yes Julie-Anne but the whole DNA collection process was less than satisfactory. The whole case was manipulated from Whitehall and has continued to be. It is a disgusting shameful affair.

Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Whoah! What a great surprise to wake up and see Steve Marsden on here! Welcome Steve! I never recommend books about McCann bollox > but Steve's book > Faked Abduction > is in a league of its own >>> ‪#‎FACT‬

Wonder how long it will be before Stevo starts trying to plug his book to the FB haters.

If the book ever existed, that is ...
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:08 pm

He got it er..'published' in Mexico, Rachel, through some tiny operation. Which means it cost next to nothing and the translations were sub-par.

Apart from that, it failed.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Stevob10

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Stevop10

Never realised what an ugly SOB he is.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:07 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 pm

Do we have a puke emoticon on here, Sykes?

Seeing Stevo in those leathers has just put me off my tea.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Broho wrote:He got it er..'published' in Mexico, Rachel, through some tiny operation.  Which means it cost next to nothing and the translations were sub-par.  

Apart from that, it failed.

LOL, if Stevo has any spare copies for sale I may be interested .... to prop up the wonky leg on my table.  Very Happy Very Happy 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:45 pm

he also nicked the translations in it from Anna Esse .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:24 pm

LOL Rachel. Your table might just collapse on it in shame.  lol! lol! 

Anne Esse had a shite fit about that didn't she? What a load of plonkers they all are.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Sam Jayne Steadman I read an article 2 days ago carol that suggests Gerry has info into Diana's death and therefore blackmailed the royal family! I don't take anything as gospel but I don't rule anything out either. Would make sense wiv all that r supposedly involved and prince Charles and Camilla have done a lot for the mcscams off their own backs ( apparently! ). Wat would Gerry kno tho? Apparently 2 years before she met dodi she dated a consultant ( that would be the connection ) but who is this consultant? Wats his connection to Gerry? And wat do they both kno? ..... On the other hand , who is Gerry McCann to blackmail the royal family?? Wouldn't they just have him killed? Lol and not only that , I wouldn't of thought the royals would give a shit abt a little family from rothley! So who else is behind this farce?!
    I can't keep up with this shite, it's doing my head in!    The name of the 'consultant' is well known, the film 'Diana' is all about their 'affair'.

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:44 pm

I can't keep with this shite, it's doing my head in!

post of the day  lol! lol! lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:15 pm

coco wrote:I can't keep up with this shite, it's doing my head in!

post of the day  lol! lol! lol! 

Bwahahaha.

Gerry blackmailing the Royal Family!  
    Keep em coming Sam Jayne Steadman.  Best belly laugh I have had in ages

Bwahahaha

lol! lol! lol!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:50 am

I've heard it all now. Gerry McCann blackmailing the Royal Family.  lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Cally Kate Jones Got a reply today saying someone will be in touch in next 5 days lol anyone else had this? I also contacted Jeremy Kyle and asked if I can take the McCanns on for a lie detector test, they hung up lol xx

Nothing says LOSER like Kyle hanging up on you.  

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Z
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Cally Kate Jones Got a reply today saying someone will be in touch in next 5 days lol anyone else had this? I also contacted Jeremy Kyle and asked if I can take the McCanns on for a lie detector test, they hung up lol xx

Nothing says LOSER like Kyle hanging up on you.

MORE THREATS, MYTHS, SICKOS AND THICKOS PART 2 - Page 2 Z

Bwhahahaha     Another belly laugh

Keep em coming.  I am really enjoying them  lol! lol!lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am