A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV

Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV Empty HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Various lowlifes have been pontificating on the McCann case on Icke's so-called TV channel.  This is from Myths with thanks, and also to Jayelles.  I also have not seen this, being more inclined to watch Law and Order and CSI NY/Miami - on at the same time as the Drivel Show!   Laughing Laughing 

Jayelles
    Didn't see the show, but from what I hear, it seems to have been Rosalinda Hutton doing her usual exaggeration and fantasising stuff - i.e. saying that there is a "hate list" and that the McCanns pay people to support them.

For anyone reading as a result of the programme - there is no "hate list", only a collection of horrible comments which have been directed at Madeleine McCann's family. "Hate list" is Rosalinda Hutton's twist on this. She attacks and spreads horrible misinformation about the McCann family and their supporters and then complains that she is being victimised if anyone responds to her. It would not be an exaggeration to say that she is quite possibly one of the worst offending disinformationists around the case and whilst she professes to be "passionate" about freedom of speech, she is often the first in line to complain if anyone else exercises their's.

She will complain that she is being targetted if she posts misinformation and someone asks her to back it up with sources - something she never does.

She will complain that she is being harassed/abused if she writes a blog article littered with misinformation and another blogger rebuts it.

With regards to being paid by the McCanns, I think I can speak for others when I say that I do not need to be paid to be a decent person who supports victims of tragic crime and speaks out against any bullying/abusive/cruel behaviour against them. I have done considerable research into the matter of victim abuse and I have yet to find a family who have lost a child to abduction of murder who has NOT experienced abuse - much of it anonymous.

It's time decent people stood up against Rosalinda Hutton and her vile friends.

Finally, for the record, Sonia Poulton has long been a friend of the anti McCann brigade. She is certainly NOT an impartial chairperson in this debate.

Link to the collection of abusive comments and misinformation:-0

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/ ... 20Campaign

Hutton says she isn't a hater, she is "merely asking questions. Here is a link to some of her comments so that readers can decide for themselves:-

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/ ... a%20Hutton

ETA - forgot to mention that after her "interview", Hutton tweeted this to Poulton. Indicative of motive perhaps?

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 41m
       @SoniaPoulton Thank you Sonia, I hope it went down well, or caused a stir, whateverthecasemightbe, lol, #mccann

And a reminder of her statement at the start of 2013:-

"I use the internet constantly, unashamably (if thats a word?) and being called an attention seeker with no life, bothers me not. Would have to hold my hands up and say guilty to both. I would hate to pop me clogs without having said something of note. I'm that sort of age now. I want to say or do something memorable, be it good or bad." [sic]
    coco
    coco

HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV Empty Re: HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV

Post  coco Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 pm

just another attention seeking hater .
    Sykes
    Sykes

HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV Empty Re: HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:11 am

An excellent summation, with thanks to Myths and Tigerloaf.

Nor do I take kindly to Rosalind(a) Hutton lying about the McCanns and accusing them on this Internet Icke TV shambles of employing 'shills'.

Rosalind(a) Hutton fails to support this claim of hers with any kind of proof. A typical failing of hers.

And for Sonia Poulton to agree with her is downright disgusting and libelous.

For the record I am not a paid supporter of anyone. I simply recognise that there is gross misinformation being peddled by the likes of Poulton and Hutton (among others).

They claim they are part of groups which are merely questioning the McCanns. The fact that they deliberately ignore the sick and perverse content directed at the McCanns on the #McCann tag and in places which at least Hutton frequents regularly such as the Havern forum and various FB pages which contain vile images and sick hate rants about the parents of a missing child tells us a great deal about them because those perverted and sickening images and rants are not mere questions.

Nor is it merely questioning to claim as Hutton and Poulton did that the McCanns pay 'shills'. That is nothing to do with questioning. It is pure libel. Hutton was warned to be careful about libel and she clearly decided not to take heed of those warnings.

And when she made the claim that "she believes" (ie she read it on a hate site) that the McCanns had 24 cases in which they were suing people going at once she demonstrates complete idiocy. I guarantee that she cannot list that many cases because it is a figment of the haters' imaginations.

But the best line of the entire car-crash programme was when Poulton asked people to allow that she is intelligent enough to make up her own mind as to whether she is being told rubbish or not whilst at the same time peddling her own and listening to Hutton's rubbish. It is rubbish journalism to accept someone like Hutton who has NO expertise in the case and to pretend that she has. Using fake experts is the antithesis of honest journalism.

Hutton cannot back up her claims about the McCanns, cannot present any facts about the case, cannot defend the disgusting abuse which is directed at the McCanns. All that was perfectly clear tonight and Poulton simply revelled in this rubbish as if it had some significance.

It was most unfortunate that she ended the show on this low point because it left a serious question in my mind and that of others who have spoken to me about the 'show' as to whether her research into the other subjects was any more accurate than the clearly biased and inaccurate knowledge she has about the McCann case.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 am

I've seen a couple of clips, that was enough for me. I have to agree with the comments on another forum that Hutton's wig stole the show. Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:26 am

Rachel Granada wrote:I've seen a couple of clips, that was enough for me.  I have to agree with the comments on another forum that Hutton's wig stole the show. Laughing 
    It has been suggested, in circles that are to be trusted, that in fact she hired a tribble as her original wig was rather 'dead'. The tribble it seems got bored and tried to migrate to another head .....
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 am

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:I've seen a couple of clips, that was enough for me.  I have to agree with the comments on another forum that Hutton's wig stole the show. Laughing 
    It has been suggested, in circles that are to be trusted, that in fact she hired a tribble as her original wig was rather 'dead'.  The tribble it seems got bored and tried to migrate to another head .....  

lol! 

It's a safe bet that the tribble's IQ will be higher than Hutton's ...
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:04 pm

HATERS FLAPPING THEIR BIG MOUTHS ON LIZARD TV Long_Pageboy_Light_Auburn_01

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am