A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE? ONE CAN BUT HOPE!

Bosie
    Bosie

BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE?   ONE CAN BUT HOPE! Empty BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE? ONE CAN BUT HOPE!

Post  Bosie Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Friday, 9 December 2011
    David Bret & The McCann Haters
    No picture this time, just the facts.

The Sun newspaper is about to allege that, not so long ago, I expressed a wish to wake up to the news that their ace reporter, Antonella Lazzeri, had pleasantly perished in a smash on the M6 (it might have been the M1) along with the McCanns.

In fact, there is nothing to allege. This is precisely what I wrote, and this is precisely what I still wish for. I don't have to give my reasons, and it has never been a crime to wish someone harm. Indeed, there has been quite a lot of that kind of thing swanning my way of late by so-called supporters of the McCanns.

The press are claiming that I wrote this in my blog. I did not. I posted it in a "secret" Facebook group, formed to discuss the McCann case freely, without interference from lunatics. I could say that I posted it knowing that there was a mole in our midst, and that he or she would trip over themselves to get the message across to the outside world. This is EXACTLY why I wrote what I did. But, I meant it, so in the end it doesn't really matter.

So, I and four others from the "Truth" group are supposedly about to get our come-uppance. In a way, I feel honoured. My team say that it will backfire spectacularly...particularly upon learning about the ace which I have up my sleeve, which will soon have them wishing that they had kept their pens in their pockets.

the ace which I have up my sleeve
    Oh, no, him as well, I thought it was only Amaral who had aces stuffed up his sleeve?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And his manky blog, should you wish to read his comments:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bosie
    Bosie

BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE?   ONE CAN BUT HOPE! Empty Re: BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE? ONE CAN BUT HOPE!

Post  Bosie Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 am

From another forum:

Bret has turned trolling on FaceBook into something of a bizarre art form.

First, he had a complaint in with the PCC about the Sun and their alleged treatment of him as a named troll.

Then, he claimed he was giving evidence to the Leveson Inquiry. He suddely realised that if this were true then someone, somewhere, would certainly know about it. So this has now segued into a curious process whereby he is doing it in secret. But it's still about the Sun, apparently.

The first time I ever heard of a minor complaint about a single article in the Sun becoming escalated to a full blown secret evidence session with the Leveson Inquiry, but hey ho.

Now on his blog he claims that the Sun are about to publish another expose of him and four un-named people from the FaceBook Stalker clan.

Odd that - the Sun journos would print something about him (and them) when there is all this allegedly hanging over their terrified heads?

Is no-one on there going to ask him why they may 'settle out of court' when neither the PCC nor the Leveson Inquiry actually IS a court?

Is anyone going to ask him how come he told them this so that they wouldnt hear it first somewhere else - when he has just said it's being done in deepest secrecy?

Is anyone going to ask him who the other four are and if they have been warned in advance they are about to be in the papers ?

The man is trolling the people on that page, taking the p*ss out of them and their pathetic need to believe something - anything - is going to 'blow the case wide open'. He's also trying very hard to worry them and wind them up, he has form at that as Wrafter found out.

And he's quite possibly the best advertisement ever for the truth of Kate's comment about those who stalk the family being unbalanced folks to be pitied. Except I can't pity that piece of trash Bret, no matter how hard I try, even if it is nearly Christmas.

And a poster's comment on the above:

It sounds to me, they dont want to ask the master anything for fear of being booted out of his little cult. Either that, or they so far up his arse, they cant really hear what he is saying. They all just nod and agree, nod and agree. Which in turn gives him the greatest pleasure.

My comment: This is because bennett is getting all the limelight again with his 'court case' and no-one is taking any notice of bret. So he dreams up a load of total crap and sits back and waits for the posters etc to come and tell him how wonderful he is, so his sad little ego can be given a stroke or two. I don't believe his crap for one minute; he is such a proven liar and fantasy spinner. Next up, something silly by brown? Oh, wait, she has been plastered all over the forums recently, hasn't she?
    Bosie
    Bosie

BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE?   ONE CAN BUT HOPE! Empty Re: BRET AND THE SUN - POSSIBLE COME-UPPANCE? ONE CAN BUT HOPE!

Post  Bosie Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:55 pm

From his blog, which is up and running again:

Thursday, 15 December 2011
    The Sun & The PCC/ Leveson Enquiry

David Bret has won his action against The Sun newspaper. A retraction will be published in due course. I would like to offer a BIG thankyou to all my wonderful friends for your loyal support!

Onwards and upwards!
    xxxx
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 07:45

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Internet trolls

Published: Today
    ON September 17, in a report about internet trolls who have posted sick comments on missing Madeleine McCann, we stated that David Bret had accused Kate McCann of being involved in her daughter's disappearance. David Bret denies this.

That is the funniest thing I have seen in ages - a bald statement, no apology, no retraction which was promised by bret in his posts which are documented above. And that's what you get for wishing people would die in car crashes, etc

Comment from another forum:

Anyone else think it is just possible that this is the reason the Sun was none too bothered about what he thought of anything:

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
    @TheSunNewspaper is this your sorry excuse for an apology to David Bret for your accusations against him re: #mccann ? thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/n…

I suppose posters like the above do know that all Brat's obscene posts, all those wishes for people to die in car crashes and fires, got sent to the Sun?

No? Well, they do now....and something tells me the Sun was none too impressed.

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Just to put things into perspective, and as we wish to be impartial in these matters by allowing the reader to make up their own mind, here is a little something penned by the 'Great Writer' himself, his 'take' on the Sun's invisible apology. For those of you with a more sensitive nature 'The Chipwrap' is his name for The Sun:

Wednesday, 28 December 2011
    The Chipwrap Retraction
    "On September 17, in a report about internet trolls who have posted sick comments on missing Madeleine McCann, we stated that David Bret had accused Kate McCann of being involved in her daughter's disappearance. David Bret denies this."
    I took up the original matter with the PCC, CEOP and various legal bodies. The "Million Likes" Facebook Page had born the Official Find Madeleine email address and telephone number. Naturally, The Chipwrap claimed glory for having this alleged "reverse psychology" site closed down, and cheekily posted the screenshot which I had provided for their vile reporter, Antonella Lazzeri. The Chipwrap then offered to publish a full apology, with "conditions"--they were going to write that I didn't accuse Mrs McCann, as she is known, of actually harming her daughter (I didn't), though I had wished for her, her husband and Ms Lazzeri a fatwah-style demise on some motorway or other. Of course I did: I still do, and don't have to give my reasons. The Chipwrap was also going to publish an alleged two-page spread--containing other "aspects" of my life, along with anti-McCann comments made by myself, colleagues and friends, with Linda Wrafter topping the list. Linda Wrafter is not a friend, but I defend wholeheartedly every comments she made, albeit that I didn't always approve of her colourful language. Let's just say, if everyone was as fearless as she was, this case might have been solved by now.

I was told by the powers that be that the "retraction" would be strategically-placed in The Chipwrap, and that this might hint at what might be happening behind the scenes. No comment there--the reader will have to locate the piece and make his/her own mind up. And of course, the matter is far from closed by these powers that be, now that the matter is out of my hands.

So, it's big hugs and best wishes for 2012 for those that I love, and a slippery wet surface for those that I don't!

No comments, please, we need to keep this clean and wholesome so the very sensitive and even their teenage children can read here in comfort, without obscenities and death wishes.

Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Some more reading - still wish to be impartial:

Karen Hughes
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... rolls.html
    Internet trolls
    On September 17, in a report about internet trolls who have posted sick comments on missing Madeleine McCann, we stated that David Bret had accused Kate McCann of being involved in her daughter’s disappearance. David Bret denies this.
    Share · 6 hours ago

David Bret
    Thanks Karen. Not much of an apology, but big things are planned PCC-wise for certain people, and I was advised by their legal person and my lawyer to accept the above--after we'd read the original piece which was going in the paper. Basically, this read, "We would like to apologise to David Bret for our report that he had accused Kate McCann of killing her daughter and hiding her body. Mr Bret did not say this. What he actually said was...." Then there was a whole list of stuff: me wanting them to perish in a car-crash, my joke about Healy's hairy chest, comments from Linda Wrafter, etc. There would have been a double-page spread. And like I say, other things are afoot with the PCC and this case. The McCanns have seen the good times--things are about to change, it would seem.

Julian Moore fair enough
    hopefully the truth will come out before long

Carol TaylorwasWright Thanks to David for standing up to the Sun .

Marie Fonseca Well if that's an apology, then i'm Jemima khan!!! Effing press slag and slate people, then a two liner like that get's them off the hook??? You can't make it up:

Suzanne Winter Result!

Robert Taylor Well done David.

David Bret
    Other things are happening behind the scenes, Jemima--sorry, Marie! They said the piece would be "appropriately" placed. Check out the page. That's how it's always been with The Chipwrap. Their way of an apology or complement is by way of saying, "You don't smell as rank as most fat people!" And the Loonies, who persistently say I'm not worth talking about but never stop talking, have picked up on it and secretly know that their "mission" is doomed!

David Bret
    Additionally, The Sun has been instructed to remove the entire "Trolls" feature from its online records, which means I think that the 17-year-old boy will get an apology, and blackmarks awarded against the journalists who wrote it--the PCC say this should appear soon on their website.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:29 pm

he dont half talk a load of crap , still hes on safe grounds with those halfwits . theyre too thick to catch on to him .
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 pm

From the PCC case;

Complainant Name:
    David Bret

Clauses Noted: 1

Publication: The Sun

Complaint:

David Bret complained to the Press Complaints Commission that the newspaper had wrongly reported that he had accused the McCanns of being involved in their own child's abduction.

Resolution:

The complaint was resolved when the newspaper removed the online version of the article and published the following statement:
    On September 17, in a report about internet trolls who have posted sick comments on missing Madeleine McCann, we stated that David Bret has accused Kate McCann of being involved in her daughter's disappearance. David Bret denies this.

Date Published: 26/01/2012

Don't call that an apology, more a 'we was telling the truff'.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 am

The British press makes me as mad as the local Los Angeles press. Susan King and Thomas Gladsyz and all the entertainment editors are in bed with Bret and Tracy Terhune and their bestie friends. You'll never see a non back scratched article in those California newspapers.

And the British press! Just a few years ago they were gleefully promoting Bret's books (I believe the last one I seen was on Diana Dors and Jean Harlow) and all the 'secrets' he was surely going to reveal. They should have quit paying attention to him back in the 90s and they definitely should have shown him for what he is by now. When he was harassing the Morrisey fans he ran to one of the UK rags about how he was 'scared for his life' and was receiving threats (my favorite one was one Morrisey fan had threatened to break his fingers so he couldn't write such crap.) Whether he actually did do anything I do not know, but why did the British press give him an iota of attention at a time he gleefully harassing elderly fans of Marlene Dietrich and Mario Lanza?

When I visited Hala in LA once we went to Barnes and Noble at the Grove, its a massive store. What book did they have on Valentino (this was probably 2007)? Bret's. Prominently displayed. Making a dead celebrity gay is good business, its scandalous enough that people will be 'shocked' by it, but it also appeals to the militant queens who think by claiming such people they are some how 'righter' for being gay. Honey I'm as gay as RuPaul is fantastic...I don't need Joan Crawford to make me feel better about it.

Hala's one go to line about this was once she saw a yahoo question about whether Valentino was gay or not. A poster just replied, "I think he was sorry." The original quizz master replied something along the lines of, "Oh that makes sense. All the good ones are gay!" Frankly I find THAT offensive. By this logic literally everyone who was an extra in a film up to 1990 is flaming.

I truly believe Bret has a format he follows. Sitting in his yellowed stained underwear at some antique computer in a crack den of a basement he just follows it to a T: pick celebrity, make same claims about them he always does including being gay and a whore and a drug addict, plug in same list of names he uses for all his books (one for men to be gay, one for women to be gay), guess at standard facts (like calling the Good witch in the Wizard of Oz the 'blue fairy'), muss dates and films, and just put the top 10 books you can find on Amazon related to that topic in your 'References' section, even though you've never read them and they very well contradict with what you're claiming.

Then he has a format to deal with critics and angry swindled fans who bought his useless trash: women are lesbians, men are pedophiles, everyone is homophobic and racist. Use most vile references one can think of (especially with women, he just loves using terms like prolapse and hooker), stalk their family members, stalk their work, threaten to kill them, then one the police come a knockin claim you know nothing at all and it was just a 'joke'.

Seriously I hate him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 pm