DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS


    DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Share
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 pm

    Also, though something of a back-handed compliment, my thanks to the representative from Team McCann for contacting me and declaring mutual support of "Thorntongate". We may disagree about virtually everything, but this man has harmed both sides of the equation and needs to be stopped.

    And such sad news about Bosie's death....

    Thanks to a friend for that. Sorry, bret, but I am very much alive and putting up fake obits of my demise will merely make me more likely to seek out snippets and titbits regarding you. Do carry on watching this space.

    A very much alive Bosie lol! lol!
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  coco on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm

    whos he kiddin, harmed both sides ? who gives a flyin one if the pair of them fall out , stops them going for people what aren't freaks like those two . nah , leave them to it .
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm

    An update, no less. Thanks to XYZ for this.

    Oh, he's changed it, he's issuing threats now-----

    And Bosie, too cowardly, gutless and spineless to reveal their real name, will be getting a tap on the shoulder one day....

    Oh, dear, I'm so afraid. I'm shaking in my boots - unless it's a knighthood and the tap is from the queen's sword. Oooh, maybe I should stop quaking with fear? Bosie

    Oh, and bret, just to aid you in finding me, my name is Legion, for we are many.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 pm

    Oh he hasn't called you wops yet? Shame!

    LOL and I remember Evelyn Zumaya supposedly 'passed quietly in her sleep from cancer' somewhere around the Summer of 2010...yeaaaah Bret good one.

    He also, with much class, wrote an obituary saying Hala had died after he'd been sending her death threats for a week with all her known whereabouts (court appearances in regards to Cokey Terhune).

    I guess the only way Bret can make someone telling the truth go away, other than scaring the living daylights out of them, is to declare them dead...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 pm

    Bosie wrote:An update, no less. Thanks to XYZ for this.

    Oh, he's changed it, he's issuing threats now-----

    And Bosie, too cowardly, gutless and spineless to reveal their real name, will be getting a tap on the shoulder one day....

    Oh, dear, I'm so afraid. I'm shaking in my boots - unless it's a knighthood and the tap is from the queen's sword. Oooh, maybe I should stop quaking with fear? Bosie

    Oh, and bret, just to aid you in finding me, my name is Legion, for we are many.

    Ooer. You're not The Devil Incarnate, are ya?
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 am

    Ooer. You're not The Devil Incarnate, are ya?
    Not me personally, but I know someone who is. Bosie Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 am

    Bosie wrote:
    Ooer. You're not The Devil Incarnate, are ya?
    Not me personally, but I know someone who is. Bosie Twisted Evil lol! lol!

    Very useful. I know a lot of people who are too.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:50 am

    I guess the only way Bret can make someone telling the truth go away, other than scaring the living daylights out of them, is to declare them dead...

    It certainly seems to be his normal way of dealing with anyone who upsets him. Well, I come from a long-living family and I can sure as hell outlive him as I am half his age, assuming he is really the age he claims; he looks very old.

    And I can't be arsed to read his silly blog/s, I have better things to do with my time; I have loads of helpful and very interested compadres who send me things he has said etc.

    Bosie lol! lol!

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  profiler1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:34 pm

    Looks like this "Bosie" character is set on dissecting my life and career from the day I was born while expostulating to a dozen like-minded lunatics, most of them the same person. The most puerile, filthy-mouthed, evil, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic piece of dirt I have ever encountered on this side of the Atlantic posts on ALL the forums and groups, anti AND pro, under a variety of names. A little bird tells me, however, that "Bosie" has overstepped the mark elsewhere--and some--and that I can sit back, content in knowing that someone else--far more important, weightier and wealthier than I--is about to "break its legs". Their words, not mine.

    I hope you have alternative methods of getting around Bosie?
    According to the Brat you're about to get your legs broken.

    Laughing
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  coco on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:51 pm

    Sleep

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 pm


    Yer, yer, whatever. Been there and done that.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 pm

    profiler1 wrote:

    I hope you have alternative methods of getting around Bosie?
    According to the Brat you're about to get your legs broken. Laughing

    Difficult that, since I am NOT who he thinks I am. However, as I am well able to take care of myself, and am quite handy with certain weapons, let him bring it on. Hope he can afford the air fare, costs a lot to get to where I live. I'll have something very large and hairy waiting to greet him. By the way, you can always tells when he's getting rattled, can't you, he's as easy to wind up as a grandmother clock. Bosie

    And here's who will greet him or his 'friends' lol! lol!

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


    Last edited by Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    coco

    Posts : 1276
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  coco on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

    Gotta love the stand your ground laws .

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  profiler1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 pm


    He does come across as Mr. Loser from Louserville Lousiana.
    lol!
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

    @profiler1, I must admit to wondering what motivates him to make what are, let's face it, totally idle threats. Now tell me, if you didn't know someone or especially you didn't know what they did for as living, would you threaten them with leg breaking or make death threats in a blog or in a forum where all can read them? I am afraid it shows some kind of disassociation with reality, would you not agree? I have not threatened him, in fact I favoured restraint as I posted when it was suggested that I disclose any information I might have. Bosie

    profiler1

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2012-03-21

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  profiler1 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:34 pm

    weightier and wealthier than I--is about to "break its legs". Their words, not mine.
    The quote above from his post made me chuckle.
    He is saying, a big rich fat man is going to break your legs.
    Like you aren't going to see him coming Laughing

    For all the Brat knows, you could be his next door neighbor.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

    profiler1 wrote:weightier and wealthier than I--is about to "break its legs". Their words, not mine.
    The quote above from his post made me chuckle.
    He is saying, a big rich fat man is going to break your legs.
    Like you aren't going to see him coming Laughing

    For all the Brat knows, you could be his next door neighbor.

    This is always possible, but I don't think Bosie would sink to living in Yorkshire on what looks like a Council Estate. Not that I have anything against such places, but I don't think it is quite, "Bosie", somehow. She is much too up market for that.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

    Tuesday wrote:
    profiler1 wrote:weightier and wealthier than I--is about to "break its legs". Their words, not mine.
    The quote above from his post made me chuckle.
    He is saying, a big rich fat man is going to break your legs.
    Like you aren't going to see him coming Laughing

    For all the Brat knows, you could be his next door neighbor.

    This is always possible, but I don't think Bosie would sink to living in Yorkshire on what looks like a Council Estate. Not that I have anything against such places, but I don't think it is quite, "Bosie", somehow. She is much too up market for that.
    I certainly do NOT live in Yorkshire, anywhere in the UK, USA or Africa. But where I do live is an island and I live very well and in style. As for a big fat rich man coming to get me, well at least it ain't brat, for which I give sincere thanks. Bosie

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:33 pm

    Bosie wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:
    profiler1 wrote:weightier and wealthier than I--is about to "break its legs". Their words, not mine.
    The quote above from his post made me chuckle.
    He is saying, a big rich fat man is going to break your legs.
    Like you aren't going to see him coming Laughing

    For all the Brat knows, you could be his next door neighbor.

    This is always possible, but I don't think Bosie would sink to living in Yorkshire on what looks like a Council Estate. Not that I have anything against such places, but I don't think it is quite, "Bosie", somehow. She is much too up market for that.
    I certainly do NOT live in Yorkshire, anywhere in the UK, USA or Africa. But where I do live is an island and I live very well and in style. As for a big fat rich man coming to get me, well at least it ain't brat, for which I give sincere thanks. Bosie

    Shocked You don't think it's Levy, do ya? No, probably not. He's Big and Fat, but he isn't Rich.

    Joana Morais? She is Big and Fat, and she could be Rich, but I don't think she is a man.

    Nope. No idea.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 pm

    Personally one shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers. I find his puerile threats and the like totally ludicrous to the Nth degree. However, one small point does spring to mind; if he has nothing to hide why does he go off the deep end if someone comments on his past? No smoke without fire, wouldn't you say? Bosie

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:06 pm

    Bosie wrote:Personally one shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers. I find his puerile threats and the like totally ludicrous to the Nth degree. However, one small point does spring to mind; if he has nothing to hide why does he go off the deep end if someone comments on his past? No smoke without fire, wouldn't you say? Bosie

    Well, he is a French Barstard. Who knows how he feels about that? Not that I am prejudiced. I have two grandsons who were born Barstards. And I suspect that I was nearly one myself. But some people take it personally.
    Me I couldn't care less.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:14 pm

    Tuesday wrote:
    Bosie wrote:Personally one shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers. I find his puerile threats and the like totally ludicrous to the Nth degree. However, one small point does spring to mind; if he has nothing to hide why does he go off the deep end if someone comments on his past? No smoke without fire, wouldn't you say? Bosie

    Well, he is a French Barstard. Who knows how he feels about that? Not that I am prejudiced. I have two grandsons who were born Barstards. And I suspect that I was nearly one myself. But some people take it personally.
    Me I couldn't care less.
    I know he claims to be French, but that means nothing; I could claim I am Greek and you wouldn't know otherwise. As for bastardy, the only thing that differentiates a bastard from a non-bastard is a piece of paper that says the copulating man and woman were married at the time of the child's birth. But one's status of legitimacy or otherwise is immaterial nowadays. Mind you, were you referring to the other kind of bastard, you know, the kind that is not a nice person? Bosie

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

    Bosie wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:
    Bosie wrote:Personally one shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers. I find his puerile threats and the like totally ludicrous to the Nth degree. However, one small point does spring to mind; if he has nothing to hide why does he go off the deep end if someone comments on his past? No smoke without fire, wouldn't you say? Bosie

    Well, he is a French Barstard. Who knows how he feels about that? Not that I am prejudiced. I have two grandsons who were born Barstards. And I suspect that I was nearly one myself. But some people take it personally.
    Me I couldn't care less.
    I know he claims to be French, but that means nothing; I could claim I am Greek and you wouldn't know otherwise. As for bastardy, the only thing that differentiates a bastard from a non-bastard is a piece of paper that says the copulating man and woman were married at the time of the child's birth. But one's status of legitimacy or otherwise is immaterial nowadays. Mind you, were you referring to the other kind of bastard, you know, the kind that is not a nice person? Bosie

    Things were a bit different sixty years ago, Bosie. It was a shame on the child as well. But yes, you could say that I think he is the other kind of Barstard. He certainly isn't a very nice man, Horrible in fact.
    avatar
    Bosie

    Posts : 215
    Join date : 2011-07-17

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Bosie on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:31 pm

    Tuesday wrote:
    Bosie wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:
    Bosie wrote:Personally one shouldn't pay any attention to him, he's all mouth and no trousers. I find his puerile threats and the like totally ludicrous to the Nth degree. However, one small point does spring to mind; if he has nothing to hide why does he go off the deep end if someone comments on his past? No smoke without fire, wouldn't you say? Bosie

    Well, he is a French Barstard. Who knows how he feels about that? Not that I am prejudiced. I have two grandsons who were born Barstards. And I suspect that I was nearly one myself. But some people take it personally.
    Me I couldn't care less.
    I know he claims to be French, but that means nothing; I could claim I am Greek and you wouldn't know otherwise. As for bastardy, the only thing that differentiates a bastard from a non-bastard is a piece of paper that says the copulating man and woman were married at the time of the child's birth. But one's status of legitimacy or otherwise is immaterial nowadays. Mind you, were you referring to the other kind of bastard, you know, the kind that is not a nice person? Bosie

    Things were a bit different sixty years ago, Bosie. It was a shame on the child as well. But yes, you could say that I think he is the other kind of Barstard. He certainly isn't a very nice man, Horrible in fact.

    He is, in fact a bully, a nasty, filthy, lying bully whose only way of dealing with his own inadequacies is to write salacious gossipy so-called books about dead celebrities because they can't retaliate. And to react with rage and a childish carpet chewing tantrum if any so much as dares to write a book about the same person as his, or to criticise his less than truthful spewings. Well, he did say somewhere that he wrote fiction because it sells. Bosie

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Guest on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:59 pm


    It is a fact that you can't Libel The Dead. But it seems like a pretty putrid thing to do, to me. But then his fans are putrid, so that'll be alright with them.
    But you can't buy Class, although I don't suppose he cares about that, which is a good thing since he hasn't got any Class.

    However, I suspect that his bullying days are over. The likes of he always go too far in the end.

    Sponsored content

    Re: DO YOU THINK I HAVE UPSET HIM? OH, I DO HOPE SO.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am