A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

coco
    coco

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  coco Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 pm

that'll be music to her ears , mugs lining up to give her money.
    WM3
    WM3

HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN, DAFT BIDDY!!

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A comment right to the point from the above:

Jeez what PROFESSIONAL profiler would join a place such as haverns.

speaks volumes.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:19 pm

coco wrote:that'll be music to her ears , mugs lining up to give her money.

One gullible idiot born every second. And they will do just anything they can in order to get back at the McCanns, however stupid it may be. I assume they do not think with their heads. I hope they all lose every penny.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:48 pm

A question posted elsewhere.

Maybe Brown could clarify something?

Who does she think she is going to extort $$$$$$$$$$ from?

Is it:

1. The Fund to find a missing child?

or

2. The missing child's parents, both NHS doctors.

It would be nice to get a reply sooner rather than later, but I doubt if one will be forthcoming before Hell freezes over.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 pm

brown gets some advice from a 'learned' idiot; do make sure you are sitting down when you read this and that nothing liquid is in your hand or near your keyboard.

JD wrote:

You won't need me to say this but I will, just be careful with what you say on the internet before the case. These so called powers are watching and will use anything you say against you in court so make sure of your words. And keep your cards up your sleeve and don't give any indication of them until it is time in court and only in court

Paragraph snipped as it was just a diatribe against certain posters

I think you have said clearly enough you will not settle for an out of court settlement and you are not interested in this, you are determined to seek justice for Maddie, for freedom of speech and for your own personal business reasons. Personally, I think you have to get both mccanns on their own in the box. Until now they have been protected by ring of powers of the UK, but in a courtroom they will be vulnerable on their own which they have proven on many occasions. Don't let them get away with what Dr Conrad Murray has been doing in the Jackson case, letting his lawyers speak for him. They will twist, lie and distort anything as they are desperate nasty creatures. You have to get the mccanns themselves in that box on their own, with your lawyer they will crumble as they cannot deal with the pressure of the lies by themselves and you will get the to the truth
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Here are some quotes from her, courtesy of her own website:

"The one noticeable similarity with almost all serial killer victims is their short height and low weight."

"There are many more serial killers living outside the prison walls than inside."

"There are two kinds of serial killers as far as the victim is concerned: the kind that you don't see before they pounce on you and the kind you see and don't expect to pounce on you."

"Using MO to link crimes can be problematic."

"We assume people we know can't be serial killers."

"We struggle to understand how any mother could kill her own children."

"What does signature mean? Supposedly these are the added touches that make the crime personal to the killer."

"While there are many wonderful police investigators out there doing some very fine work, the majority of the time it is not brains that catches serial killers."

"Without solid connections between homicides, we may have the reverse problem of believing three local murders are the work of one serial killer when they may actually be the work of three!"

"All serial killers want to win. They choose victims they can kill successfully."

"Evidence can vary depending on the circumstances, the weather, and how long it has been hanging around."

"In reality, serial killers are of average intelligence."

"In reality, those rare few cases with good forensic evidence are the ones that make it to court."

"Killers can seem smart when you can't figure out who they are."

"Last but not least among serial killer methodologies, we have women who kill their own children."

"Many of the less prolific killers' stories go unheard because they simply don't make good books."

"Most well-known serial killers have victims numbering in the dozens, have sent taunting letters to the police or have done bizarre things to the bodies."

"Nowadays, with much more racial and ethnic mixing, we are seeing serial killers murdering a variety of victims; whoever comes along will most likely do."

"Often I am asked if there is any such thing as a female serial killer."

"Often, a serial killer has no felony record."

"Outside of dumb luck, the number one way serial killers are caught is through the help of the public."

"Police are reluctant to label a murder as a possible serial homicide."

"Serial killers are everywhere! Well, perhaps not in our neighborhood, but on our television screens, at the movie theaters, and in rows and rows of books at our local Borders or Barnes and Noble Booksellers."

"Serial killers kill for the power and control they experience during the murders and for the added ego boost they get in the aftermath from community fears, media coverage, and the police investigations."

"Serial killing is not about sex at all, but about power and control and revenge on society."

"Since there are only so many ways to kill a person, a good portion of homicides look pretty much alike."

"Telling the community a serial killer is out there stirs up a lot of unpleasant attention."

"The accepted definition of a serial killer is a person who kills at least three times with a cooling off period in between his murders."

"The most important issue for the killer is the ability to get a victim easily and successfully."

A comment on the first piece of nonsense:

Jeffrey Dahmer over six feet tall
    Ted Bundy six feet tall
    Dennis Rader six foot tall
    John Wayne Gacy fat pig 5' 10
    John Allen Muhammad Beltway sniper over six feet tall

Tell me, can she ever get anything right? I always think back to the Beltway case.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:50 am

Yesterday I posted a letter from someone on the subject of PPD and brown's arbitrary comments re it. Here is another one from someone suffering from it:

Not a valid opinion
    Posted by Amy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Two days ago I read, along with a lot of women I talk to, the AOL article about Shaquan Duley. I read Her Bad Mother’s reaction and I read the open letter to a so-called expert on Pretty Babies.

I’ve let it sit for two days that this women, a criminal profiler that should never have been portrayed as an expert on this case or on Post-Partum Depression or Post-Partum Psychosis, declared that my problems are not chemical, unless I’m one of those “rare cases.”

I’ve let it sit, but I still can’t help but take it personally. I don’t think there’s any way to not take it personally since I’ve been dealing with depression for 13 years of my life, I’ve been suicidal on more than one occasion, and apparently, according to this criminal profiler who has no experience working with women affected by PPD, I just need to suck it up and stop feeling sorry for myself.

What I can tell Ms. Pat Brown is that when I was in the depths of my depression I wasn’t feeling sorry for myself, I was feeling sorry for everyone around me. When I was suicidal it was because those around me didn’t deserve the burden. When I was in the depths of post-partum depression, I felt that my daughter would be much better off with Joe’s memory of me.

I didn’t ever have feelings of wanting to harm her. It was the first question my caretakers asked and the thing I paid the most attention to. Hurting her never entered my mind because, as I told my doctor through tears, I knew that she was not the problem, I was the problem, and I didn’t want her to inherit my problems by watching me. I specifically didn’t want her to suffer, but I did have anxiety.

Every time we left the house together I felt as though I was going to do something that would cause some sort of accident. I might trip while I was carrying her, or lose the stroller, or forget to check my blind spot, and then she would get hurt. In that way I felt as though I was a danger to her.

I worked with two midwives and a licensed doctor who all agreed that I was suffering from PPD and needed to be monitored and medicated. I was actually lucky to have been suffering from depression for that long because I know my own signs. I see the appetite changes, the mood swings, the sleep problems, the voice in my head that starts to point out my mistakes and all the ways I’m not quite good enough. I warned everyone that I was at risk for PPD and I told them what I was feeling.

I say lucky because another woman might not have known her signs, might not have had the clarity, that soon after giving birth to tell someone what she was feeling. Lucky because I can’t be embarrassed about it anymore. My depression is part of me and any stigma just floats away.

If one other woman who is suffering finds me and recognizes herself, I’ve done some good. If a woman sees Pat Brown’s comments and takes them to heart, something very, very bad could result.

If you don’t get help, you’re not going to get better, and this woman who decided she had the right to speak about something she knows nothing about, has the ability, because of the way she was represented in that article, to get into women’s heads and make them think they don’t need help because they’re just fundamentally flawed – And that will send them further into the darkness.

Reading the above I am forced to wonder if brown has any feelings for anyone except herself?

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:44 am

More on PPD from another sufferer and the usual uncaring response:

Dear Pat Brown, (w/ her response)
    AUGUST 18, 2010 ·

I wrote Pat Brown. I wasn’t planning on telling you all what I said because it was a personal e-mail. But she responded, and I do want to tell you what she said, which means you need to know what I said.

ETA: I forgot to include what I was responding to as if you all would just know. This is the statement made by Pat Brown as she posed as an “expert” in this AOL News article (her comments were removed from the article, however with all things on the internet nothing is gone for good and her comments still are out there).

”Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction.”

Here is her contact information. Maybe if she hears the voices of those who have experienced depression (PPD and others) she will be able to educate her self with the words of experience. And maybe she’ll realize how irresponsible her comments are.

Dear Pat Brown,

Are you a doctor? Are you a psychologist? Or are you only a criminal profiler who has absolutely no business making comments as vile as the ones you made to AOL News about PPD? As someone who is coming out on the other side of PPD I can assure you that I never once thought “how-did-I-get-stuck-with-

this-kid, this body, this life”. I loved my child more than I have words to explain to you. But the darkness, the fog, the anxiety…you couldn’t possibly understand the torture. Of loving someone so much and being so afraid of your thoughts. It’s a scary, horrible place. Made lonely by ignorant comment such as yours. People hide the pain, the hurt, and the darkness from the people who care about them because of comments and views that spew from ignorant people such as yourself. How dare you presume to know what the reason for PPD is? How dare you begin to trivialize it with just not wanting “this kid, this body, this life”? It’s so disgusting that I’m having trouble even articulating how much your comments angered me. You are doing a major disgrace to thousands of women suffering, many of those in silence. You are putting the tape over their mouth and pushing them to keep quiet instead of getting help. In one comment you are setting back progress that many sufferers have worked hard to make. The work and the pain that has been done to slash the stigma that women like you put in place. It’s so disappointing that a woman would do that to something so many other women suffer from.
    It’s disrespectful, and truthfully I really hope that you see how harmful your comments were. To those that are suffering in silence from a real illness. From a sickness they didn’t ask for. From thoughts that are stealing precious moments with their children. PPD robs a mother of her confidence, it robs her of experiencing joys of motherhood, it robs her of joys that she should be able to share with her children. It’s not as simple as an attitude towards your life, it’s something deeper. It’s more. And you are pathetic for turning it into something so trivial and small. I think you owe women a public apology. I think you owe the families of those suffering an apology for making what they have all gone through so trivial.

I don’t know if you can really make this right. Your comments are out there, no matter that AOL News removed the comments. You have already done damage and I hope you take action to even start to correct the problem. And in the future I hope you think twice about making such ignorant comments about a subject you are truthfully not that educated about. You are not an expert on PPD and I can only help that those suffering in silence, the ones that did read your words, realize that and disregard what you’ve said.

Alena

The reply from Pat Brown:

I never said depression doesn’t exist and that women don’t need help for it. The depression after birth, however, like all depression, is based in reality and personality, not chemical issues. We as a society needs to stop blaming chemicals in our brains and start looking for answers in reasonable life expectations, support from family and community, and lifestyle. Psychotherapy is a good idea to deal with true life issues and our handling of them.

Pat Brown

I am not pleased with her response, I am actually upset that she still doesn’t get it. That it IS chemical, maybe not for everyone who suffers from PPD, but there’s a chemical element. Or there wouldn’t be medication given to women suffering from PPD. But it is clear she isn’t an expert in psychology or in abnormal psychology and I hope that people recognize that. She obviously has never experienced what PPD feels like to see how harmful her attitude and words are. Words are a tool, a pen is sharper than a sword. Her words aren’t helping women suffering from PPD. It’s not helping spread factual information about it. It’s just further making women who are suffering feeling like they are failing their family. It’s making women feel bad about something they are going through…and it’s sad that a woman is doing that to another woman.

ETA: I have written her back:

Pat,
    How have you come to the conclusion that PPD (as well as other depressions) isn’t chemical? Obviously you don’t have a doctorate on the subject, so we’re both at least on the same page that you are not an expert on psychological disorders. But, since you’ve put your thoughts out there as facts I’d really like to know how you came to this conclusion. Considering things like hormones, are in fact a chemical. I am obviously not a doctor either, but since I’ve actually experienced PPD. I’ve seen a medical doctor as well as a therapist, both of whom I’m positive would disagree with your stance. As well as the women that are discussing your comments all over the internet today. I’m sure if you Google yourself and your comments you’ll see a wide array of women that don’t agree with you and your irresponsible comments.

So Ms. Pat Brown, how have you come to the decision that PPD isn’t chemical?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:25 pm

And here is her erstwhile teacher's opinion of his one-time pupil:

A QUOTE FROM BRENT TURVEY PAT BROWN'S TEACHER

Pat Brown (...)approached me years ago, after taking several courses, to get my assistance in naming a person that she was essentially stalking as a serial murderer. No evidence. No proof. Just her firm belief that she knew better than anyone else. I of course refused, told her to stop stalking the guy lest she find herself arrested, and this did not make her happy at all. Ignoring admonishments regarding this and other terribly unprofessional conduct, she continues to go her own way in her corner of the profiling community...

Not exactly glowing in praise, is it? More like a damp squib and probably a 'D' mark.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 pm

Pat Brown was quoted in this article condemning what she does on a regular basis - providing generic profiles that essentially pick and choose elements from Hare's Psychopathy Checklist.

She further draws the conclusion that "most of the psychological stuff is junk", in regards to criminal profiling. I would agree that the psychological elements of criminal profiling are probably very confusing and subsequently not very useful to someone with her background. Moreover, that she delves into offender motive in her "profiles" is confusing, given this conclusion on her part.

"Make it simple for the public. Don't give them a seven-page description of a psychopath," said Pat Brown, an investigative criminal profiler who teaches on the subject. "I think they turn out a generic profile and it goes out on every case: he's a loser, he's probably between 25 and 35 and has problems with women."

The problem with profiles, and the criticism that comes when they are found to miss the mark, isn't new and likely will not change, Brown continued. She recommends that police share what they know from crime scene analysis and keep their theories to themselves.

"I'm sorry, most of the psychological stuff is junk," she said. "Putting together a vague, generic profile doesn't serve anyone."
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm

A good comment from Martin Brunt's blog on Sky:

Posted by: Rilke55 on November 7, 2011 7:25 PM@ member of the public

you do realise Brown uses the disappearance of a British child to make money ? It's a business venture - plain and simple.

Brown is completely discredited in the US - unless you can name cases where her 'profiling' lead to detection and conviction.

The other day she tweeted that she wanted to buy liquor at breakfast time and was refused the purchase

-presumably because she was still under the influence from the night before (it's hardly that she looks 16 years of age - more like 61)

Added to that - she only realised the other day (after having been told-that the forensic reports can be looked up online)

And this is your new heroine ??

Better call Inspector Clouseau
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Now she is laying down the law about funds:

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Ronnie, I am suing the McCanns, not the Madeleine Fund. However, people have been contributing to a fund that CLEARLY states it can be used by the McCanns for any purpose they chose. Personally, I would not contribute to a fund which states this. Before I contribute to any supposedly charitable causes, I want to see a breakdown and proof of how the money is actually spent. The Pat Brown Maddie Search Fund is set up differently. Firstly, at this point in time, all monies in the Fund are obtained from book sales and not donations. Secondly, none of the monies go to pay for salaries which be a necessity to do the work or can be a way of paying for one's lifestyle and that of anyone one chooses. Thirdly, my Fund monies will be itemized so folks can see exactly how every dollar, pound, or Euro is spent. The Madeleine fund was not set up in this way and, in my opinion, a lot of people have thrown away good money on pointless investigative avenues and uses of their money for purposes other than finding Madeleine. Before my lawsuit comes to pass, I suggest all donators demand that the McCann's add language to the Fund which clearly states none of the Fund money will be use to pay solicitors or to pay any damages required by the courts.

If I choose to donate to the McCanns' Fund that is my choice and none of her business. I would certainly not donate to her fund, which is nothing more than a pathetic scam.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Here is a comment, recently posted elsewhere, made by an anti in the summer just past. No love there, I would say:

Regarding Pat Brown. Her recent kindle publication has angered me immensely. One only has to look at the woman’s history to see that she is a complete failure in the realm of criminal profiling, and nothing more than a media whore on the make. I have had information passed to me from someone whom has dealt with her in person over the last month with regards to her so called ‘profile’. It is clear from this information that she put minimal work into the publication. She merely gathered information from a number of sources, didn’t check a damn thing, banged the lot together and bobs your uncle – A profile on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The woman has no integrity, nor has she any understanding or respect for scientific inquiry. One only has to read her tweets, blog and Facebook page to see the total lack of objectivity with respect to the McCann case, and likely many other cases she has profiled. I find it disheartening, and slightly irritating, that many that sit on the so called ‘anti-mccann’ side of the fence have taken to peddling her tripe merely because it as good as confirms that Madeleine is dead and the parents were complicit. What is more, this appears to have been done in the complete absence of consideration of its contents, originality, her ‘get out of all shit’ disclaimer and claims of willingness to do ‘pro bono’ work – what about all the media interviews that would follow thereafter. Suffice to say, those that place faith in Brown’s profile are deluded if they believe it carries any weight, the woman cannot even provide her data!

ETA and yes, I have read her kindle publication, courtesy of the kind sole who published it for free on the internet,
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Profilers don't help their own cause much, either, at least not with the "amateur internet cybersleuths," and we are legion. An example is Pat Brown, a Minnesota-based profiler who manages to accrue a remarkable amount of face-time every time a major serial case hits the news. When the alleged BTK Strangler, Dennis Rader [Google search], was arrested in late February 2005, Brown seemed to defy time and space, showing up to do commentary for nearly every special break-in about the arrest. No one bothered to note that Brown's profile of BTK, while on-the-mark in some general and a few specific ways (something that could also be said about my own completely off-the cuff profile of this killer), was based on one particular person she'd zeroed in on a while back - and unfortunately for her, not Dennis Rader, but an ex-employee of the Wichita Eagle who many suspected was guilty of his wife's murder while on a camping trip about 10 years ago.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm

seen her latest ? frigging golddigger cowbag

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:57 pm

coco wrote:seen her latest ? frigging golddigger cowbag

Oh, deary me, she has really shot herself in the foot, hasn't she?
    I am imagining her as a bag lady - pardon me, I need to sit down and recover.
    lol! lol!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:13 pm

She was on the $$$$ trail some time ago as you can see from the date.

And how about this one? She's thick as two short planks.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Her opening offering on a certain 'We hate the McCanns' site:

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:23 am

And here, an old blog item which brings to mind that old saying "pot calling the kettle black".

Pat Brown said...
    A previous poster has actually gone to the lengths of committing copyright violation and theft of my work and has been reported to the fraud unit of Amazon in conjunction with the FBI. Rather interesting that a person calling me a fraud is a thief.

SO, what did the FBI do? Zilch, which seems very strange as she has claimed frequently that she has worked with them/been of assistance to them and as everyone knows, the FBI takes care of its own. As for Amazon, I wonder if this report to their fraud squad is actually what got the pamphlet removed? Maybe someone bothered to look closely at it? Someone on Amazon who knows the ins and outs of the case and recognized a hater when he/she delved deeper into things?

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:06 pm

A puzzle. Anne Bremner, supposed lawyer to brown over this nasty scam she is trying to set up, has deleted all posts on her face book that asked if she had been retained by brown. Angry at her name and past police problems being aired all over the net? Angry at not being approached first re her services - as a lawyer, that is? Angry at seeing, via the forums etc, exactly what brown is up to and not wanting to be any part of it? An affirmative or denial would have been enough; deleting the subject only fuels the fires of speculation. You pays your penny and you takes your choice. Handbags at dawn anyone?
    lol! lol!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Comments on her FB

I think she is getting very rattled and paranoia has definitely set in.

Sandra Carter Still Missing, Still Loved and Still Searching until (and if) told otherwise by the Official Madeleine Team.
    Tuesday at 6:58am

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann Well, Sandra, I guess you don't believe in thinking for yourself or considering anything but propaganda; you are a like a programmed slave to the "Official Madeleine Team." Quite frightening to me to such mindless devotion, rather like a cult. But, to each his own, Sandra; if this is what you want to do, be my guest However, please be respectful and don't continue to obnoxiously post these comments on MY FB page. Feel free to unlike the page and advertise for the McCanns elsewhere.
    Tuesday at 7:10am · 2

Sandra Carter I am sorry, I thought this was an open page (public), one where members of the public of whatever belief could politely comment, after all, I merely responded to you're post above and free speech. I would never dream of being any other than polite in spite of the namecalling. I can assure I think for myself, I need no help and the above comment is in bad taste.
    Tuesday at 7:18am · 2

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann No, Sandra, you never entered into a discussion; you merely obnoxiously parroted the same phrase over and over again clearly in opposition to the intent of this page. You know full well that I believe the McCanns neglected their children, abuse people of their money for the Fund, and obstructed justice in finding that justice for Maddie. I can also LIKE the Official Madeleine Page or a pro McCann page and repeatedly post, "Read Pat Brown's Theory of the Possible Involvement of the McCanns in Drugging their Daughter causing her death and hiding her bofy and staging and accident." Would that be okay with you if I go to the McCanns and other pro McCann pages and post that statement over and over and over?
    Tuesday at 7:28am

Sandra Carter I take on board what you say, even though I believe very differently. As far as the Official Team are concerned and SY, the search still goese on for Madeleine. I will continue to support that stance until (if ever) I hear, from the Official Team, that has altered. So my comments need not be personal, I need not enter into arguements/debates and my preference is to continue my support by commenting in an unpersonalised way. Should anyone wish to follow my comments by acting rude or condensending, then that is ok by me, I will not retaliate and the public can read and judge for themselve's.

===================

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann BTW, Sandra's posts were removed when I blocked her. If you missed seeing her posts, she continued posting diatribe about finding Madeleine the McCann way and supporting their search fund even though she clearly knows this FB page is one for free speech concerning the McCanns and justice for Madeleine. She is either thick or disingenuous but her posts amount to harassment. So, bye!
    Tuesday at 9:32am · 3

Keep Hope Alive Pat. As the files are public and the Portuguese justice system has confirmed that the McCann’s are no longer official suspects and there is not enough evidence to consider any known individuals as suspects, or bring a case against anyone. Don’t you think books selling the suggestion that the parents of Madeleine McCann should be considered guilty of being involved in the disappearance of their daughter, are taking justice from a case that is not closed, into the public arena and prejudicing an accepted democratic justice system? This negative issue further compounded by the fact British police are now working with the Portuguese police to review the case.
    You, of course, are free to express your opinion. But to use cherry picked information from the files and your own celebrity status to construct an agenda to point fingers of suspicion, to use searching for a missing child as a tool for your agenda and to suggest that people give up on Madeleine for dead, is a million miles away from freedom of expression and sadly involves you with the few who have planted themselves into this case, to express a personal grudge against the parents instead of helping to find their child.
    Tuesday at 9:37am · 1

Keep Hope Alive So posting about finding Madeleine, the McCann way is not considered within your goal posts of free speech. Who are you Pat? God?
    Tuesday at 9:41am · 1

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann This is MY page, KHA, and has nothing to do with free speech. I am not required to be harassed and bullied on my own webpage.
    Tuesday at 9:42am · 2

Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann And there goes another one. Thank you FB Troll-be gone!
    Tuesday at 9:43am · 2

Keep Hope Alive Fair enough. I thought this page was open to discussion about your book and the current topic of free speech. If it is only for supportive (too you) comments then I'll back off. But I would suggest that you make it clear that this FB page is not for open discussioon, just a PAT on the back.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

It seems Ms Bremner, brown's lawyer, has admitted in a Seattle newspaper that she is bipolar, for which she takes medication. Now, remebering brown's flat denial that the condition exists as stated here:

"I am not ignorant of your argument for PPD and I am not saying in some rare case such a thing could exist based on chemical issues. Generally speaking, I don't buy the chemical imbalance theory for any depression; I believe people just don't want to deal with real life issues and the fact that sometimes life is simply depressing and damn difficult. It isn't about chemical imbalance but tough times and our own issues.
    Pat Brown Investigative Criminal Profiler"

do you think she has said this to Bremner's face?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:24 am

And this is the lawyer who brown claims she has on retainer? Going by her comments when arrested, she and brown deserve each other. She's famous - her words!

“I will sue your ass.”
    “I’m famous. It’ll be bad for you guys.”
    “You can’t arrest me. I represent Seattle and King County. You are making a mistake.”
    “I represent you guys. Come on, take me home.”

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    I will be on #NancyGrace at 8 pm est talking about missing #BabySky #HLN

I expect she will take the chance to tell the whole world about her plan to extort money from the British doctor parents of a missing British child. After all, can you really see her missing the chance; think of the huge audience listening as she shares her news with them. It is sure to be all over the US media within hours and the UK media tomorrow. She's been craving publicity but she may not like the kind she will get; many posters have links with the media and now this has been posted up I know quite a few emails, pms and phone calls are being made even as we speak.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Some people are rattling her cage and she's upset:

Jacci Freimond Rudling Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
    I have banned Pamela. She does not understand this is NOT an open page. It it is MY page and she comes here to be a pain to me and everyone here; it is called harassment and cyberbullying, not Freedom of Speech.
    5 hours ago · Like · 4.
    -----------------------------------------------
    And how is this any diferent to what you are accusing the Mccanns of? Curtailing of Freedom of Speech works both ways my dear! The OFM page is their page so surely thay can decide - as you have what is said there??????
    42 minutes ago

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm