A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

PUNCH UP ON HAVERN'S

Sykes
    Sykes

PUNCH UP ON HAVERN'S Empty PUNCH UP ON HAVERN'S

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Re: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.
    Post tiredofthebs Today at 1:40 pm

candyfloss wrote:
    I haven't seen anyone here insisting Madeleine is alive. You were quoting the papers, and calling police all manner of names, people here have just said there is no absolute proof that Madeleine dead, big difference.

Did you miss the series of posts in which susible deliberately misrepresented what I said?

Note I didn't report her but she clearly reported my post. And I am the disruptive one???

By the way, I stand by the names I called the police. I am not going to be nice and respectful to people that cover up what has happened to a 3 year old girl. Shame on anyone who does.

If you wish to ban me for having such views then go ahead but it will only prove my suspicion that this is actually a pro-mccann forum in disguise.

e: Why the re-opening signifies the beginning of the end. Thread of HOPE.
    Post tiredofthebs Today at 1:42 pm

sofa wrote:
    Only I don't post often, I have been on this forum for a while now, a brilliant thing about it is that there are good exchange of opinions with respect from each other. I made a little blunder once and Candy had to remove my comment and I trust it was done on good faith. Candy has been moderator long enough to know what is acceptable or not. This site is not an anti MC site but a pro Madeleine and this is why I am still here.

Then perhaps I should leave because I am proud to say I am very anti mccann.

To be honest, I think it probably is best that I don't post here. I am not on the same page as the people here.

And there is no way I will "tone down" what I think of people who cover up the death of a 3 year old.

I shall try and find an anti-mccann forum but there doesn't seem to be any active ones. I could always reinstate my youtube account.

Anyway, no hard feelings. I may be back when the case is resolved and we can discuss it in hindsight.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 am