A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS

Sykes
    Sykes

POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS Empty POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 am

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
    I've sent the NUJ an e-mail and will let you know if I hear from them. I suspect this will be a Data Protection issue but it does no harm to ask.
    Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest McCann Nonsense - 'The Sun'
    Post ProfessorPPlum Yesterday at 10:15 pm

It gave me great pleasure to make a complaint to the PCC. Lorraine Kelly is such a gullible fool, fine if she's a private individual but not acceptable for someone with such a huge influence. A shame that such brainless and biased people can be such massive influencers...but that's the culture we've got and it's not getting any better.
    Poor overworked trashcans. they're sure as hell gonna be on overtime.

POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS Recycle-4-2-iconPOOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS Trash-full-icon
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS Empty Re: POOR LORRAINE KELLY, THE NUJ AND PCC HAVE RECEIVED COMPLAINTS

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:25 pm

They're really frothing at the mouth over Lorraine Kelly's piece aren't they.

Do they not realise that their spam will go in the bin? All that frantic typing gone to waste. lol! 

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 am