A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Sykes
    Sykes

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Empty ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Duplicate post.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Sykes wrote:
    OMG, there's been a palace coup! Most of the old admin, including hoho, is gone!   Zora McCartney promotes Dan Gleebitz to admin.
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Dangly10

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Dangly11

ALL IT LACKS ON THAT MASTHEAD IS A SWASTIKA.
    Dan Gleebitz HI everyone.  The very naughty person was Waleed.  I fell out with him for bullying Paua, Ian. That and his attitude to the great people here. It was others who sussed him, btw.
    That's the one he called a c#nt. I bet Waleed WASN'T a troll, but has been so Gleebitz the Danglyprat could slither into admin.   And the rest went down in the course of the melee, I assume?

Stephanie Lock can we have a list of admins posted... So I know who is who... then if I need to send a pm I know who to send to if I need to.

Zora McCartney Ian Thesp I will provide as much information as i can as soon as i can. a lot of them were sleeper accounts that hadn't posted yet but we don't know that he works alone and the potential damage was enormous. Andrew Hankey, Alan Suter, Gina Ginetty, Luna Pearce, Margaret Rogers, Vicky Miller.....i will have to continue this later after I catch my breath...
    Ian Thesp Leave Eddie Ankeela Zora, he informs me he will write when the time is right.

Zora McCartney he DID Ian but we didn't know he was W too!!

Zora McCartney oh Jo Rogers!! Forgot about her, Marie!

Ian Thesp Professor Moriarty or what Zora.

Karen Avery oh I have Eddie Ankeela ...he must gooooooo

Zora McCartney No Karen

Zora McCartney isn't Ian saying wait? he's ok?

Joanne Dixon If this is about trolls why has Frances and lizzy been removed from admin and why is Jo Rogers being named as a troll. Frances and Jo are friends of mine and I know how hard Frances has worked on this group. I do not understand the thought processes behind all this tbh

Zora McCartney Refusal to remove known trolls without unrealistically laborious "checks" gave us no choice for the time being. This NEEDS to be sorted. NOW
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Suzanne Bosworth I've had a note from Frances.

Why have Frances and Lizzy been booted?

Zora McCartney Thank you Karen. Chere, Frances and Lizzy both work incredibly hard, there's no doubt about that whatsoever and we didn't set out to upset them.

MotherJean Ellis I think somethings not right ,Francis is a genuine person:) must be a mistake?

Chère Amie I just spoke to Frances I don't think it's fair she's been removed

Jesica Kranz Frances knows Jo Rogers from April Jones groups. She knows she is not a troll. Seems a bit extreme to me.

Bear Grizz I thought this was Lizzy's page? What is going on?
    Rayray Fitzpatrick I thought this was Lizzys page also. This isn't making any sense at the minute.

Bear Grizz If you've removed Lizzy and Frances as admins, the trolls will not only have a field day with this group but they're going to make the lives of two lovely, extremely committed, knowledgeable and caring Ladies a total misery

uzanne Bosworth This group was set up by Lizzy and she has put a ton of work into this. If anything, losing Frances and Lizzy is going to be very counter-productive and divisive.

Paul Rees Zora has explained in the Important note, below

Rayray Fitzpatrick I think if Frances and Lizzy go for the group, so will the majority of the group. Ill follow them. How do we know the ones removing these ppl aren't the real trolls. This all seems VERY strange. Not sure what to think ATM.

Marie Smith Frances Gallagher and Lizzie hideho? This can't be right NO WAY

Suzanne Bosworth This is a very, very bad decision. If some admins had an issue with Frances and Lizzy about troll accounts, this was not the way to go about it.

Zora McCartney Frances and Lizzy are welcome to rejoin if they want to once we have dealt with the trolls, relaxed posting guidelines but adopted tougher admission procedures and got the group into better shape before the libel trial starts.

Suzanne Bosworth This is a very, very bad decision. If some admins had an issue with Frances and Lizzy about troll accounts, this was not the way to go about it.

Marie Smith I don't think I'm going to be posting on here much anymore....it's like you've stolen Lizzie's group.....and Frances worked just as hard too.........

Marie Smith I'm actually really pissed off about it.

Marie Smith Who made this decision to boot Lizzie and Frances anyhow?
    A few seconds ago · Like

Shelly Keeper Jo is not a troll, ive known her on groups for quite a while.

Chère Amie I don't understand how people can decide to take over the group surely if its lizzys group her decision should have been accepted

Zora McCartney Suzanne, I discovered the extent of Waleed's trolling over a week ago and have spent many hours researching and identifying his many id's yet NOTHING was being done about it. Paul and I were of the opinion that it posed a significant enough threat to warrant immediate action.

Suzanne Bosworth I'm pissed off too. How do you expect Frances and Lizzy to "join up again if they want to" and maintain the same level of trust that we've all had up until now. How can I trust the current admins for doing this?

Chère Amie But if it was lizzys group was it your decision to make
    Chère Amie I don't understand how people can decide to take over the group surely if its lizzys group her decision should have been accepted

Zora McCartney Suzanne, I discovered the extent of Waleed's trolling over a week ago and have spent many hours researching and identifying his many id's yet NOTHING was being done about it. Paul and I were of the opinion that it posed a significant enough threat to warrant immediate action.

Suzanne Bosworth I'm pissed off too. How do you expect Frances and Lizzy to "join up again if they want to" and maintain the same level of trust that we've all had up until now. How can I trust the current admins for doing this?

Meanwhile on another thread, punchup le deux:
    Dan Gleebitz What you DON'T know

Rayray Fitzpatrick I don't get how Lizzy can be kicked out, then have to a so to rejoin her own group.

Dan Gleebitz Is that you may not have had ANY forum left to the previous incumbents owing to procrastination that was making here unworkable.

Marie Smith I think this is outrageous !!!!!!!!!!! LIZZIE AND FRANCES ffs....two of the hardest working admins.......

Marie Smith You've killed the group.

Ian Thesp There are now 3 admins available Rayray. I think they have much to do presently and will inform as soon as they can.

Shelley Armitage-Cotton But then surely Dan, if you were/are unhappy with the workings of the group you leave and set up your own

Ian Thesp Who has killed group Marie?

Dan Gleebitz Indeed Marie who would not listen to anyone else. This place is still here only because of the diligence of other admins who ousted the trolls who were about to bring this place down.

Marie Smith Getting rid of Frances and Lizzie will kill the group.......totally loses credibility.

Dan Gleebitz What should they do? Let the trolls sink the place whilst Lizzy ignored the iceberg?
    about a minute ago via mobile · Like · 1

Zora McCartney we're not takiing it over. we're trying to save it. It has become too big and too important to be governed by one person, or 'governed' at all - especially when that person is the other side of an ocean from most of us and has the dodgiest internet connection i've ever heard of. Please give us a bit of time to get ourselves together, ask for member's input on the way forward, ideas for the group etc

Zora McCartney it's everyone's group

Chère Amie They may have been dealing with things quietly and making sure that no innocent members were blamed uneccesarily like you have with Jo Rogers who is not in anyway a troll

Dan Gleebitz What should they do? Let the trolls sink the place whilst Lizzy ignored the iceberg?

Ian Thesp In that case Marie, as you have mentioned one can always form another group.No disrespect intended.

Marie Smith I shan't be forming another group.but i won't be contributing to this one anywhere near as much.......I think what you've all done is disgusting.

Sian Tillett OMG have you really removed lizzy & frances??? i dont understand that at all, when i joined they were the only 2 people who replied to me when i asked questions, i do not like this at all... lizzy started the group but has been removed? something very wrong & fishy going on here....
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

It's delicious viewing Sykes! Watching it all unfold in real time is the best entertainment I've had in yonks! Just settling down with a coffee....
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Scratch the coffee... I'm nipping out for a bottle of wine. Something tells me it's going to be a long night...! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm

And on we go, hand in hand.
    Linda Lewis Just seen all the posts...whats going on?

MotherJean Ellis gosh what is going on!!

Shelley Armitage-Cotton How can we know for sure that Dan and Zora aren't the trolls?

Ian Thesp I think that we have to be stronger than we have been. The eggshells we have been treading on has been for no reason at all, too over protective. This is not a game" Two adults at least are walking around free when they know what happened to their child.THEY DO!

Rayray Fitzpatrick Ive have been told Zora took over this morning after paranoia, which her and Lizzy will not give in to. They said the admin was not a troll. I think this group has now been made a laughing stock, and has lost all credibility. If this is everyone's group than why isn't everyone being listened to? This is an absolute outrage and disgrace. I hope Lizzy and Frances set up their own group, and I for one will follow them. They are Controversy. Without them this group is nothing.

Hilary Smale-Saunders Is David Brett legit?

Chère Amie Why don't you add Frances and lizzy back so they can speak

Marie Smith here here Ray Ray.........

Zora McCartney who said the admin was not a troll? i have comprehensive evidence to demonstrate that which Lizzy and Frances have seen

Marie Smith so you're going to turn the group from an information page to a bloody militant idiotic conspiracy site? *slow hand clap* ...killing a brilliant tool for those who follow msm only.......pfffffffft.

Zora McCartney Thany you Ian. That is exactly how we feel

Zora McCartney who said anything about " bloody militant idiotic conspiracy site"?

Marie Smith You expect us to all just sit back on a few members of admin's say so and watch the group destroyed because YOU say there was major trolling which the rest of us just saw as the odd pro popping up..all of which was way handlable.
    Marie Smith Add them back and let's hear from them.

Dan Gleebitz Did you know this site was someone else's before Lizzy's?

Marie Smith So that makes what you have done right does it Dan? REally?

Dan Gleebitz If you knew the full story Marie you would be thanking us.
    Karen Avery was it their decision to leave

Carly Michelle Dunham i dont post on this fb but it makes us intersted in this case look as bad as pros imo

Rayray Fitzpatrick Dan was part of the coup, Zora has a "romantic interest" in him, putting it politely. This is hardly a fair or biased move. I've been told Frances and Lizzy will start a new group. I suggest we watch for that and follow people we can trust and let this one rot. This whole group is now a laughing stick, tbh I'm now embarrassed to be associated with it. I never thought I'd say this. But I hope this group gets closed down. And Dan I care about Maddie and Lizzy, and everyone else's opinion in this group. Right now, it seems you only care about yourself. No need to delete me, I will remove myself. Hope to see you all in another group soon.

Dan Gleebitz OK

Marie Smith If I heard the other side of it I'd be better informed......but as you've removed them i may just as well speak to clarence mitchell or the mccanns themselves than get a different persepective here.

Dan Gleebitz How do you deal with a "Boss" who refuses to listen?
    WHo refuses to take action on the trolls here who are making this place headline for the WRONG reasons?

Suzanne Bosworth Why didn't you start your own site?

Marie Smith you start your own bloody group and leave this good one to folk who appreciate it.......you don't just bloody rip it to pieces by staging a bloody coup.

Chère Amie You was put in a position of trust by lizzie and you broke that trust!!!
    How can members be expected to trust you have their best intentions in mind now

Shelley Armitage-Cotton You RESPECT that they are the boss Dan, that's what you do! and if you don't like it you leave

Dan Gleebitz SOMEONE had to do something. SO easy to sit and type and let others do the necessary. BUt I can tell yoi thi shas been going on months and months

Suzanne Bosworth Why didn't you start your own site??

Rayray Fitzpatrick Dan, if my boss wouldn't listen. I'd seek alternate employment elsewhere. Not kick them out their job once their back was turned.

Marie Smith should've put it to the vote if this group belongs to *everyone* like you claim.

Dan Gleebitz That easy, that simple is it Rarray?

Zora McCartney
    We knew that this decision would not be popular but felt it necessary as I've said. we hope that as many of you as possible will stay with us and give us some time to work out a way forward. This is about Madeleine and exposing her parents. We do understand how you feel but time is of the essence. That's the whole point. We have work to do.

Linda Anderson Who are you????

Lesley-ann Shand Can i ask what has actually happened ?

Marie Smith you've stolen the group Zora..i'm really disappointed that you've kicked out Lizzie and Frances and done this......it was a fab tool

Ian Thesp Disgusting Rayray. let this one rot. Why? Because there are quite a number of us who would like to be a bit more active? Disgusting. Freedom and justice, and especially in this case are not won by sitting on ones ass and hoping we have honest police, and laws. People here are all for Madeleine."Rot" shame on you.

Dan Gleebitz Marie: It was the never ending fence-sitting by Lizzy who REFUSED to make any decisions on a matter that had run out of time. If we'd sat back and done nothing SERIOUSLY you would be getting PAGE NOT FOUND.

Dan Gleebitz So you would have NO forum or this

Dan Gleebitz Is all I can say right now

Marie Smith why not let them have their say dan?

Rayray Fitzpatrick Ian I'm as entitled to my opinion, and will express it. Fancy a spot on the admin do you? Some people are not here for Madeline, they are here for themselves.

Martin Thornton Why was she removed from the group though? She could still have worked with other admins.....or would that not have fitted your plans?

Suzanne Bosworth Yeah it's a lot of work, isn't it. But if you weren't happy with how this site was run, why didn't you set up another site? I remember this discussion came up with Ian a short time ago and he said he would be more active away from this site as it was serving a particular purpose. He gave his word.

Linda Hutton Not popular at all Zora, and what is the purpose?

Vicky Thompson looks like the way peeps are talking the trolls and pros have done what they have set out to do and disband people

Sarah Cannon wtf is going on?

Zora McCartney i haven't stolen it. i don't want the group to be "mine" and it wasn't my decision alone. we thought it unfair in EVERYONE to knowingly harbour a very prolific troll who fooled us all.

Linda Anderson If people didn,t like the way was run, shy did they not just leave?

Dan Gleebitz Marie: "why not let them have their say dan?"
    If only they COULD say anything - they never were satisfied with anything and NOTHING was being done to sort out a very major problem. So what do you do when the house is on fire and the chief fireman sits there saying "Well, we don't know what sort of flames they are do we?"

Shelley Armitage-Cotton 'Freedom and justice, and especially in this case are not won by sitting on ones ass and hoping we have honest police' ... so you think that this group will see that justice is done?!? how? Are admin in cahoots with SY? do you know more that the prosecution? jeez! this is only a forum for discussion, we aren't the judge ang jury!

Marie Smith what was this troll going to do then? Why just block and expose...why not let the other side of the story across?

Linda Hutton Not your decision to take Zora - there are over 2000 members!

Sian Tillett Well I am shocked and baffled as to what my next move will be, I joined this group as I work online for a missing persons site that is linked directly with the police, and I have been putting through all sorts of applications to get cost free websites made, to make this group more public... now im not sure thats such a good idea as I trust nothing and on the same note do not know the admin!! hmmmmm To plug our site at the same time... visit
    http://www.socialalertme.com

Zora McCartney we saw some of you like and/or respond to his posts as Alan Suter, Vicky Miller, Debbie Payton and Martin Rodriguez and could not stand by and let it continue. we pleaded our case to lizzy over and over with no success

Dan Gleebitz Marie: "why not let them have their say dan?"
    If only they COULD say anything - they never were satisfied with anything and NOTHING was being done to sort out a very major problem. So what do you do when the house is on fire and the chief fireman sits there saying "Well, we don't know what sort of flames they are do we?"

Shelley Armitage-Cotton 'Freedom and justice, and especially in this case are not won by sitting on ones ass and hoping we have honest police' ... so you think that this group will see that justice is done?!? how? Are admin in cahoots with SY? do you know more that the prosecution? jeez! this is only a forum for discussion, we aren't the judge ang jury!

Shelley Armitage-Cotton You are being ridiculous Dan, this isn't the fire brigade, this is a discussion group who want to see justice for Maddy

Kathleen Sweeney Remember don't suspend me admin. Just joined a few weeks ago & hardly been on the FB group. So don't forget Doc its me twinkle from twitter TRUTH & JUSTICE for

Bear Grizz This IS Lizzy's page, people! And let's not forget Frances who has been extremely diligent in welcoming new members and pointing them in the right direction to ALL of Lizzy's hard work! Seriously, you've just destroyed in an hour what has taken six years to achieve.

Suzanne Bosworth Dan - all current admins - why did you not set up another site? Rather than hijack this one? If you didn't like how it was run, then that was the obvious solution. But you abused the trust put in you and took this one over

Linda Hutton Wtf are y ou doing watching our likes? Is this North Korea?

Gina Wheeler I agree with

Lily Wells Can your please explain Zora what is going on, now please feel free to pm me but I would like answers please, I've known France's for years from all the sites, France's wants justice for maddy just like you and I

Rayray Fitzpatrick Dan you say and know a lot for someone who has only just been made admin. Funny now you and Zora seem to have all this hidden evidence isn't it? If you have such evidence, why can't we see it? We only have your word for it, just yours and Zoras.

Ruth Curtis a page would be better for frances and lizzy and no matter who you add as admin they can't remove whoever created the pages admin rights ...can someone pass this info onto them for me as I have neither on mylist

Ian Thesp ooh Rayray, how crap of you to say that.you have an opinion, but i have an eye on admin.Again shame on you.

Zora McCartney Waleed's Gail, in many guises

Linda Hutton Why should ONE troll bring down a 2000+ group? Wtf is going on Zora?

Marie Smith So what if people did like his posts......the group was WORKING ffs.......no one here felt threatened or upset by folk having different opinions.....the object of the group was to put across info from the files..not to worry about a few pissy words from a handful of pro's!!!!!!!!!

Laura Wright So what if there was a troll. A bit of banter never hurt anyone.

Sian Tillett Zora McCartney, It would seem that no-one is interested in what I have to say & that is your right but I will now be removing anything & everything related to this group from our pages plugging, refering & advertising this group, I do not like being ignored.

Zora McCartney he added over 40 accounts (that we know of) Linda, we don't know who he was talkinig to under which id or what misinformation he was spreading or what alliances he tried to make. if he had got 40 pro frineds to all log in at once it would have been disastrous. Can't understand why you can't see that

Suzanne Bosworth I'll back what RayRay said. Why should we trust people who give their own version of events without wanting people to hear the other side of the story. Where have we heard that before ...

Rayray Fitzpatrick Bear, could you set up a temp group or something so ppl can move and be 'collected' if you like by Lizzy? I feel we need to stick together on the.

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Paul Rees, is admin, Paul, can you enlighten us please?

Kathleen Sweeney Don't suspend me. I only joined a few weeks ago & have been on twitter a lot lately. Anyway - TRUTH & JUSTICE for Madeleine Beth age 3 innocent tot x x x

Marie Smith Yes Paul Rees You are one I would've put money on being on the level..I'm interested in your take please.

Zora McCartney Sian, Paul's ahd to go out. I'm sorry i haven't replied to your posts but there are a lot of them to keep up with

Helen Mckay I am lost what's going on

Sarah Cannon zora you are talking in riddles, just explain without all this crap about trolls

Christina Scott I think that about sums it up then. Poor Lizzie and Frances.

Marie Smith you've made it a laughing stock

Dan Gleebitz Which part of this "we saw some of you like and/or respond to his posts as Alan Suter, Vicky Miller, Debbie Payton and Martin Rodriguez and could not stand by and let it continue. we pleaded our case to lizzy over and over with no success"
    -- do you not follow?
    The person on here was going to get us wiped.
    GONE. The site whoosh clunked.
    We could NOT get that through Lizzy's head at all.
    She would NOT have it.
    So we could have left her to it and you would have had NO SITE AT ALL.
    So we have SAVED it.
    Rayray Fitzpatrick https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/. Not a Maddie discussion group, just somewhere for us to go until Lizzy gets back up. Please share.

Julie Walsh whats happened!!!

Linda Hutton 40, 60, 100, 200, wtf Zora, we still outnumbered him by 2,000! Wtf are you dismantling the group!!!!!! Who asked you to? What is your agenda?

Sian Tillett Well maybe when some-one has time they can enlighten me as to what is going on? I will be suspending everything for now, for our own benefit, safety & public face.

Marie Smith EXACTLY Linda....

Laura Wright Why not just block them and not say anything then instead of causing this hoohar?

Sharon Sneddon Hav I missed sumthn here? What happened and where is frances? X

Rayray Fitzpatrick https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/. Not a Maddie discussion group, just somewhere for us to go until Lizzy gets back up. Please share.

Patrick Dus So, just what posts were counter-productive to the well-being of this forum, please?

Cindy Wingate This WAS the best regulated group I have ever seen!

Martin Thornton That didn't take long to put up! How long have you had that ready?

Dan Gleebitz About 10 minutes after SAVING this place.
    Have you any idea how long that troll was on here and what he's done?

Martin Thornton I realise what you're saying about a troll, but you've not adequately explained why you've ousted two highly respected members of this group so soon after you were made admin.

Karen Yeoman maybe if you explained what he had done exactly, people would take note?

Sharon Sneddon Hav I missed sumthn here? What happened and where is frances? X

Sarah Cannon Zora McCartney Dan Gleebitz im sure not of your reasoning behind this but thinking you may have through you would be basking in glory now as the hero's sadly it has back fired and you have F*ked up big time

Marie Smith They've been booted Sharon her and Lizzie.......apparently we were about to be taken over by aliens I mean trolls......and this current bunch of admins have come to save us.

Rayray Fitzpatrick How do you know he had over 40 accounts without tracing his IP address? If he did have all these accounts how do you know he had malicious intentions? Why hasn't he done anything before now, especially when this group has been in the papers and under scrutiny. That would be the perfect time. This makes no sense.

Zora McCartney i've tried again and again to explain. I'm sorry so many of you feel we did the wrong thing. we believe we were in for a coordinated attack and Lizzy would not let us delete any of them while she was here

Marie Smith she was right.

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Coordinated attack?? we are at war are we?

Linda Hutton The numbers should stick with the original admin and those of use who have been fighting this huge injustice for 6 years.

Linda Hutton Seems we are Shelly, and in the midst of a hostile takeover.

Dan Gleebitz Cindy: "This WAS the best regulated group I have ever seen!"
    Yes, and you think Lizzy was doing the regulating? Or Frances?
    Think again.

Caroline Fusco what is going on ?????

Rangeeni Franssen OMFG it's like the 3A drama, deja vu all over again. It was good while it lasted. Goodbye.

Patrick Dus Cindy, I take your point, it was , in my short time, here, an easy to be free-minded with responses to fellow chatters

Sarah Bunn With you there rangeeni.....

Rayray Fitzpatrick Im suprised at Paul Rees to be honest. And where is he? Nice he left Zora and D to pick up the pieces, says it all, even the admin taking over cannot be united. What a shame.... And Ian, I have no shame. Why should I? If you think anything you say bothers me, I'm afraid you are mistaken.

Rangeeni Franssen OMFG it's like the 3A drama, deja vu all over again. It was good while it lasted. Goodbye.

Ian Thesp D´s name is Dan. nice of you to try and make non entity.Duh.

Suzanne Bosworth "Other than writing here how many people actively do something to expose the McCs. Just a question."

Would you like a list? I don't need to shout from the rooftops how much I do on behalf of causes I take a pro-active interest in because I don't need the kudos and I don't consider myself any more worthy than anyone else just because I work quietly behind the scenes doing what I can.

Why didn't you start another site? None of you have answered that question - all you've done is ask questions like "what matters more - Lizzy or Maddy". You haven't answered the question, yet this site apparently belongs to everyone. Everyone has the right to the information you're keeping back, in that case, and we should have been involved in the decision.

Julie Walsh you r joking...thought this was A TROLL FREE site....

Ian Thesp No, your whole assault on the person rather than the situation is a bit boring.Rayray.

Ruth Curtis I'm thinking someone pro maccans has managed a take over

Linda Hutton Lizzy, I and many others have been under co-ordinated attack for fecking years Zora! You learn to roll with the punches. In your wildest dreams you cannot protect any one of us. We get get knocked down, we get up again. Thats the way it has always been.

Lesley-ann Shand Zora who is "we" ?????? Iv added over 30 people to this group so am i therefor at risk of being labelled and deleted ???

Sarah Cannon OK so you have done what you have done zora and Dan, for the good of the site, now what?..where do we go from here, anyone can create tons of accounts, if it really did happened then it can happen again

Patrick Dus This is a madness, in my view, but, I am open to evidence that shows the justification for this elimination?

Julie Walsh sad, you can have an intelligent discuss on here, y do people have to ruin it......

Sarah Cannon Ruth curtis I think your right maybe Zora and Dan are the enemy within?

Zora McCartney we plan on a MUCH tougher admissions policy and a more relaxed posting policy. isn't that what many have asked for?

Lisa LoveAlot and vice versa it can and probably has happened to pro-mc sites, I cannot believe how ridiculous this post is, any chance we can move on and get back to what's important?

Marie Smith Nope. cos there are LOADS of groups who have that policy..this one was available to ALL and informative.

Sharon Sneddon How did u find all
    This out (I've been In Mexico for 2 weeks) has lizie and Frances been booted out? Surely that's a bit extreme? Who can say 1 is right other is not?? Seems strange to me..

Lesley-ann Shand Again "we" Zora who is "we" ???

Rayray Fitzpatrick Ian I'm not interested in wether I'm perceived as being boring or not. I'm interested in justice for Madeline McCann, and justice for the people (ie Lizzy) who seek Justice for MM. Your opinions and perceptions of me do not interest me in the slightest. I honestly couldn't care less! Why would I? You're just a picture of Captain Birdseye on a group I once cared about.

Dan Gleebitz Nice to see so many of you we otherwise NEVER DO.

Julie Walsh who the hell is in charge here....sounds like the lunatics have taken oner the asylum!!!

Ian Thesp And you Rayray have always been a pussy with no bottle and sometimes it crossed my mind you were a troll.

Lesley-ann Shand Again "we" Zora who is "we" ???

Ruth Curtis removing the trolls...yet removing those who created the group who are only called trolls my pro maccans ....all seems fishy like a chip shop to me!

Gail Smith Whoes admin now?

Marie Smith And why can't we add new threads on here? Is this part of the new regime now too?

Zora McCartney Me, Paul, Dan. the posting will be reenabled when as many trolls as we can identify are gone. i'm trying to get on with that now

Marie Smith Gail Smith it's Zora McCartney Dan Gleebitz and Paul Rees........

Sharon Sneddon Zora I may sound daft but how do
    U no who are rltrolls? X

Marie Smith very surprised and disappointed in Paul.

Sarah Cannon how exactly are you going about that?

Suzanne Bosworth Why the sudden martyred posts from you and Ian, Dan? It comes across that no-one knows what trouble you've seen and how hard you've worked to save us all from death and destruction. Did you ask us first?

Why didn't you start your own site?

Cindy Wingate Dan, I know for a fact Frances censored ME personally. Stick that in your brylcreme!

Rayray Fitzpatrick Ian, I honestly do not care. I cannot reiterate that enough. But it pleases me that you turned to name calling. It's about what I expected. I shan't reply to you may more, because, well, I don't care.

Louise Elizabeth Coleman Ian, rather than target one person who is sharing the opinion of many on this thread, why not write up a big long list of all the things YOU are doing to find justice for Madeline? Seems to me, an outsider with no loyalty to either 'side' here, that al...See More

Patrick Dus I blame Jack Nicholson, Julie, and that Cuckoo.

Julie Walsh oh Patrick..hope that Julie,s not me:(

Ian Thesp Rayray you taught me everything I know.And ive always known that you dont care.

Julie Walsh cos it,s not
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Now this is about as stupid as anyone can get - posting up the proof and hoping nobody gets their hands on it, and posts it up for all to see.
    Zora McCartney 23:41
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    yep lol all have hundreds of friends been on facebook for years lol

23:47
    Zora McCartney
    OMG! Lol. Popup toaster! I'm not sure if I'd spot them all a fakes straight away if i didn't have prior knowledge but some of them you can tell the professional ph
    oops..professional looking photos i was gonna say
    Toaster at Toast! LOL!!

23:49
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    yeh but all have over 600 friends each those are the photos now but profile picture can change too

23:49
    Zora McCartney
    yes well i was going to say the number of friends would probably have fooled me if i was asked to let them in
    are they all likers of OFM and such like?

23:52
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    no they all turned when I did lol .. when I was with them I called myself Gino and used Gina Ginetty account .. when I left I changed name and sex lol to gina ginetty you have a small group with 50 members yet are in effect many hundreds of accounts

23:56
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    https://www.facebook.com/carol.arden.9?fref=ts also my account lol

Carol Arden
    Female

23:59
    Zora McCartney
    wouldnt have suspected her either!!

00:01
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    my ex wife photo lol
    thats why shes not on my friends list in case my ex or her family spot it hehe Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    hardest thing was to have to regester for Mafia wars farmville so you can invite a 1000 friends requests .. then unregester

00:10
    Zora McCartney
    aah is that how you accrued all those friends?

00:11
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    no most of mine I actually know from work or friends of friends

00:12
    Zora McCartney
    the friends on the fake accounts?

00:14
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    yeh thats how I got them but then the characters have a life of their own and make friends in games or groups lol Zora McCartney
    hi Waleed, how are you?
    I noticed you added that account with the pic of your ex wife.. I recognised the pic straight away. Also, Alan Suter, that's one of yours right? Do the others know? I just wondered cos it would be an absolute nightmare if the pros were to find out an admin here had 10 or 11 accounts and was using some of them to post. You know what I mean? I don't want to poke my nose in. Maybe the others do know all about it. But I was just kinda puzzled and thought I'd ask you.

13:12
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    I announce in admin chat that I had added my 10 aliases and listed their names . Nobody said not to I used Carol to check if united were up to something when we all got bans and announced that in chat . reason I got Alan to write the satire piece was didnt want the pros to say a admin wrote that none of them have contributed or will contribute again and if admin dont want them as members I will gladly remove them .. all the names were listed on admin chat

13:17
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    have removed all 10 from membership Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    I have removed them only added them to get us close to 2000 when we needed
    If you scroll up you will see I told you Carol was my account so you didnt need to spot my ex's photo lol

13:41
    Zora McCartney
    Yeah i know you did. That's why I noticed when you added it! Just forget it then. Just wanted to ask you rather than go behind your back and wasn't trying to tell you what to do

13:45
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    Like I said its no big deal havnt logged in to most in months only 2 was Carol as I play a game using her profile so used her to infeltrate Unite and Alan to write the Jimmy piece
    I was going to announce in admin chat the Jimmy comment was from me anyway ..

15:36
    Zora McCartney
    Yeah maybe it's a good idea to let lizzy know and let her know you're in unite with the carol profile just to cover yourself against any possible comeback.

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Wine poured - check.
    Jamas on - check.
    Plate of nibbles sorted - check.
    Candles lit - check.

As the Jam once said, "That's Entertainment". This is great! Not been a good few months for HideHopeless really, has it.... first she did a runner from Justice after her video-lies were demolished - and now she has been BOOTED OUT OF HER OWN HATE GROUP!! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

lol! 

coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Dan Gleebitz Marie - that is the whole point. You are aware of the forthcoming trial right? Well this guy and the pink chimps have been after getting here woosh clunked, that you DO know. What you didn't know was when and some in admin did. They had tried to get Lizzy to get her head out of her arse and do something but she would not. And we are talking entreaty after entreaty after entreay. Now, they could have left her yo it and you and me would have NO FORUM at all. Instead they DID something about it.
    Now can you please underatsnd that and see why what has happened please? We are committed to justice for Maddie, not self promoting videos.

That's her told. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Marie Smith Laughing stock on twitter i'm told...well done guys

Ruth Curtis requested to join Rayray
    11 minutes ago · Like · 2

Linda Anderson Did he bring down the group so far??? NO!
    10 minutes ago · Like · 3

Hilary Smale-Saunders omg the pros and trolls must be laughing themselves silly. The whole group is in jeopardy now, just what they have been trying to do, and admin have done it for them. Oh very well done.
    10 minutes ago · Like · 7

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Maybe I'm being thick but how does the conversation prove that Waleed is a Pro? Dan has told us of his list of aliases used in the past, why should we believe Dan over Waleed?
    9 minutes ago · Like · 1

Larissa Johnson .
    9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Marie Smith exactly.......i'd believe Lizzie and Frances over everyone else tbh...this is underhand ..sneaky and ultimately will kill the group stone dead.
    9 minutes ago · Like · 2

Zora McCartney Thank you Linda Anderson. we're still here. if you want to stay - stay, if not we all understand. it's not about me, lizzy, paul or any personality at all. it's about eh same as it's always been but hopefully with less trolling, more impact.

Olivia Hayes O'Brien https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 4

Olivia Hayes O'Brien https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/
    3 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Zora McCartney the more worriesome troll are not the ones who abuse people Carrie, he was derailing discussionsmore subtly than that and sometimes disagreeing with himself in a different disguise - with the aim of cauisng disruption- - and succeeding
    3 hours ago · Like · 1

Marie Smith As much disruption as you and your fellow admin Zora?
    2 minutes ago · Like · 5

Marie Smith ..by doing this?
    3 hours ago · Like · 3

Suzanne Bosworth Carrie unfortunately it appears to have been taken over by people who don't put much store by trust or honesty and expect us to take their word for what has happened without having given a chance to the site OWNER - who took it over some time ago in an agreed transfer - to speak and instead have booted her. They have their excuses, of course and are trying to make it all noble and selfless, but the fact is they could have started another site elsewhere if they weren't happy with how this site is run. Instead, they stole it.
    3 hours ago · Like

Cindy Wingate Well Zora, he did it SO subtly, many of us didn't even 'notice'... UNLIKE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PULL here

==========

Ruth Curtis nasty bullying if you ask me ! and Zora is the bully 'I don't like what you have/haven't done so I'll throw out my dummy and steal from u then try and tell everyone its your fault' go Zora ...
    18 minutes ago · Like · 3

Zora McCartney it wasn't me alone you know. and no
    18 minutes ago · Like

Suzanne Bosworth I agree, Shelley. We only have admin's word that he's a troll. That exchange proves nothing.
    17 minutes ago · Like · 4

Zora McCartney you're welcome to check the accounts out yourself and see the links. i don't have time at the moment to post absolutely everything i found
    16 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney he ADMITTED to 11 accounts
    16 minutes ago · Like

Lisa LoveAlot I honestly can't see the problem with having pro's on here, it won't change what we think, when they question things it just gives you guys that have researched it for six years your platform to put across your constructive arguments. I really am struggling to see the problem, could someone please enlighten me?
    16 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 4

Linda Anderson ?? Want to stay?? The group was working fine before, yes we may have had trolls as most groups do! All I can say if it wasn't broken DONT try and fix it!
    15 minutes ago · Like · 2

Shelley Armitage-Cotton That doesn't make him a troll Zora, how many accounts does Dan admit to, have you asked Dan?

Marie Smith THere isn't one Lisa it was just an excuse to take over a successful group whose format was making a difference.
    16 minutes ago · Like · 3

Justice Manz whats happening?? z mail me if not worth discussing again please.
    15 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Sarah Cannon the group should choose the admin you cant just take it over...zora etc no one is going to except you even if you have done the right thing, you now need to prove your not in it for yourself and walk away
    16 minutes ago · Like · 3

Zora McCartney will do J
    14 minutes ago · Like

Suzanne Bosworth "The person on here was going to get us wiped.
    GONE. The site whoosh clunked. "

How does that exchange prove he was going to get us wiped? That's ludicrous.
    14 minutes ago · Like · 3

Zora McCartney there is a lot more than that exchange Suzanne. I can add what i did on rodriguez, where all admin agreed that it was more than likely him but i don't have time to write a report on every one at the moment - which was rather the point
    12 minutes ago · Like

Shelley Armitage-Cotton So the small risk that one member will get the group wiped out if preferable to making the group a laughing stock ... wise move

Vikki Gazy I have 7 account dont make me a troll ~just a sado who likes playing games and sending stuff to myself
    11 minutes ago · Like · 3

Marie Smith What was the big rush then? Why the coup and the change of banner etc? If that's the b est you have that's really not reason enough.

Dan Gleebitz Sally: "this forum to people who care about Maddie. Like Frances an Lizzie. Who the hell cares about a troll or two...every forum has them!!"
    --
    Not like this one they don't. If it had not been for her and others you would be staring at a blcnk page.
    How many times do I have to say this?
    You know, maybe we should have let it all happen and then you could have moaned about there being NO SITE.
    Except you wouldn't have HAD a site to moan on.
    A few seconds ago · Like

Linda Hutton So what? These trolls come and go, they can do nor harm if we are all vigilant. Privatise your family stuff, and have the courage of your convictions, we know this isn't right and we will soon find out why.

Ruth Curtis from what she's saying I should be booted off my pages/group that I run coz I don't deal with trolls until they need dealing with ......but all hail Zora the one who knows all about feck all and just wants attention ! you have ruined this group go pat yourselves on the back ! pro maccans written all over them !
    5 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney pretty goddamn serious to me
    5 minutes ago · Like

Zora McCartney right ruth, you won't mind leaving then will you?

Madeleine Harman I agree with the others, does it really matter if he's a troll? We're all grown ups on here n we all have our own brains which is why we dont believe the rubbish which k&g wont u to believe. This group was helping get the truth out n making people take notice that all isnt as it seems. By removing frances n lizzie has created a split n made the group look like a shambles. Such a shame as i felt we were moving in the right direction to get justice for maddie
    4 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

David Perham Am in two minds here.Am in a number of facebook groups.Many of which had trolls.Those trolls were removed by admin and things continued as normal.But to get rid of two founding members of the group and use trolls as the excuse to get rid of them,doesn't sit right with me at all.

========

uzanne Bosworth So why post one set of posts with Waleed that have nothing in them that prove he was a troll. That rather deflates your argument, doesn't it? And Dan has said himself he has aliases all over the place and ducks and dives. Yet you don't accuse HIM of being a troll. It's a specious argument, Zora.
    4 minutes ago · Like · 4

Zora McCartney it is the only conversation i had with him other than one in a group chat that would take me ages to retrieve. he admitted to 11 accounts and i studied them and their connections and writing styles and linked them back to active accounts in the roup, upon which fellow admins agreed that i was right, Paul and I believe it was/is an extremely serious problem at this particular point in time. we just wanted them OUT
    about a minute ago · Like

Zora McCartney the trolls and fake accounts that is
    A few seconds ago · Like

Hayley Mia Vurley I'm confused! I've not been a member that long so I'm not sure what's going on, I came here to learn new things and form my own opinion and I've just ignored the trolls and spoken to ppl who've helped me with facts on the case. Why is everything in uproar? Isn't this what the trolls would want or am I missing something? And how does anyone know the 3 ppl who've taken over aren't the trolls? Someone plz explain
    A few seconds ago via mobile · Like · 1

Marie Smith David Perham these so called trolls weren't affecting our day to day use of the site...the guidelines were what we all agreed to when we started posting........so i make you latter point right.......getting rid of two respected admin doesn't sit right with many of us.
    about a minute ago · Like · 3

Lesley-ann Shand Where is the proof that this 1 troll could have ruined the group ?

==========

Sally Jones There's only one derailer& malicious troll here: Zora. Hope you can sleep tonight.
    about a minute ago · Like · 3

Linda Hutton This paranoia about trolls is completely over the top. The are trolles, ego, scaredy cats who earn thruppence an hour to tell the world we are a load of shites. I've had the b'stards on my back for 6 years and I'm still standing

=======

Lesley-ann Shand And why whoooossshhh clunck lizzy and francess ????

Suzanne Bosworth Zora you're making absolutely no sense whatsoever. You posted a conversation with him as some kind of proof that he was a troll, yet that conversation proved nothing of the sort. Now you're saying it's all in posts that you don't have access to or it's too difficult.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 2

Lily Wells Yep lesley, something just isn't right here, not enough proof and answers IMO
    2 minutes ago · Like · 4

Marie Smith how tricky is a copy and paste?
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Zora McCartney some of it is in a secret admin group that Paul and I left and the other messages are in a conversation that we also left. I will tryo to compose what i know but it will take time
    A few seconds ago · Like

Lily Wells DAN AND ZORA, YOU'VE DONE SUCH ALOT OF DAMAGE TO THIS ONCE FANTASTIC GROUP, BEST ONE SINCE DM FORUM.....TEAM MCCANN AND THEY'RE PAID UP TROLLS ARE GOING TO BE IN SEVENTH HEAVEN.......WELL DONE TO YOU BOTH!

=======

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Zora are you going to block all of us that have opposing views? Was that a threat to Ruth Curtis ? We are already regrouping Hun. Pretty soon it'll be just you left in your own little dictatorship. Are you going to leave my post here?https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/ is we're the rest of us are in case your worried. Despicable pointless......

Suzanne Bosworth Here's my take. If these admins are so troubled by trolls who appear all over the net and are so worried by them that they've convinced themselves of death, doom and imminent loss of the site, they don't have enough interpersonal skills to be admins.

Either that or they're trolls who managed to worm their way in to Lizzy's good books. I remember either Lizzy or Frances actually sticking up for Dan the other day. Such a wonderful repayment of loyalty eh, Dan.

Linda Hutton You are getting NO likes Zora. You do not have any right to take over this group and get rid of the founding members. Step back, unblock them, and lets get back on track.
    4 minutes ago · Like · 4

Zora McCartney i can prove he is rodriguez now but it won't be enough for you
    2 minutes ago · Like

Suzanne Bosworth Well how can we trust you, Zora?
    2 minutes ago · Like

Sally Jones Who the hell cares?
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Zora, how can you be sure Dan isn't a troll?
    about a minute ago · Like · 1

Marie Smith I'm not really bothered who he was..i'm an adult and can deal with trolls and people with differing opinions......i haven't followed this case for 6yrs and not learnt to take things on the chin..i don't need protection from anyoone thanks.
    about a minute ago · Like · 2

Suzanne Bosworth Everything you've done today has abused the trust of so many members here and the trust of people whom you've booted because you didn't like the way they ran the site.

I'll ask yet again. Why did you not start up another site for yourselves?

=======

Ian Thesp I am out of this I have a live child to feed. I have nothing against Lizzy . nor Frances. Why would I. Rayray started some crap saying he had an opinion, but I was after some knighthood i.e. admin status and then we get Elizabeth talking shit to me without looking back to see Rayray and Rayray´s dig. Thank god Elizabeth is not a judge. There are good people in this group, but not everyone has time to spend in here. Trolls did come into the group and were allowed to even take up an admin position. Promoted by who?

Louise Elizabeth Coleman I've never known a grown man to get such a ridiculous tittylip after being pulled over his abuse of another, I'd be appalled if I actually cared. Now, move on with your life and keep working on that great big list of yours, there's a little love
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Zora McCartney if you give me 5 mins to change laptops. i have some rodriguez stuff on there
    2 minutes ago · Like

Cindy Wingate Ian, you can do better, surely?

Patrick Dus With a matter such as this one, Zora, one can't be ' just too busy' for goodness sake, can one?

===========
    arie Smith If it was about Madeleine the site would've been left as it was
    4 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Unfortunately the majority of the admin have been booted
    4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Jodie Rachel Ellison Oh my god how embarrasing. Ashamed of you. Absolutely devestatingly dissapointed in this embarrasing and shameful behaviour. Very very disappointing.

Sally Jones I'm really at a loss. Who cares about Rodriguez? Surely the best thing about this site was getting Hideho's fantastic videos better exposure and decent discussion about police files etc?
    4 minutes ago · Like · 3

Carrie Stewart Main @zora I know what u r talking about as I was following the post I think u r referring to however, it was brought back on topic quite quickly imo.
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Hilary Smale-Saunders Zora/Dan, would you please explain how the fact that Waleed admitted to admin that he had more than one profile, meant that the group was in trouble. Dan apparently, and no doubt others too, has many profiles, why is this a problem. If it is then surel...See More
    2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Marie Smith Zora.........you've been thrown under the bus love..your two fellow admin look to have left you to take the flack alone.........
    about a minute ago · Edited · Like · 1

Patrick Dus Marie, firstly, I recognise that you have posted many fine, and well thought-out, comments, also, I do agree with you, now

Jodie Rachel Ellison So dans a troll lizzy is a troll and frances is a troll? Brilliant. Genious zora!
    about a minute ago via mobile · Like

Dan Gleebitz So you've missed all my posts Marie? With such magnificent sight left to you, here would have been wiped today. So try not to be too grateful it still exists will you?
    A few seconds ago · Edited · Like

Marie Smith Dan......you must know that people who post on here are people who think a bit more deeply about things...don't believe blindly what they're told.......with that in mind......how about the proof of this trolling that was going to whoosh cluck the site rather than just *because we say so*...I don't think that's being unreasonable. do you?

Vicky Thompson oh myyy ...... a troll is a troll and rod or whoever it was is prob still reading comments on here now u will never wipe em out
    A few seconds ago · Like

Jodie Rachel Ellison Paul Rees I am extremely dissapointed here! I cant quite believe whats going on. I cant quite believe you and zora have been having secret little chats and decided to do this? It cant be right? I always had faith in the dodgy one I am so saf
    A few seconds ago via mobile · Like · 1

Vicky Thompson leave em too it
    A few seconds ago · Like

Beckie Banks I think it's disgusting the way u have taken over this page, this page was supposed to be about free thinking and freedom of speech and justice for madeline. Just because people write something u don't like or don't do what u want them to, u go and delete them. It's going to be just the three of u in here soon.
    ==========

Linda Hutton Who has the right to do that? How dare they? Most members here have come via Hideho's videos and the work the of the rest of us who have been slogging to get justice for this child for 6 years!
    3 hours ago · Like · 6

Linda Hutton Who the feck gave you the power to delete accounts? Are you mad?
    3 hours ago · Like · 2

Tanya Nelly Skinner So there is a super 'Troll' ? ... there are always trolls but to pull apart a very important much needed group to 'out' one is extreme ... The pro lobby will be rubbing their hands with glee ..

Linda Hutton You have been massively voted out Zora, step back gracefully if you still wish to maintain any sort of position in the cabinet.
    3 minutes ago · Like · 3

Vicky Thompson so should have just been left the same as it was
    3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Patrick Dus Beginning to sound somewhat 'Desperate' Dan, is that the case?

Linda Hutton I think most of us are in agreement, we want the original admin back and they should be unblocked immediately.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 11

Patrick Dus ,
    2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Ian Thesp Elizabeth yeh lets get the adrenalin going you bitch.

Bear Grizz I'm with Linda and all others that stand on the side of justice and what is right.
    2 minutes ago · Like · 3

Sally Jones UNBLOCK ADMIN and let democracy and common sense have their voice!
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:55 pm

coco wrote:Dan Gleebitz Marie - that is the whole point. You are aware of the forthcoming trial right? Well this guy and the pink chimps have been after getting here woosh clunked, that you DO know. What you didn't know was when and some in admin did. They had tried to get Lizzy to get her head out of her arse and do something but she would not. And we are talking entreaty after entreaty after entreay. Now, they could have left her yo it and you and me would have NO FORUM at all. Instead they DID something about it.
    Now can you please underatsnd that and see why what has happened please? We are committed to justice for Maddie, not self promoting videos.

That's her told. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    ROFL, it's great watching the train-wreck unfold before our very eyes isn't it! lol! 

Anyone know if HideHopeless has made any comment anywhere?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:59 pm

they seem to have started a splinter private group where they're taking in refugees from the backstabbers .

Hilarious , it's like monty python and splitters. Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 pm

coco wrote:they seem to have started a splinter private group where they're taking in refugees from the backstabbers .

Hilarious , it's like monty python and splitters.  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    I haven't laughed so much since I heard how much Bennett had to pay Carter Ruck... Laughing

Loving the badly-spelled outrage from the forker-sheep right now....

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Dan Gleebitz Marie - that is the whole point. You are aware of the forthcoming trial right? Well this guy and the pink chimps have been after getting here woosh clunked, that you DO know. What you didn't know was when and some in admin did. They had tried to get Lizzy to get her head out of her arse and do something but she would not. And we are talking entreaty after entreaty after entreay. Now, they could have left her yo it and you and me would have NO FORUM at all. Instead they DID something about it.

Ian Thesp Linda dont know if thats true there are 2000 members here.

Suzanne Bosworth "Elizabeth yeh lets get the adrenalin going you bitch."

Ian that's a disgraceful thing to say and your nasty responses to people on here are not warranted given the little trick you've pulled with Zora.

Sally Jones Fod God's sake..we've been fighting against the Whoosh ClunK rule of debate for 6 years and against the bully-boy tactics of CR! How were ANY of us going to accept this coup???

Zora McCartney Ian hasn't pulled any trick at all. he was unaware of this til it happened. just because he might agree on SOME issues, doesn't mean we are in cahoots

Marie Smith So where is the posts or screen shots to back that up Dan Gleebitz ????

Cindy Wingate "not self-promoting' videos???? Breathtaking in its audacity!

Marie Smith The videos are what brought so many of here in the first place!!!

Johanna Bauer Sorry, but who is this Zora ?

Rachael Bagshaw https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/196078933901478/?notif_t=like Rayray, Bear, Frances and Lizzy are now admin and reforming. Everyone welcome.

Karen Yeoman I think the comment about the videos tells us all what the real story is

Marie Smith Admin Johanna......along with Paul Rees and Dan Gleebitz they've taken over the page.

Hilary Smale-Saunders Now that comment surprises me Dan....'head out of her arse' and as for self promoting videos..what could be more self promoting than getting rid of long standing admin, and becoming admin oneself

Suzanne Bosworth I trust that as you have booted Lizzy, you will remove all her documents and videos from this page? Because they're not yours.

ohanna Bauer Taken over this page? Can't they make a new one for themselves? confused...

Rachael Bagshaw This obviously wants planned overnight. I'm surprised you didn't get all the facts in place before organising a coup. It's only natural people will question this. It's the underhand ness of it. If you did not wish to be affiliated with Lizzy then you should have formed another group. Ian, re.Rayray, you need to let go.

Marie Smith No they didn't like the direction Lizzie and Frances were taking it in so they removed them and are now in charge of the page themselves..

Johanna Bauer never mind, i'm gonna go and join Lizzie again i think they used to be fantastic!

Inez Shooter Two groups? Why not? Horses for courses? All equally viable. It's for Madeleine and the more groups the better imo.

Cindy Wingate Zora, still patiently waiting for the 'evidence'..?

Vicky Thompson basically u have made a farce out ov us all on twitter now bet they are laughing there socks off

Cindy Wingate Inez TROLL

Cindy Wingate Divide and conquer

Hayley Mia Vurley This is mental tbh, surely if Lizzie put all the hard work in all this should be HER choice shouldn't it? Can ppl just steal all her hard work? I'm still confused!

Suzanne Bosworth I keep hearing about all this wonderful work behind the scenes and the selfless, courageous, martyred efforts to save this site from being whoosh clunked but I've seen absolutely no evidence that that's the case. How do we know we can trust you, Zora, Ian and Dan? Or is this a case of "believe us because we said so"? I don't think so.

Hilary Smale-Saunders Well seeing as they are all thinking people, that must have been their intention all along.

Cindy Wingate Can I be of service Caroline?

Inez Shooter No way am I a troll honey. Paul will set you straight on that. X

Cindy Wingate Paul? Hmmm..... says much, sweetie pie

Marie Smith This is a group with intelligent people in it.....not gormless blind believers..surely admin you HAVE evidence..proper evidence ...like a screen shot to show us?
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Holdin10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/196078933901478/?notif_t=like

Sheila Rothwell K & G must be rubbing their hands with glee now....this group must've had them worried...does no one trust anyone anymore ...I hate all this

Cindy Wingate Sheila, what do you 'hate'....?

Helen Kirsty Antcliff Self promoting videos? Oh, give it up. Thoses videos have done more to promote the search for truth than anything else. I think there is more going on here than a removal of a multi-faced troll. I think that current admins should accept that many members are not happy with their decision to take over the running of the page and re invite Lizzy and Frances back onto the group admin, before it is too late. It seems this coup may be more damaging than any troll intervention. Very sad

Lizzy Woods Lets not wash our dirty washing in public. The point of this group is Madeleine and nobody is more important than the group, we all must agree with that? We've been told Waleed was a troll and I can believe it. Give the Admins some time to sort it out...

Marie Smith I would like answers and proof in what admin are saying before I move on thanks Lizzy...surely you don''t expect everyone to nod blindly and say *oh so it's just your word for it is it? Oh that's ok then*.........hardly going to happen is it !

Zora McCartney we have caught an extremely prolific troll. unless we have their ip address linked to more than one account you won't believe us. we took action we thought was necessary to eradicate as many as possible rather than leave Lizzy to let them fool everyone. we believe we can make the page more effective, and draw an even bigger audience with the help of those willing to support us. much LESS ego here will go an awful long to way to achieve that

Marie Smith So you are stating you definitely cannot...despite what you said earlier...back up anything you've said with cold hard evidence Zora McCartney ? I was under the impression it was on your lap top and you were going to retrieve it?

Shelly Keeper I just have one question. Waleed admitted to having multiple profiles but not seen any reason as to why that would cause group to be closed down? He also seems to have happily admitted to them.

Michelle Tbc To take what is not yours is theft, regardless of the item taken. Thats just shocking!

Becca Brogan now now people lets stop arguing and be sivile..

Marie Smith I agree Michelle.

Lisa LoveAlot I still can't see the issue if he did have a squillion accounts? we have brains, we have our own opinions and beliefs, so what if they try to waiver us, or report back what we are saying to the pros. this has been taken out of proportion on a ridiculous scale.. think I may exit this group and just wait for sy to get something right for once, this is childish and down right embarrassing...

Natalie Hodges Looks like this group is a laughing stock on the pro mcaan twitter site now , trolls didn't bring this group crashing down , the admins here did that all by themselves ! Welldone .

Marie Smith Paul Rees I'm amazed you are a part of this...I really am.

Ian Thesp It has not been brought down yet. And twitter pro´s who gives a crap they are defending possible child murderers.

Inez Shooter This group will only crash if you let it.

Joy Sharman WELL .......IM HORRIFIED .YOU DO REALISE YOU HAVE JUST LOST US ANY CREDIBILITY .FOR WHAT ...EGOS.......WHAT ABOUT MADDY.....YOU SHOULD BE BLOODY ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU.WHAT A WASTE OF 6 YEARS WORK .RUINED .DOWN THE PAN ...GONE .IM SURE ALL THE PRO MCCANNS WILL LOVE YOU LOT...........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Afsha Irshad Just saw this thread now, where did Frances and Lizzy go? I'm confused

Joy Sharman no idea ....but some have alot to answer for

Marie Smith they've been kicked out Afsha Irshad

Caroline Fusco https://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/196085923900779/?notif_t=group_activity&refid=18 they r here Afsha

Ian Thesp If either Lizzie or Frances promoted troll to admin status, questions have to be asked, plus evidence that he was a troll.Thats what we should be looking at now

Lisa LoveAlot I still can't see the issue if he did have a squillion accounts? we have brains, we have our own opinions and beliefs, so what if they try to waiver us, or report back what we are saying to the pros. this has been taken out of proportion on a ridiculous scale.. think I may exit this group and just wait for sy to get something right for once, this is childish and down right embarrassing...

Justice Manz more concerned about not being allowed to go against group rules (posting) when if correct a troll admin now has more of my details than id like??

Linda Hutton Paul Rees it is up to you to re-take this group and get it back on track. You are one of the founding members, you know and have worked with the others for years. You must do what is right Paul, we have all worked hard to spread the word and increase membership, how awful to fall at the last hurdle?

Patrick Dus Come come, Dan, just be the Man, and inform us fully, what say you?

Dan Gleebitz Ok listen up...
    Did you not notice Lizzy posting repeatedly about everything being backed up and other pages to regroup?
    Beacuse of this ship being about to sink?

Dan Gleebitz So she KNEW what was coming bit would do NOTHING about it
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 pm

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Amazon10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Still at it!
    Dan Gleebitz Shelly - you would have to know just what and where he was informing about here. And how imminent the demise of here was. Saved by a whisker.

Dan Gleebitz And FB can, if ordered, by those with the clout, shut down any site they want...

Cheryl Murphy I'm sick of reading 'left to lizzy here would be no more blah blah etc etc' people have asked several times now but no one is actually explaining or showing evidence as to why. It's a joke

Julie Allison seems to me that the true cause of what this site was about has been lost in the wake of this load of utter balls and how in gods name can so called 'trolls' bring down a group who are just discussing their beliefs?? More to this than meets the eye in my opinion

Hayley Mia Vurley Ahhhhh ok. Not really getting into an argument over it when I don't really know what's going on! So does the page stay as it is now? What happens next?

Linda Lewis Yeah Dan, like some of your controversial picture posts, that's a good way of getting this site shut down.

Hilary Smale-Saunders Dan Gleebitz..for the umpteenth time...what and where was he informing about here.?????????? You keep saying it, but where is the proof. This group has always backed up comments with PROOF, are you changing that?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Paul Rees Zora has the proof and we are all satisfied with it or this would not have happened. She is taking a well deserved break from the screaming hysteria but will be back later. Some people need to sleep on things before we can move forward...

Jayne Palmer I feel like I'm in an episode of spooks

Rolanda Miguens Reid What is going on?

Inez Shooter Well if you all stay....?

Jenny Horton so Zora wears the trousers!! why cant you post it Paul Rees???

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Unfortunately Waleed has been accused of being a troll, Frances and Lizzie have been removed from the group and Zora and Dan have taken over, make of it what you will

Lesley-ann Shand There it is "we are all happy with it" re Zoras apparent proof .... who is WE and show US this proof

Jayne Palmer You shouldn't feed trolls, leave'em under the bridge n they won't cause any trouble

Hilary Smale-Saunders Rubbish Paul Rees, you have got rid of the admin, made allegations about someone, and no, we do not need to sleep on it. You cannot get away with throwing in a grenade and not explaining. Inez Shooter if you keep on saying 'if you all stay..one more time...I for one will think you are in on it.

Cindy Wingate Paul: who exactly is 'we are all satisfied'?

Vicky Thompson haaaa ! true

Julie Allison the queen is the royal we

Julie Allison why is no one answering questions in a straight manner??

Tasha Adams Zora is taking a break? She has six hours to put up proof and yet hasnt. Three people have decided on this and the rest are meant to just accept it, because you say so. It doesnt work like that.

Some might think that this is a deliberate act of cause an explosion and then sit back and watch whilst every one kicks off

Inez Shooter You will think what you like anyway and it matters not what I say either way. So if you don't mind I will continue regardless.

Jayne Palmer I think bottom line is Frances and hidebound

Hilary Smale-Saunders Pointless Inez Shooter.

Inez Shooter You have a choice whether to kick off or not. Not would work well though. Sensible to calm down and take stock.

Jayne Palmer Bottom line is we liked Frances and hideho!

Lisa LoveAlot lizzie has posted in the holding pen group, I suggest people join there..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:07 am

And on and on it went,tiring reading but here is as far as I decided to go. Night all.
    Lisa LoveAlot I'm off, this groups has become a joke.

Julie Allison inez is very argumentative and likes to misinterpret what is being written Me i'm just here waiting patiently for the answers to my questions Zora McCartney and Dan Gleebitz

Shelley Armitage-Cotton If the whole take over thing had been done in a decent way then this group could have kept it's self credible to it's members. You can't boot out 2 long standing members, one who has contributed many many hours of work and expect members to sit back and accept it without question. IMO Lizzie and Frances have done nothing to deserve this

Julie Allison might throw in some glib comments for my own amusement while i wait

ora McCartney Like I said - WHETHER YOU WANT TO STAY WITH US OR NOT, we will make the best of this group for the sake of exposing the McCanns for what they are in the hope that one day Madeleine will receive the justice she deserves.

Ian Thesp No folks what can happen on the internet can indeed matter. Said it before and I will say it again. It is not a game.We are standing against some very powerful shakers and movers here.

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Regardless of Waleed's background, why did you boot Lizzie and Frances? if you didn't like what was happening then why not leave yourself instead of taking over the page which consists mainly of Lizzies work? do you know just how screwed up it all looks?

Sheila Rothwell wish there was a dislike button ...goodbye

Jenny Horton anyone can see this group its open ffs you dont need to be a troll to look!!!

Shelley Armitage-Cotton Nothing said or done on a Facebook page like this will have any impact on a court trial

Hilary Smale-Saunders Yeah, that is why we are all here BUT they way this revamp of admin has been handled, without any explanation to the members - leaves everyone in the dark and STILL no explanation as to why it was considered a threat.

Mandy Mccarthy oh my god embarrassing reading the comments here, from the admin all I can get from their posts are egotistical opinions. such a waste of a brilliant group that Frances and Lizzy worked so hard to keep going and you remove them !! why would anyone want to stay in this group when its clearly been taken over by idiots. Shame on yous !!

Dan Gleebitz Kev Smith: Listen fuckface, what is up with the banner? It has all the ingredients... Maddy, the crap parents and the dogs.
    What's your problem?

Kev Smith Fuckface?

Dan Gleebitz Yeah FUCKFACE as apparently the banner "Sucks".
    Explain that twathead.

Michelle Tbc how intelligent you appear Dan!

Dan Gleebitz I am Michelle

Dan Gleebitz As apparenti is Kev's excellent erudite critique of the banner

Jayne Palmer Why the hatred

Kev Smith Banner shite and you are and dick

Ian Thesp Let it go Dan. Was there a few hours a go its boring.

Michelle Tbc really? With a vocabulary like that it appears otherwise.

Kev Smith think i just ousted another pro

Linda Lewis O O the mighty fall...LOL

Jayne Palmer Kev could you message me a sec please

Jayne Palmer Kev could you message me a sec please

Ian Thesp Most people swear dont let it take you along.

Michelle Tbc of course they do. But to call someone a name because they don't agree with your point of view, or your banner..thats childish.

Kev Smith Come on Dan why such hatred never given you any reason to be so offensive

Johanna Bauer who is Dan anyways?

Paul Rees A lot of childish things are being bandied round. Suggest time out.

Patricia Doogue Not quite au fait with what is going on here, would someone enlighten me please?? Thanks.

Kev Smith no I want Dan to explain his offensive posts

Michelle Tbc if an admin can't remain calm and neutral then they shouldn't be admin.

Kev Smith how can an Admin of this group be so offensive and be an admin

Julie Bennett paul, its admin that are been childish

Kev Smith so come on Dan

Kev Smith Dan unless you come back to me i have screen shots and will report abuse to facebook from an Admin

Paul Rees I've see it from all quarters tonight tbh. People are justifiably upset but the insult hurling has to stop.

Dan Gleebitz Kev Reflected Geek Face Smith: Why did you steam in with "The new banner sucks" and expect me to be sweet?

Johanna Bauer i don't get it now. Maddie is an ingridient? poor little girl

Dan Gleebitz And you can tell FB why you said that as well. TWat

Kev Smith Because Dab who the hell are you?

Kev Smith and it does

Dan Gleebitz Not Dab for a start

Dan Gleebitz So

Dan Gleebitz That banner is about Maddy

Kev Smith but that does not give you the right to be so offensive as an admin you have a lot to leanr

Dan Gleebitz Yet you say it sucks. So you are not interested in justice for Maddy. Go to the holding pen. There's a nice geek.

Dan Gleebitz Kev, you do NOT say to an admin YOUR BANNER SUCKS

Dan Gleebitz And expect to get a quiet life do you?

Ian Thesp DAN STOP IT!

Ian Thesp Paul suggested a cool off, i suggest that the offer is taken by all.

Johanna Bauer This page isn't about Madeleine anymore as it seems, so i'm leaving guys, i do think this whole divide was unnecessary though.

lexis Molyneux Kev, you need to move to the holding pen. Why anyone would be in a group where admin speaks to its members like that is beyond me. Dan maybe you are the troll, hoping to drive everyone away from this group and get it shut down? You seem to be doing a good job.

Cathrine Fawcett-Hall I think im done too, where is everyone else going? I didn't get chance to know the old admins but im not impressed with the new ones so I don't think this is going to be the place for me now

Helen Kirsty Antcliff New admins think it acceptable to address members as fuckface? Really? Dan, you alone pull this fine page down, though after reading your type, I smell troll. Well done Government sponsored are you?
    Wake up members, this page is dead. That is in no way respectful of this cause, and I don't care who reads this.
    Lets get back to basics. This is about letting normal folk read the files and make a judgement. I wait for a new page.

Dan Gleebitz Helen - When a someone steams in and says the new banner "sucks" - a banner I did that illustrates the salient factors apropos this bizarre case then I feel you should query the stance of the issuer of THAT statement not my fullsome rejoinder.

Helen Kirsty Antcliff Ok fuckface, if you think it acceptable.

Cathrine Fawcett-Hall to be fair the banner isn't great. I think her face should be more visible

Cindy Wingate So that's a 'fullsome rejoinder'? Hmmmm.

Cathrine Fawcett-Hall im sorry if alot of effort and thought went into it but that doesn't mean everyone will like it

Helen Kirsty Antcliff Bang out of order. You are coming across as an agenda fuffiling, atention seeking, rightful admin ousting poster.

Patrick Dus Are we going to help with this forced division, no matter how it is read?

Kirsty Ness Seems that way Patrick

Kirsty Ness Doubt it

Ian Thesp Patrick Dus I have no idea, but I do think that Dan should step down as admin, and on that note I am off to bed.

Patrick Dus Sleep well, Ian

Linda Anderson I never stated she was a "troll" Just an attention seeker!! We had a good enough admin before Zora McCartney Thought it would be better her way!! We dealt with trolls WE DID NOT NEED SAVED!!!

Claire Silva " if you are CURIOUS about this case, please join our FRIENDLY group" errrm......

Helen Kirsty Antcliff Oh wailly wailly, woe is me...some stranger doesn't like my photo shop. I think I'll retaliate by a profanity. Admins usually respond by thanking folk for their opinions and dealing with things quietly. Good admins that is, the sort this group are used to.

Dan Gleebitz I am not bothered if you like the banner or not. It does reflect the ostensible nub of the site, unless you can't read either?

Linda Anderson I Have Kirsty Ness but I thought this site was about Maddy, Zora has changed all that. McCanns pro's will be loving this! All The work others have done is for nothing!

Penny Mcneela What a load of childish playground activity on here tonight, you should all be ashamed of yourselves (especially the admins) Disgraceful from adults !..

Patrick Dus Amaral needs all the help we can muster, in my view, so joining forces could be the most effective way to get over this ' disruption' in my view, what say you?

Kirsty Ness Shut uo

Joe McGuire allegedly we live in a democracy so you put a banner together catherine and lets all vote whose is best,and meanwhile the rest of us can get back to whats important,sound fair?

Dan Gleebitz YOU do the banner Joe and I will put it up

Dan Gleebitz OK?

Cathrine Fawcett-Hall I don't need to put a banner together, that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on the one here. Yes Dan I can read, the things you are posting are particularly easy to read. You need to calm down abit as an admin

Dan Gleebitz Seriously

Helen Kirsty Antcliff I don't care about banners. I'm questioning your integrity.

Dan Gleebitz YOu do one that sums it all up and I will put it up there

Dan Gleebitz I won't criticise, but you do one.

David Steel Good Evening. I'm new

Dan Gleebitz Save me a job

Johanna Bauer admin????

Dan Gleebitz A bit quiet Joe. You drawing?

Johanna Bauer attention seeking, divide and conquer i'm afraid..

Carrieanne Clifford Well the pro McCanns must be loving this. Lizzie put so much into this page. Perhaps you should have set up your own page if you wasn't happy with what was happening Zora.

Linda Peet Folkard Zora McCartney , if Liz and Frances are not reinstated I will leave this Group , in 24 hours I will check and either stay or leave .....

Carrieanne Clifford The true admin should be reinstated. This page already seems out of control.

Julie Walsh alvin stardast omg

Julie Walsh it is....i,m off

Kym Orakci OMG. you have completely confused me with talk of trolls and multiple accounts!!!! Think it's a bit off that you stabbed Lizzie and Frances in the back. Nice people don't play like that. P.S before I leave ,Lizzy Woods is Zora McCartney one of your multiple accounts??;-)

Kev Clarke I don't know what's going on but all hell seems to have broken loose and no one is discussing what I joined the group for? Do we need to take stock and re-assess why we all came here in the first place? Because to be quite honest this cryptic shit means nothing to me.

Cathrine Fawcett-Hall it has gone crazy. I hope to get added to another group but after tonight I won't be staying in this one

Linda Anderson Zora start your own group, If you have anything interesting new to say about the Maddie mccann case we can join your group. I am here for justice for Maddie Mc cann not anyones ego!!

Joanne Dixon There is another maddie group if you wish to join being run by lizzy and co pm me for link x

Zora McCartney it is not about ME or my ego or anyone else's. we are all here for justice for Madeleine McCann. how many times

Lord Miles Spencer I've missed all this - are u saying lizzy as in hi de Ho has been removed from group - if so I strongly object - her videos have probably done more for Maddie than anyone on here

helley Armitage-Cotton And Frances Lord Miles Spencer

Linda Peet Folkard So Zora , you seem to be dividing the group. This is so damaging , look at the posts Zora , people including myself are considering leaving ??

Linda Anderson Zora look at the posts, we want the original admins (who worked so hard) back.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 am

A little gem from another forum, with thanks.
    So funny I am collecting it all together and will post it all up (or at least all the best bits) in the days to come. It would be a real shame if such wonderful threads as those we have seen tonight are lost forever.

Always best to keep this kind of thing as you never know when you might need a laugh.

In the meantime I think this post from one of the offshoot FB pages tonight sums up the numptiness perfectly.

Well done to those Antis who have so ably demonstrated the truth about the whole lot of them.

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! F333llsx

It would appear that they are now led by a foul-mouthed person who likes obscene slanging matches with members. That's going to win them loads of mates out in the real world isn't it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:05 am

Oh look, here comes the damage limitation brigade - all one of him!
    Paul Rees
    Morning.

That was a horrible dream... nope, it's reality and we're stuck with it.

Welcome back everyone who returns after such a tumultuous night.

We are pleased you are still here and hope you will stay even though you probably feel let down and upset by the way this was done.

Nobody here wants to detract from Lizzy's vast contribution, her comprehensive video library and dedication.

Now it really is about keeping the group going, even when we are under fire.

Things were said in haste last night. A lot of feelings were hurt. People whose valuable input made the group what it is left us, under a cloud. I hope that we can pull together through this and keep going.

LIZZY, as ever, has been magnanimous and said she wants this group and her new group to thrive alongside, helping each other, which shows why she is so valued by everyone and makes what happened even sadder.

I am asking for your co-operation in this and to work with us, for Lizzy and most of all for Madeleine.

Some practicalities which need addressing:
    We need more people in admin. That became apparent last night when we were deluged with messages and it took hours to reply to some - and others are still waiting. Anyone willing to volunteer please DM me so we can start forming a new team. Please consider if you are interested in just helping through the crisis or are able to offer more long term support.

We also need a new picture! As we must have so much unknown talent in our ranks please submit your entries and there will be a group vote as to which one gets chosen as the group picture.

Then sun's out and I might even smile later - anyone else?

Paul.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

And the revolting peasants are awake.
    Lord Miles Spencer More admins ? Has a lesson not been learned from last night or am I wrong in thinking an admin can boot someone, like someone who swore ?

Jo Woods Why would any of us put ourselfs in the firing line to clean up the shit that this new admin has caused .. They made there bed, let them lie in it,,,

Lisa Edington why has this page changed from the original format? Nobody can post unless they are admin??!
    Looks like the Admin the backstabbers claimed was going to destroy the site! in a whisker! actually wasn't, as he is posting on the other forum.
    Waleed Al-Uzaizi
    Just so you all know I will be in and out of hospital all this week getting a heart monitor on going on Warfarin and preparing to get a pacemaker fitted so don't believe any rumours spread from there about why I may be away . Take care and God bless you all x
    I think I may have missed this one.  
    Rayray Fitzpatrick Dan was part of the coup, Zora has a "romantic interest" in him, putting it politely. This is hardly a fair or biased move.
    Found thid comment from a poster on another forum, with thanks.
    Paul Rees Beverley Frances' removal was, again, not personal. The group's survival was paramount.

But it hasn't survived. A few shell-shocked stragglers are wandering through the smoking ruins, that's all.  Any fool can see there was no 'troll threat'. That was just an excuse for a palace coup by Lady Macbeth and her foul-mouthed fellow conspirator. The group hasn't been Saved by a whisker!  Because it wasn't in danger in the first place.  And now Lady Macbeth is promoting her chums, to tighten her grip on members.   Fascinating!

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:36 am

Just a small point: Waleed was a troll, ok. What trolling did he do? For whom? I get about a bit, I might have missed it but no "pro" knows who this Waleed is, he's not one of us. What was he trolling the place for? I also can't find any "pro" army poised to log on to that absolutely brilliantly funny FB page at a signal given by Waleed.

IF he was a troll, he's wasn't on this side.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 am

Ohhh, the danglypratt has sent a message.
    Paul Rees An important message:
    Please accept my sincerest apologies to all those I insulted last night by my unnecessary swearing. It was more than remiss of me and I was completely out of order. I hope you can accept my apologies as going some way to ameliorate our liaison and be assured I will not be repeating my unwarranted behaviour. Dan
    So why can't he pull up his big boy panties and apologise in person? Are we supposed to believe he's had a sudden attack of shyness? Love the last sentence - who's he trying to kid? He never stops swearing.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am

darthvodka wrote:Just a small point: Waleed was a troll, ok. What trolling did he do? For whom? I get about a bit, I might have missed it but no "pro" knows who this Waleed is, he's not one of us. What was he trolling the place for? I also can't find any "pro" army poised to log on to that absolutely brilliantly funny FB page at a signal given by Waleed.

IF he was a troll, he's wasn't on this side.
    I'm too glazed to try and fathom what was going on, I seemed to be C&Ping for hours. Personally I find the whole thing a hoot. I think Waleed was the fall guy, the patsy for whatever was going on.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

You know I must be doing this all wrong.  Anybody got a spare copy of Swearing and Bad Mouthing for Dummies?
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! Dangle10

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:44 am