A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

darthvodka

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:10 am

hoho closed her group? I thought she wanted her self promoting videos the "truth" available to all.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:34 am

Manky 1 latest.
    Paul Rees The group was in danger of sabotage by someone who has over forty fake accounts and - still - won't explain why Natalie. Yes this thread's getting silly so let's move on.

Ian Thesp Walee baba and the 40 accounts.

Ann Bartlett Lol he was a busy wee wally for bein so so ill! The lenghts some will go to heh?x

Lizzy Woods He was definitely busy! Who on earth can be bothered with 40 accounts.

Ian Thesp You put them all together and then you can have a page that says "wheres Walee".

Ann Bartlett Lol! Think he was just not the full shilling lmao, in all honestly what a weird man, if it even is a man...... x

Linda Anderson And here's me thinking this page was still about poor Madeleine

Paul Rees The page is, this particular thread isn't.

Ian Thesp Not another one.we are going nowhere until the page is ready to go. Linda.

Sharon Sneddon If he was a troll with everyone keep talking about him and what happened, he's achieved his objective then hasn't he??? Why not just forget it all an move on? After all it's not about him/trolls seems that every one is revelling In the misery an forgetting the real reason for this page!!! Some ppl commenting here about this are normally rare commenters but th min a bit of negativity rears up everyone is on the bandwagon!!! Ffs forget it, move on and get bak to the real subject!!!!! (Or is it some people's objective to deflect away from maddie) hmmm

Linda Peet Folkard Ok everyone , as they say in Dragon's Den ,I'm out ! Hope that the truth about what really happened in May 2007 eventually comes out . I will be following the up coming court case . Thanks to my group friends on here ,will remember you alwaysX

Ann Bartlett It is Linda! Its all relevant tbh, the sock puppets will do anythin to detract from conversation so they disrupt, backstab;an generally cause mayhem.they need to b outed, the McCanns pay these ppl dont u understand?

Linda Anderson Confused.com

Ian Thesp Sorry to hear that Linda , I know your genuine, give my love to Rayray the troll and his other cronies who ripped my head off today in the nice forum.

Nicola Crazylady Diesel Pmsl Diane. You really shouldn't talk about the new admin like that.

Natalie Hodges What's a sock puppet ?

Linda Anderson Sorry Ian I have been out all day, and only just got back in. I am in the "other group" but have not read that ...yet. As I stated before I am on these groups for one reason. Madeleine.

Linda Peet Folkard Thanks Ian , I am genuine , what is this about sock puppets ? Will stay on here until about midnight X

Nicola Crazylady Diesel Oh Ian stop being such a big girls blouse. One may be two people openly admitted they thought you were sus and questioned your actions yesterday the rest clearly said they had no problem with you. It way you who threw a hissy fit and left. And as for lizzie not sticking up for you, she wasn't even there. I think this is the best thing to happen to this group, it will be interesting to see over time where the numbers rise and fall. Tatty bye

Linda Peet Folkard Who is ray ray? Ian? X

Tasha Adams Paul, sorry I didn't reply earlier. You may well believe he is a notorious hacker, but why cant you share the proof of this? Believe, could be, maybes, none of this reassures me (or many others) that Zora or any one else has actual evidence (which is what has been claimed) of what he is suppose to of done or was about to do, so you needed to 'save' the group.

Ian Thesp Linda the page will be up and running again soon. Please take a break for a few days and do more reading on the case or something and prepare for the next phase. I know its hard, and it is all a pain, but I think it will be ok. Transitions are a hassle and painful.

Paul Rees Zora has a detailed analysis and it was done as a precaution Tasha.

Paul Rees Earlier this evening I gave Waleed another chance to explain why he had invented all the fake IDs. He wouldn't answer, just

Paul Rees came out with a tirade of insults.

Paul Rees He's at best a loose cannon and at worst, well who knows.

Linda Anderson Ian Thesp Can't you tell Rayray and the others yourself, after all your in the HidiHo's group. I am going to take a break until its back up and running, fighting for Madeleine, and the fighting between yourselfs stop .

Tasha Adams Okay, well thank you for responding to me Paul. I dont wish to keep repeating myself and I am sure you dont. It's all giving me a headache, so I will try to refrain on commenting on posts in here until it is Maddie related.

Victoria Thomas I think it's vital to not discuss members of hidehos group. Mud slinging is not really helping the situation. Time to move on

Ian Thesp Dont really know Linda, saw a few of Rayrays posts here now and again, always seemed a bit moany and untruthful, He accused me last night, might be a she actually, of wanting to be an administrator and other kinds of stuff. I actually dont take sides and every one got it from me last night. I am of the belief that this group was being turned into a place where one had to walk around on eggshells, people not really knowing what could and could not be said, and so on. The last thing I want is a group walking around on eggshells for the McCanns. Dan got it from me as well. Then I stated that I was not into coups and to give the group back to lizzy friday or something. No one here on admin side jumped down my throat for saying such things.Paul any Zora had accepted that such comments were going to be flying about the place. I know what they have done was a frightning thing for them to do, and they will be accused of many things which will be untrue. Then Suzanne Bosworth accused me of having secret meetings with admin in the decision being made, which is untrue.We obviously had a night of high emotions which will carry on for a wee while longer i suspect with it being a large group. I signed up for the other group and stated what I thought was right and was not as far as I am concerned and I mentioned no names and Rayray and company instantly came in spouting BS and were trying to get me to blow my fuse. All this time Lizzy and Frances were about but thought they would allow the scapegoat crucifixion to go ahead, and I left.

Victoria Thomas Ian and Linda do you think you could take it to pm please

Linda Peet Folkard Ian Thesp , I will take your advice and stay for a bit longer , but were you implying that I was a troll ? Re the ray ray comment ?

Linda Anderson No Problem with me Ian Thesp None at all. My only comment was "And here's me thinking this page was still about poor Madeleine" lol Problem

Ian Thesp I was referring to why we were being asked tp PM on a thread which is not really about anything now, which Paul even stated a few comments up.

Sharon Sneddon I'm quite shocked an saddened to see some ppl being sarcastic an nasty in this group today surely every 1 (apart from those here with alterior motives) wants to get on an not have any in house bitching!? Finding some ppls posts to others downright cheeky.

Linda Peet Folkard Don't even know who ray ray is ? I am NOT a troll , and would be devastated if anyone thought that. God , feel like I have caused bad feeling now X Love you Ian X

Ian Thesp Paul Rees can please have explanation for why I was being asked to PM? Cheers.

Victoria Thomas The only reason Ian is that we don't want it flaring back up. You of course are free to discuss whatever you choose but you were asked politely

Ian Thesp You to Linda Peet Folkard, take care.

Paul Rees Because it was becoming an argument Ian and Linda has since told me she cannot pm you but has left anyway so that concludes that.

Ian Thesp Yes but If there are some new rules please let me know. Politely or not does not make the request right does it. Unless its I am a administrater so do it. In which case. What has changed. Eggshells dear boys and girls, egg shells. The deed has been done now stand brave.

Victoria Thomas If an argument is about to ensue is it fair to expose others?

Ian Thesp Its not minority report forfks sake.

Linda Peet Folkard Doh ! Just realised that it was Linda Anderson and not me ! X

Ian Thesp DARA!

Victoria Thomas Hope your not throwing your toys out of your pram Ian

Ann Bartlett Ohhhhh still at it? Just leave it , not worth the hassle tbh. Ur man is a wrong un an a few others too. They have been outed , theyre not here so end of ? X

Ian Thesp Do you wanna go there Victoria?

Victoria Thomas Go where? Somewhere nice in mind??

Ian Thesp I did not understand your comment regarding prams an such. I thought it was some kind of challenge.Was it. If not explain please

Victoria Thomas Was a joke that's all Ian try and lighten the mood
    To add, Manky 2 has gone private.
    Closed Group
    A friendly off topic group for friends of HiDeHo's controversy group. All we ask is that;
    - topics related to the McCann case are not discussed here.
    -Everyone remains respectful
    -No abusive/libellous comments/posts

Please feel free to discuss openly any topics (except the McCann case) that you see fit - including news/current affairs etc.

Admin have the right to remove any comments or posts that they feel are libellous/abusive or cause a conflict of interest.

All members will be approved by admin. The group will remain closed.

Your admins are Rayray, Bear, Frances and Lizzy.

Thanks guys, I hope this group can bring sometimes some much needed light relief
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 am

Oh look, Rodriguez posts, isn't that one of waleed's socks? Not exactly "on message" was he?

Martin Rodriguez
    The reason i joined this group was all the unanswered questions i had about this case and it was fabulous to know i wasnt the only one like this . I often check in on ‪#‎mcann‬ on twitter and know that some of the users are also on this site . Initially its great to belong but after a while it can get very uncomfortable with all the "troll" and "shill" talk and back and forth spatting and insult from the pro and anti mcanns . Sometimes we get a flavour of that type of talk on here , and thats a pity .i hate it , it makes me very uncomfortable . I think its important to keep on an even keel to keep the group afloat ,always remember innocent until proven guilty . I believe that something is definitely wrong in this case thats why i find it fascinating ,and i do actually agree with most peoples views here but at the end of the day i would love to hear that she has been found alive and well . Remember none of us are perfect . We should never lose sight of our understanding or our compassion and understand that IMO might not be to your liking but its still my opinion . Just saying.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:53 am

Sykes wrote:Comment on another forum,posted up here with thanks.
    Has Dan Gleebitz Been Sighted Anywhere today?

Last night he was the hero of the hour, even made the new page banner during the 10 minutes left to save the site. He was so full of himself, even in the carnage of last night he felt at liberty to call his page members disgusting names.

He was too ill to post this morning, what a strange coincidence that is.

Has he risen from his sickbed to post yet?

We know that he did, at least once, fire up the computer and send an email, why not open an extra window while there and post his apology, or call a few more posters "F*ckface/T*athead" while he was about it?

Isn't that what real heroes do? The man who saved the day can't face the place the next day?
    Come on, Dan, face, music and all that? You were up for it on Monday, weren't you? No stolen page members to insult? Poor Kev is bleating about it all over hoho's and let's be fair, your banner did suck.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 am

Ian Thesp Ah therer you are Linda Peet Folkard you get your full title so as not to confuse. You may have felt comfy before, but just think those McCanns have been sitting even more comfortable than that. Should we allow them that comfort. Not on your Nelly. Dont you go anywhere and if you do make sure its to read up on more McCann files.

You allow no one anything, "thesp". What exactly has it do with you or the rest of your pitchforking friends? Overestimating yourself much?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am

Bottom of page 3 on this thread you will see Manky 2's ego laden banner.  To be fair, here is Marnky 1's banner, a loser if ever I saw one, sun going down, tide going out, all hope lost?
    ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!! - Page 3 Numty112
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 am

A very good and succinct comment from a poster on another forum, with thanks.
    For all the sound and fury emitting from assorted numpties, in the big bad real world, they actually signify - nothing.

Remember all the boasting only a few days ago about their supposed 2,000 members enjoying friendly debate? And wiser heads reminding them that, at its height, 3A had 5,000 members? And that numties was going to go the same way as 3A?

And so it came to pass. They have achieved nothing - except terrible headlines in the tabloids, and their cause being discussed with contempt on Sky news.

They have, of course, provided some comedy gold over the past couple of days, not least with the revelation that so many of the 'members' are actually admin socks....
    Very well said and so true.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Number 2 Fuhrer has amended the rules,

Zora McCartney updated the description.
    THE RULES:

1) BE CIVIL to each other. No namecalling, insults, abuse.
    2) KEEP IT ON TOPIC.
    3)NO linking to pro McCann sites.

Failure to observe the above rules may result in a ban.
    Thank you

WHAT really happened to Madeleine McCann?

HOW MUCH money has been raised by the Find Madeleine fund and HOW is it being spent?

The Home Office funded MET police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance has already cost £5m+.

HOW much more UK taxpayers' money will be spent on the investigation?

USEFUL INFORMATION SITES:

xxxxhttp://www.mccannfiles.com/

xxxxhttp://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.nz/2010/01/maddie-truth-of-lie.html

xxxxhttp://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm
    24 hours after first posting them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Just look who's decided to put in her twopenny worth of bile, yes, the one and only Rosalinda Hutton.
    Wednesday, 14 August 2013

THIEVING B'STADS
    Well it seems Dan and Zora have succeeded where 1million plus tweets from the genitalia obsessed Scumcop and mad as a box of frogs Loopyjudy failed. They have taken over the administration of our very successful Facebook Page and kicked out the founding members.

The basis for this hostile takeover is fear of trolls. Can't say any of us are fond of them, but in some cases this fear can develop into a full blown case of trollophobia. This is not a mild affliction, it leads to hysteria and loss of rationality, and in severe cases can bring on intense megalomania and delusions. In the very worse cases, former sufferers have been known to die in bunkers or strung upside down by their own petards.

Some might compare it to xenophobia, fear of foreigners, and this occurred to me. Poor old Waleed with his dodgy foreign name was an easy target and apparently a former pro. Well news flash Zora, many doubters are, which you will no doubt discover as you go through each individual's account. Kate is right. People are inherently good, and there are some things they just don't want to believe. It is a huge leap to cross that line and admit you may have been wrong. I could not bring myself to speak freely about this case for a long, long time, because what is at the heart of it, is abhorrent to myself as a mother and as a human being. Being a former pro, does not mean a person is insincere, most of the UK public do not know the facts behind the headlines, they may not have known then what they know now. Thats why we are here.

You have built the Leaning Tower of Pisa on quicksand Zara, all the creative work existed long before you stole it and will continue long after you are gone. The creatives were the founders and their talent goes with them. While you and your psychotic sidekick use the members list as target practice, does it ever occur to you that you should have opened your own Group? Ahh well, good luck is all I can say. If you didn't have enemies within the group before, you have now.

Its all a very small distraction and not worth the McCanns cracking open the Chablis just yet. While Scotland Yard are doing their hokey cokey trips to Portugal and sending us postcards, the trial of the century is about to start. The Marquess of Queensbury .v. Oscar Wilde will pale in comparison. This trial is about reputation. Did an obscure book in a foreign langue harm the reputation of the McCanns, or might it have been the global media campaign?

The original group and the original posters can be found here:

xxxxxxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/196062787236426/196937663815605/?notif_t=like
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 pm

justice ‏@justiceMANz 3h
    @RosalindaHu I thought you wanted old CONT kept open to keep spreading message ros ? #McCann

Frances ‏@foxylady93 12m
    The stolen forum .We can't let trolls win ...xxx.http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/ ..join the REAL Controversy group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 3h
    @foxylady93 It wasn't Lizzy's to steal Frances
    It was Judy's.
    Petite barsteward + Debbie Hardon Wray shafted her, under Lizzy's eye. #mccann

Frances ‏@foxylady93 3h
    @DodgyDrPayne Well it certainly wasn't urs to steal and destroy after u let the riff raff takeover, Liz put the work in. u cd have started 1

justice ‏@justiceMANz 3h
    @foxylady93 Francis, why was new page set up 3 weeks ago ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 15m
    @foxylady93 it has been returned to its rightful owner.

Frances ‏@foxylady93 5m
    @DodgyDrPayne So all this pro business was for flouncing Judy Turner. All those lies abt being taken over was for Judy.. Ah now its clear.

@foxylady93 flouncing? I think I know what you mean. No, it was done because Waleed has over 40 fake accounts he won't discuss!

Olly ‏@OlwynMassey 3h
    @justiceMANz @RosalindaHu Zora McCartney, Dangly bits and Paul Rees. The unholy trinity. Are you not aware of this justice??

Truth and justice ‏@truthmustout 3h
    @DodgyDrPayne stop stealing others work that's all I have to say. #mccann

@truthmustout I haven't started. It was Judy's first before Lizzy came along and took it. It's been returned to its rightful owner

sam st ‏@samscissorhand 11m
    @DodgyDrPayne @foxylady93 Did Judy even try just asking for the group back instead of all the histrionics? #McCann

Frances ‏@foxylady93 3m
    @samscissorhand @DodgyDrPayne believe me ..Judy flounced from the group ..many times. She never did ask for her group back .no position to

@foxylady93 @samscissorhand think that was more to do with LeSly - who, let's remember, paid for info on John Stead - backstabbing #mccann.  

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne 42m
    @samscissorhand I believe so... but you can always ask her?
    Waleed's nefarious activities needed dealing with; two birds one stone

Is Jenny Frankfurt one of Waleed's cast of thousands?
    xxxxxhttp://fewerpedantic.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/jenny-frankfurt-internet-stalker/
    Comment from another forum, with thanks.  
    'Its rightful owner'? It's a skanky FB page, not the throne of France.    

So, that's what the skullduggery and backstabbing was all about, nothing to do with Waleed and the 40 trolls? Judy someone-or-other had the hump?

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:54 pm

darthvodka wrote:
    Sykes wrote:Comment on another forum,posted up here with thanks.
    Has Dan Gleebitz Been Sighted Anywhere today?

Last night he was the hero of the hour, even made the new page banner during the 10 minutes left to save the site. He was so full of himself, even in the carnage of last night he felt at liberty to call his page members disgusting names.

He was too ill to post this morning, what a strange coincidence that is.

Has he risen from his sickbed to post yet?

We know that he did, at least once, fire up the computer and send an email, why not open an extra window while there and post his apology, or call a few more posters "F*ckface/T*athead" while he was about it?

Isn't that what real heroes do? The man who saved the day can't face the place the next day?
    Come on, Dan, face, music and all that? You were up for it on Monday, weren't you? No stolen page members to insult? Poor Kev is bleating about it all over hoho's and let's be fair, your banner did suck.
    He surely put in an appearance today? His sucky banner has gone then. Does that mean gleebitz has gone with it? Has he got the bottle to show his face?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Summat's smelly.

Ian Thesp So what the hell is going on? What is the truth regarding Paul Rees and Dan being one and the same. Just what the hell is going on.And if it is true how many admins do we have now who are the same person? Any one care to answer?

post sat there for a while and then got removed without an answer and him told to pm admin .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Looks like they are off again.
    Ian Thesp So what the hell is going on? What is the truth regarding Paul Rees and Dan being one and the same. Just what the hell is going on.And if it is true how many admins do we have now who are the same person? Any one care to answer?

Jude Wilson Ian have removed your post. Please contact admin re issues unrelated to the case.

Ian Thesp No I wont bother thanks. The post was very much related to Madeleine and this group.I think I will just put it up on radioliverpool.com once ive sat down and thought of how to go about this.
    Comment from a poster on another forum, with thanks.
    The correct answer to, Are dangly and doggy one and the same? is:

No, of course they aren't! Where did you get that daft idea?
    It's not pulling on your jackboots, deleting the post, and refusing to give a straight answer to such a simple, basic question........
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Victoria Thomas Ian so you are forewarned you are about to be removed from the group..you have been going from group to group creating doubt and dissent and it appears to many you are intent on causing disharmony. If you feel you have been removed unfairly please feel free to inbox admin in a non argumentative manner and wish this action to be reconsidered. Good luck with your website.

Ian Thesp See you Dan, Zora Waleed, Paul or who ever you are. Congratulations.

Sharon Sneddon I think this is the best idea I've seen all week!! I felt he was being nasty too! Well done lets get bak on trak an bak to the way it was. X
    Oh, my, an admin sock!  
    Victoria Thomas thanks Sharon we so want to stay on the right track theres no reason whatsoever why we cant

Last edited by Sykes on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh no! Does this mean that Ian won't be doing his radio phone in where people were going to play different parts? Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Rachel, does this mean they are all merrily posting their bile about the parents of a missing child on a page that already backstabbed the site owner and admins, had the new, previously banned admin, Dan Gleebitz on after the coup calling posters "Fu*kface/Tw*thead" ? NOTE here, they are all merrily posting their bile as if nothing happened? Dan Gleebitz, the phallic elephant in the room. They don't seem to have noticed. They accepted Waleed was backstabbed because he had socks, socks used to boost member numbers, and now the suggestion Paul has one is being ignored, the one sock who reduced the place to smoking ruins.

Sheeple much?
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:46 pm

Yup, sheeple. Here's the reaction to the obvious Ian ban from a regular:

Sharon Sneddon
    I think this is the best idea I've seen all week!! I felt he was being nasty too! Well done lets get bak on trak an bak to the way it was. X
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Sharon Sneddon I think this is the best idea I've seen all week!! I felt he was being nasty too! Well done lets get back on track an back to the way it was. X

See above for the English Language translaition of the sheep post.

coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm

you'd think , if they were looking for socks and trolls , the first ones they'd look at are the ones who destroyed the site in less than a day Laughing 

wot a shame , they wont be acting out the pj files on blogradio after all Crying or Very sad 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:27 pm

darthvodka wrote:Rachel, does this mean they are all merrily posting their bile about the parents of a missing child on a page that already backstabbed the site owner and admins, had the new, previously banned admin, Dan Gleebitz  on after the coup calling posters "Fu*kface/Tw*thead" ?  NOTE here, they are all merrily posting their bile as if nothing happened? Dan Gleebitz, the phallic elephant in the room. They don't seem to have noticed. They accepted Waleed was backstabbed because he had socks, socks used to boost member numbers, and now the suggestion Paul has one is being ignored, the one sock who reduced the place to smoking ruins.

Sheeple much?
    Yes, they are definitely sheeple. Still no sign of Gleebitz and nobody is saying anything! You would think he would be there gloating after his victory, but no sign. Very strange.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:29 pm

coco wrote:you'd think , if they were looking for socks and trolls , the first ones they'd look at are the ones who destroyed the site in less than a day Laughing 

wot  a shame , they wont be acting out the pj files on blogradio after all Crying or Very sad 
    Zora seems to have gone quiet as well Laughing 

Gutted about the blogradio - I was going to phone up and ask if I could play the part of Mr Justice Tugendhat....
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm

zora's probably just changed heads to be Victoria . Very Happy 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 pm

coco wrote:zora's probably just changed heads to be Victoria . Very Happy 
    LOL! Wonder what's become of Hopper? She was all over Manky 1 like a rash until a couple of weeks ago.

Wonder how long John Denis Fay will last, he's off message dissing the dogs! Laughing 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Phew, Si Rees is sailing close to the wind as well! Laughing 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am