A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THE FIGHT STARTS HERE

Sykes
    Sykes

THE FIGHT STARTS HERE Empty THE FIGHT STARTS HERE

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Seeing that more and more mad vitriol and back-stabbing/infighting is turning up that is not to do with HoHo, I thought a new section for anything from other forums would go here.  As a starter from facebook:
    Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
    Tuesday
    DECLARATION >>> From this evening > if I see anybody being monstered on fb or twitter who has not backed up all those people who have been relentlessly monstered or harangued in the McCann case > I'm not going to help them! I don't want any more messages asking me for help, and I don't want any more simpering shite about how you wish you could say more or do more publicly. I've had enough after seeing the despicable Hardy monstering of me on twitter yesterday afternoon and in the early hours of the morning > Twitter is about as public as it gets after fb! To monster me on there is an out and out fekcing disgrace to the memory of Maddie McCann for whom I seek justice >>> He has been assured by telephone from @Synonymph (whom he has spoken to previously) > that she knows me in real life. NOT ONE APOLOGY OR RETRACTION has been seen anywhere > I'm absolutely fekcing disgusted with his behaviour towards me and Paul Rees!

Zora McCartney You'll be waiting a long time for an apology. The absolute MAXIMUM you can hope for is a bit of disingenuous back-pedalling, like he did on his blog after he made a BIG show of declaring the Jim Gamble account on Twitter a fake!! LOL! I was v embarrassed for him

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson She's been in contact with him over stuff in past so he knows she's straight and now he knows how well she knows me LOLOL

Zora McCartney Good! I wouldn't know. Prob not if u haven't heard

Zora McCartney Well even if the retraction isn't forthcoming let's hope her intervention can be an end to it eh

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson The Jim Gamble shite was fkn hysterical but NO WAY would I EVER publicly feck about with anybody on Maddie's side of the fence > Not even as a tease > The ONLY times anybody will see me doing something like that is if I'm positive that somebody's not onside > I thought it was weird of Hardy not to take notice of Mag showing him who the trolls were who paid for info on us! Coz seeing the words from their own fingertips about their own thoughts on him should have rung him an alarm bell LOLOL The devious sabotaging of Controversy, Unite and private groups plus yesterday's and last night's display has put him in same bed with them WITHOUT A DOUBT > He was one the one who whinged on and on about TROLLS > and then feck me > turns out he's one as well > Besides being a monster > What made it MORE EVIL is the fact that even at the point he decides that I haven't got a cock and balls and that I'm a girly > he MONSTERED EVEN MORE! #Ugh Glad I'm going away on hols coz the stench of this shite is appalling,

Mag Pieinsky Yeah he's a low life of the porcine family - I can't care less of what he publicly called me in the past, after getting my back on him and direct to him, I clicked BLOCK and have royally ignored him since; so you should, "Flip" , for your own nerves. He must hate being ignored - just as much the McCanns supporter do, same pattern here. Stalking, insulting but hating to get ignored.

Jean Aked (((((Rothley Pillowcase))))) ((((Paul))))) ... you both deserve better. x x

Paul Rees Thank you Jean darling x

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson You iz a babe Jean Aked xx

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson All I say is if somebody doesn't like me or what I say is > piss off > but don't make accusations and grandstanding bollox just coz they're jealous, irritated or angered > They should just fkn leave me alone. Wish somebody had warned me what a fkn THUG he was beforehand > coz looking at those PMs > I was one of the last to know! Ugh EVERYBODY knew except me > Only found out for myself when he started on Mag and said she was an ''alcoholic'' Fkn disgusting to monster people like that > But to go on twitter to try to discredit me was FOLLY > coz v v v few people take any notice of him > as we read in the emails LOLOLOL

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson  22 July
    MIKE HARDY post about me >> Philip Rothley Pillowcase Returns Anderson >> ''This group is great. It serves to admirably demonstrate a TROLL in action. A fuckwit who has now attacked virtually every single member to the point where the only person who posts in here now is the reprobate itself.
    Yes, it IS true I threatened to smash the cretin to pieces after relentless trolling and winding up. I apologise for that here and now, but only because I didn't realise that he was actually a SHE at the time.''

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson I haven't told anybody outside of the private group where Mike Hardy does his grandstanding violent posts of me He has monstered me all over facebook with Petite Bamburd, LeSlyFinn and Debbie Cardon Wray > IT STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT APPROVE OF HIS ATROCIOUS BLOG ABOUT SHEILA BASHER WHERE HE RIDICULED HER AND KEPT TELLING US SHE WAS STUPID! NOT ONE PERSON LIKED THE POST > BUT ONLY I SAID IT ON THE BOARD! What a fekcing pity some people can't stop to think about the lives and livelihoods of the people they are writing about! >> What a fkn disgrace he is! The above post is not nearly as violent and nasty as those which were sent to the police a couple of months ago > This is just a sample of today's monstering of me. The only reason I did not want the police to press charges previously, is because we are bang in the middle of having a lot of McCann cult monster,s perverts and nonces banged to rights > and I didn't want an ''anti'' McCann being prosecuted first! ;-( ;-(
    Shiela Bashier Roth i did not realise Mike had called Me stupid as I am certainly far from that naive Yes stupid no! ,I have to agree some of Mikes comment's on His Blog i was not happy with and He removed them! ,I did appreciate You being in my corner at that dreadful time you were a rock ! and it will not be forgotten ! ,But is there any need to keep the fire burning Would it not be best to close the chapter and all move on ,then we could all get back to concentrating on Maddie after all this is what brought us all Together in the first place ,and of course we all will agree to differ this is Human Now let us all try and calm down and move on Yeh !

David Bret I am extremely happy that the grumpy Scotsman with the whiskers and the compassion of a tiger with piles has decided to remove me from all the McCann groups. This completes the process. You're mentioned Sheila in "Desperate Fishwives" but in a positive way. Anyone who wants copy only needs to send me an email address to send it to.

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Only went and forgot to change my settings to private after I put my real name up > but I believe the McCann cult nonces and pervies already knew who I was anyway > so no worries > The police know who I am and so do the FBI
    Forgot to add: xxxxxxhttps://www.facebook.com/rothleypillowcase.returns
    Sykes
    Sykes

THE FIGHT STARTS HERE Empty Re: THE FIGHT STARTS HERE

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:24 pm

More:
    Those who frequent other groups will KNOW who this is, along with those who have been the target of this person. I post only to warn other of the consequences of completely trusting those people who ostensibly use no real name and fake avatars, and who manage to ingratiate themselves with a great number of people and then systematically start abusing and depleting them.

Beach Candy I think I know who you mean now as I just searched three names who I have seen post a lot on other sites an one name isn't a member here  

Beach Candy I am a real person and my name is not my own for other reasons.....not for anything sinister though....just because of my previous occupation..

Sarah Dunn tbh they are best ignored who cares what they say.

Clive McIlwaine Afraid I left Controversy group for similar reasons

Marie Fonseca Thi idiot is sooo trying to get a response from me! Bloody idiot. Sticks and stones and all that.

Stephanie Lock I don't think I could work out who it is if I tried !! I don't post much on Controversy page as I am terrified I will put my big foot in my mouth and end up with a Carter Ruck notice of intent to prosecute me.!

Vera Broughton Stephanie Lock, just think of who has a big mouth, uses foul language frequently and rants a lot about anything and everyone and you will guess who it is! A crypic clue about his name is:- a piece of bed linen! What a shame that all the groups don't dispense with him as he makes more trouble than even the trolls do that infiltrate the groups.

Stephanie Lock ah ha ... I got it, I think lol  

Vera Broughton Stephanie Lock, there is only one person who fits that description, isn't there?

Stephanie Lock I am going for a browse over there now July 22 at 3:53pm · Like..

Stephanie Lock Vera Broughton I sent you a private message check 'other'

Lulu Rolfe Stead Brown ah yes, thanx Mike - I have sussed out who you mean and this has confirmed my thoughts were correct
    Vera Broughton Stephanie Lock, found it and replied.

Linda Dubber Can't be RP?!!

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson

I'm happy to start posting loads more stuff up which has been sent to me from that group, if it isn't resolved by the time I return home from work ‪#‎FACT‬ I love having a laugh as everyone knows, but I'll be flucked if I'll be made a twunt out of. NB > All the people who have sent me copies of the stuff Mike Hardy has written need not be concerned that their names will be mentioned. Most of the people in there have been appalled at Mardy and it's why they've not felt able to discuss the stuff that the group was set up for! He took over the previous 2 groups in exactly the same way. People were embarrassed by him theatening to ''tear me linb from limb and ''rip my face of my skull'' It was extremely unpleasant > However, Maria Fonseca and Clive McIlwaine enjoyed it immensely. I was sent copies of how much Maria Fonseca enjoyed it! LOL

This was written by myself at lunchtime in another fb page

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Made me piss how he grandiosely announced by tweet where everybody on the McCann case would see it >>>> ''Congrats to @RothleyPillow case who has managed to do far more damage to 'anti' ‪#‎McCanns‬ than all the Pro's put together! Bravo girl!'' ????????? Now THAT made him LOQK a complete prick > and people who once liked him are now being fkn two-faced if they still hang out with him! LOLOL To which I replied @spudgun01 feck OFF YOU BULLYING THUG! @Syn0nymph will put you straight coz she knows me in RL! I've NEVER bullied anyone in my life ‪#‎McCann‬ But he's like my GF isn't he! Has to come back with something else >>> @RothleyPillow Nothing to do with my blog you cretin, everything to do with you abusing and bullying women, as many of them will testify'' LOLOLOLOL
    Oh my sweet Lord! So the the evil hags would ''TESTIFY'' to my bullying would they?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL >>>>> GREAT! > I could conduct my own defence and save a fkn fortune! Coz they'd be discredited before they even took the fkn witness stand with the shite they wrote about slamming Hideho's head into a wall > and buying justice-seekers ID information! NEVER BULLIED anyone anywhere ever Nor have I ever shit on people who have shit on me I' would never use the v few DMs which passed between myself and LeSly when she monstered me in Con Group to get me banned - When she asked me to be her friend again > I did so > with v nice PMs which I still have Same with Petite when she had a go at monstering and then came back to me! I bear no malice at all > and have been thoroughly decent with both of them. I stayed friends with Frances for the past 4 months coz she admitted what she'd done > The other 2 lied and tried to defend all the shite they'd done > IMPOSSIBLE > s I'm not interested > NO TIME for all this shite > I have a life, and many other interests other than gossip > I used to find some of the egotistical tw*ts q amusing > but now > I just find them fekcing offensive time-wasting turds ‪#‎FACT‬ >> Hardy's saying I'm trolling him > NO > The lumphead should think before spouting off > I ONLY REPLY TO HIS SHITE if I see it. Not once incidence of my saying something first! If somebody would like to show me I'm wrong > BRING IT ON > He's been reported for directly threatening violence - but as those of you who know what's happening with people like muratfan and other monsters, we have other arrests pending > If Hardy wants to coe and physically attack me > he's been told to endure he brings at least 2 other people and to make sure he's tooled up > coz I'm q handy at defending myself! Fkn idiot! He's still making a tw*t of himself now! The Examine Group people are howling at him having a go at Paul and I! So are we > I suppose it gives him something to do whilst we wait for news on te case > but pleeeeeeeease! ‪#‎Ugh‬ He isn't going to get the last word > so dunno why he's under the impression that he will > Except by all accounts > and believe me, there have been plenty! He's not used to being answered back Well what a fkn pity! I don't and I won't argue anytime > not even with monsternonces > but I will address any issues he wishes to raise > whenever I feel it necessary > I ignore most of his rambling casuist shite and generally write the word ''Tit'' underneath LOLOLOL Now please everyone > I really don't have time for bollox like this and although it's all v funny > I have other stuff which needs doing!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:27 am

On the UK Justice forum, certain posters are attacking Gerry McCann for raising money for Missing People. Here, for example, is faithlilly, who has been posting this kind of sneer all day Friday.
    Benice

Re: Gerry McCann is doing the Virgin London Triathlon to raise money for the Missing Persons Charity
    « Reply #99 on: Today at 11:21:18 PM »

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 11:29:19 AM
    What I am saying is I am sure the recipients of the money don't give a fig where it comes from as they simply, unlike the McCanns, don't have the luxury of being choosy.

How insulting you are to those people connected to Missing People who have lost loved ones. Your assumption that they are as nasty and mean-spirited as you and Stephen says far more about you two than it does about them.

At the moment the McCanns between them have raised almost £30,000 for Missing People. To know that there are people around who actually find that something to sneer about is quite disturbing IMO.
    xxxxhttp://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tuefutrvni47bu9dai82f2rfk1&topic=1950.msg63846#ne
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 am

Comments from another forum (thanks) re the Justice forum:
    1.  why is this sneering hater allowed to post on that forum?

I have searched but can find no valid contribution to any debate - her constant sneering jibes just show that justice Forum will accept and tolerate anyone to keep member numbers and posts up.

Justice forum tweets:

UK Justice Forum @Justice_forum
    #Search4Madeleine #McCann case being looked at in depth on our forum. Feel free to join us! miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?boar… pic.twitter.com/N1ypuJOxbX

and when people look there they don't see any in depth discussion - they see faithlilly hater trying to take the piss out of Gerry Mccann raising money for charity.

As for stephen - well.......

2.  I'm disgusted at what is being allowed on the Justice Forum too, especially on Gerry's Fund Raising thread. The problem with Cowan and Hancock is that pitchforking the McCanns is their entertainment. They have nothing else in their miserable lives. Once the Madeleine case is solved, they will move on to some other victim. What the likes of those two don't understand, however, is that their vile opinions mean absolutely nothing and most people can see them for what they are. Of course a few loonies and haters will back them up and boost their pathetic egos and that will keep them going.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:56 am

And more, again from the last source, thanks.  This really mak:afro: es me angry.
    Carpet chewing from a deranged hater. I am loving the fact that they are getting so worked up:-
    Re: Gerry's Virgin Active London Triathlon 2013
     jeanmonroe Today at 10:07 am

MCCANN THE CONMAN?

How low will the McCanns go to get their effing names everywhere?

I have just spoken to a long long time money raiser for missing kids charity.

PRE McCANNS!

They were NOT impressed by this latest wheeze by McCANN!

Apparently, allegedly, McCann KNEW that HUGE GRANTS 'donation' was coming and that is why he started a £1,000 target, and then when he only £300+ after a week he suddenly upped it to 4 times his 'target'.

So that he would be lauded as brilliant by his 'gang' if he reached THAT target!

What those dumbass 'supporters' did not know was that McCann, allegedly, already had Grant's 'donation' on 'standby'

To be 'stragically' donated, allegedly, at virtually the 'last minute' 2 days before McCanns 'heroics'!

WHAT A C**T!

My friend is absolutely FUMING!
    They are sick to the back teeth of these McCann 'chancers'
    "look at Kate, look at Gerry , how marvellous they are raising all this money"
    "Gerry is so brilliant he smashed his 'target' and is the only fund raiser to be mentioned in the press"

Anyway, the bottom line is that my friend is sick of their 'efforts' being almost totally ignored in deference to the McCanns 'efforts'

NOT HAPPY AND NOW READING THE 'FILES'! (starting with T9 statements)
    Wouldn't believe anything against the McCanns because there was a "missing child" involved.

Even IF Madeleine were 'found' my new friend will be extremely sceptical of helping people in the future!
    And the McCanns have done that!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Comment by the poster:  Now 1) I do not believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" has an imaginary friend. However, if there does exist a charity worker who sees fundraising efforts as some sort of bitter competition then that person should be removed from their responsibilities immediately.

Anyone I have every known who fund raises is only ever DELIGHTED by a boost to the coffers. What kind of charity worker resents a good fundraising effort for their cause.

But as I said, I don't believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" is a sadsack who made up the story to impress her forker friends. I think she transferred how SHE feels about the McCanns' fund raising successes onto a fictitious charity worker. I also think it likely that her online hater buds are the only friends she has in her sad life.

Further comment:
    Totally agree with you. There is nothing but hate oozing from this post and I don't think genuine charity workers/fundraisers go into that line of work full of hate and bitterness. Wherever the money came from the Missing Children's charity is benefiting from over £25,000 because of the McCann link. Nobody, who is a long term fund raiser for a charity will be worried about the source of the money unless the actual money source is in some way tainted such as being from a tobacco company or from a Wonga type company. The individual donations from well-wishers of the McCanns be they offering £5 or £5,000 are not tainted, their money isn't tainted and the charity benefits accordingly.

And then there is the fact that she cannot bring herself to state anything as fact. Its only allegedly true. Akin to the pathetic IMHO or IMO which so many use so frequently to show there is not truth in their claim, just speculation.

As you say, a sad person with a nasty imagination and few real friends taking out her personal bitterness on the McCanns who are doing things she couldn't and even if she could, wouldn't ever dream of doing herself.

And what is even sadder is that there are still people on sites like the one she is posting on who believe in these delusional claims. When will they ever learn? Perhaps they are all waiting for Coldwater to re-appear and tell them the real story?

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 2m
    spudgun01 Seriously, you sound like a fkn penis (Hysterically funny as it is > GET SOME fekcing EVIDENCE >You're gonna fkn need it) #McCann

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 26 Jul
    @DodgyDrPayne no. I'm not going to name names. Doesn't make it any more factually accurate doing so. Why ask Roth? He'll tell truth right?

@DodgyDrPayne and also ask why "he" has a womans name and email account.

@DodgyDrPayne then you need to ask 'him' next time you see 'him' why he pretends to be a woman when he speaks to pro maddy supporters.

@DodgyDrPayne IT is now reduced to babbling away to itself on 2 fb pages where no-one else posts anymore. I'd say that's a good trolling job

@DodgyDrPayne I never said they WEREN'T a loss. They were still bullied and abused by your cretinous chum Roth. As well as being BLACKMAILED

@DodgyDrPayne he is a SHE fella. As well you know. As do the people she speaks on the phone with. As I, unequivocally know.

@DodgyDrPayne according to those who've left the groups and Facebook itself @RothleyPillow HAS! By her own words & actions, she's a TROLL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:06 am