A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

MORE 'DEATH THREATS' ETC FROM THE ABSCAM SITE

Sykes
    Sykes

MORE 'DEATH THREATS' ETC FROM THE ABSCAM SITE Empty MORE 'DEATH THREATS' ETC FROM THE ABSCAM SITE

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:48 am

Rebecca Ward I wonder why some nut job hasn't attempted to rid these two??? Do they have bodyguards does anyone know?
    Like · 3 · 8 December at 03:58
    Veronica Sharrod
    Veronica Sharrod Let's hope they don't as I'd much prefer to see them do time at her majesty's pleasure
    Like · 6 · 8 December at 04:12
    Anne Ferguson
    Anne Ferguson I've said this many times. At some point they could be bumped as they know too much
    Like · 2 · 8 December at 04:13
    Rebecca Ward
    Rebecca Ward Anne Ferguson, I've always thought the same, they'll be found somewhere in a car and the mystery into their deaths will be as complex and secretive as the ''dissapearance' of Madelaine
    Like · 5 · 8 December at 04:16
    Denise Chiesa
    Denise Chiesa Veronica Sharrod Agree! I'd rather they lived with the fear that other inmates would like to get their hands on them. That's surely a fitting punishment worthy of these two.
    Like · 4 · 8 December at 04:20
    Veronica Sharrod
    Veronica Sharrod Denise Chiesa, Amen! Smile x
    Like · 1 · 8 December at 04:36
    Mackay Callum
    Mackay Callum I think the dynamics of this case are slowly changing. When the twins are able to fend for themselves we'll see that political will that GA speaks of for the truth to be known. Hopefully including the expose of the fraudulent fund. All my natural opinion.
    Like · 1 · 8 December at 05:00
    Rebecca Ward
    Rebecca Ward Would you actually want your taxes to pay for their upkeep at her Majesty's pleasure?... I'd rather they rotted in hell where they belong...the only way I'd want them incarcerated is if they endured torture everyday
    Like · 2 · 8 December at 05:28
    Veronica Sharrod
    Veronica Sharrod Rebecca Ward, they'll have to answer to The Man Upstairs eventually in any case
    Like · 1 · 8 December at 09:05
    Andy Smith
    Andy Smith I wouldent mind betting that after all this time, nearly 10 years now this has dragged on, them in power are just a TAD fed up with these two still being around. But the Macs make sure that they stay in public veiw so nowt can happen to them. Oh dont g...See more
    Like · 1 · 9 December at 05:17
    And their Admin allows this to be displayed in public?   Sykes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:50 pm