A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

BIG GOB RESURFACES!

WM3
    WM3

BIG GOB RESURFACES! Empty BIG GOB RESURFACES!

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 am

Yesterday the organisation Missing People announced the appointment of Kate McCann as one of their Ambassadors. This unleashed a stream of bile and vitriol that was quite unbelievable. Leading the charge was - yes you are right, herself. Here is her latest:

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Kate McCann appointed Ambassador for Missing People Organization - Unfuckingbelievable!

Seriously?
    I know, I know. I should be more professional than to use such bad language, but having Kate McCann be the poster woman for people who have lost children, just blows my mind. Yes, Kate surely is pretty good at making children go missing, but it is this fact alone that should disqualify her for any ambassador position connected to missing anybodies. In fact, it should make her poison to any organization seeking money and support for finding missing persons. Not only has Kate managed to lose her child due to her own poor skills at mothering, but she has squandered millions of donor dollars on crooked and incompetent private investigators who haven't unearthed a damned clue, much less the body of her own very likely very dead daughter.

What in god's name was this Missing People organization thinking? Even if they find Kate McCann a sympathetic figure, even if they believe her daughter was really abducted, even if they believe she has truly spent five years searching for her missing child, the people who run this organization have to know that a good many people think Kate McCann is guilty of child neglect, guilty of manslaughter, guilty of covering up a crime, guilty of obstructing a police investigation, and guilty of defrauding the public of money. Who chooses such a person to represent their organization? Wasn't there one person in the leadership who said, "You know, bringing Kate McCann on board might not be such a bright idea."

Of course, Kate McCann, had she any sense of decency and concern for the purpose of such an organization should have said, "I do appreciate your kind offer and your generous support of my innocence and forgiveness of my parenting "mistake" but I wouldn't want to do harm to your organization, do more damage than good, considering how many people think I am guilty of a number of crimes. They will undoubtedly attack your organization if my name were to be linked with it."

Oh, I get why Kate didn't turn down the offer; it fits with her personality. I am not a bit surprised. If she had turned it down, I might have actually stopped to rethink my analysis of her. Guess I don't have to do that.

So, go figure. Another bizarre occurrence in the McCann saga which involves people who shouldn't be involved with them. I never was much for conspiracy theories, but with all the high level people sticking up for the McCanns and ignoring their very concerning behaviors and misdeeds, I just have to wonder why the McCanns seem to walk on British waters, don't you?

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

July 10, 2012

Now, I have been absent from all this for some time, but the above was sent to me by a friend who was incensed at her comments. Personally, I see spite, envy, jealousy and another attempt to 'hog the limelight'. Well, I have it on very good authority that Missing People are ignoring the screams of outrage, the foul language emails, the facebook pages and the petitions started yesterday. WM3

Chicane

BIG GOB RESURFACES! Empty Re: BIG GOB RESURFACES!

Post  Chicane Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

WM3 wrote: Well, I have it on very good authority that Missing People are ignoring the screams of outrage, the foul language emails, the facebook pages and the petitions started yesterday.

Excellent choice for Kate McCann to be appointed Ambassador. I do not expect MP yield to blackmail or a petition orchestrated by a bunch of Internet trolls or shall I say ppl who belong to the scum of the earth. So good to see sort of confirmation and knowing just because of Kate, more and more people will discover and support Missing People.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Chicane wrote:
    WM3 wrote: Well, I have it on very good authority that Missing People are ignoring the screams of outrage, the foul language emails, the facebook pages and the petitions started yesterday.

Excellent choice for Kate McCann to be appointed Ambassador. I do not expect MP yield to blackmail or a petition orchestrated by a bunch of Internet trolls or shall I say ppl who belong to the scum of the earth. So good to see sort of confirmation and knowing just because of Kate, more and more people will discover and support Missing People.

The Missing People statement after yesterday's obnoxious behavior by a few low-lifes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Missing People
    2 hours ago
    Missing People reserves the right to remove, edit or move any posts without warning if we consider them to be disrespectful to others. Making personal or untrue remarks about someone may be illegal and comments will be removed without warning and the user blocked. This includes personal attacks on individuals.

Of course this had engendered some more twits from these twats regarding their being barred from the site.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Today we had the news of the killings of 12 people in Colorado. And guess who pops up on TV to pontificate and profile, yep, her!

Pat Brown CNN: "teenage psychopaths get inspired by [video games] and want to make it real" describing Batman suspect, who is in his 20s

Now she was bleating this, plus going on about his motive, his desire for notoriety and so on. At the time she was gobbing away the police had not released his name, or any details about him. What I picked up on, and so did others, was her referring to a teenage psychopath - FFS, this is a 24 year old man! I suppose she will latch onto this sad episode in American life, avid to get her 5 minutes and with no thought about the families who lost members (12 dead) or the 38 people in hospital, some of whom are critically ill and may not make it.

But are we surprised she has done this? Not at all, as we have seen it all before. Once a ghoul, always a ghoul.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Brown is one sick puppy .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:34 am

These are her further thoughts; now it's not pshychotic teenagers and video games, but a comparison with a bride preparing for her wedding.

Criminal Profiler On MSNBC Compares Colorado Massacre To ‘How A Girl Plans For Her Wedding’

by Noah Rothman | 3:45 pm, July 20th, 2012

On MSNBC’s The Cycle, criminal profiler Pat Brown compared the preparation that goes into an atrocity like the mass murder in Colorado early Friday morning to how a girl plans for her wedding. She also compared mass killers like the Dark Knight shooter to an actor walking out on stage. Brown had appeared on CNN earlier on Friday and linked the violence in Colorado to the excessive playing of video games.

Brown said that she believed that killers like Norway’s Anders Brevik, Ft. Hood shooter Maj. Malik Hassan and Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh were psychopathic and had no political motives to their actions.

“Oklahoma City bombing – I mean, really was it against the government or really was it someone who just wanted to do something amazing,” asked Brown. “The Ft. Hood shooter – which some people think was a terrorist attack. I do not. I think he was just some midlife crisis guy who wanted to say ‘you’ve ignored me all these years. I’m going to go out and shoot all my mates. Oh, yeah, but ‘Allahu Akbar.’ Ha. I’m really a terrorist.”

When Krystal Ball asked about the amount of attention an aspiring mass killer pays to those who have already committed mass killings in the past, Brown compared the level of preparation that goes into planning an attack of the magnitude of the Colorado shooting to a wedding.

She said that aspiring mass murders spend a lot of time fantasizing about the event and planning out the particulars. “You know what it is – it’s kind of a strange comparison – but it’s like a wedding,” said Brown.

“You know how a girl plans for her wedding,” asked Brown. “Oh, my God. All year long, she looks at all the wedding books. She gets all the clothing done. She looks at all the venues she can go to – how she walks down the aisle. She probably goes and watches all those wedding programs on television. So, she really fantasizes about this until the big day comes. This is all this guy is doing. It’s his own little wedding with the world.

Continuing with the analogy, Ball asked Brown for her impression of how calm the alleged shooter, James Holmes, was reported to be and asked if it is common for a shooter to be that calm whereas a bride tends not to be calm.

“Theoretically, most brides are not psychopaths, but I’ll bettcha your psychopathic brides can walk down the aisle just like this,” said Brown mimicking a thousand yard stare and laughing. She also compared the killer to an actor walking out on stage.

See here for the video:

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh, dear, is she feeling left out?

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    Okay, someone has to start a new trend. I will no longer accept any media interviews to discuss individual mass murderers. #theatershooting

(Comment courtesy of another forum): I expect that is because she will never be asked again, after the outrage she caused in the States with her treating the Denver killings as if it was some kind of huge joke. Not forgetting the stupid faces she pulled while she was doing it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Looks to me like she isn't so popular as she used to be -

(comment from another forum) That may have something to do with her appearance on Fox News as a so called 'Criminal Profiler'.

I was watching the wannabe when something wonderful happened. Another guest who was on after her, a proper psychiatric doctor, stated that she didn't know what she was talking about. He then went on to pull apart many of her comments.

The next time they had a criminal profiler on that same day it was announced as 'FBI Criminal Profiler Candace .........'

I do not know how she could salvage any kind of reputation after that.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

Here is the Fox News segment, Dr Keith Ablow rubbishes her; Fox replaced her with Candice DeLong ,a former FBI criminal profiler. DeLong was the lead profiler in San Francisco, California, and worked on the Unabomber case. Information re the Fox News item and the replacement courtesy of a source In the USA, link from another forum. (For anyone unable to see the link, google Fox News and then search the program segments on the Aurora shootings).

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 am

And now she is gobbing on about the Sikh Temple shootings:

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    Mass murderers hate everyone. Picking a group to kill does not make you a terrorist. #templeshooting
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    Sikh temple attacked in India; likely terrorist. Sikh temple attacked by white guy in US; likely mass murder. #templeshooting
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    1h PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    White guy kills whites, mass murder; white guy kills nonwhites, terrorism? No. Terrorism is a group planned political attack

I have just seen on CNN that the police are saying it was one white male, aged circa 40 and, as he is bald, more than likely not a member of the Sikh community. The police spokesman added that it is being treated as a 'DOMESTIC TERRORISM' situation (for definition see the US Patriot Act), the FBI is in charge, and at present they have no idea of the shooter's motive. I expect Fox News will be consulting Candice DeLong as she is a real profiler and is unlikely to make a fool of herself!
    anon

Post  anon Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:40 pm

The doctor couldn't hide his extreme displeasure at her for a second. I wonder why?

Razz lol! lol! lol!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:15 pm

stoopid biatch doesnt seem to think white supremicists are terrorists .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 pm

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    No one knew the white guy in his 30s; not domestic issue, no terrorist org in US that attack Sikhs. Equals mass murder. #templeshooting

Comment on above from another forum:
    Wrong all the way along the line; he was on the radar, he WAS known, and he was a White Supremacist activist. He was a terrorist, and that clown of a woman shrieking that he wasn't isn't going to change reality.
    Unfortunately I think we are going to have a long wait for the day that stupid woman stops putting her size 12s into her ugly enormous Black Hole of Calcutta mouth and goes away and finds something USEFUL to do. What a Face Rolling Eyes

A further comment from another forum:
    The stupid woman needs to read this:
    Heidi Beirich, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center's intelligence project, said Page had been on the group's radar since 2000, when he tried to purchase goods from the National Alliance, a well-known hate group. She said the group has evidence that Page attended "hate events" around the country. "He was involved in the scene," Beirich said.
    FBI Special Agent in Charge Theresa Carlson said Page was known to law enforcement authorities, but did not give details. Carlson said authorities are interested in learning what role Page's ties to white supremacy played in his attack.
    Thor

Post  Thor Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I've had a look at her blog and there ain't many comments on there or on twitter. Maybe she's finally pushed people too far. She's a cold-blooded so-and-so, there's not a word of sympathy for the families of those killed or injured. Thor
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 pm

As a poster commented elsewhere:

She's still trying to pretend that the reason she isn't mouthing off on TV is that she doesn't want to give airtime to crimes like these.

As if it matters to terrorists whether a no-mark like her talks about them or not.

The lack of public interest in her blog or her twitter does rather suggest she disgusted too many people with her antics over the Denver killings.

Interesting, she surfaces again just as her latest book is due to be published.

How to Save your Daughter's Life by Pat Brown will be out on August 15, 2012.

And here's the blurb from Amazon -

Book Description
    Publication Date: August 15, 2012
    Girls are being stalked, beaten, raped, abused, and murdered by strangers . . . and by the men in their lives. No girl is safe from harm, particularly in today's world where social media makes it too easy to connect with people she barely knows.

There are many dangerous people out there who aren't behind bars, and parents of teen girls need to be more proactive than ever about keeping their daughters safe. That's the message veteran criminal profiler Pat Brown wants parents of young women to understand. In this no-holds-barred book, Brown, who is a frequent go-to expert on Nancy Grace and other shows on HLN, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and NBC, shouts loud and clear that every young woman is vulnerable to a plethora of unforeseen dangers.

Brown has provided crime commentary and profile and forensic analysis in more than 2,000 television and radio appearances across the globe, and she knows what is really going on in the world. She wants parents and their daughters to understand how predators choose victims, and how to avoid becoming a target. In How to Save Your Daughter's Life, Brown covers all of the dangers that today's young women face and arms parents with information they rarely get from professionals, including the truth about what behaviors might get their daughters abused, raped, or killed—careless actions and attitudes no one usually talks about. It may not be pretty, but neither is being a victim.

How to Save Your Daughter's Life will teach parents how to:

Understand the world of psychopaths and criminals—how they think, where they lurk, and how they lure and grab their victims
    Discuss the dangers of cell phones, texting, sexting, Facebook, Craigslist, and the Internet
    Spot relationships that are dangerous and potentially fatal, including those with teachers, coaches, uncles, bosses, boyfriends, and the fathers of the kids their daughters babysit
    Help their daughters stay safe by preventing them from drifting into alternative lifestyles, hanging around questionable people, and experimenting with drugs and alcohol
    Understand the negative impact of certain video games, literature, television, and films, and give them guidelines to channel a young girl's interests and behaviors in a healthy direction.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 pm

From another forum, with thanks:

Yes, folks, the haters' favourite Talking Head, Queen Ghoul herself, is now surplus to requirements:

From her Facebook:
    Criminal Profiler Pat Brown At the moment, a number of us have been let go by the Nancy Grace Show due to refusing to ridiculous appearance conditions (not Nancy's fault but the executives). Levi isn't doing blog talk anymore, but a video version which requires Skyping which I don't do. Then, I refused to do the mass murder media stuff and that knocked me off a lot of shows. Fall may change things.

'Refuse to do the mass murder stuff'? Fox were bombarded with complaints about her following her disgusting antics after the Colorado cinema shootings, when she treated the whole thing like a huge joke:

And poor little Levi has been demoted to blogskype, has he? That's no loss - his idea of 'researching' the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was watching an E! Entertainment special about her abduction.

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end of the murdertainment industry, and the ghouls who leech off other people's tragedies.

We also hear that her dear friend Nancy Grace is in the doodah after a young woman she interviewed re the death of her baby son set herself alight.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:09 pm

she cant even give her free love story thing away .

PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB
    Last day to get your FREE copy of my mystery/romance novella, #OnlyTruth now #1 in literary fiction! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … #free #Kindle

what a loser .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 am

A comment from someone who saw the program:

Brown really showed herself up on Fox News after the Colorado shooting. Boy, was she put in her place, and if that wasn't enough, replaced by FBI Criminal Profiler, Candice DeLong. With the emphasis on FBI in the introduction to Candice. I happened to be watching it that day.

Once one station spots a fraud, they all follow suit. No one wants to be tarnished by the same brush. Just a matter of time.........

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 pm

A review from Goodreads of her latest book:

How to Save Your Daughter's Life

Emily May's review May 15, 12

**Some quotes have been shortened to include only what was relevant, but nothing has been added or manipulated to make it sound different from the way it was originally intended.**

I was browsing netgalley when I caught sight of this book and my curiosity was piqued, despite the fact that I don't read too much non-fiction. Upon reading the description, I realised that this book is claiming to help people raise their daughters in a way that won't get them raped and/or murdered throughout their life. It was at that point when I was like "woah, stop right there!" I've read enough victim-blaming, slut-shaming books to last a lifetime, but rather than being repelled, I was still harbouring an intense curiosity about where Brown would go with this. So I requested it.

The first thing I read was the introduction (as one tends to do) and Brown was spouting all this stuff about how her book isn't an attempt to blame the victim at all, that rape is a crime, that rape will always be a crime regardless of the circumstances, and the culprit is 100% to blame. But that doesn't mean there aren't things you can't do to avoid putting yourself at risk. And I admit, just for a second there, she completely had me. I swallowed her ideas up and thought, yeah, if you walk down a dark alley by yourself in the middle of the night, nothing good can be coming your way. But. But... Brown starts by saying she is not victim-blaming and then proceeds to blame the victims and their parents multiple times.

Here are some of Brown's basic rules/principles for keeping your daughter alive:

Men are the enemy/all men are rapists.
    Your daughter is at risk, and there can be no bigger threat than that of the man. It doesn't matter who they are, how well she knows him, how kind he may seem to be. Men will do anything to get a girl alone, they are all trying desperately to get a girl drunk or drugged out of her mind so they can rape her. Beware of teachers, sport coaches, boyfriends, male friends, uncles, stepfathers, just any man your daughter comes into contact with. In fact, it's best to keep her away from all men until she is eighteen. Brown tells us how to spot a sexual predator: "he was a single man of about thirty who acted very immature and seemed to be too chummy with the boys on his team... he didn't seem to like my two boys that much... I didn't trust him because he seemed like he could possibly be a pedophile."

Homeschool your daughters and pick their friends.
    I have never met anyone who's been homeschooled and I've never even heard of it happening in the UK, so I don't know if it's a good or bad thing and I'm not here to pass judgement on that. But Brown's advice is that you should cage your daughter as much as possible. Don't let her go to places where she could make her own friends, only allow her to become friends with the daughters of your church group members - I am not exaggerating, she specifically says she never allowed her children to become friends with kids outside of a small church-going group that she knew the parents of. So her daughter is never going to meet anyone different, never going to see how anyone other than upper middle class, predominantly white, Christians live.

Brown believes avoiding sending your daughter to a public high school whenever possible: "if your daughter hasn't committed a crime, why is she being imprisoned in a juvenile detention institution with criminals and thugs?" Brown warns us of these "wild" children who aren't homeschoolers or church friends and advises you to make sure an adult is always present when they are interacting with your daughter - because they may encourage them to get raped in later life. Okay, she didn't actually say that last bit about getting raped, but I can only assume it has some relevance seeing as that's what this book is supposed to be about.

Beware the evil world of media.
    Television, movies, music, video games, computers, books and the internet are all demons waiting to steal your little cherub from you. Basically, most things enjoyable in life. Brown thinks that depressing music will lead to suicide and that "if it's not uplifting, why are they listening to it?" I think this is bullshit. Some of the best songs ever written are sad songs, art doesn't always have to be cheerful to be beautiful. Life often isn't a mixture of My Little Pony, Roald Dahl and party tunes. Brown makes a suggestion: "'The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round' would probably be fine for a daughter of any age to perform" (LIES! if I'd sang that in high school, they would have thrown me in the canal - and not just because I can't sing). But seriously, I can't believe she said that.

Melodrama appears to be Brown's strong suit: "if you don't want your daughter laid out in a pine box or standing over you with a knife in the night, you shouldn't have her listening to that kind of extreme, mentally destructive music." Brown continues further into idiocy when she begins to lecture the reader about censoring what our children read. I'm not saying you should let your child read sex and violence, but once again Brown takes it too far.

1) R.L. Stine, Goosebumps: "seemed like sick little preslasher movie scripts" - wtf? Madam, those were my childhood.

2) "Certain books I'd like to warn parents about: anything to do with magic, witches, and vampires."

3) "I confess: the Harry Potter books bore me...they go to a creepy boarding school full of very questionable role models." Fuck you. We are also told that her kids didn't like them either - probably afraid to.

4) Twilight: "what do I find wrong with the Twilight stories? Just about everything, but especially Bella's personality - which is terribly drab - and the choices she makes - which are appalling - and yet many teen girls wish they could be her."

Oh wait... my god, she actually said something sensible... this is me dying of shock:

And then... "but I have to admit, I prefer them to the Harry Potter books... the only good message in the Twilight series is that Edward waits until marriage to have sex with Bella." Okay, back in familiar territory.

Individuality is bad, conformity is good.
    If your daughter is expressing signs of being unique, make sure you have a talk with her about her behaviour because "if she views rebellion and the unknown as more thrilling, you may find your daughter one day hanging from the curtain rod." Remember not to be too unusual because people won't like you for it, and then you'll get bullied and it'll be all your fault. Which is another thing - if you daughter is being bullied, look for ways to fix her. "Your daughter goes to school dressed like, in essence, a streetwalker and gets called a hoe and then comes home crying to you. You shouldn't be marching down to the school to complain that your daughter is being called bad names; you and your daughter should be discussing appropriate dress." Because non-conformity is self-centred. "Being weird, too weird, or too far outside the comfort zone of the main group can contribute to harassment and bullying. Work on making sure this is not the issue for your daughter and help her adjust how she presents herself at school." Number one rule: lie to fit in. Does this mean if you're bullied for being gay you should start dating the opposite sex instead?

Things in books encourage the same in real life.
    Hey, I'm mostly good with that statement. There's a whole "but it's just entertainment, it doesn't mean anything" argument on goodreads and elsewhere about this issue. I actually believe that if literature portrays women to be weak and waiting for the guy to save them (etc.) then people are more likely to think this is okay in real life. It's ignorant to believe that the media doesn't influence our beliefs and values. But... Brown uses the example of Bella's stupid choice of becoming a vampire. What???? Yeah, it was kinda stupid for Bella to become a vampire and give up chocolate forever, but seriously, I can say with absolute certainty, 100%, without possible argument, that your daughter will never (ever ever ever) become a vampire. No matter how much she wants to. Discussion over.

Dangerous hangouts, both online and off.
    When Brown started talking about the dangerous places where your daughter could be led into sex and drugs, I thought she would point out bars, night clubs, random street corners... all that sort of thing. But no, apparently friends' houses and malls pose the biggest threat to dragging your angel off the path of goodness. These places are just waiting to turn your child onto drugs, alcohol and the worst demon of all: sex. Did you know this curious fact, that happy teenagers don't have sex? Brown has informed me of this, keep your teens in a stable and loving home and they won't be tempted by the call of their hormones. Hmm, yeah whatever.

Back to hangouts, the worst one of all is the internet. The internet is the equivalent of "letting your daughter walk into a porn video store or hang out with low-lifes down on the corner." Lowlifes here probably meaning non-homeschoolers.

Notice the contradiction:
    1) "Being aware that pornography exists, and the extent of its reach and depravity, is to be educated."
    2) "Making decisions on curtailing or blocking its inroads into your daughter's life is wise."
    3) "Helping her become educated and wise is your duty."

It is educational to know about porn. You must educate your daughter by shielding her from it. And, by the way, porn is a "gateway drug into the sex trade". Other gateways to prostitution include: massage parlours, modelling services, and high school. Only girls who are extremely religious and have strict morals are prepared to turn down prostitution. If this book had been written as a joke, it would be hilarious. This quote is possibly my favourite: "One day I put the word 'Batman' into the image search because I wanted to find a cute picture for a kid I knew - and I got a photo of someone dressed in a Batman costume, crotch cut out, getting a blow job."

Things were better in 1812 when women weren't sluts and stayed at home.
    No sex before marriage, no slutty behaviour, parents should arrange marriages and women shouldn't go out without a male escort. And the almost funny thing is that you probably think I'm joking and that this crap isn't really in the book, right? Not in 2012, right? Wrong! Brown's thoughts on arranged marriage: "Today we tend to scoff at such parental involvement in a girl's romantic interests, but it is not such a bad idea." Oh, it is totally a bad idea. Then she makes a comment about there being less sexual assaults if western women wore burkas and weren't allowed out alone - I kid you not.

Also: "Getting labelled a slut does not exactly bode well for having guys treat her well." Remember, hymen = respect. If you don't have one, don't expect to get any. Oh, and remember that thing about not blaming victims? Well... "She needs to not do whatever she is doing that makes them want to target her." And the reason you should save sex until marriage? Because other relationships always end with the woman dead, left with an unwanted pregnancy, addicted to drugs, or in prison (because she was "the Bonnie to some Clyde").

Brown's shitty examples of when things go wrong.
    Honestly, Brown uses the most ridiculous "evidence" to back up her arguments, rare cases that happen every once in a blue moon, not solid statistics about the stuff that really does happen frequently.

"Alyssa Bustamante, age fifteen, strangled and stabbed her sister's little nine-year-old friend to death because she wanted to know what it was like to take someone's life"... so don't watch, read, or listen to anything to do with death. This includes most Disney films.

"...two men who met in a website called The Cannibal Cafe. One of them was into being the cannibal and the other got into the role of being eaten... they decided to play out their fantasy for real... filming his actions, the cannibal started cutting pieces off the man's body... he killed the man, chopped him up, packaged sections of him in the freezer, and cooked part of him." Don't use the internet, you will most likely find yourself eating someone or else being eaten.

That's it, I'm done. Just don't forget mums and dads, if you let your daughter leave the house there's about a 95% chance she will be murdered. Have a nice day.

If you want to read the comments on the above review, google Goodreads and then search for 'How to Save Your Daughter's Life'.
    Thor

Post  Thor Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:39 pm

So beside a couple of evil harpies getting what appears to be their comeuppance the book is a big flop. Not surprised when you read the comments on goodreads about it. Thor
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

"Getting labelled a slut does not exactly bode well for having guys treat her well."

cant she just bog off to iran , they like that kind of thing there .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Another comment on the book from a reader:

As Brown is such a fan of Sharia-type repression of women, is it safe to assume she has no problem with 'honour killings' - after all, the victim must have transgressed in some way?

She must agree with those savages in Pakistan who set fire to their sons' wives, with the men who throw acid in their wives' faces? After all, these victims have transgressed the moral code Brown is endorsing?

Disgusting creature.

It beggars belief that in 21st century America, she should be excusing violence against women because the victims were 'asking for it' by daring to go out of their homes.

To me, her writings come over as those of someone who actually hates women - or is she actually just a shock jock? I see on amazon it is rated as #90,005, not very good, is it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:53 am