A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY

Sykes
    Sykes

FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY Empty FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:29 am

PRESS RELEASE: MADELEINE MCCANN
    As of 10.30am this morning I received a call from Portugal advising me that Robert Murat has consented to me digging up his driveway to ascertain whether the remains of MADELEINE MCCANN lie buried beneath it. A formal letter will be emailed to me today. Mr Murats attorney has advised that as part of the negotiations, Mr Murat will undertake to withdraw all charges against me for trespassing. Legal documentation would need to be formalized. A third party is currently acting as an intermiadiary in the negotiations and will own the media rights to the entire operation. They have advised me that they will put a helicopter in the air above Murats house to protect the airspace from rival newspaper groups. It is estimated that the excavation of the Murat driveway will be viewed by over 1 billion people over a week..
    And I'm Captain Marvel!!  I would love to be a fly on the wall when nothing is found, wouldn't you?  And if any bones do surface, doesn't the fool realize how much poop there will be on his ugly mug if the DNA tests say they belong to a 90 year old woman?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY Empty Re: FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 am

Another loony trying to make a name for himself on the back of a missing child case. I too would love to be a fly on the wall. At least if they do dig up Murat's drive, it will put this nonsense to bed once and for all, although something tells me that Birch will keep on popping up like a bad smell.
    Sykes
    Sykes

FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY Empty Re: FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:38 pm

FRUITLOOP BIRCH RESURFACES WITH NEW IDIOCY BU25dZsCEAATyaY
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Kathy Belle Robert Murat spoke to the Express and always assuming they printed the truth about his comments, he is willing to be interviewed by Scotland Yard, regarding Madeleine's disappearance. I'm amazed Scotland Yard haven't 'legged it' to Mr Murat's home. If ever there was a scapegoat that S.Y. could pin Madeleine's disappearance on, it is Robert Murat. I.M.H.O.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:27 am

From another forum, wwith thanks.
    Stephen D. Birch
    2 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
    PRESS RELEASE:

Tomorrow morning one of South Africa's largest newspapers "RAPPORT" with a daily circulation of 1 300 000 copies, will inform South Africa on the role being played by Portugal's largest newspaper "Correio da Manha" in obtaining the consent from Mr Robert Murat, for me to excavate his driveway. The excavation is required inorder to ascertain whether the remains of Madeleine McCann lie buried beneath the driveway.
    It is expected that other newspapers will pick up on the story. My findings have and continue to make world headlines...................the article has been written by a senior journalist Jacques Steenkamp who also covered the Oscar Pretorius case..

Jacques Steenkamp

Since Madeleine ( Maddie ) McCann went missing six years ago in Portugal , numerous clues worldwide has been in order to locate her .

Now, 14 months after Stephen Birch ( 48 ) allegedly took her grave , the Cape Town businessman to be the opportunity to solve the mystery .

Birch believes the British girl , who was three years old , is about 130 meters from where she went missing in the coastal town of Praia da Luz , was buried .

The Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manhã the past eight months many times trying to get permission from Robert Murat to see if Maddie buried in his yard as Birch claimed .

Murat was the police 's prime suspect , but no evidence could be found linking him with Maddie 's disappearance . He then began a civil claim of millions of euro against the media passed .

Correio da Manhã Birch inform Murat agreed last week to dig and they negotiate with his lawyer .

Murat would believe a few thousand euros for any damage that may occur .

Report in June last year reported on Birch who claimed he was the property of Murat 's elderly mother in Praia da Luz in the Algarve region illegally enter .

Birch apparently done scans of the ground in the yard . He claims the scans shows an object like a child or an animal is buried in a secluded part of the yard .

Photos owned by Birch showed the police never done excavations in this area at that time .

Birch since he made ​​those allegations , waged a continuous campaign online .

It is aimed at the British and Portuguese authorities , and Maddie 's parents , in the hope that his allegations would be investigated .

The relevant authorities in Europe ignore his representations .

Kate McCann , Maddie 's mother , said at the time on a British TV program sarcastically asked : " Who is Stephen Birch anyway? "

He is not a reliable source , she said.

In response , Birch said : " If it was your child and there is a chance that she was buried there , you could do anything possible to ensure that the statement is false ?
    " That is unless you have something to hide and no one near it wants. "

The McCanns said at the time that Maddie disappeared when she left unattended in a holiday apartment while they ate in a nearby restaurant .

The couple are currently embroiled in a civil action in Portugal against the country 's former police chief Gonçalo Amaral .

Amaral in 2008 in a book , The Truth of the Lie , claiming Maddie 's parents had accidentally killed her and buried her body .

Birch believes the civil case led to allow Murat want him to dig .

He is concerned that the excess can be removed , but said he was happy scans , photos and videos from the place where he believes Maddie buried .

He would be right , the Cape Town businessman not only international fame , but also possibly millions of pounds as a reward .

Comment from  same forum with thanks.
    That article should be titled, "The Truth AND The Lies".

The biggest lie being that the disgraced ex-cop from a backwater like Portimao was ever the country's police chief.

And the biggest truth being that, as I stated last year, Birch is in this simply because he believes there is a massive reward of millions of pounds available.

Birch is not just a bumbling ass.

Birch is not just a complete douchebag.

Birch is not just a blight on society.

Birch is not just an embarrassment to his family and country.

Birch is a fame hungry, money-grabbing, asinine douchebag who is a blight on society and an embarrassment to his country.

And no pathetic article in any news rag is going to prove otherwise.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 am

He's popped up again like a bad smell on N1:

Stephen D. Birch

I am confident we will have 4000 facebook likes this week, as more and more people want to know, what is buried beneath the Murat driveway. Initially people attacked me, but as they begin to read my findings, they change their mind and agree that the Murat driveway needs to be excavated to establish whether the remains of Madeleine McCann lie buried beneath it.........One way or another this driveway needs to be eliminated as the burial site of Madeleine McCann. Authorities cannot continue to ignore 4 international experts findings !!
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:46 pm

4000 fb likes ? what happened to the billions who were going to watch it on IckeTV ? anyway , since when were police matters decided by likes from morons on fb ?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:07 pm

coco wrote:4000 fb likes ? what happened to the billions who were going to watch it on IckeTV ? anyway , since when were police matters decided by likes from morons on fb ?
    I'd like to know who the 4 "international experts" are lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:
    coco wrote:4000 fb likes ? what happened to the billions who were going to watch it on IckeTV ? anyway , since when were police matters decided by likes from morons on fb ?
    I'd like to know who the 4 "international experts" are  lol! 
    That's easy. Bennett, Brown, Brat and Birch 'imself. I mean, they iz famus, 'n' experts 'n' all that, ain't they? lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:05 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Rachel Granada wrote:
    I'd like to know who the 4 "international experts" are  lol! 
    That's easy.   Bennett, Brown, Brat and Birch 'imself.    I mean, they iz famus, 'n' experts 'n' all that, ain't they?    lol! lol! 

They could start a pop group - the Four Failures (with Amaral on percussion) lol! 
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:17 pm

That would give them something to bang on about. lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:42 pm

Moved to here as being the relevant area for it to be in.  Sykes

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 am